interesting article on Benghazi

Posted by: 5 * General Evo

interesting article on Benghazi - 09/13/17 12:09 PM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/clinton...QgyM?li=BBnbcA1
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: interesting article on Benghazi - 09/21/17 08:00 AM

Given the predilection of many here to simply salivate over the word "Benghazi" it surprises me that there were zero comments.
Posted by: gooybob

Re: interesting article on Benghazi - 09/22/17 12:05 PM

Here's a comment. This has happened many times before. Around 185 people have been killed in American Embassies over the years. The blame for lack of security should be on all of those that dropped the ball even after all of the deaths previous to Benghazi. We tend to blame one person for things like this but there are many more who's job it is/was to insure tight security at all embassies at all times. Google embassy deaths and you'll be surprised at how many times it's happened an how Benghazi and all other embassies were not tightened up long before Hank's girlfriend became Secretary of State.
Posted by: Capt. Quint

Re: interesting article on Benghazi - 09/27/17 01:07 PM

I see your Benghazi and raise you GOP Deep State or do you suppose that this "overdose" is all innocent?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/27/paul-horner-dead-fake-news-trump
Posted by: movesfast

Re: interesting article on Benghazi - 09/27/17 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Capt. Quint
I see your Benghazi and raise you GOP Deep State or do you suppose that this "overdose" is all innocent?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/27/paul-horner-dead-fake-news-trump

People overdose all the time. every day. Far more overdoses in a day than the 185 Americans that have been killed at foreign embassies.
What are you? Some Conspiracy Theorist?
Posted by: NickD90

Re: interesting article on Benghazi - 09/27/17 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: gooybob
Here's a comment. This has happened many times before. Around 185 people have been killed in American Embassies over the years. The blame for lack of security should be on all of those that dropped the ball even after all of the deaths previous to Benghazi. We tend to blame one person for things like this but there are many more who's job it is/was to insure tight security at all embassies at all times. Google embassy deaths and you'll be surprised at how many times it's happened an how Benghazi and all other embassies were not tightened up long before Hank's girlfriend became Secretary of State.

Benghazi is old news and what difference at this point does it make?

Except your comment sticks in my craw. Top down leadership. Something something buck stops here. Want the big paycheck and the power? Take accountability. Don't lie to everyone including the dead's parents. Video my arse.

Now she has a book out and blames her loss on everyone and everything but herself. Typical Hillary. What a piece of chit (and that insults chit). Always has been, always will be. But you know what she won't be? The President.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: interesting article on Benghazi - 09/27/17 11:38 PM

I hope a truck runs that kunt over, Bill would probably agree.