Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months

Posted by: Anonymous

Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 10:56 AM

Regardless if you believe in it or not, keep it on your mind over the next few months as you are going to be hearing about it more. Things are happening. Our project is a major contributor to whats comming. Don't bother asking me about it because I can not say anything. www.olympicproject.com
Posted by: Irie

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 01:42 PM

rofl

Bigfoots...

Fawk me.

Dem dar 'squatches get mighty pesky bout dis time o year. laugh

Dey come down from their UFO control stations up in dem dar hills for a little Holiday Shoppin' at Wal Mart.

Posted by: Brewer

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 04:16 PM

all the J/L jerky bigfoot commercials were great.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 04:36 PM

Some of you people are fairly naive. I dont need to sit here and try and tell you that I understand if you dont think these things are real or that it is impossible, because I really dont, and cant. Its easy for me to say that because I had no choice in the matter, but let me tell you,,, anything is possible and people should have an open mind rather than a closed one.

There is plenty of evidence out there and thousands of eye witness accounts, far to many for misidentification. I know that mine was not misidentification.

I can tell you this much, lots of people are going to eat crow regarding this thing...
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 04:48 PM

The Coelacanth has been extinct for millions of years, Rich.

smile
Posted by: Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 05:52 PM

Posted by: GodLovesUgly

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 08:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctXn4P3B7OM

"And I said, git away from here.... GIT!! GIT!!"

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 08:08 PM

"I ruff talked him and he took off"...rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 08:09 PM

BigFoot caught on Tape! <link>

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 08:13 PM

Is this bigfoot? Taken from Olympicproject.com

Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 09:45 PM

Time to put the hip waders back on, it's getting deep around here.......

Keith rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G

There is plenty of evidence out there and thousands of eye witness accounts, far to many for misidentification. I know that mine was not misidentification.

I can tell you this much, lots of people are going to eat crow regarding this thing...

It's going to take more than a $10 Gorilla suit (Patterson Film) or some blurry schit on the edge of the pic (your joke of a sham) or a halloween costume crammed in a freezer (corpse hoax) to get anyone to eat any fukkin' crow.

The only one who's going to STFU around here is you.

A lot of us, and I mean a LOT, grew up spending days and nights for decades and decades stomping around the Mt. Adams, St. Helens, & Rainier wilderness either as a logger, a hunter, hiker, or a fisherman, and the closest any one ever saw to any fuggin' Bigfoots was some hairy naked 280 lb. hillbilly trying to chase down his 'date' which just so happened to be some dumbfvck cryptozoology enthusiast that had a purty mouth and the stupid idea to wander around rural SWW unarmed.

By the way, I met Patterson's grandson at a logging road kegger. That gorilla costume and that Kodak Super 8 camera made his grampa a local celebrity. The locals still laugh about it today.
Posted by: John Lee Hookum

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 10:10 PM

Regardless if you believe in it or not, keep it on your mind over the next few months as you are going to be hearing about it more. Things are happening. Our project is a major contributor to whats comming. Don't bother asking me about it because I can not say anything. www.olympicproject.com

Good luck with this! I look forward to reviewing your research. I believe that anything is possible in the infinity and vastness of space and time. I remain humbled by these and many other great mysteries, including the ones that we can feel and touch, hence why I maintain an open mind. Those that think they have it all figured out are few, and most of the few seem to be here on PP. Good that there are still a few as yourself that are not afraid to look a little deeper into the rabbit hole. Just saying....

That's exactly why I keep coming back to these pages, to read the great wisdom and knowledge of so many wise men and sages, and all in one place.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Irie

It's going to take more than a $10 Gorilla suit (Patterson Film) or some blurry schit on the edge of the pic (your joke of a sham) or a halloween costume crammed in a freezer (corpse hoax) to get anyone to eat any fukkin' crow.

A lot of us, and I mean a LOT, grew up spending days and nights for decades and decades stomping around the Mt. Adams, St. Helens, & Rainier wilderness either as a logger, a hunter, hiker, or a fisherman, and the closest any one ever saw to any fuggin' Bigfoots was some hairy naked 280 lb. hillbilly trying to chase down his 'date' which just so happened to be some dumbfvck cryptozoology enthusiast that had a purty mouth and the stupid idea to wander around rural SWW unarmed.

By the way, I met Patterson's grandson at a logging road kegger. That gorilla costume and that Kodak Super 8 camera made his grampa a local celebrity. The locals still laugh about it today.

Well said.

I too am one of those that have spent all too much time in the Wilderness from Mt St Helens to Adams to deep places in between... I've never found ANYTHING that even made me think twice that their was a ape walking around in our woods...

The rock throwing is what cracks me up the most...

Oh, one thing that's interesting about our wilderness. They photographed a wolverine near Mt. Adams, the first time they'd been seen that far south in Washington state. There's an estimated 20 or so Wolverines in WA....

Is there a chance at bigfoot? I'll put it at .0000000000000000000001%

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/11/10 10:47 PM

I have room in my mind for the existence of Big Foot...but I'll be very surprised if it is easily confirmed; there's been an awful lot of looking for a long time, by a lot of people, to have so many stories without any definitive proof.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Excitable Bob

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 12:20 AM

I have spent many miles in the backwoods of Washington and some of Idaho backpacking, fishing and just roaming around since the late 50's. Nothing has ever made me think of anything of a "bigfoot" type critter. Have seen lots of animals, but nothing unknown. I was not looking for a mythical critter. When I was 14, I wanted to believe but now being old and crotchety, bah! When the Patterson sighting was publisized a friend joined up with a bunch of other folks and tried to respond to "Bigfoot" sightings around the U.S. They spent lots of $$ and time following up but never could find anything. I am a doubter. I wonder why the original poster would want to make a deal out of this but want to keep secrets.

I saw a new TV show, Bob Saget Strange Days, he joined up with a bunch of local OP Bigfoot searchers, pretty lame. Anyone else see this.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 10:50 AM

What I was referring to is that there has been a DNA study goiong on for some time and the results are comming out within the next few months. Our project has submitted three biological samples to the study.

There is no question regarding if it exists or not, or what it is. The big questions are why and how.

The DNA is what it is, the science does not lie, but I think it will take a little time for it all to sink it after things come to light because there are a lot of people out there that seem to have it all figured out.

Ask yourself this, if there were something out there that has atleat as much inteligence as we do but it was directed toward a completely different life history which we cannot understand, and one of its main survival tactics was to avoid detection how is it hard for people to believe its possible. Especially with the vastness of the wilderness in the Northern Hemisphere. I do understand it is hard to grasp the concept because we think we have most of the answers, but I think we know much less than we think.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 10:56 AM

What I was referring to is that there has been a DNA study goiong on for some time and the results are comming out within the next few months. Our project has submitted three biological samples to the study.

There is no question regarding if it exists or not, or what it is. The big questions are why and how.

The DNA is what it is, the science does not lie, but I think it will take a little time for it all to sink it after things come to light because there are a lot of people out there that seem to have it all figured out.

Ask yourself this, if there were something out there that has atleat as much inteligence as we do but it was directed toward a completely different life history which we cannot understand, and one of its main survival tactics was to avoid detection how is it hard for people to believe its possible. Especially with the vastness of the wilderness in the Northern Hemisphere. I do understand it is hard to grasp the concept because we think we have most of the answers, but I think we know much less than we think.

You guys find some of that moss that looks like bigfoot hair?

Keith
Posted by: Oregonian

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 11:06 AM

I do understand it is hard to grasp the concept because we think we have most of the answers, but I think we know much less than we think.

Hard to argue that...

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 11:13 AM

Hair shafts are one of the worst candidates for DNA with these things. Tags and roots can be good but decay quickly in most conditions not yeilding much most of the time. Same thing with scat, it decays quickly as well and is only a good source when fresh. Those two are the least desireable sources.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 12:14 PM

We seem to have little trouble finding dinosaur bones that are over 65 million years old.
If the woods are full of Harry and the Henderson's, why hasn't a bone or carcass been found.
Can you name any forest creatures that don't leave any evidence of their existence?
Better get your Nike's, the comet is coming.
Posted by: Mikespike

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid

The DNA is what it is, the science does not lie..........

So this will prove Fly is really a ManBearPIg ?

If Fly takes a poop in the woods, will Rich G take samples? All i know is, when i fished with fly, he confided that his secret eggs really come from bigfoots and that salmon attack these eggs so that they won't compete for stream habitat if they were able to hatch. the conspiracy of bigfoots versus salmon is there, you just have to allow that it is possible.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 01:22 PM

In a parallel universe:
DanS is 6' 9'' tall....
FishPrince dates adults
Todd is modest
Aunty is HWP
ChuckS graduated from WSU........almost
Seastrike has a job
Stam actually works
Hankster wears Birkenstocks
Brewer is smart
Richard Simmons is straight
Dogfish works for the BradyCampaign and is a vegan
I lose bets to Dachshunds and ASUholes.... wink

Richard Simmons is straight in this universe - just another sign of your delusional thinking wink

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 01:26 PM

i to feel that the BF thing has merit. they're seen in russia,china,canada and friggen cancun!

it just seems very cheesey that all camara footage is very poor. just like pics of kk, poor quality... the pics leave alot to be desired.

i would love to actually finally see some true legit proof that finally settles the mystery. footprints are stale evidence these days. i do enjoy stories and eye witness accounts. bigfoot stories are great!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 02:31 PM

I've got a buddy that has size 20 Bigfoot feet that he straps onto his boots and tromps around in the snow and mud amongst the wilderness. I wonder how many times the "beleiver's" have crossed his tracks and photo'd them....

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: AuntyM

Cultures/people in many parts of the world have stories of a bigfoot/yeti type creature, so there has to be some basis for it, since the places are separated by thousands of miles.

Uh, that's christianity...not bigfoot.

Not Christianity...Hindu... wink

Hamanu (formerly known as Manu of Deche) was one of the champions of Rajaat during the Cleansing Wars. His task was to wipe out all the trolls on Athas, a task he took over from Myron of Yorum after Myron fell from Rajaat's favour.

That's him, that's what I saw..... But it had bigger feet and it was throwing BIG rocks at me!

Keith rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Oh, one thing that's interesting about our wilderness. They photographed a wolverine near Mt. Adams, the first time they'd been seen that far south in Washington state. There's an estimated 20 or so Wolverines in WA...

You'd be surprised. There are wolves in the Adams/St Helens area too.

Surprised the livin' schit outta me anyway.
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 09:52 PM

Looking forward to the data Rich.

I'll keep my mind open. Man is pretty arogant to think that we are the only planet with life on it in the universe, so applying my belief in life elsewhere (slime, bacteria, a blob, or some more advanced being up to or beyond man in intelligence), it could happen.

Never say never.
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 10:18 PM

I agree Dogfish, I've been interested in Bigfoot/Sasquatch lore since I was a kid.....some good stories, evidence, etc.....makes you think. At www.bigfootencounters.com and click on what's new...there is a good story about an encounter on the Olympic Peninsula.

I find it funny that an argument from so-called "woodsmen" is that "how come we never find bones or a dead body of a bigfoot in the woods?" I've spent lots of times in the woods, mountains, etc, and I have never come across a dead bear, cougar, or bobcat. Does that mean they don't exist?

I've mentioned it on this board before, but there was a well known guide and mountain man, named David Thompson, who mapped routes in B.C. and other parts of Canada in the 1880's........long before some of you guy's "my buddy's uncle's cousin who is 6'6" put on big shoes and walked in the snow to play tricks"....came across huge barefoot prints in a river bank so far from civilization that it puzzled him and he wrote about it in his journals.

What's in the woods and forest in the shadows and night? Who knows, I think it's a good story and I'll stay tuned.

Memo to Dan S.: The Coelancanth has not been extinct for millions of years, it was thought to be until one was caught in the 1900's.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 10:34 PM

I have no problem believing that there are creatures out there that we haven't got a handle on yet, including Sasquatch.

Snake, I think Dan was being a bit too subtle in his approach...his coelocanth reference was likely referring to the fact that no one thought they were around, either, until they were "discovered" again not that long ago...meaning that not finding Bigfoot yet isn't a rock solid piece of evidence that he doesn't exist.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 10:42 PM

Exactly, Todd.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 10:44 PM

Maybe Bigfoot is the form God takes when he visits earth.

rofl

I think that's what the shamans in Nepal think...the Yeti is a manifestation of God, so of course you aren't going to find any skeletons laying around...or outsmart Him, if you try to.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/12/10 11:55 PM

Thanks Todd, my bad, Dan S., I can see that now.

Snake
Posted by: Salmonella

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 09:03 AM

Well said.

I too am one of those that have spent all too much time in the Wilderness from Mt St Helens to Adams to deep places in between... I've never found ANYTHING that even made me think twice that their was a ape walking around in our woods...

The rock throwing is what cracks me up the most...

Oh, one thing that's interesting about our wilderness. They photographed a wolverine near Mt. Adams, the first time they'd been seen that far south in Washington state. There's an estimated 20 or so Wolverines in WA....

Is there a chance at bigfoot? I'll put it at .0000000000000000000001%

Keith

+1
I've spent an enormous amount of time in the mountains and doubt that the average/casual outdoorsman realizes just how deep hunters penetrate the backwoods with both boots and binoculars.
I hate to say the word never also, but Bigfoot is something I have very, very little belief in.
But then again I don't believe in several other hugely popular beliefs either.

wink

Seems to be two camps, those that believe in everything until proven false and those that don't believe until proven, with a few in between.
Those that want to believe are pretty adamant that's fo shore.
Posted by: lukesfishin

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 11:27 AM

Huh huh, u got a picture of elks doin it

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
I find it funny that an argument from so-called "woodsmen" is that "how come we never find bones or a dead body of a bigfoot in the woods?" I've spent lots of times in the woods, mountains, etc, and I have never come across a dead bear, cougar, or bobcat. Does that mean they don't exist?

I've found a couple bear skulls in the woods, both were aged and too far in to want to deal with... Just this year, a friend of mine found a cougar skull. Never a bobcat though...

