FAIL!!

Posted by: Anonymous

FAIL!! - 06/26/12 05:47 PM

this is fricken hillarious...

Revenge gone wrong: Teens throw milkshake, woman throws $2,000 backBy Sajid Farooq, NBCBayArea.com

A woman lost $2,000 in Palo Alto after she threw her purse at a passing car filled with teenagers who allegedly threw a milkshake in her face.

The woman was walking across University Avenue near Rudy's Pub Sunday when a white Range Rover full of teenagers drove by and allegedly threw a milkshake in her face.

Authorities said the woman tried to get revenge by throwing her alligator skin purse at the passing vehicle.

The story was first reported by Palo Alto Online.

A window was open on the Range Rover and the purse landed in the car. The purse had several of the woman's personal items and $2,000 in cash.

Police are looking for the stylish purse and the teenagers, who are facing charges ranging from battery to possession of stolen property or misappropriation of property.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...0-back#comments
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 08:18 PM

A bunch of teenagers driving a Range Rover is fundamentally wrong on all levels. The woman is none too bright either.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 09:32 PM

if that is what you got from that then you are a complete moron Chuck...

i never sided with the kids, what i thought was hillarious was that sh!t fer brains threw a 2000+ dollar purse likely with 2000 dollars in it at them... thats like a dude throwing his wallet at them...

ever heard of a rock or brick?

dont be a hater Chuck... i dont like sh!tstains either...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 10:41 PM

Abu wishes he even had a car, let alone get something thrown at it...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 11:03 PM

see, when people say sh!t it hurts ya a bit dont it?

for the record Abu, i have 3 cars, and yes, one of which is a truck that i paid 28k for, put 12k into, and need around 6k for a new motor, and 2k for a new tranny likely... why on earth would i put another 8 grand into a truk thats a money pit? my other car is a 01 Outback, and a 95 Explorer that is pretty much mint that sits there because i hate Fords..

like ive told you 600 million times, dont worry about me, you worry about shoe gooing your Nikes alright?

and most of all, dont worry about my girlfriend.. shes smarter than both of us, combined, and you sure as sh!t aint the highest percent of that...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 11:09 PM

oh and another for the record, my girlfriend doesnt even own a car...
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 11:10 PM

If you hate some of your cars then sell them for some of that stuff called cash.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 11:21 PM

always gotta have a backup JG.. and a Explorer is sure as hell nicer than a Huffy, or a pair of Adidas....

i will be selling the truck, when im ready, and for the right price... the rear end alone cost me 5k... and the mudders have probably 5k miles on them, still with nubs...

for now the Suby works, untill i pay my buddy for the 67 Buick, then i will have 4 cars, and 1 will deffinately need to go wink

should trade em all in and get a Range Rover like them kids in the article..
Posted by: SundayMoney

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By: redhook

i have 3 cars, and yes, one of which is a truck that i paid 28k for, put 12k into,

WTF is with your infatuation of telling everyone how much something you own costs?

If its not your truck,its a motorcycle,or a camera,or some lame fishing gear.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 11:31 PM

one of which is a truck that i paid 28k for, put 12k into, and need around 6k for a new motor, and 2k for a new tranny likely... why on earth would i put another 8 grand into

I wan't to hear more about this truck?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 11:32 PM

WTF is the infatuation with my finances then? you want to say im poor, ill show your full of sh!t...

same sh!t, different wording...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/26/12 11:48 PM

it needs a battery, and i hate the damn thing... probably should sell that too, could get an easy 3500 out of it...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:01 AM

i didnt hate it before i bought it Hank lol...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
one of which is a truck that i paid 28k for, put 12k into, and need around 6k for a new motor, and 2k for a new tranny likely... why on earth would i put another 8 grand into

Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:07 AM

i didnt hate it before i bought it Hank lol...

Hey, that sounds like Hank talkin' about his dates. wink

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:10 AM

what more do you want to hear about this truck?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:15 AM

yeah i should have stated that different, i knew Ford freaks would freak out about it..

i love the fox bodys to death, new stangs are legit too, especially the Saleen and Shelby configurations, throw Roush in there too.... i do actually like a few Fords...

i would deffintaly love to own a Turbo 350, but they are SPENDY for a quality truck... so i might just buy a Dodge instead wink

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:16 AM

is that yours Marsha? Supercharger yet?
Posted by: SundayMoney

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:17 AM

WTF is the infatuation with my finances then?

