Burger King?

Posted by: Anonymous

Burger King? - 01/27/13 04:38 PM

Stopping by Burger King on my way to make a couple casts. Was just wondering what the BEST bang for my buck is. Thanks in advance...

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 04:43 PM

the double cheeseburgers for like 2.22 or triples for 3.33 are where its at for me... unless thats Dairy Queen... seriously tho the doubles from BK are lovely...

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 05:08 PM

Like the Lone Fir Bar n Grill? I went to a McDonalds in B.C that had beer and hot dogs.
Posted by: GutZ

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 06:14 PM

Gotta watch for coupons. I got a couple bogo free whopper that I got in the mail. Keep'em in my wallet with a bunch of other crap, like 2 fer 1 ultimate cheeseburger from jack.

I once read that Sagitarians are big coupon collectors. I am always looking. Hate to pay full price for anything.

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 06:52 PM

after this i got hungry and went to Out and About Burgers down the street... first time there, NOT BAD, not bad at all... expensive but good...

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 07:32 PM

It was actually a joke. Fast food is terrible. I did go to bk but its becaude it was fast food. If you are ever near longview, and want the best burger on the face of earth, stop by the Lone Fir in Ostrander. Get the fir burger. Cheeseburger with bacon,canadian bacon, salame(sp.?) And the works...with a side of Crown.

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 08:34 PM

Silvana?

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 08:34 PM

We had elk burger's last nite. Cut with a little beef.
Posted by: Magicfly

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: yarnballsdeep
Get the fir burger.

Mouth's already watering..... smile

Mf
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: redhook
the double cheeseburgers for like 2.22 or triples for 3.33 are where its at for me... unless thats Dairy Queen... seriously tho the doubles from BK are lovely...

Lovely? you need help.

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 10:04 PM

it was a joke dingbat...

Re: Burger King? - 01/27/13 10:53 PM

Sure it was. wink
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 10:31 AM

Trainwreck on the way back down the Skagit, just off HW20 in old Burlington drag. You will think you died and went to heaven.
Posted by: Brewer

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
You will think you died and went to heaven.

only a fur burger can do this! side of thighs too.

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 03:47 PM

How about the Lambamba Burger at the Frontier in Fall City? F'n huge.

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 03:54 PM

ive never been there yet...

when i lived in Preston, and every time almost i came back for fishing, work, ect, id usually eat at Small Fries... love that place..

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Brewer

Don't worry Brewer, its gonna happen for you one of these days. And when it does, you may realize that a good hamburger can be about as good as a fur burger and with a lot less mess afterwards. wink
Posted by: Equinox

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 05:26 PM

Don't worry Brewer, its gonna happen for you one of these days. And when it does, you may realize that a good hamburger can be about as good as a fur burger and with a lot less mess afterwards. wink

Really ???

You are now placed under suspicion...

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 05:29 PM

Either way I have to wash the beard out.
Posted by: willametteriveroutlaw

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 05:29 PM

Go [Bleeeeep!] in a shoe box and put ketchup on it. It will probably taste better and have more nutritional value.

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Equinox

Really ???

LOL. Suspicion of what?

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 05:40 PM

being gay, its not that hard to decipher...

rofl

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 06:02 PM

rofl

I figured as much.

I love women and am straight as men go, I just get tired of women's psychotic tendencies and a hamburger is a lot easier to stomach most of the time.

Most of my friends are slaves to the ladies and it is pathetic. If I am a slave to anything it is fishing.
Posted by: big moby

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 06:10 PM

isn't that considered a Booston pancake?
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 07:30 PM

I had an In N Out Burger yesterday pretty damn good for fast food

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
I had an In N Out Burger yesterday pretty damn good for fast food

Where? I didn't think there were any around here.
Posted by: wntrrn

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 09:00 PM

rofl

I figured as much.

I love women and am straight as men go, I just get tired of women's psychotic tendencies and a hamburger is a lot easier to stomach most of the time.

If you're tired of women's psychotic tendencies, don't date psychotic women. Pretty simple, really.

Smitty's on Fruitvale in Yakima. The Paul Bunyan burger.
Posted by: Brewer

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Equinox

Really ???

yup!
Posted by: Twitch

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: GutZ
Either way I have to wash the beard out.

Too good! rofl applause

Re: Burger King? - 01/28/13 11:35 PM

Damn! I didn't think a smart ass burger king thread could have so much potential. I love this fuking place...Vedder is obviously nowhere around here...If you really want a burger to go over the top you must.........

Put a fried egg on 'er..
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: Burger King? - 01/29/13 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
[quote=Dave Vedder]I had an In N Out Burger yesterday pretty damn good for fast food

Where? I didn't think there were any around here. [/quote

Arizona
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: Burger King? - 01/29/13 10:47 AM

I'me thinkin that a furbirger soonds goood too mee.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Burger King? - 01/29/13 04:48 PM

Not a fast food fan either. But this thread started with breakfast. In desperation I found I can stomach a fast McD breakfast of either hotcakes and sausage or the sausage and egg Mcmuffin. Can't and won't eat their burgers unless I'm seriously starving. Same with BK, and I can't stand the stink of the smokey grease that eminates from BKs.

The subject of finding a fast, edible breakfast, preferably one that you can drive away with and eat on the road, along with some decent coffee, is an important topic to fishermen. Those who eat anyway. I just talked with an angler this weekend who subsists for a week straight on beef jerky, water, and beer on a summer fishing trip. No other food. Zero. I'm not that guy; don't wanna' be that guy.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Burger King? - 01/29/13 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Not a fast food fan either. But this thread started with breakfast. In desperation I found I can stomach a fast McD breakfast of either hotcakes and sausage or the sausage and egg Mcmuffin. Can't and won't eat their burgers unless I'm seriously starving. Same with BK, and I can't stand the stink of the smokey grease that eminates from BKs.

The subject of finding a fast, edible breakfast, preferably one that you can drive away with and eat on the road, along with some decent coffee, is an important topic to fishermen. Those who eat anyway. I just talked with an angler this weekend who subsists for a week straight on beef jerky, water, and beer on a summer fishing trip. No other food. Zero. I'm not that guy; don't wanna' be that guy.

Home made breakfast burritos with sour cream and hot sauce, low cal ( can be ) delicious, just make them the night before and wrap them in tinfoil, roast them in the Weber, fast food in the boat.
For lunch just make regular burritos, same deal.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Burger King? - 01/29/13 04:57 PM

Love burritos, but I don't have any down time in my boat, so no Weber. I don't sit on the hook with nothin' to do.
Posted by: Illahee

Re: Burger King? - 01/29/13 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Just curious...how many boats are decked out with Webers?

It's the small portable Weber, folds all up with a carrying handle, takes up very little room and provides the option of a hot meal, which on a cold rainy day is a good thing.