Giants vs Patriots in super bowl

Posted by: fish4brains

Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 01:11 AM

I wanted San Diego to win, and expected Green Bay to win. Lambeau, sold out since 1960, was silent as Favre and co trudged off the field. Little brother is going to the super bowl and will face judgement day at the hands of the Patriots. I'm rooting for the Giants but it will take a true miracle for them to pull it off.
Posted by: Blades™

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 01:25 AM

I have been saying it all season that the Pats are going to the Superbowl this year.
Posted by: Nordicfish1

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 01:40 AM

Bottomline Pats are a machine well coached and every player expects more from each and every player each play and quarter.
Brady plays the full game without being hurt its lights out!
This game could and should be ugly but hats off to the kid brother who they wrote off all year I call myself Manning and a team who refused to loose when games mean something unlike a Seachicken or 12 and who bets Golf and other choices take Coach Hoggy to parts unknown as well.
Bret at G.B had a great year and he is a stud but mother time has made a dent as well.
Dont forget the great Alexander pay him 55 percent of the teams total salary and lets say slow mow without a fever anymore.
Might be wrong but I would think the Pats and big if Brady stays and plays the entire game and would break all records with the perfect season through the Superbowl.
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 07:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Blades™
I have been saying it all season that the Pats are going to the Superbowl this year.

you must be a genious or something

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Blades™

That was kind of a no brainer...... but, good call!
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 10:45 AM

I'm going to watch the Superbowl for one reason.........the commercials. I hate the Pats and Giants, I take that back, I hate the coaches: Belichick and Coughlin. Belichick is an arrogant, smug, torn-sweatshirt wearing, jerk who is where he is by riding on Brady's shoulders. Coughlin is a scowling, sour, jerk who looks like he just @#$% his pants. In last night's game he scolded his kicker for missing the FG, not once, not twice, but three times. Does he think Tynes purposely missed the FG? After Tynes did make the winning FG, if I was Tynes, I would have told Coughlin to kiss my a$$.

I hope the Giants win because I like their defense, but more importantly, I hope Favre comes back next year and goes to the Superbowl.
Posted by: LoweDown

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 12:09 PM

Yeah Snake I thought that too: "Hey Coach... GFY."
Posted by: Jaba'da butt

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 01:00 PM

A Boring Bowl to say the least, 2 east coast teams playing in the southwest sunshine, hope they all get sunburned and get a good case of Jock itch!!!
Posted by: Knucklebustersonly

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 04:19 PM

I hate Brady (but respect his stats) and can't stand the rest of the Pats, specially the cheaters (Bellichick and Harrison) and I don't like the Giants at ALL. Especially Eli.... Needless to say I won't watch it..

Will turn on the TV to watch Tom Petty perform at halftime though....
Posted by: hohbomb73

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Fish Hunter 07

How much do you think he's getting paid for that?
Posted by: SquidKing

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 08:50 PM

Finally my team is the sh$t! Been a pats fan when they were the Boston Patriots. Stuck with them during the tough times. Boy things were tough. Made some nice coin the wild card year since I bet at the start of the playoffs! Maybe one day Seahawk fans will know this feeling. My wife hopes so!

Go Pats!

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: hohbomb73

A quarter pound, a life alert endorsement, and a lil rascal.
Posted by: Knucklebustersonly

Re: Giants vs Patriots in super bowl - 01/21/08 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: hohbomb73

I'd like to know. Probably a s**tload...

I love Tom petty though. I'd listen to his music over anything else. Needless to say he's my favorite musician...