Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos

Posted by: Sol Duc

Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 02:28 PM

This parent was jailed because he expressed his objection to the elementary school's indoctrination of his child about homosexuality.This is a new era in American history,when two percent of the population,forces their sexual deviancy on our children. evil

Watch it and weep for the degradation of our moral fabric and the diminution of parental rights.This is communism, where the state takes control of your child in spite of your objections. mad

When will this end? Who will stop it?
Posted by: stlhead

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 02:40 PM

SB 48

The Fair, Accurate, Inclusive and Respectful (FAIR) Education Act would amend the Education Code to include social sciences instruction on the contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people. This bill would also prohibit discriminatory instruction and discriminatory materials from being adopted by the State Board of Education.

Don't have much of an opinion on the act but the parents could always exercise their freedom and join the other RWWJ self described Christians and attend a private school where few facts are taught.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 03:31 PM

"This parent was jailed because he expressed his objection . . ."

Really? I didn't watch the video to the end. Freedom of expression is legal. What was the parent jailed for? I'm not thinking it was for expressing his objection.

Sg
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 03:35 PM

Don't worry, Sol Dork - if you really teach your kids to hate on people for whatever reason, the school won't be able to stop them from being hate-filled like you wanted them to be.

Then they can grow up and teach their kids how to hate on people, too.
Posted by: Rooselk

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 04:14 PM

I, too, seriously doubt that this person was jailed for expressing his opinion. The First Amendment guarantee of freedom of expression applies even to bigots and haters who would deny those same rights to gays and lesbians.
Posted by: Timber

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 05:10 PM

So why was David Parker son not excussed from class?
Instead they arrest him for tresspassing?
If you do not wish your children to be subjected to subjects such as same sex marriages then parents should have the right to have their child excused from the class.
Posted by: goharley

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 05:13 PM

Don't like your kids learning facts? Home school 'em. But with any luck for mankind, SD will never breed.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 05:48 PM

The only agenda any school should be promoting is reading, writing, and math. Outside of that the school is stepping on parents rights.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 05:58 PM

Where'd you go the school? The schoolhouse on "Little House on the Prarie"?

You righties will snivel about anything, won't you?

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 06:09 PM

Dinosaurs are a myth.
Posted by: Us and Them

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 06:17 PM

“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 06:25 PM

My mistake. Getting arrested for tresspassing is exactly the same thing as violating one's First Amendment rights. In fact from now I urge all right-thinking conservatives to ignore all those un-American no tresspassing signs in the name of protecting our freedom. After all, one must be ever-vigilant in the fight against communism.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 06:49 PM

Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 06:50 PM

Kindergarten....GMAFB. That kid has plenty of time to learn about fags and dykes.

Let him be a phvcking kid first before all you fag hags "teach" him about diversity.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 06:58 PM

"reading, writing, and math"

Now that we know Sol Duc's idea of a complete school education, it's no wonder that he's a small minded, bigoted, blind fanatic as described in the cartoon above.
Posted by: Us and Them

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 07:00 PM

They are trying to let them be kids, kids with gay parents. they have just as much right as any other kids to be included. I don't agree with arresting parents who disagree with the policy.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
"reading, writing, and math"

Now that we know Sol Duc's idea of a complete school education, it's no wonder that he's a small minded, bigoted, blind fanatic as described in the cartoon above.

'spose it's mo' impotent if dey teached........"weeping, riding, and meth"....

It'd definately appeal to the left-leaning parents. wink

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 07:10 PM

No but if I tell the school to give me my kid and they don't there is more to the story....namely kidnapping!

I'll trespass any phvcking place to get my kids away from chitheads. And the gawdamed chitheads better give me my kids.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 07:17 PM

"Last year, David Parker was arrested when he refused to leave the school grounds, demanding that his son be excused from classroom discussions about same gender parents. His son, then in kindergarten, had brought home a “diversity book bag” that included Who’s In a Family?, a book that shows many types of families including same sex parents."

I took it to mean he was trying to get his child excused from that particular lesson.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 07:32 PM

That's their lawsuit in regards to the curriculum. I'll concede that they should lose the suit based upon the choices we have as parents. I admit to not reading all of the suit but what I was adressing was the trespass charge.
Posted by: topwater

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Kindergarten....GMAFB. That kid has plenty of time to learn about fags and dykes.

Let him be a phvcking kid first before all you fag hags "teach" him about diversity.

I tend to agree with that.

which part?