I'm almost out of give a fvcks,you can rest assured I'm not gonna waste one contemplating your finances high roller. rofl

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:18 AM

what more do you want to hear about this truck?

Just wondering why a 28k truck is just sitting?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:21 AM

since this is now not even about anything... and now about money...

anyone know anything about art on this thread? statues, books, lithos?

want some Cezanne work, or Van gough work, Botaccelli maybe? ask and you shall recieve...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:33 AM

SD,

its a 99 that i bought in 2000, financed, total was 28+k...paid off 5 years ago... during that time frame, i put a 5k dollar rear in it, a 2700 dollar cam and ignition system into the already built 4.3 HO... other crap performance wise... the tires run anywhere between 400 and 1000 dollars a peice depending on brand, im on my 3rd SET, it did have a 2k dollar stereo system that has since been removed (doesnt count towards price tho as its a fun thing, not a nessecity)... motor itself would run 2500 long block, then to get it where i was would require another 2 grand, then, install...tranny did slip a couple times before the block cracked, and its been sitting, so a tranny would likely come too... ah, its a 99 reg cab short bed with a 4 inch supension and a 2 inch body lift... had the fiberglass painted tonnaue cover but left it at my old house after we moved... stupid...

Marsha, dont be afraid of the charger, its only there if you need it... plus they just sound cool, especially the twin screws...:)

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:37 AM

Good luck getting back on the road, how did you manage to crack the block?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
if that is what you got from that then you are a complete moron Chuck...

Do you really want this argument?

You dont own a car, you dont have a job, you have no retirement, no dental, no medical blah blah blah.

Step back and "think" for once for christs sakes.

lets talk about this "moron" theory you wish to start rofl

Go back and for once read the stupid horsesh!t you typed and then actually use the little bird turd of a brain of yours and type something that makes sense.

She reacted in the moment dumb [Bleeeeep!] ... that is called human, you know, "fight or flight", ever hear of that emotion? I figure with all the amazing sh!t you have accomplished this would be your ego.\

Wishing her ill for her actions means you support the diptards who attacked her. Congrats?

I bet you feel she deserved it too ... dont you?

Fk'n open your eyes for once. JFC

you just made me pee a little bit lol... did you read in the story that "alledgedly" they hit her in the face with a milkshake... uhhh, yeah, im pretty sure that one would know if they were hit in the face, of all places, with a milkshake...

remember the crazy bitch from McDonalds that said she won the lottery, then said she lied about it...

likely the same scenario, just with no lottery...

i thought it was funny someone would do that... and that fight or flight sh!t has nothing to do with it lol... also shes probaly 1, Annie Oakely for throwin that there bag into the window of an oncoming car with that accuracy, or 2 since shes in Cali, she is Joe Montana to be able to throw that purse into the window of a car moving away from her after just having a milkshake thrown in her face... kinda like the throw to Clark...

its all horsesh!t that is funny as all hell...
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:43 AM

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:47 AM

no DD i am not a troll... like ive said to everyone, post up sh!t just like they do, hoping to BS and talk about it... the people jump on there trolling me... im not the troll...

dont respond, its as simple as that right?

have some fun, and im still serious about the art stuff if anyone knows anything about it... i can post some pics of stuff if you want wink

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 01:11 AM

Only a bonafide Piscatard would have a $28k truck with another $12k in it that doesn't run because it needs a new engine and transmission, altho it does have a $2k stereo. Can't make this sh!t up! Redhook, yer dummer than anyone I've ever known or met, and I grew up in hillbilly country where there were some Neanderthals. But they were geniuses compared to what you bring to the table.

As for Subie Outbacks, I have a 2000 that just turned 170k mi, and it runs just fine. Why doesn't yours? What is it that you have 3 rigs that can't move under their own power? Do you even begin to recognize the dipshitedness of that?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 01:15 AM

Salmo, there you go again not reading...

Suby has 69000 miles on it, and runs like a TOP... never once said it was broke, infact, i said we drive that instead...

my truck, will be sold...

the Explorer, gets a battery if we need it, or i sell it...
Posted by: stonefish

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 01:16 AM

dont respond, its as simple as that right?

