Any Mechanics out there??

Posted by: Blades™

Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 01:02 AM

I'm having some Issues on my 2000 Audi S4, and was wondering if any of you guys know anything about Audi/Volkswagon Igntion systems. So here is the deal, the engine is a 2.7 V6 Twin Turbo. I am having a misfire on cylinder #2. I changed the plugs. Still misfires. I switched the coilpacks with cylinder #1 and #2 to determine if the coilpack and/or wire was bad. Read the codes and still misfire on cylinder #2, so not the coilpack/wire. I than switched my ICMs (Ignition Control Module), each one controls each bank, Now I have a misfire on Cylinder #2 and #5, than I switched the ICMs back and just a misire on cylinder #2. So I am 90% sure that it is my ICMs, or at least one of them. Any Ideas?
Posted by: Satan

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 01:13 AM

Hi Blades. Is this the same car that dude stole your hood off of years ago?

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 01:17 AM

No, Different car.
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 11:49 AM

Sounds like an Audi.

Super-sweet cars when they are running right but most of my co-workers that own them had their anal cavities enlarged by their mechanics at some point.

Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 12:12 PM

..and to think that Vince the Shamwow guy said that the "germans make great stuff".
Posted by: hohbomb73

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 01:06 PM

How do you know Blades doesn't like havin' his anal cavity enlarged?
Posted by: wntrrn

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 02:35 PM

Bro in law had a similar problem. They did all the diagnostics and ended up with new plugs, wires, coils. At least that ruled out those issues. Then they fooled around with it a bit more and his brake lights stopped working. They traced that back to the other issues and couldn't find the problem. After spending a couple weeks at the shop, and it was raining most of the time, they said they fixed it. Well, when he got it back it smelled pretty moldy inside only to find out the trunk and rear window was leaking.

He dumped it and bought a Benz. Hasn't had a problem since.

Anybody ever see and Audi on the road and all of the lights work? I haven't.

Good luck Blades. Maybe your problem has more to do with karma....?
Posted by: dewbie

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 02:42 PM

my cousin has one of those, he hates it. it is always in the shop.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 03:22 PM

Karma? How so?

I ordered some new ICMs today, hopefully it runs good after that. Other than this issue which is just a small ignition malfunction, the car has been great and is a ton of fun to drive.
Posted by: Magicfly

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 04:15 PM

Get rid of the Foreign car and buy American....less hassle, and more dependable.

Mf

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 04:52 PM

MF,
I agree 100%, I have a ford pickup, bought it 3 years ago and not a single problem.
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Magicfly
Get rid of the Foreign car and buy American....less hassle, and more dependable.

Mf

+1
I'm picking up a GMC Yukon as soon as I find the right vehicle.

In my experience and from others opinons that I have read lately about Toyota, Nissan, and other foreign cars, is that a lot of little things are breaking on later model vehicles. Cheap plastic parts, poor design etc. are leading to a general consesnus that the addage of "foreign cars being more reliable" is fading away, rapido!
Posted by: Magicfly

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 05:10 PM

Although my wife's 04 Honda Accord that I bought for her new runs like a champ..... smile

Mf

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 05:12 PM

+1
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 05:23 PM

moose
Posted by: Coho

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 05:31 PM

Kaiser--I spit coffee on my display after seeing that pix

Posted by: willametteriveroutlaw

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy
Originally Posted By: Magicfly

Mf

+1
I'm picking up a GMC Yukon as soon as I find the right vehicle.

In my experience and from others opinons that I have read lately about Toyota, Nissan, and other foreign cars, is that a lot of little things are breaking on later model vehicles. Cheap plastic parts, poor design etc. are leading to a general consesnus that the addage of "foreign cars being more reliable" is fading away, rapido!

Have you ridden in a new American made rig lately, there are exceptions, but most are grade A crap. I had the unfortunate pleasure of renting a dodge Journey on a recent trip.. Quite possibly the biggest POS I have ever driven.

+1 on Toyotas, between the 2 I own I have nearly 500k on them add the one I sold a few years back and I have gotten nearly 700K of virtually trouble free mileage. I would guess less than 3K in total repair bills.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 07:04 PM

I agree with Stam. Can't fathom which Ameican cars those would be that are more reliable than foreign brands when it comes to driving forever. I also admit that many European models are champs when it comes to keeping the little stuff working, like lights, signals especially. Must be a shortage of electical engineers over there.