Logic would say "if" Bigfoot were real, most encounters would happen December through February. When our high mountains have significant snow pack and pushes all the elk, deer, etc to the low lands.

Keith
Posted by: Rocket Red

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 01:01 PM

I never believe in bigfoot, until I am walking back to the rig after dark, in 100% canopy reprod when it is windy, and I am reasonably sure that every snap, crackle and pop is BF chasing me.

Then I believe big time.

Once I get safely back into the truck, I stop believing again.
Posted by: cobble cruiser

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 01:18 PM

"there was a well known guide and mountain man, named David Thompson, who mapped routes in B.C. and other parts of Canada in the 1880's........long before some of you guy's "my buddy's uncle's cousin who is 6'6" put on big shoes and walked in the snow to play tricks"....came across huge barefoot prints in a river bank so far from civilization that it puzzled him and he wrote about it in his journals." - Quote

I was actually going to make the same point. David Thompson was one of the first white men to enter the Pacific Northwest. He was a famous mapmaker and was known for his detailed and accurate maps and daily journals. The French men who were with him were big game hunters and wanted to follow whatever this thing was but the indian guides that were with the group would not allow it as if they seemed to know what it was. The bizarre fact was that it had no hind feet, only front feet. This occured in 1811. Side point is that the Thompson River is named after him though he never saw it.

Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 01:29 PM

It's been illegal to shoot a Sasquatch in Skamania County for nearly 30 years, whether anyone believes in them or not. So if anyone shoots one for a trophy, it's going to have to come from another county.

Sg
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 01:58 PM

I'm not gonna hold my breath on this one.Just sayin.Good luck,
SZ
Posted by: bait dunker

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 03:34 PM

I'd shoot the bastard and retire on the millions I'd make.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: bait dunker

Dude your seething hate has no boundaries. Maybe you should challenge bigfoot to an IQ contest or something. My bet is that you wont win. I would suggest that you stick your gun barrel down your own throat and sneeze. That way you get your retirement, and we get to plant your sorry ass upstream of a salmon bed, so that flies can lay eggs in a cycle that helps fish habitat.

That's my best idea, I'm sure there are others with more greener suggestions. There has to be a better use for the lump of dirt wasted on your sorry a$$.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
It's been illegal to shoot a Sasquatch in Skamania County for nearly 30 years, whether anyone believes in them or not. So if anyone shoots one for a trophy, it's going to have to come from another county.

Sg

Must be fair game in Grays Harbor County. Oh wait, I was confusing Aberdonian women with bigfoot, again.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: John Lee Hookum

Dude your seething hate has no boundaries. Maybe you should challenge bigfoot to an IQ contest or something. My bet is that you wont win. I would suggest that you stick your gun barrel down your own throat and sneeze. That way you get your retirement, and we get to plant your sorry ass upstream of a salmon bed, so that flies can lay eggs in a cycle that helps fish habitat.

That's my best idea, I'm sure there are others with more greener suggestions. There has to be a better use for the lump of dirt wasted on your sorry a$$.

eek2
LOL!
Just so you know, if I see the Easter bunny or the Boogeyman this year I'm toasting both of their asses with my .257 wby mag.

TMFF
roflrofl rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 05:09 PM

You are aware there is no Santa Claus right? Hope I didn't spill the beans for ya....

Keith rofl moose

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Rocket Red
I never believe in bigfoot, until I am walking back to the rig after dark, in 100% canopy reprod when it is windy, and I am reasonably sure that every snap, crackle and pop is BF chasing me.

Then I believe big time.

The human mind is a powerful thing... I've witnessed grown men that could run faster than Usain Bolt when walking out in the dark and some crazy noises....

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 05:14 PM

I do have a question for all of you that seem to feel the need to insult, mock or just plain make fun of myself and what I am saying.

How do you explain someone like me that saw one of these in broad daylight walk accross the road at less than 75 yards on two legs like a man, 8 feet tall and 600 pounds crossed the road in about four steps. By the way this happened in La Push I was working and driving a marked police car. My credibility is everything in my job and I am not ashamed or affraid to tell the truth.

How do you explain that? misidentification or I am just plain lying?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Rocket Red

Then I believe big time.

The human mind is a powerful thing... I've witnessed grown men that could run faster than Usain Bolt when walking out in the dark and some crazy noises....

Keith

LOL yah. I have been about a mile away from my car an hour after dark, carrying a decoy bag with waders on, and decided to go ahead and get my cardio in for the day.
Posted by: stlhead

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 05:28 PM

A bad donut?
Was it carrying a picnic basket?

Just kidding.

Lot's of people out there swear by what they've seen so I can't discount it but I've never seen one or signs of one. If they exist then they have to be very low in population with a vast territorial range so there'd be very few per X miles and they'd have to take care of their own when deceased. Otherwise we'd have found one by now. But then 've only surprised a bear once in all of the fishing and hiking I've done and there's lot's of bears.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 05:33 PM

8 feet tall and 600 pounds

I think you're describing a hairy pilsbury dough boy...

Honestly, Imagine what you are saying. I've killed black bear that were close to 7ft nose to tail and around the 300 mark and they're fairly large around the belly if you know what I mean...

8 foot and 600 pounds would defy logic in my opinion. Gorillas rarely make it over 450 pounds and those that do are considered "obese"...

Keith
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 05:37 PM

So it seems that for some--- "If I haven't seen one it doesn't exist".
Posted by: big moby

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 06:06 PM

I'm with you brother. I've seen some weird $hit but it has been mostly drug induced. just a few hundred years ago people were calling bull$hit on a round earth or that the earth revolved around the sun. Bring on the aliens and sea monsters! why the fawk not?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 06:47 PM

Aliens and sea monsters are much more likely in my opinion than Bigfoot.

The deep seas and outer space are two vast unknowns for the most part.

I DON'T believe we are alone in outer space and I believe new species will be discovered at sea.
I believe new species of insects or small rodents will be discovered in the rainforest jungles as well.
Terrestrials as large as a large as Sasquatch, leave more evidence and the fact that they are supposedly in terrain that humans inhabit have me sticking to my guns on this one.

Tell you what Rich, I'll buy you dinner at the finest restaurant in Washington State while I dine on rotisseried crow if you can come up with undeniable evidence of Bigfoot.

Book it.
wink
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 06:55 PM

I don't think Rich is a liar but I'm also highly skeptical. I'd love to be shown undeniable evidence (basically a live or dead individual). I've spent a fair amount of time outdoors and I've never seen a cougar so I certainly believe it is possible. New species are discovered all the time. The discovery of something so large, fairly close to humans would be shocking though. It would make my day.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
I don't think Rich is a liar but I'm also highly skeptical. I'd love to be shown undeniable evidence (basically a live or dead individual). I've spent a fair amount of time outdoors and I've never seen a cougar so I certainly believe it is possible. New species are discovered all the time. The discovery of something so large, fairly close to humans would be shocking though. It would make my day.

You've never seen a cougar but I would bet you that a cougar has seen you.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 07:08 PM

I agree and that is usually how I phrase it. Scary thought, of course.

The question is, "Has Bigfoot seen me?".

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 07:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

Enough time in the woods will yield those sightings.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmonella

Enough time in the woods will yield those sightings.

I've been blessed enough in my time to see 3 Cougars alive and another 7 harvested (3 of those with dogs)...

I've seen dozens of sets of Cougar tracks in the snow, mud and a couple times in my own tracks.. moose Dang things are sneaky!

First 150+ pound cat I settle my sights on will be on the wall....

Keith thumbs
Posted by: Doctor Rick

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 09:11 PM

All I can say is he is sportin' some serious wood!!

More seriously, I am open to the existence of things I have not experienced, including Bigfoot.

But my experience would also tell me that while there are many things I have not experienced, the fact that so many have searched so long, with no proof, would tell me that BF does not exist.

And if they do exist, I hope they have many years with no humans finding them and managing them to extinction.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 09:40 PM

Not hard to believe there's something out there that only a few have seen, and seen rarely.

After all, most people, even the woods 'experts' who have posted on this thread don't see all of the inhabitants of the woods every time they go out there and tend to have rather inflated opinions of themselves to say the least.

Keith, this means you................in case I wasn't obtuse enough.. grin

There's allegedly smart Conservatives, but I've never seen any............not even in a Zoo.

You can call it as you see it... I guess I struggle reading this thread without voicing a strong opinion... Looking back, sure I could have just stayed out of it but there's a part of me that can't read this shait without saying something...

Thinking of it maybe I'm just unlucky.... Perhaps someday I'll see one... rofl

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 09:50 PM

i watched a program several months back on 4 different people who had seen the bigfoots. one was outside his car, long story but he was sleeping in his car in a campground that was emty. (late oct. hunting time) this guy said he felt something not right about the night, creepy was more the term. he said he was trying to fall asleep when he saw the bigfoot looking into the windshield at him. the BF walked around the car looking it over. dude said he was scared sh!tless!!! the BF could have easily reached through the windshield if he wanted to and rip him from the car. after 5 mins the BF wondered off. dude said he started that car and bolt from the CG!!!

anyways the show had all four eyewitnesses tell thier story. they then had a FBI person who is trained to tell when lies are given. eyes, eyebrows and facial twitches all give the liar away. she studied the video of all four, and explained what she was looking for. according to her, she stated that all four were very honest and truthfull based what all 4 believed they saw. she didn't discredit thier storys. what said was these people are truthfull. i thought that was very interesting.

from what i've always thought was people who have claimed a sighting... well they are spooked by the sighting. spooked to the point of shock and fear rolled into a emotion of stuck in thier tracks.

even indians all have beliefs in the BF, thier attitude is don't [censored] with the bigfoots!

Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 09:56 PM

Bill Herzog swears he saw one on the upper Duckabush. Claims it threw rocks the size of watermelons in the water near them. He says his buddy literally crapped his pants.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 10:02 PM

Skookum was originally a chinook word for ape. Makes you wonder where they saw apes? National Geographic? Hmm. eek

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 10:04 PM

They might have seen a man/bear/pig.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 10:12 PM

People believe what they want to believe. Religion, aliens, Kennedys assassin(s), Bigfoot. People will also convience themselves things are real because hey want to believe they are. That doesn't make it so however.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 10:26 PM

Our very own "Sol" has a story about something out of the ordinary when hunting alone once, perhaps he'll come back to tell it....

Keith
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 10:33 PM

I'm highly skeptical of BigFoot. Maybe I just don't look in all the right places, but I have yet to come across one, let alone a print, scat, hair, bone, carcass, ancient BigFoot Burial Ground, etc.

I have come across cougars, bears, spotted owls, Bobcats, coyotes, moose, elk, deer, and have even fished next to a ManBearPig.

Not saying they do not exist and I sure as heck hope you find what you're looking for Rich!

But......

Someone, somewhere would have found concrete evidence of such a critter by now. I'm not a gambling man, but I'd put my money down that no one in my lifetime is gonna find a BigFoot or Nessy...or any of the other Legend Critters that supposedly roam this Earth.

Oh, and how does DNS analysis work if you don't have any BigFeet DNA to compare your sample with???? Seems to me, if I get the science, is that you can rule out various *known* critters, but that's it. In the DNA world, an "unknown" doesn't mean it exists - it just means that your sample is "unknown" for whatever reason. Invalid sample, contaminated, bad lab work, etc.

quote=bait dunker]People believe what they want to believe. Religion, aliens, Kennedys assassin(s), Bigfoot. People will also convience themselves things are real because hey want to believe they are. [/quote]

Pretty much that.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 10:45 PM

I'm also skeptical.

About Bigfoot, Nessie, Ogopogo, God, Chupacabra.........all of them.

But I don't know for sure, so I won't pretend to.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/13/10 11:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
Maybe Bigfoot is the form God takes when he visits earth.

rofl

I think that's what the shamans in Nepal think...the Yeti is a manifestation of God, so of course you aren't going to find any skeletons laying around...or outsmart Him, if you try to.

Fish on...

Todd

so you're saying that superfly is god? wink

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 01:51 AM

Originally Posted By: cobble cruiser
Skookum was originally a chinook word for ape. Makes you wonder where they saw apes? National Geographic? Hmm. eek

No.

Skookum means "strong spirit" or strongly spirited such as in a rapid, or a brave warrior, etc.

The term was applied to BIGFOOTS because a long time ago local tourist shops sold a Bigfoot Doll named "Skookum."
beathead

How the fvck could it mean Ape when there are no--and never have been-- any apes in the Western Hemisphere?

That's like saying Chehalis really means "Aluminum Singlewide Longhouse" and Tukwila really means "asphalt toilet."
Them Injuns must have had amazing foresight. It's a wonder they didn't invent the wheel* and put a patent on it, and invent the concept of patents while they were at it.

As a matter of fact, the ONLY non-human primates in the new world came over from Africa during the age when S. America and Africa were joined during Pangaea**, well BEFORE their African counterparts developed opposable thumbs and lost their prehensile tails. The S. American primates still have the tails, but never developed the thumbs after the two continents drifted apart.

*The wheel was an amazing new & never seen before technology, along with rideable beasts of burden, and the world-wide slave trade, introduced to the New World in 1492.

**As evidenced by the fossilized remains of Mesosaurus which died out approximately 250 million years ago and can be found in early Permian sedimentary strata along the Eastern coast of South America, and the Western Coast of Africa, repectively.
And, no, it was a fresh water animal and would have died if it had attempted to swim the Atlantic and it sure as schit did NOT possess tickets to board Noah's Ark.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 02:56 AM

[quote=cobble cruiser]Skookum was originally a chinook word for ape. Makes you wonder where they saw apes? National Geographic? Hmm. eek

(quote)
No.

Skookum means "strong spirit" or strongly spirited such as in a rapid, or a brave warrior, etc.

The term was applied to BIGFOOTS because a long time ago local tourist shops sold a Bigfoot Doll named "Skookum."
beathead

How the fvck could it mean Ape when there are no--and never have been-- any apes in the Western Hemisphere?