- the hate?
- the slurs?
- or whatever weird point there was that was smothered with hate?
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 09:06 PM

Deviancy is diversity......and so is objecting to it. smile

Here comes the "Bigot" definition again for those who just can't understand it..............

from Dictionary.com......

big·ot [big-uht]
noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

(now....who's who?) rolleyes

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: topwater

which part?

- the hate?
- the slurs?

There is/was no "hate"...but a fag hag can find the boogeyman anywhere.

Teach grownups all you want about "diversity" and "perversity" but leave my kids out of it you sick phvcks.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: topwater

which part?

- the hate?
- the slurs?

There is/was no "hate"...but a fag hag can find the boogeyman anywhere.

Teach grownups all you want about "diversity" and "perversity" but leave my kids out of it you sick phvcks.

+1

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 09:28 PM

I guess the left is so phvcking desperate to recruit "new members" that they are relegated to preying on children. No body else except fags and idealistic, pie-eyed pussies could defend the idea of sex ed to a kindergartner...but not just any sex ed. A type of sex ed that does not result in reproduction and has no useful function in nature...whatsoever.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 09:31 PM

Are you afraid your kid is going to start sucking dick if he learns that some kids' parents are homosexuals?

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Anyone who can use the term fag hag who isn't gay here, is spewing hate.

Let kids be kids? Do any of you cretins understand WHY this stuff is being taught at an earlier age? Because kids being kids can be brutle and cruel. They learned to be mean and nasty from their bigoted parents who hate.

Lots of kids know they are "different" by the time they are in kindergarten and you jackasses are the type that encourage them to bully others.

But ya sure whine like little bitches when it's turned on you. Wusses.

Get back to me,kitten, when you've raised a kid.....

Until then STFU.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 09:52 PM

Slab Happy: Actually I think that definition fits the guy in the story...and a few individuals here who apparently think like him. And contrary to what you are obviously attempting to imply, liberals have no interest in suppressing the speech of those we disagree with. The liberal answer to disagreeable speech is more speech. That is because we believe that most people trend to be reasonable. Only when bigoted speech is heard, and heard clearly, can it be exposed to the light of day. And when answered with reason we believe that people of goodwill will reject the arguments and views of bigots.

So rant on. Shout your views from the rooftops. We lefties actually want you to be heard.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 09:57 PM

I've long wondered where people get all the energy it takes to be so uptight and hate others different from themselves. Equally surprising is that time and time again it's turned out that those who were the biggest gay bashers were gay or had considerable gay tendencies themselves. Sure is a strange - and intolerant - world.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 10:02 PM

Kids are inherently tolerant and open minded. It's their phvcked up parents that teach them to hate and fear diversity.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 10:27 PM

It's not about hate and throwing out that cliche is so lame. It's what your buddies want you to say because it's easier than thinking.

This is about what's appropriate for a child to learn in school, specifically Kindergarten.

I know some dam fine people, that I'm happy to be friends with and that (God forbid) my kids enjoy being around, that are gay.

I wonder why folks are so easy to accept a gay curriculum but the simple mention of God in public school enfuriates them. I mean... there are more Christians than not in the schools. Certainly there's more Christians than fags and dykes.

I guess the new direction for America is the lowest common denominator.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 10:33 PM

Gays are the lowest denominator?

Even the fine ones you know?

The difference between gays and God is we know for sure that gays are real.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
The difference between gays and God is we know for sure that gays are real.

I know God is real. Just as I'm sure you've been touched by the "realness" of gays.

Prayers sent.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 10:54 PM

I know God is real.
Yet what you espouse confirms the opposite for many.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: RvW
I know God is real.

Sure you do, champ.

Suuuure you do.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 11:09 PM

I know God is real.

Sure you do, champ.

Suuuure you do.

Now you're a phvcking goat. Why would a little insignificant chitbag like you care what I believe....or even try to tell me me what I know?

......and your predisposition for fire will serve you well....you and Aunty can play with the toys in her dildo box whilst reciting Borrows or Waters screenplays.
Posted by: Man of logic

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/29/11 11:13 PM

Posted by: FishRanger

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 12:25 AM

Knowledge and belief are very different things. . . .. . . .

I have my beliefs and I feel strongly about them ... .there is no F'n way I can "know" for sure, or prove that my beliefs are fact. . . . . .

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 12:30 AM

I know what you mean.

I've never witnessed a "gay" act but I believe they happen....dare I say, I know they happen?

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
God is definately a homo.

Considering you were made in his image.....

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 12:59 AM

Why would a little insignificant chitbag like you care what I believe....or even try to tell me me what I know?

