Here is one guy who won't be voting for Hillary

Posted by: The Trumpster

Here is one guy who won't be voting for Hillary - 08/05/16 08:52 PM

The mayor of Fairfax, Virginia, Scott Silverthorne, who had endorsed Hillary for president, was arrested for soliciting a prostitute with meth as his method of payment. The “prostitute” turned out to be an undercover cop. He won’t be able to vote for Hillary if he's convicted-- or work his other job as a substitute teacher in the Fairfax public schools.

http://heatst.com/politics/virginia-mayor-sex-meth/
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Here is one guy who won't be voting for Hillary - 08/05/16 09:07 PM

She lost a good one there..

If I was an employer I would definitely ask "are you voting or have you voted for Hillary", would be the most clear way to identify potential employees who would be likely to steal, or do dishonest unethical things.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Here is one guy who won't be voting for Hillary - 08/05/16 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G

If I was an employer I would definitely ask "are you voting or have you voted for Hillary", would be the most clear way to identify potential employees who would be likely to steal, or do dishonest unethical things.

That's illegal Rich. Besides if an employee supported Trump would they be more likely to not pay their bills?
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Here is one guy who won't be voting for Hillary - 08/05/16 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G

You already played this card.

Hope this helps
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Here is one guy who won't be voting for Hillary - 08/05/16 10:46 PM

Got to love the family values of the LWWJ'S. crazy