nothing to see here.

Posted by: Jerry Garcia

nothing to see here. - 06/30/16 05:26 AM

Apparently Loretta Lynch had a meeting with Former Pres Clinton to discuss grand children and travel, skirting the fact that the FBI and Justice Dept have an active investigation involving Hillary.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: nothing to see here. - 06/30/16 08:59 AM

That's kinda' what I figured too.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: nothing to see here. - 06/30/16 09:39 AM

"Hillary are you growing a beard this summer?"
"Why yes thanks for noticing Loretta."

Re: nothing to see here. - 06/30/16 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
That's kinda' what I figured too.

If you had a lawsuit against a person and the sitting judge had lunch with the partner of the person you're suing it would be rounds to seek a new judge.
Posted by: Hillary C

Re: nothing to see here. - 06/30/16 10:42 AM

Well I certainly didn't like it. When I heard they met I kicked Bill right in the dick. He's definitely sleeping in the doghouse during my first term.

Re: nothing to see here. - 06/30/16 11:21 AM

You kicked him in the Cheney?
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: nothing to see here. - 06/30/16 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
Apparently Loretta Lynch had a meeting with Former Pres Clinton to discuss grand children and travel, skirting the fact that the FBI and Justice Dept have an active investigation involving Hillary.

How many billions of dollars and wasted productivity have been spent on investigating Hillary?

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 05:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

How many billions of dollars and wasted productivity have been spent on investigating Hillary?

Not enough.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 06:28 AM

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclus...-for-27-months/

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 07:19 AM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/l...QbIL?li=BBnb7Kz
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman

I don't know that any money or productivity has been wasted on investigating Hillary. If the current administration had been transparent as they had claimed that they would be things could have been quite different. Well some things could have been different and some other things would be just the same, like many of the libtards on this board.

beer

Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 01:24 PM

It doesn't get any funnier than a liberal whining about wasted tax payer money investigating crooked, lying, thieving liberals.

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 02:16 PM

what i dont get, is the people that defend them, if you say something wrong, they get offended, say they are great, ect....

wtf has any of them actually done for YOU? how have their decisions and actions bettered your life?

some people dont wear jerseys and such because of not wanting to put another persons name on their back, but they have the "back" of the president and all the cronies involved like they are loyal followers....

fvck Hillary...

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 02:58 PM

Don't worry Hank I'm sure those little community organizers will grow up to be as sweet and productive as the horse faced c.unt Chelsea Hubble. They just need a "charity" they can steal from....
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 06:25 PM

If Hamster got 600K for opening his piehole like Chelsea does, he'd put Bill Gates to shame.

But nobody would give a squirt of piss to hear what crapola Hamster has to say, so he get zero dollars for being the windbag he is.

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 07:32 PM

Coincidentally I'm watching a show about Julian Assange and they showed a clip of the lying c.unt Hilary talking about sensitive government material being disseminated in an irresponsible manner by Assange. That stupid c.unt should do the world a favor and suck start an "assault rifle". It's beyond fathomable that she's allowed to walk amongst us. I hope she gets cooter cancer....

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 08:37 PM

Wouldn't it be cool if Democrats pointed out the flaws in the Democratic candidate, and Republicans pointed out the flaws in the Republican candidate so that each candidate would take some interest in unfuc.king themselves?

Never mind. Let's get back to bending over.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Coincidentally I'm watching a show about Julian Assange and they showed a clip of the lying c.unt Hilary talking about sensitive government material being disseminated in an irresponsible manner by Assange. That stupid c.unt should do the world a favor and suck start an "assault rifle". It's beyond fathomable that she's allowed to walk amongst us. I hope she gets cooter cancer....

fuking yawn from the cu.nt man. say cu.nt again.

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 08:47 PM

cooter lol....... trying to sound young. Hillary doesn't have a cooter that's for women that are fukable.

inb4 searches from 2mandy and evoo

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 09:04 PM

Shut up dipsh!t j.fC
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 09:17 PM

It seems to me that Mr. Trump has had his fair share of criticism from the Republican party.
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/01/16 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: blackmouth
It seems to me that Mr. Trump his fair share of criticism from the Republican party.

That's just Hankster, but you know that he will vote for me anyway in the end.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/02/16 09:18 AM

It pretty rediculas what Billary says about Edward Snowden and what should be done to him when what she has done is a million times worse. Infact what Snowden did makes him an American hero..
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/02/16 09:21 AM

It pretty rediculas what Billary says about Edward Snowden and what should be done to him when what she has done is a million times worse. Infact what Snowden did makes him an American hero..

Trump's comments on Snowden piss me off as well!!

I would have to agree with Bernie regarding Snowden..
Posted by: Kinetic Kwik

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/02/16 09:33 AM

Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/02/16 12:00 PM

If Hillary C becomes the POTUS, should she be followed by the secret service or the FBI ? rolleyes

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/02/16 03:33 PM

You're not very good at this.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/04/16 09:40 PM

How do you know Bill wasn't womanizing on the plane?

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/05/16 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Kinetic Kwik

that's like half of your posts lol.

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/05/16 09:55 AM

calm the fuk down.

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/05/16 10:03 AM

I got your calm down hangin. Ya sorry little bitch.

in b4

Re: nothing to see here. - 07/05/16 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
I got your calm down hangin. Ya sorry little bitch.

in b4

In before the period?