Please practice what you preach.......

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 01:19 AM

oh yeah, i also said "stereo, that has since been removed"...

didnt catch that either did ya?

just found a Seattle PI paper from 1925 that i got on the last job with my dad... not worth dick but is cool, and i remember the day...

as for interest in evyerone about my truck, i was already in talks about making it a mud truck with a big block in it... and that still is an option... another 10 grand into it, and i would be up there...

basically, mind your own buisness, because others buisness is none of yours...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 01:32 AM

yeah i remember the day in 1925 you stupid assinine retard.. whats your deal Chuck, why all weird?

ficticious truck? i posted a link in the Red Tide thread with me DRIVING THE TRUCK... before it had the new shoes, and work done... but again, you just form some gay a$$ opinion about someone without actually soaking it all in...

congrats?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 01:35 AM

here again..

http://www.myspace.com/video/jackoff-josh/in-our-hands/7856202

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 01:38 AM

Are you the one with the pierced eyebrow?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 01:44 AM

no, that is one of my good friends Josh, he filmed the video..im the one at 1:10 ish with all the golds on his fist ... it was only a month or so after my dad died... i was dumb, but still bling it out every now and then wink

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 01:58 AM

here is another vid filmed by him with my good buddy Nic in it as well... if you remember the last home game of the Mariners in the Kingdome, you will remember a streaker... Nic is that dude...;)

http://www.myspace.com/video/aka/streak-da-pizza-delivery-guy/16464913
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 02:06 AM

You guys (other than Redhook) ever see the proverbial idiot that keeps talking stupid because people keep talking to him and he thinks people like him because of all the attention?

...yeah.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 02:09 AM

oh abby, and you are just some punk [Bleeeeep!] that can't even get a deckhand job lol. also pray tell where that pic is of you snowballing essential dna from a vhawk caught chum? sounds interdasting

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 02:13 AM

SG thats not fair...

im not an idiot, im just younger than you, and my terminology, typing style and usage of words may not agree with you...

people wann act dumb, i cant act dumb too... i didnt ASK to have what i have, know what, or who i know, or any of it... for all i care, take everything including my underwear, and give me my dad and best friend back....

i can re build, its not an issue..

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 02:15 AM

SG thats not fair...

im not an idiot, im just younger than you, and my terminology, typing style and usage of words may not agree with you...

people wann act dumb, i cant act dumb too... i didnt ASK to have what i have, know what, or who i know, or any of it... for all i care, take everything including my underwear, and give me my dad and best friend back....

i can re build, its not an issue..

ok im out. most beta response ever. [Bleeeeep!] you and abigal
Posted by: IdahoSH

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 02:18 AM

BadAss truck BWP

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 02:31 AM

im too tired tonight, but i will post a pic tommorow from an article in that paper, about the Game Commision protesting the removal of the net ban on the Stillaguamish... its short, but cool... so, since 1925 for sure, we have been arguing about the use of nets..

ill scan it, but not tonight...
Posted by: Illyrian

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 04:50 AM

...and one wonders why folks are fascinated with the feuding McCoys
and Hatfields.
Keeerist.
Posted by: Twitch

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 09:09 AM

Are we still posting pictures of trucks wink
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:27 AM

Quote:
after just having a milkshake thrown in her face...

Evidently she is over 45 or it wouldn't be the first time she's had a "milkshake" thrown in her face.....

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:55 AM

". . . and my terminology, typing style and usage of words may not agree with you..."

Redhook,

It's not about agreeing with me because I'm older than you. It's that your use of language is out of the loop with all competent users of English. The Mexicans I've met who barely speak any English make more sense than you.

And so now you claim to have cars that do run. I thought the reason your girlfriend is driving you around is because you don't have a rig that runs. Can you make up your mind?
Posted by: Twitch

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By: stam

anyone know anything about art on this thread? statues, books, lithos?

want some Cezanne work, or Van gough work, Botaccelli maybe? ask and you shall recieve...

I'm not an art collector or anything, but I've always been a fan of Vincent Van Gogh...whaddayagot? is it signed?

I've got some wall space that needs to be filled.