Just had the 120 K tune up on the Outback last week. Should be good for the next 100 K.

Sg

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 07:08 PM

I'm only referrring to cars made in the last few years. Lets say 2004 and newer.

I am just getting out of a Nissan Pathfinder, and wont buy another Nissan . [censored] is falling off that car left and right including trim pieces and weatherstripping breaking and coming unglued, Plastic parts on the interior breaking, Switches breaking etc. I've read reviews about the Toyota Sequoias having a lot of problems with the fit and finish that leads to my post, handles break, lights not working, etc. Just my observations of late as I'm in the market looking for a full sized SUV. GM seems to be leading the Game in that dept.

I agre ethat over the last 20 years Forqign auto makes have put domestics to shame. Too bad the execs here in america wont throw themselves out a window if they fail to meet whats expected of them..

One theme seems to prevail in favor of foreign cars from Japan, Import automakers are more concerned about building a quality product. Domestic automakers seem more concerned about making a big profit.

Posted by: Tackle Shack

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 07:14 PM

Japanes automakers are never concerned about profits, they just want to gift us incredible cars that never break, hardly use any fuel, actually improve the environment and they want to do it for free because they like us. While the domestics want to sell us unreliable fuel hungry death traps that spew noctious chemicals into the atmosphere at huge profits because they are a bunch of devil worshippers.

I have to go, my Tundra just finished cooking my fresh crepes for brunch. After which in need to go to the bank to deposit the Gold Eggs my wifes RAV-4 laid. Thank you Japan.
Your friend, the Fat, lazy, uneducated american.

P.S. I’ll keep sending wock-n-woll and bwue deans.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 07:52 PM

(Welcome back Baker smile )

Team Toyota +1. 220k miles and only thing to "go wrong" with my Tacoma is that the aluminum heads warp with heat and start to not seat with the Exhaust Manifold, causing leaks. ...that, and I need my starter contacts cleaned.

That said, I LOVE my "new" car. American muscle +1. It just never gets old stomping the pedal and hearing the roar... smile 400+ horses can't be wrong.

Aunty: wanna race? smile

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 09:15 PM

Then we'll be "even"...

smile
Posted by: donno

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/05/09 09:37 PM

If you switched the ICMs and then had a miss fire on #5 AND #2 then I guess you have two problems. A bad ICM and a burnt valve. If it were just the ICM you shouldn't have had the miss fire on #2 when they were swapped. A compression test will let you know if it's a valve.
Posted by: Bustinbig

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/06/09 12:22 AM

Before i would spend any more dough. do a cylinder leak down. you want to make sure you have less then say 10 % leakage. also at the same time if you have more then 10 % you can figure out what is going on by listening for where it is going. also what about a bad injector ? i agree you may have more then one problem. just do not make the mistake and spend a bunch of money on needless parts if the valves or rings are junk.v i would think you could have it diagnosed for about 100 bucks at the dealer. it may save you money in the long run by not buying needless parts.
Posted by: cupo

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/06/09 04:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy
In my experience and from others opinons that I have read lately about Toyota, Nissan, and other foreign cars, is that a lot of little things are breaking on later model vehicles.

"Little things." Compare the little things breaking to major things on domestics like intake gaskets (GM 5.3), spark plug threads (Ford 5.4, google spark plug blowout), steering & front brakes (Dodge), cab welds (Dodge), transmissions (Ford plus the rest), front suspension (F-series), electrical gremlins (GM 5.3).
For the record, the one domestic I've owned, an F-150, has been a good truck, minus the ECU shitting the bed and being fixed under warranty. The three Toyotas I've had have been rock solid.
As for the Audi, it's a European car. Expect mucho bucks to get it fixed.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/06/09 12:04 PM

i own a 1990 Ford F-150 with all the bells and whistles. i have spent thousands on it...lift, oversize tires, flowmaster, air intake, chip, etc.... i have never had a problem with it other then replacing belts and giving it a couple tune ups. still running strong. Plus i have run over 3 deer (not on purpose) and didnt even get a dent in the bad ass warn bumper....i love my truck and wouldnt get anything else
Posted by: Mikespike

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/06/09 12:20 PM

Is it even a "foreign car" anymore?

