College Game Day in Eugene

Posted by: JDarr

College Game Day in Eugene - 10/26/09 07:16 PM

It was announced that USC @ Oregon will be the feature game next week and College Game Day will be in Eugene to broadcast for the Halloween game.
This is a tricky game to call. Two good scoring teams. Oregon's defense and running game will be the reason they come out on top and it wouldn't surprise me if Corso grabs a the Duck head before this game gets kicked off.
There's always the 12th man too. I couldn't believe how much louder it is at Autzen than it was at UW. Even before it got out of hand and this game is on Halloween Night....I'm doing it. Going for it.....

OREGON 31 - USC 27 in OT

JD
Posted by: Twitch

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/26/09 07:41 PM

F uck the Ducks.

Don't care if they play my ex wife some day... I'd pull for her too.
Go Trojans, and don't just go, may you bend the Ucks over, in their house.

God I hate the Ucks...
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/26/09 07:43 PM

Hate to say it but I just bought 2 tickets for the game....

Ducks will win by 10 or more......

Keith laugh

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/26/09 08:04 PM

Keith.....you're the F#cki8 Man!!! thumbs

I'm glad there's more than one person on the board that can pull their heads out of the egg bucket long enough to see the writing on the wall.
Oregon is quietly becoming on of the top 5 teams in the country.
woot

JD
Posted by: sykofish

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/26/09 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: JDarr

woot

JD

Dont care if there #1.

There still the Ducks.

Go USC.....or whoever else is playing against them.
Posted by: Knucklebustersonly

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/26/09 09:29 PM

Dumbest claim ever...

Make sure you can beat Boise St first....

Carroll rallies the troops like always in big games. USC puts 31 up, Ducks 14
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/26/09 09:32 PM

Oregon is a pretty good football team, and I just threw up in my mouth a little for saying that.

But I think SC already dropped their annual Pac 10 game, and will find a way to beat the 'crappers.

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/26/09 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Knucklebustersonly

Dumbest claim ever...

Make sure you can beat Boise St first....

Carroll rallies the troops like always in big games. USC puts 31 up, Ducks 14

Not the dumbest quote ever. Keep an eye on the standing and the games left for the top 4 teams right now.
Boise St won a big game at home where it is tough to play and Oregon obviously didn't have it figured out, but if Oregon takes out USC they're last big test is at Stanford and regardless of their one loss, they'll be ranked over Boise St and probably ranked in the top 4.

-Iowa won't win out and they don't have the strength of schedule or convincing wins even if they do to remain at the top and they have to go to Ohio St which is never easy.
-Florida has to Georgia and go to South Carolina. Neither are gimmies cause the Gators look beatable and you know the old ball coac will have his team ready.
-Alabama has a tough game next week against a good 1 loss LSU team and barely blocked their way by this week.
-The only teams I see being left at the top is Texas, TCU, LSU, and Oregon....in that order going into bowl season.

JD

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 09:15 AM

This thread is making me have to go take a dump.

Todd, please lock this thread with mod power...

(F uck the Ducks!)

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 10:35 AM

You'll get your chance Twitch.....Civil War is the game I'm least confident about. The Beavs can score with the Rodgers boys clicking full strength and they'll be fully ready with probably a bowl game on the line. OSU is gonna play them tough but they won't take it to the ducks in Autzen.

JD
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 11:53 AM

Honestly, the only thing that can make this thread *any* more nauseating is WHEN summerrun chimes in about ASU.

As other's have said, F uck the Ducks.

Like anyone f ucking cares around here what happens in Orygone.
Posted by: stlhead

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 11:59 AM

More sign that the world is nearing an end.

I think home field advantage takes this game though.

BTW, last game the commentators discussed the UW stadium as being the loudest decibals ever recorded.

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhead
BTW, last game the commentators discussed the UW stadium as being the loudest decibals ever recorded.

Could be, but Autzen stadium is full of the game's worst and most obnoxious fans.

I'm with Dan in that I think I'm gonna throw up in my mouth a little, but here it goes....

<GAG>

Go SC!

</GAG>

Yeah, I did. I threw up in my mouth a little bit by saying that.