Thank you in advance.
stam

Stam,

Road with Cypress and Star is a good choice, though personally I'd touch it up a bit with a Sharpie, maybe some crayons, to make the two guys in the foreground actually be in a drift boat, and the carriage behind them another boat pushing for a low-hole shot. Afterall, the 'road' looks far more like water.

Other favorites include:

Van Gogh - Dungi-Goodness From Man-Town Delight

Van Gogh - Bouy 10 Hot Bite

And virtually everything by Van Goat is stunning
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 01:24 PM

Damn, Redhook, you NEVER disappoint. Unreal, man.

He has "Van gough" paintings. They are different.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 02:38 PM

oh, im sorry i spelled his name wrong...

this is just ONE of the plates in this book...

i also have books of Cezanne with multiple prints, Renior, some stuff of Michelangelo.. an actualy drawing from FF De Crano, that IS signed, another by a person that i cant read the name of, but is dated 1936... a statue by the one and only Leslie Graber that was my grandfathers, that was on display at the Seattle Art Museum for quite some time... and we hate it, so thats going somewhere as well...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 02:48 PM

Since you hate it, that statue would probably make a pretty cool hood ornament for your non running monster mud truck idea.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 02:53 PM

yeah good idea...

and its Archie Graber, i dont know why i thought it was Leslie... smh, my bad...
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 02:56 PM

Renior

rofl

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 03:15 PM

my computer just screwed up so give me a second, i have taken a picture with work from Claude Monet, Delacroix, Renoir, Van Gogh, and i think Cezanne is in there too...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 03:19 PM

stam, these arent 250 million dollar paintings, they are full color plates that are in books, each plate is probably worth 250-1000 dollars a piece, but im not really sure on that either, which is why i havent sold them, NOONE can tell me anything about them...

these books were my grandfathers, some of them were given to him by the Dean when he was a proffessor at Harvard U... some he picked up on his travels to Italy, and Europe and stuff... my dad always said that if anything ever happened to him, these books would take care of everything for life... not sure how much he knew about them, but he new enough to get them out of the cabin...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 03:26 PM

some more pics...

Delacroix

Monet

Renior is on the bottom 2 Van Gogh is middle 2

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 03:48 PM

This painting defines this thread. eek

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 03:55 PM

Kickstand ?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 03:56 PM

Hank, the books stores i called in Seattle dont even know about these things... they couldnt tell me anything, then they would refer me to someone else, that couldnt tell me anything... my dad obviously knew something about them, as did my grandfather... but both are dead... one of the books is from the Museum of Modern Art in Moscow, and is printed in the "Soviet Union" and is pretty old itself... lots of Monet and others in there, and all are single page plates with fine typewriter style paper covers...

stam, you know what i meant lol.... i wasnt trying to sell them here, just asking if anyone knew anything about them... ill tell you what, if i sell the Van Gogh book soon, i will keep one of the plates and you can have it...... for free... since you have been a fairly nice person wink

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 04:06 PM

pic of the freakish Archie Graber statue that the Seattle Art Museum was hounding my grandfather and grandmother about for decades... he would only let them borrow it tho, they wanted him to "donate" it... yeah, ok...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 04:12 PM

oh yeah, i almost forgot i said i would do this...

August 13th 1925 Seattle Post Intellegencer, oh it was on a Thursday...

bottom left corner...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 04:27 PM

RH, why is that letter "D" hanging from the dishwasher ??

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 04:28 PM

pics of the wall hangers... one is FF DeCrano, its the (i think) Etching, could be a drawing...

the other is an actual water color from the 30s, but i cant make out the name, its Lis Bro---- somthing...

the name of the drawing is the Twickenham Ferry...

oh, and heres a pic of a Pink since everyone likes Pinks...

ok yeah that was my sorry attempt at trolling, im sorry, i know i failed wink just bein a dick

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 04:30 PM

it was my nephews idea i think... so we just left it there, honestly, i have no clue, i dont use many dishes... so i dont use the dishwasher...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 04:38 PM

I know how hard it can be to keep track of the dishes in a dishwasher...
so I came up with this really neat method - after I run the dishwasher, get this....

I unload it...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 04:43 PM

i never thought about that...

it was my nephews idea about them being "dirty" or "clean"... hes 5 years old, so sue him....