Toyota spokesman Xavier Dominicis said the company’s cars consistently receive high marks for quality. The automaker employs 36,600 Americans, he said, and about 60 percent of Toyota vehicles sold in the United States were manufactured here.

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/printedition/2008/12/10/autoside.html

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/06/09 02:27 PM

Aunty,

If you gonna add some boost to the stang, I would suggest a Kenne Bell blowzilla 2.2l. I had one my 03 Cobra, I replaced it with the stock Eaton. Alot better. Or you could Just throw a pair of garret GT28 or 35r Turbos and your stang would be insanely fast.

I am going to do a compression test and see what happens from there.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/06/09 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Mikespike
The automaker employs 36,600 Americans, he said, and about 60 percent of Toyota vehicles sold in the United States were manufactured here

is that 36,600 union or non-union? wink

Unless toyota really screws something up, I will own nothing but toyota trucks...

My Tacoma kicks A$$.
Posted by: RichardSimmons

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/06/09 03:05 PM

BLADES!!! BLADES!!! BLADES!!!

I found this on another site. I am soooooo, sooooooo, sorry honey. frown

"Just got my car towed back to my house from Chris's shop. The diagnoses is not good. We tested the ignition system and everything is good there. We then decided to do the compression test. This did not turn out so well. 3 of the 6 cylinders are running 175 for compression. 2 of them were around 155-160 and then cylinder number 3 (the one that was having the most misfires) had a big fat 0. Thats right, a 0. We looked into it further and concluded that I indeed have a blown head gasket and also have fried the piston rings. Woopty Freaken Do."

"Many things can lead to a blown head gasket but water injection coming on a few PSI to early is not going to be one of them unless the extra boost leads to a already weak stock headgasket blowing.

And it appears from what I have found The Audi and VW have a weak stock headgasket prone to Premature Head Gasket Failure. If your going to replace it I would go with a Felpro set. Engine out is always easier than trying to do this stuff with it in. If it was just the headgasket I would leave it in. Your misfires were probably coming from coolant leaking into the combustion chamber. You really won't know if the piston rings are bad until the heads are off. "
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/06/09 03:41 PM

rofl

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/06/09 08:06 PM

At least one of My ICMs are bad due to the misfire jumping from #2 to #5 when switched. I will do a compression test tomorrow evenging. Hopefully everything reads about the same. If I get a ZERO in #2 I will be pissed to say the least.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: blue water pro

People who like Toyota's obviously don't buy them for heavy duty hauling or towing. ....

Tow Rates: Ford F-350 Super Duty: 19,200 pounds. GMC Sierra 3500: 16,800 pounds. Chevrolet Silverado 3500: 16,700 pounds. Ford F-250 Super Duty: 16,500 pounds. Dodge Ram 3500: 16,400 pounds. Toyota Tundra: 10,400 pounds. Toyota Tacoma: 6,500 pounds.

Dude... your comparing 3/4 and 1 ton trucks to half ton and smaller toyotas.... duhhhh Of course their gonna tow more...

My V6 tacoma pulls my 21' travel trailer like a champ, plus it fits in my garage and will turn around in my postage stamp driveway... it is a no brainer for me

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
you figure out which is which and who is who. rofl

spoken like a champ...

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM

Tow Rates: Ford F-350 Super Duty: 19,200 pounds. GMC Sierra 3500: 16,800 pounds. Chevrolet Silverado 3500: 16,700 pounds. Ford F-250 Super Duty: 16,500 pounds. Dodge Ram 3500: 16,400 pounds. Toyota Tundra: 10,400 pounds. Toyota Tacoma: 6,500 pounds.

The old ratings game..

some manufacturers tend to "slighty exaggerate" the ratings to impress those that are easily impressed by numbers. wink

Some manufacturers don't. you figure out which is which and who is who. rofl

I'll put my exaggerated numbers up against those Toyotas, ANYDAY. rofl

+1 i cant even count the number of toyotas i have pulled out of the mud with my ford
Posted by: Hatch

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 03:33 PM

Here's some numbers, two Toyotas, 300,000 miles, $55 for a water temperature sensor, and that's all besides routine maintenance. Well that and the fact that Toyota was nice enough to replace my engine at 150,000 miles on a head gasket recall even though it didn't need it. I don't think you'll find another company that will do that for you, or maybe I'm just lucky...
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: doobster
+1 i cant even count the number of toyotas i have pulled out of the mud with my ford

You can't count to two? wink

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

ZZZZing! He can count to two - smoked two joints in the morning, smoke two joints at night.... wink

How's lunch Dan? grin

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 03:52 PM

... none of those cute girly things.

moose

Stam...paging Stam.... smile you're needed on the mechanic thread...