That's like saying Chehalis really means "Aluminum Singlewide Longhouse" and Tukwila really means "asphalt toilet."
Them Injuns must have had amazing foresight. It's a wonder they didn't invent the wheel* and put a patent on it, and invent the concept of patents while they were at it.

As a matter of fact, the ONLY non-human primates in the new world came over from Africa during the age when S. America and Africa were joined during Pangaea**, well BEFORE their African counterparts developed opposable thumbs and lost their prehensile tails. The S. American primates still have the tails, but never developed the thumbs after the two continents drifted apart. (quote)

As far as my information, I guess you can't believe every documentary you watch. You have to admit that some of the stone carvings found along the Columbia river as well as wood carvings resembled apes though. wink

You seem irrititated. Did I offend you?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 09:49 AM

"are no--and never have been-- any apes in the Western Hemisphere"

Just because you haven't seen one.......

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 10:36 AM

I have been doing this as my only hobby, (really part time job), for the last two years. 2000 whas when I saw the one in La Push.

Believe me I am a see it to believe it type of person, well I saw one 10 years ago, when the topic would come up after that I would say, "yeah I saw one" and then you got those funny looks and people make jokes. It makes you want to avoid the topic after that. It also changed how I acted in the woods and looked at things. For about three years I would not fish alone in many of the places I went before I had my sighting. I would regulary fish alone in the bush places like the Dickey, (can be very scarry place), Goodman creek, Mosquito and so on, I just could not do it after what I saw.

Well about two years ago I met this guy who is now my prtner in our project. I talked to him about what I saw in great detail, It was a big relief to be able to do that. Since then I have been on it.

I would not be wasting my time, sacrificing hunting and fishing time to look for bigfoot if I didnt know they were out there. I have found other evidence since but I do spend alot of time where I know they are living. I can tell you one thing from my observations there are not many of them but there are more than one would think.

Dave, I am sure Bill is not pulling your leg, the east slope of the Olympics seems to have a higher concentration, then say the west slope.

The areas people are gonna be most likely to see or find something on the Olympic Peninsula are on the south and east slopes of the Olympic range starting at the Quinault and ending at Tubal Cain. I have other recources on the west slope as well but not much. Another place is Dewato/Tahuya and Harstine Island.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 10:59 AM

hey rich, how far away will the shutter mechanism work on the trail cams. i have zero knowledge about what actually starts the cam to take the pick.

i believe i've read the rock throwing story on steelhead notebook. but i don't recall Zog geing in the story.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 11:11 AM

The cameras will trigger up to 100 feet in the day and 50 at night under optimum conditions. We use the very best cameras.

We got those pictures last July but we were pretty lucky, the camera is what drew it in in that case. These things are tactical thinkers and they somehow can find the cameras before the cameras find them even when well hidden. Cameras also tend to make them leave an area they are staying in. Travel routes are the key when leaving camera traps not places they live.

The whole camera thing is pretty low yeild, we have been doing it for two years now with about 60 top of the line cameras in remote locations concentrated in locations we know they frequent. We have had them encounter the cameras a handfull of times with a few crappy photos to show for it, but we have been able to recover some DNA as a result, which has been a plus.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 11:40 AM

As far as my information, I guess you can't believe every documentary you watch. You have to admit that some of the stone carvings found along the Columbia river as well as wood carvings resembled apes though. wink

You seem irrititated. Did I offend you?

No, but you really need to learn how to use VB Code.

They also look like people...or aliens...or Elvis...depending on the nutjob that's looking at it, trying to interpret into something he would like better.

It's like that vegetable Stephen Hawking. If you're a cripple and a hardcore Catholic and you want to try and prove creationism with mathematics you don't start at the event, you start at the top and make your grad students bend the math to show that it's a possibility, never mind that your theories are laughed at everywhere but mainstream America...because they want to believe...and Americans have the average IQ of a brick.

Rich...Ever thought of doing wildlife population surveys? Your trail cam pics would be great for actual legitimate research.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 11:43 AM

but we have been able to recover some DNA as a result, which has been a plus.

Where are those results?

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 11:59 AM

Holy f%ck, Irie.

You're going after Stephen Hawking now?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 12:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Holy f%ck, Irie.

You're going after Stephen Hawking now?

laugh
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 12:08 PM

I'll be honest with you guys. I've known RichG on these forums for nearly a decade, and I believe he is an honest man with integrity. If RichG has done this much work and thinks they exist, I'm inclined to believe him before I would doubt him.

Good luck out there Rich, I hope you someday get that "Holy Grail" photo....

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 12:10 PM

Harstine Island.

rofl

I believe................

rofl

Classic.
Posted by: SBD

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 12:10 PM

He's going to be a very rich man if he can prove us wrong.
Posted by: Timber

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 12:14 PM

After 25 years working in the woods all over the OP and other parts of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado and Alaska I have never seen a footprint, hair or sighting of anything that closely resembles bigfoot I am NOT a believer..

But some day I might change my mind if I ever see one just find it impossible to believe now....

But like said above 'never say never'

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 01:55 PM

The DNA results are whats going to be released soon.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 02:07 PM

Maybe Neanderthal? You should use Hanksters DNA to establish lineage.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 02:33 PM

So... You are waiting for results to come back? Do you have pictures of your samples? Care to share them with the PP forum? Or is this classified information.......

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 02:47 PM

So... You are waiting for results to come back? Do you have pictures of your samples? Care to share them with the PP forum? Or is this classified information.......

Keith

It would be available for all of those that are interested, and those like yourself who are not and don't have the least bit of interest wont have to look. However, if the media then offers GPS coordinates, you can take a flash light and go after and kill bigfoot for big money, but watch out for cross fire with that ole bait chunker fellow. He wants that money bad, so that he can retire a rich man.;-) Just say....

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 03:03 PM

Keith

It would be available for all of those that are interested, and those like yourself who are not and don't have the least bit of interest wont have to look. However, if the media then offers GPS coordinates, you can take a flash light and go after and kill bigfoot for big money, but watch out for cross fire with that ole bait chunker fellow. He wants that money bad, so that he can retire a rich man.;-) Just say....

Gotta love the bigfoot games......

You should have set the hook while you had the chance, I just spit out the bait.....

Keith
Posted by: Us and Them

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 03:08 PM

" Or is this classified information......."

It is always classified and when it is presented it is always "preliminary subject to further study by the select group"

People have an overwhelming desire to feel important and stand out among their 6 billion friends, it drives a lot of creativity.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 03:51 PM

There are results and they are amazing, can I talk about it? No. Am I trying to be important? No. I am merely a conributer to the study. The wait will not be long and everyone will know soon enough.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 03:58 PM

There are results and they are amazing, can I talk about it? No. Am I trying to be important? No. I am merely a conributer to the study. The wait will not be long and everyone will know soon enough.

Should I go bag a few crows for Salmonella's dinner plate?

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 04:03 PM

I set up a camera looking for Bigfoot but the only image I got was KK. Wish I hadn't.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 04:04 PM

Is that a purple husky wig on it's head?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 04:44 PM

Nothing from Harstine. I do have some cameras there and we have found some tracks there among other things. Have been a good number of sightings up on the north end of the island.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:04 PM

Nothing from Harstine. I do have some cameras there and we have found some tracks there among other things. Have been a good number of sightings up on the north end of the island.

What are the average track sizes you are seeing in length?

Keith
Posted by: StinkingWaters

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:06 PM

Herb Farm +100

I've been watching this one closely. Takes alot of guts to come out and claim you have solid evidence of something like Bigfoot.

The kid in me has always been intrigued by the stories. The skeptic in me has always wanted to see some solid evidence.

I too, like RR, have found myself a believer while walking back to my truck through the pitch dark woods.

Best of luck to you RichG and I commend you for having the guts to come out with your story in the face of ridicule. No easy task.
Posted by: seastrike

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:07 PM

I for one hope Rich and his team find the beast. How cool would that be?
We had one incident up in the headwaters of of the Dosi that was weird. Dont' know what was going on but rock throwing and no people around (up by Lake Contance in the snow).

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: seastrike
I for one hope Rich and his team find the beast. How cool would that be?
We had one incident up in the headwaters of of the Dosi that was weird. Dont' know what was going on but rock throwing and no people around (up by Lake Contance in the snow).

One question that always comes to mind...

How come you always hear about all this rock throwing but no one is ever hit by rocks?

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:12 PM

I have found legit tracks on 4 seperate occasions from 3 different individuals. One 13" one 16" and one 17 1/2". One time was merely by chance on the coast not looking for bigfoot, (hunting for elk). The other three times were in places specifically investigating an area or searching an area we knew they were in. I have never found a really good track because I dont generally spend much time looking in swamps or really muddy areas, all have been in the timber.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:17 PM

Thats a good question. I think the reason people dont get hit is becasue they dont want to hit you, they just want to scare you away. Not that I dont think they probably take a person on a rare occasion as a meal in some places when they are really hungry. (Lots of missing people that have never been found), but doing it on a regular basis brings unwanted attention.

I think rock throwing is how they hunt most of the time and they probably are deadly accurate with good sized rocks. I think they probably can make leathal head shots at will.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:21 PM

Do you have any pictures of these tracks or animals you can post?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:23 PM

Thats a good question. I think the reason people dont get hit is becasue they dont want to hit you, they just want to scare you away. Not that I dont think they probably take a person on a rare occasion as a meal in some places when they are really hungry. (Lots of missing people that have never been found), but doing it on a regular basis brings unwanted attention.

I think rock throwing is how they hunt most of the time and they probably are deadly accurate with good sized rocks. I think they probably can make leathal head shots at will.

The Big Big unit?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:34 PM

"I for one hope Rich and his team find the beast. How cool would that be?"

Pretty cool, just think of the scope of evironmental lockdowns caused by the rarest creature on earth.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:56 PM

rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 05:58 PM

Rich.

Honestly?

Keith rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder

Bill Herzog swears he saw one on the upper Duckabush. Claims it threw rocks the size of watermelons in the water near them. He says his buddy literally crapped his pants.

questin is, how baked was Zog when the incedent occured.....?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 06:24 PM

My bet is waaaaaaay baked.

smile

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 06:27 PM

Wait... what if Keith is really BF trying to throw us off track? He's a pretty big guy.

How tall are you again Keith? What size shoe do you wear? moose

Aunty, I'm pushing 6'3" but only have a size 12 foot..

You can bet I'd never be crazy enough to run around with a ape suit on....

Keith
Posted by: bacota

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 06:33 PM

At a minimum, I gotta respect this PR strategy. How many other forums you on, Rich? And I assume you got an FB page too, yah?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 06:35 PM

As a bureaucrat I had to be thinking, if Rich G finds Sasquatch, will the US Fish & Wildlife Service list it as an endangered species? And if they did, what would be designated as its critical habitat?

I hope he finds it.

Sg
Posted by: Fish Stalker

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 10:07 PM

Okay so here is the deal!!-narcotics especially methamphetamines are becoming more prevalent in the northwest region of the United States. If you are reading this and care about your loved ones you will do something about this and TELL THEM ONLY BIG FOOT IS ALIVE WHEN YOU HIGH!!!!

ENROLL IN DARE!

TATONKA 4 life

LIFE IS ABOUT JESUS LOGS AND BREW HA HAZ! SMOKE LESS DRINK MORE! cowboy

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 10:11 PM

English MFer, do you speak it?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Fish Stalker

LIFE IS ABOUT JESUS LOGS AND BREW HA HAZ! SMOKE LESS DRINK MORE! cowboy

Yo, I'm down with the jesus logs..... That I HAVE SEEN!

Keith moose

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 10:13 PM

WHAT WE HAVE HERRRRRE IS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE! SORRY BIG DAVE JUST TRYING TO SAY IF YOU THINK THERE IS A BIG FOOT THEN YOU MUST BE A LITTLE STONED!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Fish Stalker
WHAT WE HAVE HERRRRRE IS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE! SORRY BIG DAVE JUST TRYING TO SAY IF YOU THINK THERE IS A BIG FOOT THEN YOU MUST BE A LITTLE STONED!

Are you trying to say it's "PUFF, PUFF, PASS time"??

Keith moose

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 10:17 PM

snoop doggy dogggggg g! !!! !!!! !!!!!! 420

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 11:14 PM

Keith

Bad idea!! Me a a few buddies did this on Mountain Highway out of Eatonville back in the early 80's and found that people like to shoot at $hit that looks like BFoot....Twasnt fun and was the last time we tried that stunt....

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/14/10 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Timber

Keith

Bad idea!! Me a a few buddies did this on Mountain Highway out of Eatonville back in the early 80's and found that people like to shoot at $hit that looks like BFoot....Twasnt fun and was the last time we tried that stunt....

That right there is some funny [censored]........

Keith
Posted by: Twitch

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 08:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Timber

Keith

I was a little concerned last year at the SRC...and I was floating in a boat in mine.

Darryl "Did you see that?"

Brother Darryl "Sumbitch, is that Bigfoot low holin' us?"

Darryl, "Better call the tax-i-dermist....we's gunna be famous!"

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 10:33 AM

i'd think shooting a BF is a poor idea. what if you don't drop that beast? and that BF comes huntin for you. and real pissed off too. i'd really think you would be dropping loads in the britches!!! i've seen what them BFs can do in those jack link jerky commercials. (sorry rich, couldn't help myself)

speaking of those commercials and wearing a ape suit. imagen being on set somewhere in the woods. off in the distance some dude is up the same woods and spots the guy in the suit... and BLASTS!!! himself a BF. thinking he's worth the "big money"....

just a thought.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 11:48 AM

I wonder, is it legal under current game regulations to shoot a bigfoot? It seems like the state should issue bigfoot tags at $1,000 each. That might raise a bit of revenue and I doubt it would hurt any bigfoots

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 12:18 PM

I think it'd be legal today if you first announced "it's coming right for us".

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 12:44 PM

I have it on good authority that Bigfoot attempted to buy yellowcake uranium from the Nigerians.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 12:50 PM

I think the reason we never find any bodies is they are made out of air.