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 04:56 PM

kinda suprised he didn't say

"I dont use the dishwasher, the girlfriend does"

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 05:12 PM

Vincent on the left, Pablo on the right

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 05:37 PM

I thought that was a self portrait of you fishing Puyallup humpies on the left.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 05:47 PM

more like boredom, and sick of the sh!t...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 05:51 PM

they are full color plates that are in books, each plate is probably worth 250-1000 dollars a piece,

Um... yer gonna wanna double-check that.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 06:03 PM

do you know something i dont AP?

your help would be greatly appreciated...
Posted by: stlhead

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 06:28 PM

About all I got out of this thread so far is that Stam is "a fairly nice person" but I have to consider the source.
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 07:19 PM

Painful

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish
Painful

Extremely

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 07:35 PM

Yeah, and what's that glass covered, cutting board looking dealy bob ?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster

Holy Toledo..that's Ol' Lonesome George with his shell off. Must be on his way to the shower.

rofl

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 07:38 PM

the glass cutting board goes near where the statue was when we cook... when small jobs are being done, or its not in use, it goes on top of the wood one... glass is far easier to clean and sanitize than wood is wink

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 08:17 PM

heres something else that is cool... its not worth anything, just an old brochure from a shop from 1963...

check out the reels and prices...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 09:13 PM

heres some fishing related stuff, and i have no clue what its for, looks to be for Halibut, but that small bobber looking thing, i have no clue... these should all date to the 1930s, but dont quote me on that, im just getting that from a date on a note, these pictures could be gear from the 80s for all i know....

note the braided mono line

small spreader bar system for Halibut?

bobber?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 09:27 PM

yeah its not for bass Hank... i honestly dont know what its for, but those leaders have got to be 100+ pound test, likely way higher...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 09:33 PM

here, i pulled one out of the package for you Hank, and anyone else...

its not for Bass... the Bass could just be a logo...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster

That thing is the star of this vid, pay attention kiddies.

Posted by: The Moderator

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 10:06 PM

One attaches that leader to the handle on a Clorox bottle.......

Take a long line...about a mile of 1/4 rope. Starting at one end, tie the 1/4 rope off to either small block Chevy engine, a chunk of concrete with some form of metal loop in it, or anything heavy. Kerplunk that weight down on the river bottom. Work your way up stream. Every 100 yards or so, take yer Clorox bottle with the above leader attached to it and clip it on yer line. Do that for about a mile or so.

Go home. Drink some shine. Eat some hog and in the morning after the hang over wears off and you've gotten off your sister (be careful not to crush her shmokes!), hop in the boat and find where your line started.

Oh crap. Forgot to mention to use a 5-gallon bucket (with a lid, dumbass), to mark where your anchor is. Oh well, looks at the trees and opossums and you'll find the spot where you dropped your anchor. Dive down and get it. If it's too heavy, grab the line ya nincompoop and come on in the boat.

Follow the line to your first Clorox bottle. If she's a standing still, hit your buddy in the back of the head and tell him he [Bleeeeep!] up on baiting the hook and bring that [Bleeeeep!] back on in the boat. If you come across one that's doing the weave dance back and forth in the water, you got a good un! Grab that bottle and hang on, woooowheee! Be ready with the net, the bat, and the Glock pistol (recently recovered from repo). If it's just weavin' and moving in the water, it's likely just a bass, carp, catfish, snapping turtle, or maybe even a beaver. All thems can be handled with the net, your hands, or a gaff.

However, if'n you come across a Clorox bottle and she goes under, more then likely you gots a gator. Couple things you can do at this point:

a) Go home. Pussy.
b) Make your good buddy driving the boat get it. Probably not realistic as I'm the only one in the clan so far who has thought of that idea.
c) Use your gaff to snag the Clorox bottle, grab hold, hang on, and WOOOOWHHHHEEEE - that damn gator's gonna be pissed! Shoot it! Shoot the damn gator! Right between the eyes, ya moron!

