Best Link Ever ?

Posted by: John Lee Hookum

Best Link Ever ? - 01/18/08 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: hohbomb73
HOLY SHIIIIIT...

That's the best link ever!

Definitely deserves it's own thread... (i only watched for 26 minutes... this time)

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Posted by: chasbo

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/18/08 09:08 PM

I gotta go get me some more LSD and finish watching it tomorrow
Posted by: hohbomb73

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/19/08 01:01 AM

Funny that you say that chas... the voice near the end of the movie, right before Carl Sagan, is that of Dr. Richard Alpert. Known to many as Ram Das, he was an early pioneer of lsd and while teaching psychology at Harvard conducted the second to last "legal" experiment using psychedelic drugs on human subjects.

The movie is brilliant. I love the way it ends... with a spiritual element.

Be here now.

LOVE or FEAR... your choice.

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/19/08 05:29 PM

ttt
Posted by: Dave D

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/19/08 05:39 PM

I like the part where Jesus is walking on water. Just think you wouldn't need waders.

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/19/08 06:24 PM

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws."

Mayer Amschel Rothschild
Founder of Rothschild Banking Dynasty

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/19/08 06:27 PM

This conspiracy theory stuff cracks me up.
Posted by: chasbo

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/19/08 08:07 PM

so Romney just might lead us to the end of the world as we know it

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/19/08 08:13 PM

...better vote LIBERTARIAN.
Posted by: Irie

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/19/08 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: chasbo

You'd have to be outta your fu*king mind to want The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints ruining..er--running this country.

If you do you either ARE a Moron--Er... Mormon, or you haven't worked for or known any Mormons personally.

In middle school I was Best Friends with one until that is I turned down his invite to his church. The next day he suckerpunched me in the face. Ask anyone who's worked for a Mormon, about the availability of raises and promotions for non-mormons in that company.

If you want a Mormon sitting in EVERY appointed seat in the entire Executive Branch, and at least one opening up in the Judicial, go right ahead and vote for Romney.
Posted by: The Catcherman

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/23/08 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Irie
 Originally Posted By: chasbo

You'd have to be outta your fu*king mind to want The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints ruining..er--running this country.

If you do you either ARE a Moron--Er... Mormon, or you haven't worked for or known any Mormons personally.

In middle school I was Best Friends with one until that is I turned down his invite to his church. The next day he suckerpunched me in the face. Ask anyone who's worked for a Mormon, about the availability of raises and promotions for non-mormons in that company.

If you want a Mormon sitting in EVERY appointed seat in the entire Executive Branch, and at least one opening up in the Judicial, go right ahead and vote for Romney.

Your comment doesn't make a lick of sense and is about as objective as saying all Muslims are bad because of a few bad apples.

I have known people from many religious sects, races, creeds, and nationalities...most were good and a few were not so good. It would be pretty difficult for me to say with a straight face that any one group was better or worse than the other.

I don't know Romney nor have I followed any of his political ideas but to say that, based on a the example of a few people you have known or even worse, a guy who hit you years ago is pretty juvenile in my opinion.

Re: Best Link Ever ? - 01/23/08 03:50 PM

Good luck walking down Main St. in SLC with shorts on...