Ketchikan Pics

Posted by: lovetofish365

Ketchikan Pics - 10/25/14 08:51 PM

ok...if these pics don't work this time im going to delete this....here are some pics of the yesterday and today

no bears in herron cove today

Creek Street

Coho

deer mountain

Posted by: dwatkins

Re: Ketchikan Pics - 10/25/14 08:59 PM

Cool pics! I would live there if I could.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Ketchikan Pics - 10/25/14 09:01 PM

Nice pics, that looks like a fun trip.

Re: Ketchikan Pics - 10/25/14 09:02 PM

I had a chance...they said they would hire my hubby too...but I was only delivering on the north end of the island and didn't see the south part till today...the south part is nice...also today was the first day it didn't rain...and its actually really nice...im not ready to move...we would pay more than double what we could get for our house back home...I cant wait...we are going to Annabel's for dinner tonight...im having King Crab legs for the first time in my life smile I cant wait smile
Posted by: Brewer

Re: Ketchikan Pics - 10/26/14 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: lovetofish365
we are going to Annabel's for dinner tonight...im having King Crab legs for the first time in my life smile I cant wait smile

pics or didn't happen.

Re: Ketchikan Pics - 10/26/14 02:25 AM

so I figured I would try to get a couple plcs of the sunset...you cant do that here the sun is gone behind the mountains well before the sun sets

so we got to go to Annabel's but they were out of King Crab...so I had Kung Pau calamari....a brie with a yummy caramelized onion on it with apple slices...that was really yummy I love brie....and I had a Blue Cheese Crumb Crusted Halibut... Baked to perfection...it was really good...I tried 4 new beers and so far I like the Alaskan APA the best smile

so king crab didn't happen yet but I have some pics...the kids had the prime rib and the new York...Stew had a bbq chicken wrap and his wife had crab stuffed prawns...those looked good but they were on the other side of the table and I didn't want to seam like a tourist too much when there are none in town right now...it is nice to not have a extra 10k people downtown cause there are no ships in from cruses right now...a lot of the locals like that smile

Re: Ketchikan Pics - 10/26/14 02:27 AM

oh and the weird brown thing on my plate is a twice baked potato
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Ketchikan Pics - 10/26/14 02:39 AM

Nice pics....keep them coming. thumbs
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: Ketchikan Pics - 10/28/14 06:16 PM

I'm hungry..................Cool pics. Good luck,

SZ