And when they eat that beef jerky that's where tornados come from.....BF farts.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 12:59 PM

It's still illegal to shoot a Bigfoot or Sasquatch in Skamania County!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 02:01 PM

Yes, it certainly is...

ORDINANCE NO. 1984-2
PARTIALLY REPEALING AND AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 1969-01

WHEREAS, evidence continues to accumulate indicating the Possible existence within Skamania County a nocturnal primate mammal Variously described as an ape-like creature or sub-species of Homo Sapiens; and

WHEREAS, legend, purported recent findings, and spoor support This possibility; and

WHEREAS, this creature is generally and commonly known as “Sasquatch”, “Yeti”, “Bigfoot”, or “Giant Hairy Ape”, all of which terms may be hereinafter be used interchangeably; and

WHEREAS, publicity attendant upon such real or imagined findings And other evidence have resulted in an influx of scientific investigators as well as casual hunters, most of which are armed with lethal weapons; and

WHEREAS, the absence of specific national and state laws restricting the taking of specimens has created a dangerous state of affairs within this county in regard to firearms and other deadly devices used to hunt the Yeti and poses a clear and present danger to the safty of the well-being persons living or traveling within the boundries of this county as well as to the Giant Hairy Apes themselves; and

WHEREAS, previous County Ordinance No. 1969-01 deemed the slaying of such creature to be a felony (punishable by 5 years in prison) and may have exceeded the jurisdictional authority of that Board of County Commissioners; now, therefore

BE IT HEREBY ORDAINED BY THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF SKAMANIA COUNTY that a portion of Ordinance No. 1969-1, deeming the slaying of Bigfoot to be a felony punishable by 5 years in prison, is hereby repealed and in its stead the following sections are enacted:

SECTION 1. Sasquatch Refuge. The Sasquatch, Yeti, Bigfoot, or Giant Hairy Ape are declared to be endangered species of Skamania County and there is hereby created a Sasquatch Refuge, the boundaries of which shall be co-extensive with the boundaries of Skamania County.

SECTION 2. Crime-Penalty. From and after the passage of this ordinance the premeditated, willful, or wanton slaying of Sasquatch shall be unlawful and shall be punishable as follows:
(a) If the actor is found to be guilty of such a crime with malice aforethought, such act shall be deemed a Gross Misdemeanor.
(b) If the act is found to be premeditated and willful or wanton but without malice aforethought, such act shall be deemed a Misdemeanor.
(c) A gross misdemeanor slaying of Sasquatch shall be punishable by 1 year in the county jail and a $1,000.00 fine, or both.
(d) The slaying of Sasquatch which is deemed a misdemeanor shall be punishable by a $500.00 fine and up to 6 months in the county jail, or both.

SECTION 3. Defense. In the prosecution and trail of any accused Sasquatch killer the fact that the actor is suffering from insane delusions, diminished capacity, or that the act was the product of a diseased mind, shall not be a defense.

SECTION 4. Humaniod/Anthropoid. Should the Skamania County Coroner determine any victim/creature to have been humanoid the Prosecuting Attorney shall persue the case under existing laws pertaining to homicide. Should the coroner determine the victim to be an anthropoid (ape-like creature) the Prosecuting Attorney shall proceed under the terms of this ordinance.

BE IT FUTHER ORDAINED that the situation existing constitutes an emergency and such this ordinance shall become effective immediately upon its’ passage.

REVIEWED this 2nd day of April, 1984, and set for a public hearing on the 16th day of April, 1984, at 10:30 o’clock A.M.

Note: Became law on April 16th 1984.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 02:49 PM

I bet those hairy beasts have good lawyers.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 03:04 PM

Freakin Skamanians. They ruin everything.

First they co-mingled their hatchery drones with our wild steelhead and now this!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 06:51 PM

Lil food for thought regarding the film that started the Bigfoot religion.

http://www.bigfootmustdie.com/patterson-bigfoot-film-fake.html

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 06:57 PM

still a guy could drop a BF, put a toe tag on it and pack that 600lb beast out. take the fine and do your time in the one celled skamania jail. (don't ask how i know this) then get out and go on every talk show and make bank. then i'd have the BF mounted. sporting a big log or wood. or hold a bag of jerky. how funny would that be?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmonella
Lil food for thought regarding the film that started the Bigfoot religion.

http://www.bigfootmustdie.com/patterson-bigfoot-film-fake.html

I always viewed the Patterson footage with a skeptical eye. Never really thought much of it. That is until I watched a documentary on Discovery or History Channel where high resolution analysis was done on the film. It shows musles actually rippling in the legs, shoulders, and arms while whatever was walking, was walking. Also showed quite clearly that whatever it was possibly could have been female by the distinct breast shapes when it turned around.

I'm not about to claim to footage is genuine but the site you gave the link to seems a little below grade at best. Just take a look at the still photograph of the film on the mainpage.

If it was a guy in a monkey suit,....... he either had some massive calf muscles or Patterson and his buddy where able to construct one of the most elaborate costumes of their time.

No idea if the film has any merit whatsoever. Although I'm not arrogant enough to go shouting from the moutain tops that something is impossible. History has a way of consistently proving characters like that wrong.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/15/10 08:18 PM

Dang near 24 hours and no Rich? You finally coming down or what?

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/16/10 11:09 PM

grin it just does not get better than an update from THE bigfoot expert

Posted by: ronnie

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/17/10 12:28 AM

I'm just hoping that he doesn't show up and demand a royalty on all the Bigfoot memorabilia I'm selling at my shop on the North Toutle at Maple Flats.
Posted by: Mingo

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/17/10 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By: StinkingWaters

I always viewed the Patterson footage with a skeptical eye. Never really thought much of it. That is until I watched a documentary on Discovery or History Channel where high resolution analysis was done on the film. It shows musles actually rippling in the legs, shoulders, and arms while whatever was walking, was walking. Also showed quite clearly that whatever it was possibly could have been female by the distinct breast shapes when it turned around.

I'm not about to claim to footage is genuine but the site you gave the link to seems a little below grade at best. Just take a look at the still photograph of the film on the mainpage.

If it was a guy in a monkey suit,....... he either had some massive calf muscles or Patterson and his buddy where able to construct one of the most elaborate costumes of their time.

No idea if the film has any merit whatsoever. Although I'm not arrogant enough to go shouting from the moutain tops that something is impossible. History has a way of consistently proving characters like that wrong.

good points.... me too, on the Patterson film. I saw a doc that had some F/X experts talking about suit technology now vs the 60s and that there was no stretch fabric around that could have hugged muscles rippling under the surface like in the film. THey also had a scientist who had the original film that Patterson's widow had kept locked away. He analyzed it frame by frame from the ORIGINAL as others had used copies, which can be pretty blurry from old 8MM stock. He analyzed the limb ratios and the conclusions were interesting. The limb ratio of the subject in the film was outside anything close to human limb ratio, so either Roger Patterson was a genius who invented a stretch hair fabric 40 years before anyone knew of the technology and hired a 7'4" 500 pound bodybuilder with 30" calf muscles and freakish, .001% rare limb ratios to wear the suit, AND he had the amazing foresight to really confound science for 40 years by adding a set of pendulous, sucked-out Sasquatch mudflap t!tties to the suit......OR.....he shot a real creature with his camera. THe big problem is the walking. Everyone can walk, and that is all it did. Walk. IF it had run down a bull elk, wrestled it to the ground and broke it's neck with a blow and carried it away over it's shoulder...that would have raised some eyebrows.

The footprints always made me laugh too.....until I saw the Meldrum and Chilcutt analysis. Mid tarsal breaks? Dermal ridges? tough to fake those convincingly and fool a scientist and CGI forensics expert. Interesting stuff.

I'd love it if it is a real being pooping in the woods. A nice eye-poke to human arrogance. I doubt everyone of the thousands of eyewitnesses is lying.....they have too much to lose, and many have been cops! Just look at the abuse Rich has endured is this very thread!

Someday something irrefutable will come out if it is a flesh and blood beast, but to convince everyone nothing less than a body is required. The Hawks need one in their offensive line....sign up The Foot! smile

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/17/10 11:08 AM

rofl

Nice,.... can we replace Locklear with a real-life Squatch?

I bet he wouldn't hold and jump offsides as much thumbs

All great points on the film. I'm sure we watched the same doc.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/17/10 02:09 PM

i'm really hoping rich provides some sustanial proof that will make the world news. cause if rich provides proof it should deserve to be news.

oh and mike spike that was in poor taste to post the touretts guy thing.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/17/10 07:26 PM

I just got an idea for a movie. I think I'll call it "Beast Mode".

Sort of a "Harry and the Hendersons" meets "The Blindside". Oh, it will be a bad movie, but it will make a ton of money.

Coming to a Theater near you "Beast Mode". Big feet, and a big heart. You won't be this satisfied with a movie, since the last time you saw a movie.
Posted by: Chuck E

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/17/10 07:35 PM

brewer - You can't be suggesting that someone would post a vid in poor taste on the Darkside, are you?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/18/10 12:11 PM

I really could care less about the ridicule people give me or their arrogance for that matter.

Just remember that I told you so.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/18/10 12:18 PM

When is the breaking news?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/18/10 12:25 PM

No...that's Bustmode. beer

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/19/10 02:25 PM

I really could care less about the ridicule people give me or their arrogance for that matter.

Just remember that I told you so.

I'm going to start doing some crow hunting, I want to get a fresh one for Salmonella's plate...

In the mean time, I'll be holding my breath.... cowboy

Keith
Posted by: dirt

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/19/10 03:51 PM

I shot a B.F. about 3 years before Mt. St. Helens blew, it was 4 miles in the backcountry behind Spirit Lake. Still got the head mount in my living room.
Also shot one of them Feral Hogs running around the nooch valley, got that mount between the B.F. and the Jersey Devil mount.
In fact I was talking to God the other day over a dooby, beer and a couple ho's and that dumbass keeps trying to talk me into selling him my B.F. mount and I keep telling him " you ain't gonna get the big one by being a lazy road hunter, get out of the truck".
Oh and did you hear about the----
Posted by: Equinox

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/19/10 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: dirt
I shot a B.F. about 3 years before Mt. St. Helens blew, it was 4 miles in the backcountry behind Spirit Lake. Still got the head mount in my living room.
Also shot one of them Feral Hogs running around the nooch valley, got that mount between the B.F. and the Jersey Devil mount.
In fact I was talking to God the other day over a dooby, beer and a couple ho's and that dumbass keeps trying to talk me into selling him my B.F. mount and I keep telling him " you ain't gonna get the big one by being a lazy road hunter, get out of the truck".

Dirt you got some baaaad Karma coming your way.... Probably from that undiscovered fish that looks like a steelhead and when you go to remove the hook, it clamps down on your finger killing you in your tracks. Look at it this way at least you will be famous for proof of an unknown species.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/19/10 05:05 PM

You get one of them 600 pounders?

Keith
Posted by: AkKings

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/19/10 05:48 PM

You get one of them 600 pounders?

Keith

I would have to think that would make Boone & Crockett.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/20/10 12:02 AM

What do they base the B&C ratings on for mythical beings?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/20/10 12:38 AM

I was thinking about bringing up the Nootch Valley Feral Pigs!

rofl
Posted by: AkKings

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/20/10 01:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Mpizzle
What do they base the B&C ratings on for mythical beings?

I don't know but the 1st BF has to make the book so they have a standard to judge the rest by!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/20/10 02:09 PM

I think there was a Big Foot in the bushes giving birth. Just like a deer or horse, those things are on there feet in minutes.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/20/10 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: equinox

I think there was a Big Foot in the bushes giving birth. Just like a deer or horse, those things are on there feet in minutes.

Now that is something....

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/21/10 02:13 AM

definitive video proof at the 3:47 mark of this clip made by the one and only...

BigFoot Video

I believe.

Sumbitch pile of monkey nuts.... I think I seen him!

WITNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/21/10 02:18 AM

Did a quick search... Never figured there was so much footage!

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/21/10 02:38 AM

Dang as I go back and read all of Rich's posts.......

First to see it!! Great job RICH!!

The story just sounds familiar for some reason......

Keith thumbs

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/21/10 02:46 AM

Here's a true 600 pounder.... rofl

Keith rofl rofl moose

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/21/10 09:21 PM

You got to be kidding me.... NEW FOOTAGE! FRESH IN! Gotta watch past the intro, this BIGFOOT's got some talent! Come to think of it, they are smarter/better than humans!

If that ain't BIGFOOT, I'll kiss some ass.........

Keith zip

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/21/10 11:51 PM

rofl I wonder if BF flipped RichG the double bird. rofl
Posted by: Driftin'

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/23/10 09:57 AM

Must be real. There's a book to prove it....

http://www.bclocalnews.com/vancouver_island_north/comoxvalleyrecord/entertainment/111627474.html

...then again....

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/23/10 09:36 PM

I was hoping Rich would have his news out by Christmas...

Rich, where'd you go?

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/23/10 09:44 PM

Keith we all listen to your '500 fish day' stories give a brutha a chance to answer he might not be a net couch potato like you!!! grin

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/23/10 11:29 PM

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/24/10 01:01 AM

Bigfoot prefers Toyotas?

Better use The Club on mine when I park it in the woods....

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/24/10 08:33 AM

definitive video proof at the 3:47 mark of this clip made by the one and only...

BigFoot Video

I believe.

WTF! No way a BF would be stupid enough to live within, say 1500yds, of el casa de Stick. shoot

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/24/10 12:19 PM

Doooooooooood!!!!! Bigfoot stole Tony's truck and Todd's beer!! Someone call 911!!! rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/24/10 01:04 PM

Bigfoot is a mod. Any proof posted will be deleted.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/24/10 01:54 PM

Doooooooooood!!!!! Bigfoot stole Tony's truck and Todd's beer!! Someone call 911!!! rofl

No chit...when I saw the Toyota truck and beer cans flying out the window, I thought at first it was some do-gooder following me and Tony home from the river...and then when I saw BF dump all that beer out on the road, well let's just say I lost a little respect for him at that moment.