I don't care what you believe. And you prove what you know on a regular basis.

The fire and brimstone thing doesn't scare me. It'll probably work on your kids though. You know........you can tell them they'll burn in hell for being gay, so be sure not to be gay.

When you met God, was it like "Oh, God" with John Denver, or what?

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 01:18 AM

You judge too quick little buddy.

This was a thread about 5 year olds being indocrtinated or force fed a curriculum that isn't "normal". You and the other mommas boys wanna' make it about hate...it ain't. It's about letting kids be kids.

You're more than welcome to tell your kids what you want...the school....not so much.

A book about 2 daddies gives you comfort but a book about God scares the chit outta' ya'?

One is normal for most the other....not so much.

PHVCKING HYPOCRITE.
Posted by: Irie

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 03:03 AM

I like topics like this because the pointy-heads crawl out of the woodwork and let us know who they are.

Then we get to ridicule them for the next few years.

RVW-- "Normal??" Homosexuality IS normal and it occurs in ALL mammalian species. Even dolphins.
Granted, it happens more in Enumclaw than anywhere else on earth, but that's what they call "the closet."

Mr. Hankie---Not being able to come to a valid point but only being able to cheerlead your fellow ditto-heads by being a spelling nazi on the ONLY typo you could find just makes you look like an even bigger, reamed-out saggy, loose, asshole than we already took you for.

SolDuc--Lighten the fvck up. What is it about teaching children to live and let live makes you turn your white sheets brown?

And the rest of you reactionary dimwits-- Yes maybe gays CAN recruit. Is that why you're so upset? That conservatives cannot? It's long been said that conservatives can't recruit so they have to breed.

[img]http://freemethodistfeminist.files.wordp...w=300&h=216[/img]

PS if there was a god there would not have been a holocaust or a Bush presidency.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 11:23 AM

Homosexuality is normal. It happens in virtually every species.

Tell me how believing in sky fairies is normal again.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 11:27 AM

I know God is real.

How do you know that? Specifically

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
The bigots on this thread are disturbing, and RVW is a piece of sh!t.

As a kid, when I saw the civil rights movement prevail and the vile segregationists defeated, I naively thought that the politics of hate and fear were forever vanquished as a significant force in our country. Sadly, the contemporary Republican party and it's Teabagger allies have proven me wrong on that point. Some of the conservative posters here only serve to remind me just how wrong I was.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 11:52 AM

So if Man is made in His image, and conservatives disapprove of homosexuals, by extension they disapprove of His creation.

Why do conservatives hate God?

And why won't conservatives just let kids be kids? Children are inherently accepting of diversity; why must conservatives teach their kids to be intolerant?

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 12:26 PM

Because God hates conservatives. It's mutual.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: goharley

So if Man is made in His image, and conservatives disapprove of homosexuals, by extension they disapprove of His creation.

Why do conservatives hate God?

And why won't conservatives just let kids be kids? Children are inherently accepting of diversity; why must conservatives teach their kids to be intolerant?

It's the same reason these same conservatives vote against their own economic best interests, brain washed with propaganda, a good example is AM hate radio.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: goharley

+1
Posted by: Brewer

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 12:40 PM

any who denies God exists then also must feel the same that Jesus was not the son of God. The theory that one only knows that gays are real and God is not, is thinking that air must not be real cause technically you cannot see it. There's a dim light in reasoning.

I'm sure those who reason this way, still love thier christmas and all the trimmings that go along with it.

lets turn this around abit. what if the schools decided to express the thoughts of something that was way off your comfort level? say for example that Islam extremists are perfectly free to express thier actions on others.

just about eveyone one here already lives thier lives in the guidelines of God's laws. without even thinking about it. lets take stealing for example. one of the earliest of God given laws, you must not steal or desire what is your neighbors. yet everyone who has had thier car,truck, home and garage broken into hates and loathes this activity. we're surrounded by thieves. they are not going anywhere. they are here to stay. why not just throw our hands up and say "well lets just welcome thier thoughts and actions as exceptable" ... a very simple yet very wrong thought proccess is to think that God is not real but thieves and stealers are.... so lets have our schools teach that stealing from one another is fine course of action to lead your life by. I'm quite certain you would not like this taught to your kids in K through 12.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 12:41 PM

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 01:00 PM

Homosexuality is normal.

I don't see anything normal about a queer cornholing another queer in the hiney.
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 01:07 PM

False rage is all the rage.