Wait? What? Sockeye in MA10? Yeah, I know how to do that too.....

rofl

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 10:25 PM

heres the rod...

bottom 2 peices go together to make it a 8'4" rod, top peice goes in to make it a 6" rod... from the 30s, possibly late 20s, dont know what the emblem means either, its kinda worn off anyways... each peice is 38 inches long...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 10:36 PM

train wreck? maybe, but it wasnt my doing... thanks Chick...

that stupid Pink was probably 3 pounds... im pretty good on weight guessing..

oh yeah, like i said, it was a joke... you obviously dont get jokes...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 10:45 PM

Guess the weight of this one ?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 10:46 PM

easy 460...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 10:50 PM

typo I and U are directly next to each other, and honestly i dont care to correct my typing in any way if you are going to be an a$$hole...

you know dick...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:00 PM

Guess the weight of this one ?

FRONT BUTT!

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:03 PM

So can I Chuck, I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I already have done this before. You really don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Simple as that.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:07 PM

laugh

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:08 PM

also Chuck its You're, not Your, Mr. Grammatica...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:14 PM

and you can Zing that sh!t all the way to Miami...

Dan, can i get a AzingMen? or am i not worthy yet?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:36 PM

next time you try to attack someone Chick, make sure you know what your typing... otherwise its an epic FAIL on your part...
Posted by: Coho

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:39 PM

I will give you 35cent for the quarter if you include everything else- keep the girlfriend

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:45 PM

You're (<<<<< see that) right Chuck, I would'nt know fail, because I'm not a failure...

you gonna keep pitchin?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:50 PM

Chuck you're (<<<< again) about as tall as a tee, who the hell are you trying to clown on lol... lolZZZZZIIIIINNNNGGGG

Re: FAIL!! - 06/27/12 11:55 PM

enough of that sh!t.... its the internet, people are a$$holes on the internet...

seriously tho.. if anyone knows of anything of these pics and such, let me know... i will also do what Parker told me to do...

so, anyone want a Ruby Cross? lol yeah ... never mind... unless your serious...;)

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 12:08 AM

BWP those pics werent even the tip of the berg... i have hundreds, Renoir, Botacelli, Michalangelo, Van Gogh, Cezanne, Monet, DeLacroix, one specifically on the "French Impressionists", rough estimate, 2-400 plates... some large, some small, some of the Michelangelo stuff is kinda big, but not color...

ill see what i can figure out with an appraisal, i need to find a reputable one tho, regardless of the cost...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 12:17 AM

today, nothing, didnt have anything to do today... tommorow, got sh!t i gotta do, friday im gonna hit the river...

why, you wanna come fishing?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 12:27 AM

you dont worry about me Jake, you worry about yourself alright...

Chuck, stock in the Baby Gap doesnt equate to anything "network".... starting to rage like an attack Min Pin... chill out dude jeeeezzzuss

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 12:29 AM

Chick is getting fired up. moose

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 12:45 AM

Creepy, that is.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 12:52 AM

that would be a Jester, DD...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 01:01 AM

Redhook,

That black rod, from the looks of the blank and the ferrules is a product of 1950s Japan. Not the 1920s or 30s or the U.S.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 01:14 AM

note inside the case.. the guy was a Colenel in WW2... minimum age is 1942, from what ive been told, the rod was used, making it from the 30s likely, dont know if its 20s, i highly doubt it, but its fun to think about...

i kept thinking 1937, but im not sure why, someone may have said that, or i dreamed it... just another bunch of crap i have...
Posted by: Drew

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 12:54 PM

RH - The art is definitely interesting. If I were you, I would start by contacting the Art History faculty at the UW. Their emails are easy to find. I would send them an email with pictures and politely ask for any info that they may be able to provide. Me thinks that they'd probably invite you to come in for a visit with a collection like that. Just a thought.

Good Luck,

Drew

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 03:27 PM

do you know something i dont AP?

your help would be greatly appreciated...