If you're gonna run...bring your beer.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 12/24/10 06:36 PM

yes i've studied the toyota clip many times now... each time i loose abit of respect for this BF footage. i would think that every bigsquatch out there is a painfully sober one. then to finally get a taste of hop/barley nectar, i'd think this bigsquatch would have drank itself into a stuppor. if not not fully drunk off it's sticky arse. to see this bigsquatch take off running into the wilderness dropping brews all over the godam place was what made me disgusted!!! imagine the foam overs!

i believe this is the worst big squatch footage EVER!!!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 02/11/11 07:21 PM

Posted on 12-11-10...few months.....3-11-11?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 02/11/11 09:09 PM

rich will deliver. i'm privy to things.
Posted by: GreenRiver

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 02/14/11 12:38 PM

He delivered on Feb 2nd and you all missed it. I just happen to be channel surfing at the time and watched the last half. Most of the show was geared toward the NW and the Washington coast was a major player. This had to be what Rich was talking about. Hopefully they will play it again soon, because it was pretty good stuff. I kept an ear out for DNA, and that never did come up.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/02/02/history-channel-bigfoot-the-definitive-guide

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 02/14/11 01:58 PM

i watched the same thing and was waiting for a huge determination... never seemed to happen. i'm thinking a huge bigfoot anything would at least make a news headline.

the comments below the link were interesting. the one made by roy spencer was amasing... i too had heard this story.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 02/15/11 03:07 PM

has anyone ever heard about the island up in canada. in the BC area, where theye find trees inverted into the ground. big trees with thier root wads up in the air. the injuns say it's the hairy apes boundry markers.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/01/11 12:36 AM

How did the DNA results come out? fishy

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/01/11 01:53 PM

zing! rofl
Posted by: Ikissmykiss

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/01/11 05:10 PM

One of my all time favorite PP threads...EVER! I was kinda hoping Rich had bagged one....haven't heard from him in quite a while. Hope he didn't take a "lethal head shot" while in pursuit of his quarry. smirk

Ike

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/01/11 05:24 PM

Messin' with Sasquatch grin

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/01/11 05:26 PM

Maybe Rich was captured?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/01/11 07:46 PM

He was last see headin' to Harstine Island in search of a large, hirsute, subhuman creature of indeterminate origin and lineage.

i didn't know kaykay's mother also lives on the same island as marsha.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/02/11 12:51 PM

still lame, no matter how far away jake goes... still weak.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/10/11 11:54 AM

Found it.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/10/11 11:56 AM

I bet that's some whicked toe jam.
Posted by: Coho

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/10/11 12:22 PM

some Big shoes to fill

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/10/11 03:30 PM

I don't know why he is having so much trouble, all you have to do is follow the sign.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/10/11 06:56 PM

yea i'm alittle bummed rich g. hasn't given us the news yet.
Posted by: stonefish

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/10/11 11:29 PM

Just thought I'd let the believers know. Showing tomorrow at the SIFF.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/entertainment/2015277931_siffblurb10.html?prmid=head_more

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/10/11 11:34 PM

I've watched a couple shows recently on bigfoot and I'm still positive it doesn't exist.....

Where's the evidence Rich?

Keith
Posted by: chrome/22

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/11/11 12:44 AM

He Lives !!!!!!

c/22

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/11/11 01:01 AM

I spotted one bank fishing for planter trout today in Lacey.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/11/11 05:29 PM

We are part of a DNA Study that is being done by Dr. Melba Kethcum of DNA Diagnostics. We have supplied many samples from the Northwest, mostly from Mason and Grays Harbor drainages such as the Nooch and Hamma Hamma. We sent her saliva, tons of hair samples as well as tissue.

It is pretty much Complete the paper has been written and now is going to be sent in for review as soon as the last bunch of results come in. Our group alone has sent her over 50 samples.

There will be a press release at some point in the near future. Hopefully within a couple of months. The problem has been that more samples kept coming in which has prolonged the process. We got involved in this in November 2009 and it had been going on for about a year before that. There are a handful of research groups which have supplied the samples.

This was an extremely extensive DNA analysis. Nothing like this has ever been done before regarding bigfoot.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/11/11 08:23 PM

rich, thanks for the update. you say "her saliva" so you know it was a chickfoot.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/11/11 08:46 PM

Big rack....duh. rofl
Posted by: Castingpearls

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/11/11 09:30 PM

You have to lift them up.
Posted by: McMahon

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/11/11 10:57 PM

We are part of a DNA Study that is being done by Dr. Melba Kethcum of DNA Diagnostics. We have supplied many samples from the Northwest, mostly from Mason and Grays Harbor drainages such as the Nooch and Hamma Hamma. We sent her saliva, tons of hair samples as well as tissue.

It is pretty much Complete the paper has been written and now is going to be sent in for review as soon as the last bunch of results come in. Our group alone has sent her over 50 samples.

There will be a press release at some point in the near future. Hopefully within a couple of months. The problem has been that more samples kept coming in which has prolonged the process. We got involved in this in November 2009 and it had been going on for about a year before that. There are a handful of research groups which have supplied the samples.

This was an extremely extensive DNA analysis. Nothing like this has ever been done before regarding bigfoot.

Not bashing or anything, but I'm curious who is paying for these samples to be analyzed? The samples I send in to be analyzed for my work cost $30 a pop.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/12/11 11:21 AM

We have a benifactor who is taking care of the costs. Believe me it has been expensive.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/17/11 11:15 AM

"Of course, if you take a DNA sample and it comes back near-human or primate, then it would match both Bigfoot and a homeless person," Coleman told AOL Weird News.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/07/11 06:33 PM

Jeebuz...did you read all the fruitcakes in the comments?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/08/11 02:46 PM

Definitely a wildly entertaining article. I'll believe it when I see it. The more I read, the more I think these people are nuts. I like the part where one person says they are tired of taking Bigfoot photos because they already have so many!

The best part of the article is the comments section where the author is getting off on banning everyone.

"BTW, you’re close to getting banned."

"Happy to ban you, ma’am."

rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/10/11 03:43 PM

I am not the "Bear Hunter" and I am not "nuts".

For some reason some individuals who somehow found out some bits and pieces decided to leek a couple of butchered versions of the story. I don't know these people and have no idea about their sanity.

Although an unbelievable story there is truth to it. I would have never believed it if not for the recovered piece last fall and the DNA results.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/10/11 05:59 PM

if not for the recovered piece last fall and the DNA results.

Rich, what is the "piece" ? come on!!! spill it!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/10/11 06:49 PM

Did I ever tell you folks about my Bigfoot story? It began when I was tending my neighbor Irish Malamphy's still way back in the woods . . .

Sg

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/10/11 07:01 PM

It was a large piece of flesh recovered about two weeks after the shooting buried in the snow near where they thought the adult went down. They could not find more at that time and were snowed out. They have not been able to get back since, because of the snow. Very high elevation.
Posted by: tinyelvis

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/10/11 07:25 PM

Harry And The Hendersons was real, goddam it. It was based on a true story.
Posted by: alanmikkelsen

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/14/11 03:23 PM

So who's doing the kissing to get the saliva samples?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/14/11 05:32 PM

Hair and tissue too so I think a bit more than kissing is going on. In fact when these two groups have one of their get togethers it ends up forming what's known as a "Clearing" in the forest.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/16/11 10:34 PM

It was a large piece of flesh recovered about two weeks after the shooting buried in the snow near where they thought the adult went down. They could not find more at that time and were snowed out. They have not been able to get back since, because of the snow. Very high elevation.

And what exactly was the shooter doing high in the mountains in the snow with the firearm? Hunting? What elevation?

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/16/11 11:13 PM

I thought it was illegal to shoot bigfoots not that I've ever had the chance.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/17/11 03:32 PM

SBD, that's only in Skamania County where it's illegal to shoot a bigfoot or sasquatch. Open season just about everywhere else.

Sg

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 11:42 AM

i wonder how many shots from rifle/hand gun, would it take to drop a Squatch?

lets say your farken freaked out that a Squatch is stalking you. it's a average ht. of 8'. your so spooked by the fact that a hugeass squatch is close. how sure would you be to actually try shooting one of these things? lets say you have a chance to actually get 2 shots off, just after you shat your pants. then to only arm wound the Squatch.

i'm wondering this because of the many bear/grizzly attacks i've read over the years. I just wonder what a wounded Squatch attack would play out.
Posted by: SkykomishSunrise

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Brewer
i wonder how many shots from rifle/hand gun, would it take to drop a Squatch?

lets say your farken freaked out that a Squatch is stalking you. it's a average ht. of 8'. your so spooked by the fact that a hugeass squatch is close. how sure would you be to actually try shooting one of these things? lets say you have a chance to actually get 2 shots off, just after you shat your pants. then to only arm wound the Squatch.

i'm wondering this because of the many bear/grizzly attacks i've read over the years. I just wonder what a wounded Squatch attack would play out.

I would use an 8-gauge (8-bore) double elephant rifle, like the one that was used by one of the characters in the film Tremors. That should get the job done. That is, if I actually hit my target.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 01:23 PM

Maybe it was the missing woman from the rainbow gathering, they have been known not to bath or remove body hair?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 01:28 PM

Were there such a thing,I'd of had him on the wall by the time I was 8 with a .22.

First call would be the The Enquirer,sizing their checkbook up.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 02:00 PM

i'd think no matter the fire power one may have at the time. the fear terror,scared schitless,froze stiff and what may else happen. i'd think the weapon would be useless.

those who have seen the Squatch while being armed all claim to be terrorfied during the experience.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 02:02 PM

Happiness...is being charged,by anything.

I'm rather happy,often.(grin)

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 02:47 PM

Funny this thread keeps popping up. Just last night, I was watching, "Finding Bigfoot" on Animal Planet.

A rather interesting show, complete with 'Squatches, calls, and a myriad of witnesses and exploratory adventures.

This particular episode was filmed on POW Island. Right away, I had to call male cattle excrement, as I am quite sure that should Bigfoot (or Kushtaka to the Tlingit) exist within 'range' of POW/Craig area, there would in fact be YouTube documentation of its demise to the hands of one "Sister", whom no doubt would have slain said beastie with no more than two shots, fired perfectly on target in rapid succession. Followed by a victorious "who's next" pose.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 03:34 PM

Well documented,that Bigfeets,got Biglungs and they can swim under numerous islands in the SE pan handle.

Don't gotta lead them much.

Curiously enough,I watched 2 Bigfoot "episodes" yesterday evening myself,which included the Orygun and Alaskan Ruses.

None of it wasn't not hilarious and I've put boot leather in all of the real estate cited.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 03:40 PM

A drunken Injun' would have hit one with a car,long before now.

A sage Trapper would have looped one up and knocked it in the head.

A Hound Hunter would have bayed a herd of 'em up and sluiced the works.

A Logger on the way to work,would have shot one in the face.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 03:49 PM

the boys and i watched the 1st 3/4 episodes of this animal planet BF show. idiots to say the least. that bobo guy is a true dufuss. that show is disapointment.

i've seen the youtube and "sister" is one killer shot!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/18/11 03:52 PM

Bobo is from Northurn Kalifornia and try as I might,I couldn't see one there either.

I'm still lookin'.
Posted by: Ickstream Steel

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 08/28/11 10:29 PM

Science is waiting.
Posted by: Bigjim

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 08/29/11 04:34 AM

bigfoot exists, my dad seen him. Doubt that then i doubt you.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 08/29/11 11:47 PM

Patiently waiting, I thought this thread started with the fact that we'd have some evidence soon....

Bummer.....

Keith

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 08/30/11 08:14 AM

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 08/30/11 10:09 AM

I saw one of the Bigfoot Research Team trucks yesterday.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 08/30/11 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish
I saw one of the Bigfoot Research Team trucks yesterday.

Superfly tied to the hood?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 08/30/11 01:03 PM

Was it playing music and selling ice cream?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 10/10/11 03:32 PM

I'm still keepin him on my mind.

They found him... ON THE SUN!!!

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/10/09/sunsquatch/
Posted by: GutZ

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 10/11/11 06:09 PM

Poop. Show me the Poop!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 10/30/11 08:05 PM

I saw an ad for this in the Times today. For all the believers and non-believers, it is on a 9:00 tonight.
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/finding-bigfoot/

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 05/23/12 01:26 AM

Hey Rich, can you give us a update on Bigfoot...thanks.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 05/23/12 01:55 AM

i believe there is a Bigfoot.... and when i see him, im going to shoot it with 00 Buck and use the hide to have sex on in front of a heater since i dont have a fireplace anymore....

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 05/23/12 02:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Hey Rich, can you give us a update on Bigfoot...thanks.

Bigfoot died! You didnt get the memo???

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 05/23/12 02:35 AM

Somebody tell Rich. thumbs

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 05/23/12 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: redhook
i believe there is a Bigfoot.... and when i see him, im going to shoot it with 00 Buck and use the hide to have sex on in front of a heater since i dont have a fireplace anymore....

They repossessed your fireplace too?

Bigfoot didn't die. Romney bought the forest and downsized him.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 05/23/12 01:10 PM

Please leave us out of your fantasies of having sex with Bigfoot in front of your space heater

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 05/23/12 03:21 PM

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/153176835.html

just posted...
Posted by: steely slammer

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 05/23/12 06:14 PM

stood inline at wally world the other day and the gal behind me said she was going bigfoot hunting cause she saw one a few days earlier...I asked her if i could get some of what she was on.. she didnt like the comment..

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 05/24/12 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: steely slammer
stood inline at wally world the other day and the gal behind me said she was going bigfoot hunting cause she saw one a few days earlier...I asked her if i could get some of what she was on.. she didnt like the comment..

You should have turned to her with a Keith Stone level of cool and said, "You wanna see bigfoot? I'll show you my bigfoot, but you know what they say about a guy with big feet don't ya?"
Posted by: cupo

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/19/12 02:58 AM

The Olympic Project got some praise on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast today.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/23/12 02:24 PM

He is on eBay! Only $80,000 for a starting bid.

