he's comin back!

Posted by: mreyns_tgl

he's comin back! - 03/06/06 12:54 AM

seahawks and shaun alexander just agreed to a 8 year 62 million dollar deal, looks like we got a running back for years to come
Posted by: B-RUN STEELY

Re: he's comin back! - 03/06/06 09:29 AM

Its neither here nor there boys. You know as well as I do that the Vikings will be ruling the NFL this year. I mean.. you DO KNOW THAT... right ??
Posted by: SuckerSnagger

Re: he's comin back! - 03/06/06 11:11 AM

He's getting 15 million the first year. I gather that the rest of the money is not guaranteed. Is that right? It better not be. He ain't gonna last 8 years.

Alexander might have a few more productive years.
Sure hope so at that price! GO HAWKS!

Re: he's comin back! - 03/06/06 11:31 AM

I am not a real Alexander fan. I think any number of backs could have accomplished the same things givin the same surrounding talent.. but then again, I'm a Vikings fan which proves I am a glutton for faulty information and disapointment.

However, rushing title next year will go to Onterio Smith. Had to sit last year but will be back this year. That dude showed a ton of potential.

Oh yea, Alexanders contract is not gauranteed. Those big number ones never are.
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: he's comin back! - 03/06/06 11:58 AM

onterrio smith will never be anything...i dont know if you caught what college he went to, but it was career backup U

Re: he's comin back! - 03/06/06 12:13 PM

A Duck with a reefer problem.. However, you heard it here first. Alexander will get his token 1 yard touch downs.. don't like the guy. Not enough credit to the real reason the Hawks were good this year. If I had to keep one player on the team it would be Walter Jones.
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: he's comin back! - 03/06/06 03:30 PM

Sorry Aunty, with Kerry "looks like a deer in headlights" Collins throwing the ball, no chance. I had Porter and Jordan on my fantasy team last year and Collins couldn't hit them with a truck.

I'm a Seahawk fan, but Cincy scares me.