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Hate to say it but I just bought 2 tickets for the game....

Ducks will win by 10 or more......

Sure as hell hope your girlfriend put you up to that. Not too sure I'd go to a Duck's game in order to get some....
Posted by: summerrun

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 01:03 PM

Im done poppin off Parker, ASU is weak with a hard hitting but out of control D and crap O. When you are rooting to get to 6 wins and some junk bowl game your team is not very good BUT I will seriously laugh for 12 months over that last play against UW, watch it on Tivo every night just to get a good chuckle and it helps me sleep better:)

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 01:21 PM

"ASU is weak"

That's why we welcomed them to the Pac 10.

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 01:29 PM

Well "weak" is relative when you consider we have smacked UW around for 6 straight years;)

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: summerrun
Well "weak" is relative when you consider we have smacked UW around for 6 straight years;)

Dude. Get in line.

Apparently, it's pretty long.

Although it does appear to be on the road to getting shorter......

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 01:35 PM

USC will not lose this week, they only give up a game a year and the Ducks are overrated.

USC 38
OR 27
Posted by: chasbo

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 02:01 PM

Sark needs to learn from Don James. When asked what's the best time to play a freshman? The Dogfathers' reply, "When he's a Junior."

Sad thing is the dogs don't have that luxury yet.

cocksuckin ducks!

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: parker
[quote=stlhead]

Sure as hell hope your girlfriend put you up to that. Not too sure I'd go to a Duck's game in order to get some....

I bought the tickets so her and her mom could go to the game. thumbs

Keith

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: summerrun
USC will not lose this week, they only give up a game a year and the Ducks are overrated.

USC 38
OR 27

I don't see USC scoring more than 17 in this game........

Ducks D is top 4 in the nation....

Keith

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 03:21 PM

I bought the tickets so her and her mom could go to the game.

I knew you were smart. Both women will be happy which means you will be gettin' some.

thumbs

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 03:28 PM

I knew you were smart. Both women will be happy which means you will be gettin' some.

thumbs

Which reminds me why I'm re-doing the entire bathroom at the moment. Thanks Parker, tomorrow shall be good...

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Twitch
Thanks Parker, tomorrow shall be good...

Uh, glad I could help. I think. smile
Posted by: Mikespike

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 04:24 PM

Could be, but Autzen stadium is full of the game's worst and most obnoxious fans.

i don't know if it was pain med induced or just pain, but you admitted your mother is a duck. I will never forget this fact rofl

by the way, are you a spy for oregon? wink

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 04:33 PM

thumbs

I've been forced this year to follow College football which to me is a pretty boring game to watch. I'd rather be shooting ducks or fishing or hunting something than spend the day or eve on the couch routing for a bunch of oversized highschool kids.....

But, watching as much as I have there's no doubt Oregon will make USC's heads spin. Losing to Boise St was nothing more than a rusty excited team that's now greased and rolling....

I was forced to watch Oregon play UW this last week and they more than handled them, it appeared as if they were playing a high school team....

Keith

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 04:35 PM

My Mom *IS* a Duck, and I constantly let her know how much Oregon blows goats!

Did I mention that my Dad, sister, wife, and I are all Huskies?

Dude, I flat out hate the Ducks. Used to be that Coogs were tops followed by the Spoiled Children. Now, I just feel sorry for the Coogs and have sort of stopped caring about the Children. The NikeDucks are today's Miami of the 90's. Big, dumb, obnoxious, and not as good as they think they are, yet have unlimited funding and support by one guy.

Take away Nike and Oregon isn't thrust over squat. Their program goes down the crapper in a heart beat.

What's to like about the U of Oregon Ducks? The uniforms? rofl

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 04:42 PM

But, watching as much as I have there's no doubt Oregon will make USC's heads spin

rofl

Better go back and watch some more USC game tape, coach.

So coach, what part of USC is weak?

Oh yeah, and that freshman SC quarterback?

