Amazing, a conscience at large.

Posted by: sardonicus

Amazing, a conscience at large. - 03/06/06 10:22 AM

I was going to cut and past the whole article for the irritant effect, however I relent, here is the link, I'm sure the fact that someone is saying something good about Bush will be more than enough of an irritant to stir the ant heap of liberalism. See Lupo I took your advice and did a link paste. Are you happy? silly question.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1642128,00300002.htm
Posted by: goharley

Re: Amazing, a conscience at large. - 03/06/06 03:49 PM

I hope that was satire.

But then I guess it's only natural for a pundit from India to be thankful of bush for spreading nuclur proliferation and giving them something to attack Pakistan with. Oh, wait, that was meant as a deterrent to China? Yeah, right. rofl

We gave WMDs to Iraq at one time... confused
Posted by: SuckerSnagger

Re: Amazing, a conscience at large. - 03/06/06 07:05 PM

India has been nuclur for a long time now. Lots of folks be happy to sell them nuclur **** if we don't. They be a net exporter of the stuff, if not now then soon.

India is building a huge high tech economy on the foundation of a highly trainable and/or highly educated low wage work force.

Read awhile back you could hire the services of a PHD computer science professional in India for six thousand dollars a year. That will go up. Same time as our wages are going down.

Of course you got to consider that a PHD in India don't have all the expensive "stuff" a PHD has to have over here. The India PHD has servants instead. They cheap.

Bush apparently gave India something they wanted, if it was only acceptance of the status quo. The
only price seems to have been for them to smile on TV and say nice things about Bush.

It was a win/win situation. Bush needs somebody to say nice things about him.
Posted by: eddie

Re: Amazing, a conscience at large. - 03/06/06 07:20 PM

I think we ought to keep him over there where he is wanted.!!!!!