Pretty amazing creation.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIG-FOOT-REPLICA-/230826655963#ht_500wt_1153

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/23/12 02:56 PM

He is on eBay! Only $80,000 for a starting bid.

Pretty amazing creation.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIG-FOOT-REPLICA-/230826655963#ht_500wt_1153

$80k! damn--a guy could have fun setting that up along the Hoh

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/23/12 03:12 PM

I would have to see the genetalia before spending that kind of money.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/23/12 04:18 PM

it would only be well worth that kinda money if also smelled like a true bigfoot.
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/23/12 05:18 PM

I would have to see the genetalia before spending that kind of money.

I bet you would

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 07/23/12 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Brewer
it would only be well worth that kinda money if also smelled like a true bigfoot.

Jerry will look at the genitalia while you smell it.
Posted by: OneMoreCast

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 08/28/12 03:32 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/man-killed-while-trying-create-bigfoot-sighting-011359520.html

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 10/14/12 01:43 AM

Finally...the proof that we have all been waiting for since the start of this thread.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/319558...exclusive-clip/
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 11/29/12 03:31 PM

BIGFOOT’ DNA SEQUENCED IN UPCOMING GENETICS STUDY

Five-Year Genome Study Yields Evidence of Homo sapiens/Unknown Hominin Hybrid Species in North America

DALLAS, Nov. 24--A team of scientists can verify that their 5-year long DNA study, currently under peer-review, confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called “Bigfoot” or “Sasquatch,” living in North America. Researchers’ extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago as a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an unknown primate species.

The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, TX. In response to recent interest in the study, Dr. Ketchum can confirm that her team has sequenced 3 complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes and determined the species is a human hybrid:

“Our study has sequenced 20 whole mitochondrial genomes and utilized next generation sequencing to obtain 3 whole nuclear genomes from purported Sasquatch samples. The genome sequencing shows that Sasquatch mtDNA is identical to modern Homo sapiens, but Sasquatch nuDNA is a novel, unknown hominin related to Homo sapiens and other primate species. Our data indicate that the North American Sasquatch is a hybrid species, the result of males of an unknown hominin species crossing with female Homo sapiens.

Hominins are members of the taxonomic grouping Hominini, which includes all members of the genus Homo. Genetic testing has already ruled out Homo neanderthalis and the Denisova hominin as contributors to Sasquatch mtDNA or nuDNA. “The male progenitor that contributed the unknown sequence to this hybrid is unique as its DNA is more distantly removed from humans than other recently discovered hominins like the Denisovan individual,” explains Ketchum.

“Sasquatch nuclear DNA is incredibly novel and not at all what we had expected. While it has human nuclear DNA within its genome, there are also distinctly non-human, non-archaic hominin, and non-ape sequences. We describe it as a mosaic of human and novel non-human sequence. Further study is needed and is ongoing to better characterize and understand Sasquatch nuclear DNA.”

Ketchum is a veterinarian whose professional experience includes 27 years of research in genetics, including forensics. Early in her career she also practiced veterinary medicine, and she has previously been published as a participant in mapping the equine genome. She began testing the DNA of purported Sasquatch hair samples 5 years ago.

Ketchum calls on public officials and law enforcement to immediately recognize the Sasquatch as an indigenous people:

“Genetically, the Sasquatch are a human hybrid with unambiguously modern human maternal ancestry. Government at all levels must recognize them as an indigenous people and immediately protect their human and Constitutional rights against those who would see in their physical and cultural differences a ‘license’ to hunt, trap, or kill them.”

Full details of the study will be presented in the near future when the study manuscript publishes.

###

Dr. Ketchum is available for interview or to answer further questions about the Sasquatch genome study and associated research on novel contemporary hominins at mediadnadiagnostics.com

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 11/29/12 04:28 PM

pussy and beer..... works every time

rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 11/29/12 06:00 PM

I bet I could get tissue samples from 2 or 3 PP forum members for DNA sequencing, and they'd fit in that "distinctly non-human, non-archaic hominin, and non-ape sequences."

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 11/29/12 06:20 PM

Is that painted on the other side of Todd's van??

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/13 01:14 PM

The most recent Finding Bigfoot episode was filmed on the O.P. (Wynoochee Valley). Anyhow, I just couldn't resist from watching this one.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/13 03:29 PM

Typically, a reputable scientist has their study published *first*, then they brag about it to the media...

Just sayin'.....that's it's kinda "odd" to do it the other way around.

In this case, I'd expect nothing less from this "scientist".

Should look up her "work".

She's a peach and a gem. Perfect fit for this project.

rofl

PS. ManBearPig is real! I'm super cereal!!!!
Posted by: Magicfly

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/11/13 01:44 AM

I've been watching the reruns.......It's just a matter of time before they get their Squash.

Mf

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/11/13 02:27 AM

squatch steals trout stringer!

Posted by: Magicfly

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/16/13 09:50 PM

They're not going to find it.

More than likely the Squach died from not being able to pass the stringer.....a horribly slow & painful death.

Mf
Posted by: Rossiman

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/17/13 12:12 AM

Well... Where the hell is Bigfoot or ManBearPig?
Posted by: outrnm

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/23/13 11:03 AM

i got to admit, reading all the stories reports etc., my curiosity was peaked and then i watched an episode of the show.... damn talk about a bunch of guys who live in moms basement

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/23/13 12:48 PM

RH should be.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/23/13 01:56 PM

the chick they have on the show, the BF skeptic. Danae' i think, she's a real looker! she's purfect! she looks like she lives in her parents basement.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/23/13 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: 2MANY
My guess is she has spent some time deep in the bush also.

rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/24/13 12:48 PM

From my understanding, she is also a steelhead biologist at N.O.A.A.

http://www.discoveryuk.com/web/finding-bigfoot/about-the-show/meet-the-team/

http://steelheadreport.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-been-while.html

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/23/13 02:12 AM

was out on a coastal river last weekend. was tracking through a field when I came almost face to face with this squatch. I nearly sheet my pants!!! this seems to be the marge simpson of squatches, you think?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/24/13 01:56 AM

So what's the deal with Bigfoot.... Where is he............?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/24/13 05:15 AM

Or where is RichG?
Posted by: 206jb

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/26/13 02:45 PM

So what's the deal with Bigfoot.... Where is he............?
. On the upper Toutle lookin for some boot steel.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/26/13 03:22 PM

I recently came across someone who says she saw a bigfoot cross a road and easily step over a barbed wire fence.

this woman is not a drinker or ever done drugs. she seems credible...

this sighting I think was in the 70s .
Posted by: Drew

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/02/13 09:27 PM

news

For all of those still looking for Rich G... I found him on the Discovery Channel on Monsters & Mysteries of America. Still not buying the yeti theory. Too bad he won't come back to the PP darkside to further explain his findings.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/03/13 02:03 AM

i'm watching this right now, the monsters & Mysteries.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/03/13 04:14 PM

i watched the episode on animal plant (finding bigfoot) where they were up the wynoochee valley. of course they didnt see or hear anything..but that dosent mean anything...

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/03/13 11:03 PM

seems odd that rich g. would make a bigfoot post 2 years early than the show being aired.

then, anybody who shoots 2 bigfoots and kills a juvi bigfoot and doesn't get it mounted.... IDIOT!!!!!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/03/13 11:41 PM

John used tethered frogs as watchdogs.

When the frogs stopped croaking, he knew some sh!t was up.

Very crafty.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/04/13 09:11 PM

Yeah, that dude was a bad motherfucker.

You didn't want to wander into his zone.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/04/13 09:15 PM

just read a short story on him .. his nephews tried to shoot him but missed and he ended up shooting them.. not knowing that it was them who was shooting at him untill he went over to see who he shot..

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/26/13 11:55 AM

There is a great book out there, "The Wild Man of the Wynoochee"...Eric borrowed it to me a few years ago, excellent read about John Turnow.

Now, back on topic...on Discover last week I saw the Olympic Project humping it around looking for Bigfoot, and Rich G. was on a few times, too.

Sadly, no Bigfoots were found.

But...they had a story about the incident that started this thread 2 1/2 years ago, which was a story about a deer hunter in California who allegedly shot an adult Bigfoot, which escaped, and then shot and killed a juvenile Bigfoot.

He and his partner buried the juvenile because they were scared of getting in trouble.

The Olympic Project heard of this guy, and sent their Director down with the hunter to find the body...and all they found was a wad of hair.

That hair was sent to a lab somewheres, and that's the story that started this thread.

I'm not so sure the existence of Bigfoot has been proven yet wink

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 06/28/13 05:54 PM

Big Foot snow shoe sighting. Pretty awesome, actually.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-RARE-1977-...9c#ht_451wt_958

Posted by: NOFISH

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 10/11/13 08:13 PM

More news on Sasquatch from RICHG:

DNA Evidence

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 10/11/13 08:38 PM

Germeau said his second Sasquatch sighting was on Nov. 11, 2010, on Harstine Island in Mason County. wink
Posted by: Lucky Louie

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 10/11/13 11:00 PM

Orygon sasquatch.

She said Norgren was yelling that he came from a long family line of Sasquatches.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Deputies-...-227307961.html
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 02/27/14 05:40 PM

Saw this and thought of this thread....

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 02/27/14 05:50 PM

I'm glad this thread comes back every once in a while wink

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 02/27/14 05:54 PM

Has anyone noticed the Big Foot image someone adhered on the pedestrian overpass while driving through Kirkland on 405?
Posted by: GutZ

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 02/28/14 03:18 PM

Jack Link's Sasquatch - In Your Face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S5PYj60gZU
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 02/28/14 06:05 PM

"You reap what you sow."

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/21/14 02:30 AM

Originally Posted By: NOFISH
More news on Sasquatch from RICHG

Squach spotted my rig then dropped in behind me on the upper Bogie....

This cat runs all Redington gear, so @ least it know the value of a buck.

c/22

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/21/14 01:12 PM

More proof that you'll fish with anyone....

wink
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/21/14 11:33 PM

I dare you to call Bigfoot a pussy to his face. I've seen the commercials and that guy is a brawler. He's swol.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/21/14 11:42 PM

Auto correct fubar'd 2many's post. He meant to say mrs big foot has a big pussy if it was air conditioned he would live in it.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/22/14 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: chrome/22
More news on Sasquatch from RICHG

Squach spotted my rig then dropped in behind me on the upper Bogie....

This cat runs all Redington gear, so @ least it know the value of a buck.

c/22

That's Mick Dodge

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 08/10/14 11:30 PM

Looks like Squatch was found by Lee Majors a long time ago.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/01/14 10:28 PM

I was on H2, Im sure it is going to be on a bunch more.
I am filming again with a group out of the UK for the third time in the last 3 years. Its going to by a multi part documentry whenever it comes out. I probably did 20 hours of filming with them so far and more to come. Last time I was out with them near the Bogacheil in Augest 2012, found a dead 4x5 bull elk that had been dead for less than 48 hours, looked to me that in had been killed from sparing with another bull. We got that on camera since you dont see it every day.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/01/14 10:32 PM

Don't go all Hollywood on us now. laugh
Posted by: wntrrn

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/02/14 10:55 AM

Last time I was out with them near the Bogacheil in Augest 2012, found a dead 4x5 bull elk that had been dead for less than 48 hours, looked to me that in had been killed from sparing with another bull. We got that on camera since you dont see it every day.

BF is one smart dude not leaving any evidence. Framed the murder on an elk.
Posted by: Tunacanner

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/03/14 12:27 PM

Rich,

Don't stray to far from home when filming with the UK group. You never know when the chit will go down. (See the 401K thread)

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/09/14 08:07 PM

An article in the local paper today:

"I have seen two of them, and have had hundreds of interactions with them," says Rhettman Mullis, a Bellevue psychologist who founded a site called Bigfootology.com that lists numerous team members and a section devoted to field reports.

He says "a very rough estimation" is that there are 100,000 Bigfoots in North America.

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2014/09/...l#storylink=cpy

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/09/14 08:18 PM

Fuckmerunnin'.

That psychologist needs a psychiatrist.

The funny thing is that the long list of fakes that were sent to Oxford for DNA analysis include the sample that was going to prove Bigfoot's existence...the very same sample that instigated the beginning of this thread.

I'm guessing the fact that the Bigfoot sample that turned out to be from an alley cat or a racoon or something was the final straw that tipped Rich over from a harmless Bigfoot enthusiast to a full blown prepper fruitcake.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/09/14 08:22 PM

How much do the foots have to shrink to have evolved into a new species called a Mediumfoot?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/09/14 08:59 PM

That would be funny were it not for the fact that the Bigfoot Believers speak just like that about Bigfoot...they know his calls, his feeding habits, mating habits, familial relationships, size, weight, population size and distribution, and fighting/mating rituals.

About the only thing they aren't 100% certain of when it comes to Bigfoot is how to take a fuckin picture of him.

I love how their trail cams take perfect magazine quality photographs of every animal known to man that lives in the Pacific Northwest, and even though they place the cams on "known" Bigfoot travel lanes and feeding areas, the only pics of Bigfoots they can ever manage are a tiny portion of fur in the corner of the frame that might be a field mouse or a falling leaf, or, according to them, is definitive proof of Bigfoot.

Maybe Bigfoot, too, is a Doomsday Prepper and mostly hangs out in his underground bunker way up the Bogachiel Valley, surviving on canned food and tin cans of Rainier Beer?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/10/14 03:12 PM

Rich, come back and tell us about the "big news" that started this thread oh so long ago...was it part of all the fake samples sent to Oxford?

Are all the "fake" samples at Oxford the result of a Gubmint coverup that is somehow related to the end of the world?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/10/14 03:25 PM

Rich, come back

"Sorry but the user you requested is off of the grid now."