The only reason the UW beat them was coaching. Not too sure what Pete Carrol was thinking for that game.

rofl
Posted by: Mikespike

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 04:44 PM

so, to paraphrase, i think you're saying that since ducks do not have balls and huskies do, the ducks have to lick the huskies balls.

the spoiled children have to lick their parents' balls, but that's a different, and sordid, story wink

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 07:01 PM

Alright, Alright. I'm over the Orygun chatter. I know I'll hear about it if they lose thought.
It doesn't seem right.

JD

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 07:07 PM

I know I'll hear about it if they lose thought.

Doubtful - because no one really cares.

OTOH, I'm sure we'll hear all about it from you if the PondCrappers win. Weeee.

Bummer if you do win, as a Pac-10 title means squat/thrust this year as the BCS Championship game is in the Rose Bowl this year. I was gonna ask if you were planning on going to the Rose Bowl if the Quackers won.....

No Rose Bowl for the Ducks. rofl

You might win the PAC, but the PondCrappers sure as hell won't be a #1 or #2 team in the end. Better NOT BE!!!!!!

I'm flat out offing myself if the Ducks make it to the Rose Bowl this year - I'd save myself the pain and agony of having to listen to my Mom gloat about it.......

Honestly, I don't know what could be worse......

Here's some more family material for you all:

My Mom is a Fanatical, CoolAid Drinking, Obama-Loving, WAY to the LEFT Democrat. Who loves to talk. A lot.

Her brother (my uncle), is a decorated Vietnam Navy pilot (A-1 Skyraiders and A-7 Corsair II's), flew on the same carrier with McCain, who frequently dines with Rush Limbaugh and is far too the RIGHT that he's way past drinking their CoolAid. He talks more than my Mom does.

Let's just say that family get togethers are "traumatic". I think that explains a lot about me.....and my hatred towards the PondCrappers!

rofl

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 07:29 PM

But, watching as much as I have there's no doubt Oregon will make USC's heads spin

rofl

Better go back and watch some more USC game tape, coach.

So coach, what part of USC is weak?

Oh yeah, and that freshman SC quarterback?

The only reason the UW beat them was coaching. Not too sure what Pete Carrol was thinking for that game.

rofl

USC's defense is their weakest link....

Giving up 63 points in the last 2 games? WTF?? Plus nearly getting clipped by the Beavers? Hmm....

Parker just face the facts, U of O will be in the top 4 at the end of the season. Sad but true....

BCS has USC at #5 and Oregon at #10..... Looks like they'll come close to flip flopping after this week....

Then when Alabama whips LSU on Nov. 7th that will push them out of the running.....

Keith

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 09:48 PM

summerrun sounds like a Cooger these days, all replaying the end of the ASU/UW game before he goes nighty.

The Ducks might sneak one past SC, but I doubt it. SC usually chokes one Pac 10 game a season, and they already choked hard on the UW game.

I don't have any Ducks in my family, but I'm surrounded by them at work. Life has been tough on the Dawg lately. I'd rather be a Dawg with no Rose Bowl trophies, and no MNC's than be a Duck, though. But I guess that's a moot point, isn't it? smile

SC by 7
Posted by: IrishRogue

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/27/09 10:30 PM

I was down in Olympia last week, and heading home in the middle of the Oregon/UW game... There's a train trestle crossing the road somewhere vaguely around Lacy painted PURPLE.... Words across it read, clearly:

"[censored] THE DUCKS"

Too funny.

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/28/09 12:08 AM

[quote=Dan S.]summerrun sounds like a Cooger these days, all replaying the end of the ASU/UW game before he goes nighty.

Well not much to say cept I gotta run watch the last 1:15 again cuz im gettin tired;)

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/28/09 12:44 PM

So, your dad is a dawg and mom is a duck?

Here's how life began for Parker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kndoPkCwwik

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 10/28/09 12:48 PM

rofl

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 11/08/09 11:33 AM

So sad.

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 11/08/09 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: stam

Oregon was quietly becoming one of the top 5 teams in the country.
woot

JD

rofl

fixed that for ya'... wink

rofl rofl

Start "end of season downward spiral".....Nnnnnow!
Posted by: sykofish

Re: College Game Day in Eugene - 11/08/09 01:58 PM

It doesnt get any better than yesterday.

Beavers won!

And the pondcrappers lost. rofl