Congrats to the Class of 2011!!

Posted by: Magicfly

Congrats to the Class of 2011!! - 06/05/11 06:06 PM

My oldest son Neil graduated from Chiwawa Highs inaugural class yesterday. I'm so proud of my son's accomplishment. And for my wife's Love, endless patience's, and dedication to his education. Congrats Neil Dad Loves you. smile

And to my Nephew Andre for his accomplishments for graduating from Eisenhower High. thumbs

Also, To Michael my neighbor who graduated from UW. beer

Anyone else?

Mf
Posted by: SBD

Re: Congrats to the Class of 2011!! - 06/05/11 06:31 PM

Hey Great Thread!
My Daughter who's graduating from HighSchool in Oregon.. thumbs
My Nephew in Kansas who just graduated from HS and is going to College on a track scholarship.. thumbs
My son is just finishing his 2nd year at PSU and on his way to Denmark for the Summer to do who know's what.. thumbs

and for me who was wondering if these days would ever come and seems to be paying a never ending string of bills.. beer
Posted by: RognSue

Re: Congrats to the Class of 2011!! - 06/05/11 06:35 PM

My youngest daughter graduates high school on wednesday and the middle one just got accepted to the UW to join the oldest who's a jr. $$$$$$$
Holy Crap I'll never be able to afford a sled...
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: Congrats to the Class of 2011!! - 06/05/11 06:57 PM

Our daughter just got her Marine Science Masters from Hawaii Pacific. A year on a Marine Policy Fellowship in DC, and the on to a PhD.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Congrats to the Class of 2011!! - 06/05/11 10:39 PM

Congratulations all!

My last graduation was 3 years ago, so high school, college bachelor's, and their master's degrees are behind them, and behind me! No more education bills, and life is good being solvent.

Sg
Posted by: Magicfly

Re: Congrats to the Class of 2011!! - 06/05/11 11:31 PM

Yep congrats all.

Also I'd like to acknowledge Kyle, his brother for putting up with his brother's blaring metal music smile .....while driving to school. lol Kyle's a country music guy.

Thanks Kyle, Dad Love's you. smile

Mf
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Congrats to the Class of 2011!! - 06/06/11 01:03 AM

Our old neighbor Danielle graduated yesterday at a private school in Vancouver and my wife went. Our youngest son Matthew graduates Friday from North Kitsap and I've been working my arse off since Friday getting the yard and house ready for a party. He wants to get into construction and did the skills program. College isn't for everybody. Our daughter is working full time and graduated from her diversion program earlier this year. I'm really proud of both. Rent is due July 1st. Our niece Brittany graduates from Beaverton a week from tomorrow. She will go to Oregon. Hopefully my wife graduates from on-line college in December.
Posted by: Brewer

Re: Congrats to the Class of 2011!! - 06/06/11 11:05 AM

yes mega congratulations to both my nephews Andre and Neil !!!
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Congrats to the Class of 2011!! - 06/29/17 10:06 PM

ttt