As is trolling.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 01:28 PM

brewer is going to talk about dim reasoning while he discusses sky fairies.

lol

Priceless.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: 2MANY
Same sex relationships with another species is more of a concern.

You mean like a James Carville/Mary Matalin type of thing? If so, I agree. Liberals should never have sex with conservatives...even though conservatives, like an annoying dog that humps your leg, are forever trying to scew us.
Posted by: Chuck E

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 01:38 PM

"I don't see anything normal about a queer cornholing another queer in the hiney."

I worked with my first openly gay person in 1971, so gays are nothing new to me and it's never caused me to think about what goes on in their bedroom. I have found it interesting, however, that many homophobes seem to dwell on their sexual activity and always end up posting some statement such as the above. A little bi-curious there Sol Duc?

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 01:42 PM

dan your priceless comments, are repetative and harmless.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 01:50 PM

You are repetitive and harmless.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 01:58 PM

It appears that religion is at the core of most of this opposition to anything homosexual, and by extension, the same sex curriculum required by CA law. Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw on a pickup with Arkansas license plate the other day:

"Religion is the reason the poor don't murder the rich."

Religion tends to be at the core of so much that doesn't make sense. It seems to me that the purpose of religion would be exactly the opposite.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Homosexuality is normal.

I don't see anything normal about a queer cornholing another queer in the hiney.

Isn't that interesting? I notice no comment about women going down on women. So, the homophobes only object to men having sex with each other?

Do you suppose we have someone in denial here? rofl

I feel the same way with Lesbo's.
Posted by: MartyMoose

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 02:25 PM

I don't know if it is true or not, but I seem to remember a study conducted some years back where people were questioned about their feelings regarding homosexuality. The participants were then wired up and then viewed gay porn.

The results of the most ant-gay of the respondents showed that they also happened to be the persons most aroused viewing the gay porn.

If one of my (five) kids happens to be gay, it isn't going to be because he or she was taught acceptance in school. It will be because that is the way they are wired. I will love my children no matter what their sexuality is.
Posted by: MartyMoose

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 05:19 PM

Surprising how many people participate in oral sex yet the mouth wasn't made for sexual activity either.

Much of the hetero porn centers around anal...so the market is there, and one can devise from that observation that hetero couples either engage in it, or at least one of which, usually the man, wants to engage in anal activity with a woman.

Of course some of you angelic types on here must only have sex to pro-create, and use only missionary... with the lights out right?

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 05:29 PM

Except TK. He's used to being a jailhouse biotch.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 06:07 PM

Why so angry?
Posted by: GutZ

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 08:10 PM

I am an Atheist and I find homo faggots to be revolting and disgusting. They always have been. They always will be. It does not matter how much you legislate it, revolting is revolting.

Not = , not even close

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 09:03 PM

I say if you can ask your gut if homosexuality is right and feel that it is, then so be it......for you.
I ask my gut......turns over. Pretty simple really.
I will also say that I know and have known homosexuals and didn't have any unusual issues one way or another.
So this is what it boils down to for me.....I can like a person and dislike what he chooses to do. Happens all the time.
"Queer" more aptly described them, as they are odd. "Gay" was adopted rather recently and doesn't describe them. ..... and besides it wrecked the Flintstone's theme song....."We'll have a gay ol' time." and a Christmas carol......"Don we now our gay apparel."
And what's more, what is this "Gay Pride"? I mean really. Go ahead anyone answer this.........Proud of What?
Freaks are entertaining, always have been, always will be.

Nothing hateful about anything here, but you can take it that way, if you like.
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 09/30/11 11:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Timber

If you do not wish your children to be subjected to subjects such as same sex marriages then parents should have the right to have their child excused from the class.

+1

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/01/11 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: GutZ
I am an Atheist and I find homo faggots to be revolting and disgusting. They always have been. They always will be. It does not matter how much you legislate it, revolting is revolting.

Not = , not even close

Which just goes to show that bigotry isn't just reserved for those with a religious ax to grind.
Posted by: Timber

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/01/11 12:33 AM

Funny how some are so fast to call others a bigot and yet they fail to feel they are as well....

And yes I will cut and paste....

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.....The list goes on....

Oh and fukk you all that doent believe what I do... grin

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/01/11 12:57 AM

okay this entire thread has gotten way out of hand. so lets all just mello out! it's friday night and and almost official silver season. so grab yourself a beer/drink and enjoy. DanS you can grab a juice pouch and stab the lil guy straw and enjoy too.