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 03:53 PM

wow, i dont even need to say something political to get under the skin of libtards.....nice
Posted by: EnglishPete

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 03:56 PM

Toyota's are great for lots of things...

But towing heavy heavy loads isn't one of them. Sorry boys. I have a 20' boat and a heavy camper. I need a full size MAN TRUCK for the task... none of those cute girly things.

moose

RangeRover or Mercedes you buffoons!

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 04:01 PM

toyotas are good for jumping.....very light, not much to them....
Posted by: Todd

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 04:22 PM

'90 Dodge D350 Murder Van Special...213,000 miles, still running strong. Brakes every couple of years, tires whenever I need 'em, 360ci motor nothing but smooth.

Get your oil changed every once in a while (not every 3000 miles like the oil companies would like you to believe...waste of perfectly good oil to do it that often), don't drive like a total fucktard, and your car will last a lot longer, no matter what kind of car it is.

I 'spect the MV will be hauling boats and gear around the PNW for another 100k or so...unless I win Lotto and buy a Sportsmobile smile

http://www.sportsmobile.com

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
fucktard,

rofl

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 04:44 PM

I 'spect the MV will be hauling boats and gear around the PNW for another 100k or so...

Fish on...

Todd

you don't haul boats... those are condoms on a stick

sheesh

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 04:44 PM

Todd-

Where's the conversion with the waterbed? wink

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Piper

I 'spect the MV will be hauling boats and gear around the PNW for another 100k or so...

Fish on...

Todd

you don't haul boats... those are condoms on a stick

sheesh

Cataraft is only one of the boats that gets towed around during steelhead season...

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 05:34 PM

I 'spect the MV will be hauling small children and dead hookers around the PNW for another 100k or so...unless I get caught and sent to Walla Walla.

Please tell me that I didn't just *FIX* that for you?

rofl

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: parker
I 'spect the MV will be hauling small children and dead hookers around the PNW for another 100k or so...unless I get caught and sent to Walla Walla.

Please tell me that I didn't just *FIX* that for you?

rofl

You MUST be delirious with swine flu from your trip. Then again, your state did produce Bundy and Ridgeway. If only someone had taught those two how to fish...

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 06:10 PM

I prefer live hookers and those who have reached the age of majority.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 08:16 PM

I think it's about time KK get some new material.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 10:42 PM

I prefer live hookers and donuts.

Fixed that for you. smile

Mmmm, donuts....

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 10:57 PM

Nuthin' wrong with a donut every once in a while...

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Driftfishnw

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/07/09 11:03 PM

Man, I have probably all the doughnuts you could ever eat in your life sitting about 25 feet away from me.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/08/09 11:07 AM

http://www.sportsmobile.com

I want one of those. Want the yellow one -the 4x4 Serious Offroading.

They're about the coolest thing I've ever seen for a serious outdoorsman...too bad they cost so much.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/08/09 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Driftfishnw
Man, I have probably all the doughnuts you could ever eat in your life sitting about 25 feet away from me.

Until I checked your profile, I was worried you were a cop. Then again, I haven't done anything wrong, that you know of. wink

I love how threads NEVER stay on topic here. smile

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/08/09 03:08 PM

So I did a compression test, about 145 for that cylinder. Had a electrical auto shop check it out in town. Looks like the ICM for bank one is shot. So I paid 100 bucks for them to confirm what I knew what was wrong, which is okay becuase it very easily could be something else. So I ordered the part and had shipped overnight so hopefully it will be here tomorrow and I will be back in buissness with the S4.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/08/09 10:17 PM

Aunty,

You'd go broke if you had to buy gas for your beast to drive it like I drive mine. Sure, it's a little truck, but it's a truck that gets me where I want to go affordably and gets done what I need out of it. I don't have a heavy trailer or camper, so that's not a problem for me.