Use eBay and find similar stuff. Unfortunately, I think you're going to be REALLY disappointed when you compare the market value to your estimations. I wish you luck though and I think you'll need it.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 03:45 PM

ebay has always messed with me... they have things that arent as old, for around 125-150... i found one of the books i have a while back on a site from the UK, and they were selling it for 2800 euros... it was a French Cezanne book... i figured that if i took the time to frame each print, i should be able to get more money, that is what a book store in Seattle told me to do as an option, since the books are very scarce, and there isnt really any pricing on something like that....

the Archie Graber statue however, i know is worth a considerable amount... the Seattle Art Museum was constantly harrasing my grandfather and grandmother about since the 50s... my grandfather lent it to them on a couple of occasions to show in the museum, but he wouldnt just give it to them outright like they wanted... he wasnt stupid... Grabers work is all across the country, i believe his "Tree of Knowledge" sculpture is still in the Seattle Public Library, and has been there since 1963, im not sure if its still there tho, i havent been to that library in atleast 10 years, so i dont know if its been remodeled or whatnot...

Drew, thank you for that suggestion, i will do that too...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 08:57 PM

RH.....start typing something...thanks wink

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:01 PM

you hear the damn 9ers picked up Brandon Jacobs....?

thats got BAD written all over it for defenses...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:04 PM

He's over the Hill, a bunch of Giants players acused him of doging it the last few years.

What else do you have for sale? Any old Oregon Creels in the attic?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:05 PM

Heddon Bass plugs?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:12 PM

i do have an old creel somewhere, its missing the top tho so its just a basket lol...

no Heddon plugs, got an old Magic Fishing Reel i would sell tho, not sure what its worth..

got a direct drive "4 brothers Beacon" reel from Pflueger thats patented 1917 or 1923... have a Shakespeare "Service 1944T" level wind i would sell as well.... the Pflueger reel ive never seen another one like it, all have different stampings, mine is the only stamping ive ever seen... even on Google...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:17 PM

Magic reels are cool, I have two of them. What condition is it in?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:18 PM

What color are the handle knobs?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:19 PM

the Magics are red, Shakespeare is like a white/pearl looking, and the 4 Brothers is black...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:23 PM

I have a buddy who lives in Gold bar, all he fishes are Magics. He has over 50 of them. Depending on condition, they can range from 30-75 give or take. They remind me of a coffee grinder. moose

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:27 PM

yeah the Magic aint worth much, just a cool old reel of my dads.. and yeah, its deffinately like a coffee grinder...

we had a stupid garage sale a few years back, and i had both the Shakespeare, and 4 Brothers out there for 20 (shake) and 40 (4 brothers), some old dude came up and told me i better take them inside, because they are worth a hell of alot more than that.... so i did...

the SHakespeare i havent found an actual price on, but its not that much, the 4 Brothers however, like i said, ive never seen another one like it, and i have seen some selling for 500 dollars, that had different printing than mine does, newer printing... mine has patent dates, everything else has patent numbers... so far atleast..

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:31 PM

4Brothers are not worth much...very few saltwater reels have much value. Give me the model # and I will look it up in my reel book.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:33 PM

there is no model numbers...

its called a "Beacon"....

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:38 PM

I think you mean Bacon Bros ?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:40 PM

no its 4 Brothers "Beacon" its made by Pfluger, and Mavis is ringing a bell as well...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:43 PM

another thing im remembering, is that it was the first reels to have incorporated the drag system...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:43 PM

Saltwater reel?

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:44 PM

yes...

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 09:49 PM

I found it...35.00 in exc condition.

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 10:12 PM

I'll trade ya:
10 chrome corkies
3 florescent pink Okie Drifters
1 well tooth-marked Rvrfshr 2/5 50/50
1 old 1/2 decent pocket knife... 3 blader
and, a pack of Jack Link's peppered

for that book RH.
Posted by: JTD

Re: FAIL!! - 06/28/12 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: IdahoSH
I'll trade ya:
10 chrome corkies
3 florescent pink Okie Drifters
1 well tooth-marked Rvrfshr 2/5 50/50
1 old 1/2 decent pocket knife... 3 blader
and, a pack of Jack Link's peppered

for that book RH.

That is your best reply/post yet...

You took the words right outta my mouth

smile
Posted by: Capt Downriggin'

Re: FAIL!! - 07/02/12 04:04 AM

Sol Duc,

I have a few Oregon Creels (w/signatures) that I'll trade for a NIB Bacon Brothers plug (?)

CDR
Posted by: grumpyr

Re: FAIL!! - 07/04/12 12:22 PM

WTFing deal with Redhook and Chuck anyway? They fight like former homosexual lovers.

Re: FAIL!! - 07/04/12 12:36 PM

pm sent