LOL!

hey lil DanS if this don't float you wee boat you can go back to the 2 gay guy flick.

and yes THATS TRULLY PRICELESS!

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/01/11 11:30 AM

Brewer just realized that he's one of those hard-core anti-homosexuals who is that way because he's really a rump-ranger.

Don't blame me that you love other men, brewer. I won't hold it against you any more than I hold being a complete f'n donkey against you.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/01/11 07:10 PM

lil, dani respect the pouch!

LOL!

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/01/11 08:44 PM

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/01/11 10:04 PM

where's the praise todd guy?

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/02/11 12:22 AM

http://praisetodd.com/
Posted by: Krijack

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/02/11 01:36 AM

The fact that the school is fighting to promote the book tells us that they are trying to make a point with the children. If it was just another book, then why the concern about making sure it is used.

As a religious person, I have a much different view than probably 95% of you here. First, there is no mandate sayin that being homosexual means you must partipate in gay activities, anymore than saying if you are interested in animals or children means you must go that way either. Never having any desires to do any of those, in anyway, I can only assume that some people think differently then me. Why? I don't know. So why then, does God care? The answer may be more complicated then anyone wants to hear. First, one must take notice that Jesus states that in beginning it ws intended for a man to marry one woman. He is referring to divorce at that point, but the reasoning behind it is the same. Man and Woman are intended to form a oneness. This is a representation of God and the Holy Spirit. Out of them came the Son (Jesus). The three are all one but different. The traditional family is a representation of this, With a Father, Mother and out of them coming the child, three seperate beings but one family. The trinity and oneness is referred to as a great mystery, At the same time,Bibically, sex is consired a union that makes two people become one. (hence the question can a man become one with a harlot?) For this reason, any relationship that changes this oneness is considered a perversion of God's original intention. And this does include divorce and remarriage, unmarried couples, sex outside of marriage, homosexual sex, beastiality, and other forms of sex that do not include a man and his wife. For the same reason, all types of sex between a man and his wife are considered holy or sanctioned, regardless of the type of sex.

Most religous people focus on homosexuals and ignore the other types of sinful relationships, probably because they hit a little too close to home. As a religious parent, I have no more problem with a homosexual couple then I do a couple that is living together out of marriage. When my kid asked about a Gay Couple, I simply told them that many people do different things and that how they live theirs lives is between them and God and that we should not judge them or treat them any different. Of course , my little girl responded with, Yeah, but that's just Gross!
Posted by: wal1ter

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/02/11 09:46 AM

So what happens if God allows a person to be born with both male and female genitals, like Caster Semenya and these "409 cases of human true hermaphroditism"? http://www.springerlink.com/content/v30316150586r571/

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/02/11 12:33 PM

I never thought of it that way, AM.

Jesus was different, and look how he was treated.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/02/11 01:07 PM

rofl

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/02/11 01:41 PM

STFU. thumbs

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/02/11 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Small minded bigots have always been around. They are afraid of anything different from themselves. Jews, Blacks, Christians, the list is as long as human history is.

The darkest, most despicable times in history have been driven by one groups hatred for someone different from them. Mans inhumanity to man is fueled by the bigotry displayed on this thread. Blacks were dangerous because they wanted to have the same rights as whites did.
Threats that the imminent demise of society would occur were made at many times by the intellectual precursors of the small minded bigots on this thread. Such as the societal degradation that integration would cause, or that freeing the slaves would lead to, or giving women the vote would have. A very small level of historical perspective would lead one to see that these people are the intellectual detritus of the human race. Small, bitter, afraid and pathetic to their core, they crop up throughout time to declare 'imminent threats' posed by treating those different from them with basic human decency.

You can find the same small minded thinking going back to Sumer.

The bigots on this thread can stand with all the other bigots throughout history, knowing that they too will someday be consigned to the circular file of histories small minded, fear driven ideologies.

And they're the same people that have a problem with a black president. Both bigotry types are very much intermingled. It's a breed of human that we need to keep our children from becoming.
Posted by: One Way

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/02/11 04:14 PM

This thread makes me wonder. The backward, homophobic attitudes that surface in this type of dialog is disturbing. It appears that there has been little progress by certain sections of our society. When you look at some religions and their internal issues with homosexuality and pedophilia, it would seem it is the pot calling the kettle black. I don't accept bigotry period, I wont allow racial slurs or slurs in general in my presence. Hate is hate and it has no place in my life.

Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos - 10/02/11 05:07 PM

The parents get to go, "Teeny weiny? Tiny Ho?" Something's gotta go, you know? wink