anonymous to take down soros

Posted by: Brewer

anonymous to take down soros - 11/16/16 04:44 PM

anybody have opinions on the power on anonymous?

I watched the Netflix Doc on anonymous. Very interesting group to say the least. personally fish prince could fit quite nicely with these folks.

george Soros seems very full of himself. he's the next target. Hopefully anonymous shreds this POS.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/16/16 04:51 PM

P.E. #1

Watch the entire thing and be prepared to pick your jaw up off the floor.

Who do you think is paying for the current protests?

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/16/16 04:53 PM

Yea saw all the buses filled with hooligans paid to destroy. All payed by Soros.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/16/16 07:31 PM

Soros and the Koch bros should be put on an island and then it should be nuked from space.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/16/16 08:12 PM

Looking back, it's pretty ironic how the left made a big deal when they asked Trump if he would concede after his loss to Hill, and now we have this chit fest. rofl
Posted by: NickD90

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/16/16 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Soros and the Koch bros should be put on an island and then it should be nuked from space.

Its the only way to be sure
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/17/16 06:32 AM

Anonymous allegedly has a film of bill Clinton raping a 13 year old girl, on that island.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/17/16 06:38 AM

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/npo/5871826427.html
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/17/16 06:40 AM

Posted by: eugene1

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/17/16 07:48 AM

Didn't anonymous say they were gonna take down ISIS awhile back?
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/17/16 05:08 PM

I've oftened wondered what was more evil. The Nazis who murdered the Jews or the German speaking Christians that lived in Russia, fled back to Germany and took possession of all those newly vacated homes? All the while saying a prayer of thanks for being safe with a roof over their heads.

Now that's pretty fuckedup!

Good thing a 14 year old Soros, pretending to be a Christian, was there to gather all the valuables first. Wouldn't want the Nazis to miss out on any silver spoons.

Wow!

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/17/16 07:21 PM

I'm honestly not sure about the free easy living in Germany your referring to. The allied 24 hour aday bombings pretty decimated Germany. It took 30 years after the end of WW2 Before Germany was halfway back to pre WW2 condition.
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/18/16 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Brewer
Yea saw all the buses filled with hooligans paid to destroy. All payed by Soros.

People are getting paid by Soros to protest me? So, I'm not even president yet and I'm already creating jobs. Winning!
Posted by: Timber

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/18/16 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: The Trumpster

People are getting paid by Soros to protest me? So, I'm not even president yet and I'm already creating jobs. Winning!

Shiit just went 5 stars.....
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: anonymous to take down soros - 11/18/16 05:33 PM

I'm honestly not sure about the free easy living in Germany your referring to. The allied 24 hour aday bombings pretty decimated Germany. It took 30 years after the end of WW2 Before Germany was halfway back to pre WW2 condition.

Yeah there's no moral equivalent between Nazi extermination camps and their sick guards and survivors utilizing the landscape to their benefit, in order to continue surviving.