Yeah, I'd like the bed to be bigger, but it gets good milage, does well off road, and I haven't had any mechanical problems to deal with...........and I throw down lots of miles in a year.

No truck is perfect for all situations. My truck is as close as it gets to perfect for what I do, and if you need to rely on the size of your truck to make you a man, then you'd better check your junk to make sure it's still there. smile

dewb,

If I send you ten bucks, would you go buy yourself a sense of humor.........or will it just go toward your next sack?

grin

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/09/09 12:01 AM

Not all of us have a whole fleet at our disposal. wink

When I want to have fun, you don't mind if'n I borrow the Mustang...........do you? smile
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/09/09 10:24 AM

Team Toyota.

+1

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/09/09 11:33 AM

dewb,

If I send you ten bucks, would you go buy yourself a sense of humor.........or will it just go toward your next sack?

grin

not sure where i would buy that at.....the humor store?
Posted by: BERG

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/09/09 11:42 AM

Just go with the sack. You know where to find it at least....
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/09/09 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: thebaker
P.S. I’ll keep sending wock-n-woll and bwue deans.

That's the best I've seen in a while....

Keith grin

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/09/09 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: AM
Gooose wants to know if you're sure you want to borrow a $30,000 car after the rod and reel incident?

Zzzzzzzzing'ed by the boid. rofl

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/10/09 01:25 AM

I agree with Dan s. on the truck size, as long as it does what you need it to, you dont need anything else. On the other hand, if you need a big truck to show off your masculinity than thats pretty funny and sad.

The ICM I ordered to be in day and paid the extra $55 for priority over night did not come in, so no news on the car.

Aunty, you should have bought the saleen S281, I drove on today. very nice.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/10/09 01:33 PM

LOL
Posted by: SundayMoney

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/10/09 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Blades™
On the other hand, if you need a big truck to show off your masculinity than thats pretty funny and sad.

So what does driving a twin turbo Audi show off?

Fake boobies and fancy Italian purse?
Posted by: Pugnacious

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/10/09 07:50 PM

moose

It has been my experience that people who own mustangs are slightly delirious and have a very clouded vision of what is actually "good." I had a guy that I work with try to tell me that his Mustang GT got 28 MPG in city and 34 Highway.
Posted by: seastrike

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/10/09 07:51 PM

I've changed my mind on ole Blades. Maybe it's mother's day that is making me feel a little soft....
Anybody who can get their wife to sit in the car at the hatchery parking lot while they fish is a-okay in my book.
Don't get all thinking your in the cat birds seat now Blades. The improvement is leaving them at home to do whatever it is they do.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/10/09 10:25 PM

I felt that it was necissary to bring this up. I too started out with my wife in the car. Then I managed to get her at the bank sitting there with me while I fished and she read. I thought I was well on the way to getting a full time fishing partner with benefits. Then it came to a hault. I was back to fishing w/o her. So the only thing I could come up with was one of two things. Either she legitimately wanted to just go spend time with me, or she was just dispelling her suspicion of me not really going fishing. Being as it was common place for me to drive two to three hours (pre grab your ankles and pray gas prices) for just a couple hours of fishing. Imagine the Q&A after that kind of trip and coming back with nothing. I never got the Q&A ssession, but a left handed comment here and there was definitely dropped in my direction. Now, she either doesn't care that I am gone possibly carousing or she finally believes that I actually do go fishing.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/10/09 11:28 PM

Seastrike thanks,

Now she either has to work when I fish or she is at home doing whatever that she does, but when I get home there is food waiting.

Next step would be for here to buy me a boat LOL
Posted by: EnglishPete

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/11/09 12:44 PM

When you get to be my age, you realize that if the man you married is not really going fishing, he's the biggest fool on the planet. To work this hard for this long and lose half in a divorce is total idiocy.

If he can take you for 50%, I'd say go for it.
Posted by: seastrike

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/11/09 05:04 PM

I was kidding Blades. Come on man.

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/11/09 08:25 PM

Whatever Seastrike I don't care

So I got the ICM in mail for the car today, which this post was originally about. Plugged it in and runs awsome with the new plugs and hardware. Now it's time to have some fun smile

Re: Any Mechanics out there?? - 05/11/09 10:29 PM

I don't know if you have noticed over the ages Blades. But thread drift is not just a common issue here, it is the way.