He's up chasin' the Squatch and survivin', man!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/10/14 03:31 PM

Oh, he'll be back. wink

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Waterboy

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/11/14 05:26 PM

Pierce county is your best chance at a sighting!

http://mynorthwest.com/1046/2605520/Find-Bigfoot-Heres-where-hes-been-spotted-most

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/11/14 05:37 PM

But there has been 3 sightings in Cle Elum in the last year, pics of footprints too. This, plus the solar flare that is going to hit soon...maybe Rich is on to something? Now all we need is a giant mutant Possum.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=45049

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=43244
Posted by: gooybob

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/19/14 05:49 PM

Really? I mean really? If big foot existed we would be finding more than blurred pictures, videos and phony footprints. When are you guys going to get off of it? The famous film of the California sighting years ago is still used in these ridiculous shows and the guy that did it confessed years ago and yet it's still being shown. We find remains of people from thousands of years ago but no one has found any legitimate remains of big foot. It's time to grow up and forget about bigfarce oh I meant big foot. By the way, I saw aliens abducting Ray Rice. They are doing a study on domestic abuse.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/20/14 01:15 AM

The Bigfoot Believers get off it by becoming Doomsday Preppers...when Doomsday fails to materialize within a reasonable time they move on to being abducted by aliens.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Rossiman

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 10/15/14 02:17 PM

This thread is pure comedy gold...

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 03/10/15 06:45 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/forest-grove/index.ssf/2015/03/naked_man_who_attacked_hunter.html

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/06/15 12:27 PM

Bigfoot Symposium coming to Bremerton!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/06/15 01:43 PM

http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2015/03/1...enced-10-years/

Naked Man Who Attacked Oregon Hunter while Pretending to Be Bigfoot Sentenced to 10 Years

BY: Daniel Xu + POSTED: 3/16/15

Hunters often face many dangers in the wild, but a naked man claiming to be Sasquatch and armed with a handsaw is generally not among the usual hazards.

In October 2013, 58-year-old Jeff McDonald ventured into the woods of Manning, Oregon for a chance at bagging some venison. It was an area that he was familiar with, and known to be popular with other hunters as well. That was why when McDonald first saw 22-year-old Linus Norgren, the hunter’s initial reaction was to wonder why Norgen was dressed in tan clothing in the middle of deer season. However, it turned out that McDonald mistook Norgen’s completely nude body for flesh-colored clothes. The only thing the other man carried was a pruning saw in one hand.

“I was armed with a high-powered rifle,” McDonald told The Oregonian. “I thought he’s probably not going to do anything.”

Staying calm, McDonald asked the young man his name and what he was doing in the forest. Norgen simply responded that he was a Sasquatch from a family of Sasquatches. At this point, the hunter recalled making sure his gun was pointed away from Norgen to avoid upsetting him. McDonald even offered to help guide Norgen out of the woods. It was a bad idea. As the two men turned to leave, Norgen struck McDonald in the back of the head with a rock and the hunter lost consciousness.

When McDonald came to, he was on the ground and Norgen was attempting to strangle him. The hunter said that Norgen tried to gouge out one of his eyes and even shoved a fist through his mouth. With his shoulders dislocated from the fall, McDonald had a hard time fighting back, but managed to keep his attacker from inflicting further injuries. When the older man asked why Norgen was trying to kill him, the 22-year-old replied chillingly that “Sasquatch kills the hunter.”

The fight eventually came to a standstill and, unexpectedly, Norgen passed out. According to KPTV, McDonald was able to use this opportunity to retrieve his rifle and hold Norgen captive until police arrived.

Both men met again in a courtroom last Tuesday as Circuit Judge Thomas Kohl sentenced Norgen to 10 years in prison for the attack. McDonald addressed the court, saying that in the year and half since the encounter, Norgen has not accepted responsibility for the attack and has instead been in consistent denial.

“There’s no reason to believe that he is not physically and potentially mentally capable of repeating the same sort of attack that he did to me 17 months ago,” McDonald said.

In his defense, Norgen claimed that the attack was a byproduct of mental illness and an untreated bipolar disorder. Despite that, Norgen did not enter an insanity defense.

“I didn’t want to hurt him,” the young man said in court, adding that he was simply terrified.

You can hear Norgen’s account of the incident to the court below.

That's not a weird story at all...because no stories around Bigfoot are weird.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/06/15 01:50 PM

Bigfoot Symposium coming to Bremerton!

I'm a bit disappointed the symposium isn't being held in conjunction with a preppers convention. That would be a great 2fer.

Looks like Bigfoot likes to steelhead as well.
https://vimeo.com/123524701

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/06/15 03:06 PM

I didn't know Rich drank Hammies! My kind of guy, nothing premium but the price.......

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 04/06/15 05:16 PM

Rich G probably knows this guy, all part of the BigFeet Clan. Hopefully will be posting about this soon. Too much hash oil will do that to you.
Posted by: No More Ice Fishin

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/05/17 03:30 PM

Old thread I stumbled upon. My almost 5 year old kid has been obsessed with Sasquatch the last couple years. I have to admit some of the stuff out there has gotten me interested, too, including Meldrum's work on the footprints (including the prints from the "creature" in the Patterson-Gimlin film), the latest analysis on the original film, and eyewitness accounts from a couple folks I've run into.

Here is the Herzog account Dave mentioned. I don't know the guy, but I respect people who seem to respect him. He doesn't strike me as a guy seeking glory.

It looks like he submitted his account of the 1982 incident to the BFRO in 2013. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Here is what Herzog wrote: (http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=40378)

LOCATION DETAILS: Near the mouth of a creek, approx four miles above hwy 101. There are two small houses nearby, down a dirt road, the only way into this spot. There is an old abandoned fish hatchery from the 30s there.

NEAREST TOWN: Brinnon, WA

NEAREST ROAD: Hwy 101

OBSERVED: Here is something I've wanted to tell for years, but frankly my professional career as a writer would be in question, here it is... my-self and two lifelong friends were fishing at night on the Duckabush River in a canyon on the Olympic Peninsula. We were a quarter mile from the road, it was 1 am and we were standing on a large log, all three of us a few feet apart, casting. The river is approx. 100 feet across, the other side very steep, devils club, etc, going up into wilderness of the O.N.P. (Olympic National Park). The river erupted ten feet in front of us, a thunderous crack and then a soaking, knocking over one of our three lanterns.

We each though one of us did it, then two more close together, "crack-crack", wall of water, soaking us. Then in the dim lantern light comes two watermelon sized rocks (how far could you throw one??) from the other side, two more thunderous splashes. My friend Mark said "Look across the river!! What the @@#$ is that!! With just enough light we could see two huge figures standing on the ledge rock on the other side, swaying back and forth, eyes glowing turquoise green in the lantern light. The river was high and uncross-able from rainfall.

We ran like hell, blindly down the thin fishing path downstream to one of the few gravel bars in the area. The instant we popped out on the bar, another huge rock lands in the water a few feet away.
We ran out frightened to death, dove into my friends’ truck and sped home; we never spoke of this for years. It was the most scared I've ever been, my friend had just got out of the Navy, he was a bad a** and he was frozen in his tracks scared. This was January 23rd, 1982. You never forget the day this @#$% happens.

ALSO NOTICED: We have fished there dozens of times during the daytime, and we have on several occasions smelled "wet dog/cardboard/sourish" strong smell in the same area. Ask Mark what happened when he returned to the same area with a non-believer that June 1st at night, shortly after midnight (The time rivers opening day) The rocks started again, they ran the heck out! They did not see anything, just the rocks being thrown from the other side.

OTHER WITNESSES: Three of us, my lifelong friends from Bremerton. We were fishing the river, casting glowing lures for steel-head, standing a few feet apart on a huge downed log on the river bank.

OTHER STORIES: No, but my friend and I have heard howling, not coyotes but a long, guttural howl many mornings while upstream in the canyon proper while hiking and fishing summer steelhead in June and July. Freaky.

TIME AND CONDITIONS: one am, dark as could be, overcast and rainy

ENVIRONMENT: Olympic national rain forest, bottom of where the Duckabush River canyoun begins to open up into river bottom. The river is now closed to fishing. It occured at the bottom of a very long, step hillside across the river.

Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Ghee Bouche':

Bill noted that the figures were very large and appeared to be swaying back and forth after the first set of rocks landed in front of the group. He estimated that the rocks they were throwing were the size of watermelons as they saw several thrown through the air at them. As the first set of rocks hit in front of them and they noticed that there were figures on the other side of the river, they began to yell at the dark individuals to stop throwing the rocks. Initially believing they were a couple of men (people).

One of the subjects then turned and threw another rock, as Bill recounted, seeing the individual turn, whipping its body around. He noted that their eyes reflected an aquatic green color in the lantern light after they placed the lanterns behind themselves to get a closer look at the figures. Bill physically showed us the location in the daylight, yet stipulated that he would not return to the location at night. The location is a spawning ground for a variety of salmon species and upon reaching the river we noted that there were well over one hundred salmon swimming in front of us, which were mixes of Kings, Coho, Pink and Chum. A small team of us went that night to the road directly above the incident and camped.

When it was roughly 12am we walked the road without lights to make ourselves more approachable. We noted that we were not alone as we slowly made our way up the forest service road in the inky darkness. We could hear walking and movement in the forest at one point and we all stopped to listen. It was unclear exactly what was walking around us, however the habitat we were in, and where the incident took place, is a prime location for their existence to flourish. In recounting the experience, Bill remarked that their group was so frightened that they ran the entire distance back to their vehicle, which I estimated was roughly half a mile.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/05/17 04:26 PM

You should pick up a copy of Herzog's book..............................
Spoon Fishing for Sasquatch.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/05/17 07:29 PM

Midnight January 23, 1982 I can guarantee you Mr "glowballin" Bill Herzog was higher than a kite.....

Lol

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/05/17 07:41 PM

Every major drainage has atleast one family group on the east OP slope. Did most of my research in the Hamma Hamma, also did some in the Dose on the other side of the river from Elkhorn campground. Investigated a few reports like Bills in that spot, all violent encounters from there, mostly rock throwing. Heard howls and screams at Elkhorn when I stayed two nights there, also had a doe bed down for two nights in my camp, right outside the tent door by the fire, like she was scared of somthing.

Between April and September is when they are across from Elkhorn, there is a major Creek that runs off Jupiter just downstream of the bridge, head up that Creek towards the lake it drains from in the spring, it benches going up, one after another. Good chance boulders will be coming down the hill at you if they are there and you might even get followed back down to the bridge. See for yourself if you don't believe me. Spring is when you have the best chance for an encounter.

Could be the same group Bill encountered, similar behavior and right over Jupiter ridge from the Duck where his story is from.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/05/17 07:54 PM

And we're off....... rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/05/17 07:57 PM

Just thought I would pass on some supporting knowledge to bills report.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/05/17 07:59 PM

It's perfectly believable now that I heard Herzog had an encounter.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/05/17 08:11 PM

Alot of people have encounters and don't know it, maybe even you Dan. When you feel like your being watched and the hair stands up on your arms and back of your neck it's because you are being watched, sometimes it's a cougar but more times than not it's a sasquatch. Truthfully these things are not rare at all I bet on the OP alone there are 300+ sasquatch. They are literally everywhere, the more rainfall the higher the population density throughout the world, every continent.

We identified 111 individuals in the DNA study, I submitted samples which identified 5 individuals, 1 in the Hamma Hamma and 4 in the Wedekind creek drainage. Out of all 111 only the 4 in Wedekind were related which shows they have significant genetic diversity and more than a large enough population to avoid inbreeding. There DNA is just as diverse as ours. The one in he Hamma Hamma and he ones in Wedekind were not even cousins, if they were rare and living that close together they would have been closely related, there is enough that inbreeding does not happen.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/05/17 08:41 PM

You probably won't, but if you know what to look for and pay real close attention you would have seen evidence of them. They are smarter than us. Most of the time you don't see them unless that's their intention.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/05/17 11:53 PM

The General needs to co-author a book with Rich. Samsquench and Steelhead....
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 06:36 AM

Rich is not alone...

Ancient Aliens Season 4 Episode 7: Aliens and Bigfoot

http://putlockers.ch/watch-ancient-aliens-tvshow-season-4-episode-7-online-free-putlocker.html

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 10:50 AM

The bigfoot population will collapse with the dwindling fish runs.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 02:05 PM

They don't rely much on fish runs, they prefer big game, shellfish and then small game in winter, mostly berries and wild vegetation in summer. If fish runs were their food source they would have left this area long ago.

The ones out here eat a shatload of clams and oysters in winter on nightime tides, tracks are washed away by daylight by the incoming tides.

Shellfish is the lowest effort, highest nutritional yield avialable, and plentiful.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 02:36 PM

Then why do the female's gentiles smell like fish?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 03:05 PM

They don't rely much on fish runs, they prefer big game, shellfish and then small game in winter, mostly berries and wild vegetation in summer.

The ones out here eat a shatload of clams and oysters

Million dollar question Rich.....how do you know this? And can you prove this to us ?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 03:16 PM

I know it because I have seen the evidence. I can't prove one shred of it you'll just have to take my word for it.

Small game out of convenience mostly.

but I am the best authority you have on the subject and I have a better understanding and grasp on the subject than the vast majority of researchers even the ones who are scientists. The only ones who know more are some governments and the are not interested in disclosure, mainly because of what I have outlined in this thread.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 04:16 PM

I know it because I have seen the evidence. I can't prove one shred of it you'll just have to take my word for it.

Evidence? as in scat? Pictures of them doing oyster shooters ? Do tell.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 05:38 PM

Check out the big brain on stam.

Remember when people claimed a Plesiosaur-type animal that people called Nessie was seen in Loch Ness..............even though there isn't a big enough biomass of feed there to sustain an animal of that size?

There were lots of witnesses - even those that went far enough to claim Nessie would snatch a sheep here and there to supplement its diet. In fact, one of them threw rocks at Herzog when he was glowballing Loch Ness back in the day.

smile

I never claim to know things I don't know, though. God? Don't know. Origin of the universe? Don't know. Bigfeet? Don't know that either. I am a skeptic, though. If you want me to believe your story, bring some evidence.

The evidence for bigfeet I've seen is weak at best. Raised hackles are hardly evidence of a large primate that nobody has been able to produce a bone, tooth, skeleton or hide from. I'm holding out hope that Rich can take care of that.

