Gonna have some down time this afternoon :)

Posted by: Bob

Gonna have some down time this afternoon :) - 12/30/02 06:17 PM

The final version of 6.4 for the board is now available so I will be installing this afternoon .. may have some outages for a bit while I do it, but hang in there!

Re: Gonna have some down time this afternoon :) - 12/30/02 10:17 PM

Down time should finally be over now ... I'll be doing some tweaking and cosmetic stuff here and there. Thanks for your patience!
Posted by: spawnout

Re: Gonna have some down time this afternoon :) - 12/30/02 10:31 PM

Hi Bob, looks real nice but now it's too big for my 15 inch screen - like most of the other sites now days. I Keep waiting for this old monitor to blow up so I can get a new one (that and the college tuition season to be over eek ). Oh well, maybe it will turn into a necessary business expense for the new year computer
Posted by: Easy Limits

Re: Gonna have some down time this afternoon :) - 12/30/02 10:55 PM

Looks good Bob. Like the new stuff at the top of the page.

The homepage (front page) looks good too. I did notice some of the pull (right) down menus for the photo gallery don't work. Could just be my browser.
Posted by: Rapid Robert

Re: Gonna have some down time this afternoon :) - 12/30/02 11:16 PM

looks nice Bob.
Posted by: DUROBOAT15

Re: Gonna have some down time this afternoon :) - 12/31/02 10:18 AM

Hi Bob,
Is there any chance of putting the "view printer friendly version of this topic" back at the top of the posts??
My webtv browser will not let me look at more than afew replys to a post without using it. And wont let me get to it at the bottom of the page if there are more than 6 replys.Sometimes less if the replys are long.Thanks

Re: Gonna have some down time this afternoon :) - 12/31/02 08:08 PM

Spawnout ... simply change your resolution size and it should be fine for you. I've tried to hold off as long as possible on switching to optimizing for 800 x 600 sizes, but alas, too many are way above that now. I had worked with a screen percentage ... but that really messes things up with the layout with those folks with high res screens.

DB ...as I emailed you, nothing I can relly do there. In fact most UBB's never had that in the layout, they've always been at the bottom. I don't know why it changed with the new version of the 3rd party template I use, but I put in a request for a return to that setup smile

EZ ... I still have a few pages yet to finish up, they should be up before too long ... I'm on it smile