Same with gnomes.

Fingers crossed.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 05:51 PM

band User since you live in the area you should check out that area accross from Elkhorn when I said. Shoot I might even go with ya since I am pretty much your neighbor. You know where Eaglemount is? That's where I live about 20 mins from ya. Let mm know I'm down...

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 05:56 PM

Unidentifiable hair and stool samples.... These are all over the OP, for those that don't believe, just drive 10min out of Forks and see for yourself. These same hairy schiiters of our woods have been throwing rocks, Slapping houses, and wood knocking....

Bigfeet probably send the Gnomes in to do all the dirty work

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 06:39 PM

It is absolutely mind boggling that People believe this stuff. Most would probably think O.J was innocent. crazy

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 06:45 PM

band User since you live in the area you should check out that area accross from Elkhorn when I said. Shoot I might even go with ya since I am pretty much your neighbor. You know where Eaglemount is? That's where I live about 20 mins from ya. Let mm know I'm down...

Take him up on this BU,just make sure you tape the event. Rich, do you believe 9-11 was arranged by our Government ? How about the moon landing? was that a hoax too ?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 07:04 PM

911 was undoubtedly an inside job, the evidence is overwhelming. As far as the moon landing goes I'm on the fence, I find it odd we have not been back if we were actually there in the first place. You would think it would be small potatoes to build a cooling there at this point.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 08:21 PM

Evidence? as in scat? Pictures of them doing oyster shooters ? Do tell.

Oh man that was funny!

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 08:31 PM

Us hillbillies aint talkin because why what's the point? Fun watching the drama this evening though... better than any sitcom. smile

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 08:51 PM

Yep, Bob should be charging $$$ for this. smile

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 09:55 PM

How do you know I ain't on the payroll?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 11:07 PM

Rich, Rich, Rich.....hey, listen. You have an audience about bigfoot asking mostly serious questions and you should appreciate it, respect it, and enjoy sharing some thoughtful insights about your experiences. But no, you have to go and step on your foreskin and start talking about 9-11 and the moon landing! You're like the ugly chick at closing time who might get lucky but she opens her mouth and ruins it. Just talk about squatch and leave all the other tinfoil crap in the recycle can.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 11:48 PM

How do you know I ain't on the payroll?

Hey, the DS is no place for conspiracies Rich.
Posted by: erikj

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/06/17 11:55 PM

Speaking of $$$, and the decline of fishing opportunities, I see an untapped resource. Guided, nighttime Bigfoot searching. Camping in the remote areas of the OP region will guarantee a spooky night, with all of the critters. Every time your customers have the 'feeling' they're being watched, it's a successful trip.

I'd try it myself, but I'm afraid of the dark.
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 08:53 AM

Do they eat oysters right before they have an "encounter" with a Human.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 09:29 AM

Bigfoot is already being exploited by many organizations who charge money to teach people how to research.

Problem is, it's the misguided teaching the ignorant. It's not their fault but they desire to believe it's somthing that it's not due to the fact they are trapped within the western worlds acceptable human belief system, based on accepted scientific discplines which anchor themselves in fairytale theories like evelution. By the way if you call the idea of bigfoot crazy you should consider the fact that pretty much the entire Western world has accepted a theory like evelution which by the way has not one single piece of evidence supporting it, not one example in the fossil record. Yet it's accepted as the "law of the land" and people just considered it fact. That's what I call crazy....

Not a single academic can provide you with even a single fiber of physical evidence supporting evelution, yet you dare not question its authenticity or you be labeled some sort of crazy. God forbid you believe in something like bigfoot which has dump truck loads of evidence such as footprints, laten fingerprints, hair, saliva, DNA, video and audio and tens of thousands of eye witness accounts, world wide. yet there just is not enough evidence to convince people. Yet evelution is completely acceptible with absolutely zero supporting evidence. Figure that one out?
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 09:58 AM

If humans are alien to this planet I'm just glad those pilgrims arrived on spaceships big enough to accommodate their dogs thumbs

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 11:13 AM

Check out the Olympic Project, they are advertising right now for Thier first training seminar of the year, it's cost like $500. Per head.
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 11:20 AM

All it takes is a little $$$ Stam.

If that doesn't work you could always try Scientology.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 11:27 AM

Rich is the evidence judge.

The evidence to support bigfeet existing is overwhelming. The evidence supporting evolution is non-existent.

lol

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 11:28 AM

Stam,

Look at the Sasquatch Genome Project, more and more academics and geneticics are confirming the data all the time despite fraudulent attempts to call it a fraud. It is the truth regardless if it's inconvenient or not. Jeff Meldrum was a proponent of the study in its Genesis, until I leaked information to him regarding its findings, then he could not handle the truth. He's the one that recommended I send my samples to it and then he back dorred it because it did not fit with his discplines. My take anyways, good guy but to committed to mainstream science to see the truth.
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 11:36 AM

Rich should set up a Gofundme account and sponsor stam to attend, Rich could be his instructor/mentor for the event.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 12:27 PM

I don't involve myself with profit for Bigfooting thing. It's reckless to try and instruct other people on how to find something when you don't know what your dealing with.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 12:27 PM

Stam,

Look at the Sasquatch Genome Project, more and more academics and geneticics are confirming the data all the time despite fraudulent attempts to call it a fraud. It is the truth regardless if it's inconvenient or not. Jeff Meldrum was a proponent of the study in its Genesis, until I leaked information to him regarding its findings, then he could not handle the truth. He's the one that recommended I send my samples to it and then he back dorred it because it did not fit with his discplines. My take anyways, good guy but to committed to mainstream science to see the truth.

Yeah. Why would anyone use mainstream science?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 12:32 PM

Rich, it seems there's a pile of rather skilled scientist that consider your
"Genome Project" to be nothing more than a pile of steaming bad science..

http://www.csicop.org/sb/show/the_ketchum_project_what_to_believe_about_bigfoot_dna_science

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 12:56 PM

Yeah i know, what are the motives of these skilled scientists? Are they the same kind of skilled scientists who have managed our fish runs into ruins? Or the same kind of scientists who help heard the western world into dependence on a medical system which kills them and takes their wealth? Or the same kind of scientists who propose that GMO's, chemical fertiliaers, toxic pesticides and herbicides are a good thing for humanity and the environment? Yeah I know all about these skilled scientists who learned how to defraud the people in some indoctrination at some government\NWO university where they learned not to think for themselves but to only live their life and conduct their practice within the strict guidelines of accepted discplines which some other man made up because it sounded good..

Yeah I know all about these retards, and I am not stupid enough to buy their propaganda. Just like human induced climate change.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 03:02 PM

Yeah i know, what are the motives of these skilled scientists? Are they the same kind of skilled scientists who have managed our fish runs into ruins? Or the same kind of scientists who help heard the western world into dependence on a medical system which kills them and takes their wealth? Or the same kind of scientists who propose that GMO's, chemical fertilizers, toxic pesticides and herbicides are a good thing for humanity and the environment? Yeah I know all about these skilled scientists who learned how to defraud the people in some indoctrination at some government\NWO university where they learned not to think for themselves but to only live their life and conduct their practice within the strict guidelines of accepted discplines which some other man made up because it sounded good..

Yeah I know all about these retards, and I am not stupid enough to buy their propaganda. Just like human induced climate change.

Let's see...I ask you about flawed about Bigfoot DNA study, and in response you give me:

Fish runs into ruins
A fubar'd medical system
GMO's, chemical fertilizers, toxic pesticides and herbicides
indoctrination at some government\NWO university
climate change

In other words, your supposed science has been proven false, but you're going to believe it anyway.

Okay...I'm good with that. People go to church every Sunday with less.

Is there a First Church of Bigfoot?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 03:16 PM

I wasn't trying to step into a big pile here...

I'm curious about Herzog though.

Does he have some kind of reputation for making up crazy stories?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 03:16 PM

What I said was,,,

The dipshat scientists you are rfering to are not credible anyways so how can they discredit something that's legitimate when their motive has nothing to do with actual science?

When I say they are not credible, I mean that what they do and say is subservient to an agenda or a loyalty and has nothing to do with truth or legitimacy. If they were honest there is no possible way they could say the study was false.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: No More Ice Fishin
I wasn't trying to step into a big pile here...

I'm curious about Herzog though.

Does he have some kind of reputation for making up crazy stories?

He is a writer. I think Vedder knows him pretty well, he might chime in.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 09:57 PM

Rich seems to be struggling with science a bit here.

Science is pretty complicated, though, so I understand his struggle.

It would probably be good to have a network of bigfoot friends when the SHTF on Tuesday, huh? I might head up to the Dosey tomorrow and see if I can get a crew together.
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/07/17 10:55 PM

Well I've never seen a bigfoot. grin

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/08/17 10:07 AM

At some point, probably sooner that later, there will be a disclosure about these things. There is just too much evidence, way too many eye witnesses and technology proves to get more intrusive. When it does happen it will be earth shattering because it will change everything, it won't just be disclosure and vindication because whoever makes the disclosure will actually have say what they are, it won't be enough to admit they exist.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/08/17 10:09 AM

It's that interdimensional thing; that's why the gubmint keeps it under wraps, and only a maverick like Rich lets us in on the secret . . .

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/08/17 01:12 PM

There is a strong possibility that the interdimensional part is true. Nearly all the native cultures say that it is and why should we be so nieve as to disregard their interpritation.

Rather than to believe these "supernatural" interpritationss by native cultures are merely a primitive way to explain phenonimon they did not understand is niev on our part. In many instances modern science does explain things they didn't understand, in some instances it has never been able to. In those instances the Western culture defines it as folklore or fairytale because of its inability to explain utilizing modern science. Modern science does not have all the answers, as it evolves maybe it will.

In many ways these native, ancient cultures were likely much more close to the truth in many instances than we are today. Partly because the societies did not have preconceived notion, and also because they has direct contact with other intelligence who instructed them, possibly the ones who created them.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/08/17 02:22 PM

Rich, do all of the states have Bigfeets? including Hawaii ?

Can they swim?
Will they kill an Elk?
Nocturnal?
How fast can they run?
Any evidence of young ones?
Are some gay?
Do they mate for life?
Language?
Do they hibernate?
Are we at risk?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/08/17 02:27 PM

Maybe because those ancient societies had regular contact with more advanced beings from this planet or elsewhere in the galaxy, who explained this to them and refered to themselves as the creators or God's. Many ancient texts and art explain and depict this occurance.

The Cristian Bible, and every other religious text pretty much explains exactly what I said above, every ancient cultures believed this in one way or another. It's only in recent times that we have diverted from that point of view. And anybody today which truely has faith in any religion believes this now. It's only true atheists who have diverted from this idea which is actually a very small percentage of today's human population.

The vast majority of people throughout history or even today believe in creation or intelligent intervention regarding our existence.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/08/17 02:52 PM

The vast majority of people throughout history or even today believe in creation or intelligent intervention regarding our existence.

The vast majority of people don't believe in bigfoot or gnomes, so the "vast majority" card is not really a card you should be playing.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/08/17 04:19 PM

What about spontaneous generation ?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/17 08:07 AM

Herzog's story is BS.
He was on the Queets that day and night.

Also there is a woman who works at Safeway who looks exactly like Rich has described the female Sasquatch's appearance.
A union Squatch.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/17 08:39 AM

Kind of curious how you know Herzog was on the Queets on a specific day in January in 1982?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/17 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: No More Ice Fishin
Kind of curious how you know Herzog was on the Queets on a specific day in January in 1982?

Because like a Sasquatch has a territory so did Herzog.
He was not on the side of the hill where this reported incident took place but rather over the hump up the Queets above Sams.
82', bait, and AC/DC.
Good years.
No spoons required.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/17 09:25 AM

that would explain why nobody has turned up a dead one...

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/17 12:56 PM

RichG reminds me of this dude I had in one of my geology courses - the guy was a devout bible thumper, serious Creationist, and was taking the class to prove to himself that geology was a made up sciences and that the world was created in 7 days.

He had a way of convincing himself out of every scientific reasoning to every rock, landscape and fossil we looked at. 7 days, I tell ya.

Planet is billions of years old. Nope. Probably flat, too.
The rocks and geologic formation of the Northwest was shaped over many thousands of years. Nope.
Fossil records show the "evelution" over time. Nope.
DNA and genomic records show "evelution" over time. Nope.

I'd say Uncle Darwin is rolling over in grave over RichG's assertions, but I'm guessing he's flat out just ignoring him.

You're comedic gold, Rich. Don't stop!

Ooo, tomorrow is Tuesday! Wonder if the sh#t is gonna hit the fan tomorrow? I can't wait!

PS. Rich, it's EVOLUTION. If you're going to make a case against it, might want to start spelling it correctly. May help others take you a little more seriously. Ok, who am I kidding?

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/17 01:22 PM

You are wasting your time.

Rich and BU went Sqwatch hunting together.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/17 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Piper

that would explain why nobody has turned up a dead one...

You're smarter than I thought.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/17 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Do the Sasquatch here in the northwest eat garlic, like they do in the midwest ?

Yes....along with Fiddle Head Ferns.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/09/17 04:47 PM

....along with Fiddle Head Ferns.

Fiddle me this.....fuk head....

How do you know they eat Fiddle Head Ferns? huh

rofl

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/11/17 08:51 AM

Bigfoot is an idiot or he would have gotten citizenship prior to Trump getting in office.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/14/17 07:31 PM

Gear up.

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/14/17 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Bigfoot is an idiot or he would have gotten citizenship prior to Trump getting in office.

I wonder how many anchor babies we're talking ?
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/16/17 08:38 PM

http://helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/incredible-man-comes-forward-with-physical-proof-of-bigfoot

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 01/16/17 08:53 PM

This guy is all over youtube with crazy claims. Move on.

This is interesting... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ4wcqa30is

Wish Rich would leave sanctuary cities, global economies, and gnomes alone and talk some Squatch!
Posted by: I'm Still RichG

Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months - 09/18/21 01:57 PM

Where are these posts being accessed from now since the board is now closed?