wireless security cameras

Posted by: 5 * General Evo

wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 03:36 PM

anyone have any info on them? i need to get 1, i dont need a 4 or 6 or whatever camera system, just 1 camera, and a DVR, i do not want it to be WI-FI, just record to a central system...

going to be bolted about 50 feet away from desired viewing location... but, i need it to be decent enough to pick up faces in the dark, car makes, ect....

this is one ive been looking at, just not sure on it tho, i have never bought one...

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Defender-PHO...NIXM2/207138500

the reviews are high, and im assuming the 40 foot detection in dark is just playing safe?

thoughts?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 03:38 PM

oh, and i dont want to spend 500+ dollars on one either... the one i posted is high enough....
Posted by: NickD90

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 04:36 PM

You are really taking this whole PI-in-training thing to the next level ain't ya?
Won't a standard game camera work for your listed needs? The new WIFI ones will send alerts and pics straight to your phone.

That being said, this doesn't sound like it's going to end well Nate. But by all means, carry on and come back with the story once you make parole in 10 to 15.
Posted by: willametteriveroutlaw

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
You are really taking this whole PI-in-training thing to the next level ain't ya?
Won't a standard game camera work for your listed needs? The new WIFI ones will send alerts and pics straight to your phone.

That being said, this doesn't sound like it's going to end well Nate. But by all means, carry on and come back with the story once you make parole in 10 to 15.

Hey fukface, let the good idea fairy do its work here. I see the possibility for pure gold in the future..

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 05:13 PM

We have mail thieves...

Thought about the game cam, worried it won't see that far in the dark to be tripped, like I said, it's about 50 feet away, with a camera like the one I posted, I can set it to record every night from 12-4, and delete old videos daily, takes a few seconds to wipe an SD card....

People that think I'm stupid and will end up in jail, aren't the most knowledgeable of folks, just like the dipsh!t a year ago that nearly got me killed, lucky for him, all I got was a ticket, that I beat, without seeing a judge...

Anyways, yeah, gonna film them, then beat the living dogsh!t out of them, cops won't do anything, USPS won't do anything, so I will... I'll make sure to make them swing first, I have an excellent skill in making people react without thinking....
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo
..I have an excellent skill in making people react without thinking....

Take Slo D with you
Posted by: No Warranty

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 05:42 PM

Why do you leave the mail out over night?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 05:45 PM

I don't, I get it every day when it comes, other neighbors don't however, and it still doesn't stop them... You go outside to leave in the morning, and all 20 boxes are open..

Empty or not, they come...

It's been going on for years, but when I drove out in the main road today, and saw everyone's mail laying all over the roads, it was the last straw...

I'll end it...

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 05:57 PM

Modern game cams take clear digital pics or video out to 100 ft in the pitch black. We easily get small squirrels on cam from 75 ft. Get the no IR flash kind. Get the card reader that pops into your cell phone, read and wipe. We do it in the field in like 30 seconds. Easy peasy. $100 - $150. Chit, I'll lend you one to test out as long as you post the video beat down on here for our enjoyment.

Originally Posted By: willametteriveroutlaw

Hey fukface, let the good idea fairy do its work here. I see the possibility for pure gold in the future..

I said carry on! moose

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 06:12 PM

The problem I would have with a game cam, is mounting, how wide is the field of view on most of them?

Talking about something like this?

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cuddeback...mp;gclsrc=aw.ds

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 07:27 PM

Yep! I typed UV earlier, but meant IR. No glow, no flash at all. Nothing will know it's there. Batteries last for months and I can get 1000's of pics on a single 36gb SD card. We have a few out in the woods now since hunting season. When i go back in a couple of months, there will be 10,000+ pics on each SD card. I sometimes put one pointed at my front door. Nobody knows it's there.

Depth is 100 ft. Field of view 75 - 100 ft give or take. They capture pretty much everything in the area that moves. Get a camo one and hide it in the bushes or up in a tree for easy concealment. They strap to just about anything. You can also get a heavy cable lock and padlock or even a fully encompassing metal lock box if you want. 1 - 2 should cover everything around your house. Like I said, you can borrow one to try out first if you want.

Posted by: Anonymous

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 08:12 PM

Prediction.

Evo’s camera catches Evo stealing mail.
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 08:28 PM

Get a PO Box in town. $60 a year, no worries. You go to town every couple of days to get groceries, gas, etc. anyway. Then you tell the post office never to touch your mailbox in front of your house....then wire that mutha with enough electricity to fry the next @#$% who touches it. I'd still get a camera to film the zap and post it on YouTube and here on the dark side.
Snake

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 09:38 PM

Da fuq? I'm not going to the post office to get my mail, fvck that noise lol...
I
I have a plan in place now I think will work just fine...

Off topic, but where the fvck is Hank?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 09:57 PM

Is the mail thief (assuming it’s not you) the same person that was living in the woods on the old landfill behind your neighborhood? That thread was gold, mostly because it had pictures to go along with your long rambling posts.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/25/18 09:58 PM

No, they flattened that area, it's a clear cut now, going to build a bunch of houses...

Those pictures, were also correct...
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 12:42 AM

Evo, did you ever have to answer to hitting your neighbor in the head with a shovel or Axe. Maybe that's how Hank ended up with that dent?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 06:27 AM

i never hit anyone with anything...
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 07:51 AM

Evo, the one in your link requires that you run electrical power to the camera,
and that can be a real PITA, depending on your chosen mounting location.

If you're going to install a camera, battery powered and wireless is the way to go.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 10:02 AM

Evo, keep your hatchet close. If the perps are coming by every night to empty the mailboxes, you don't need a security camera. Just hide out there on the night of your choice and ambush them when they stop at the mailbox. Naturally, pics of the takedown would be appreciated here.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 12:04 PM

Where the [Bleeeeep!] do you live,Nate?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 01:55 PM

I live in Puyallup, pretty close to where deputy Dan McCarntney was killed recently...

we had 3 police shootings in a week here, 2 of which were shootouts, and 1 deputy died... so the people out here are getting worse...

I have access to plugging the things in, so its not a problem, theres also always someone home here, so im not worried about the phone thing, no one is stupid enough to come near this house during broad daylight with ill intentions, atleast not the people ive interacted with....

im going to get the 2 camera system in a month or so, i will put on camera on the corner of the house (my room) and point it directly at the mailboxes, which are 40-50 feet away, then, i will put the other one at the back corner of the house, towards the same direction, so i will get anyone that comes in or out that way, and will be as close as 20 feet at one point....

then, i can get a 3rd one for not that much, and i can put that at the other corner of the house pointed directly at the street, which is about 10-15 feet away, which should cover anything...

i let my neighbor park his company vehicles here because he has too many, and people bitch, but when he was parking at his house, they were getting broken into... they also came over a couple months ago and said someone took their mail, took the credit cards and checks out of the envelopes, and put the empty [Bleeeeep!] in their mail slot on the door of their house....

we have an idea of who it is, but i need proof so... some not so good things have been going on across the street, and ive fvcking had it with that as well....
Posted by: stonefish

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 02:04 PM

Sharpen the hatchet!!!!!
SF

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 02:08 PM

I have an XD .40 cal, WTF am I gonna do with a hatchet?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 02:10 PM

Big Puyallup possums are know to steal mail!!!
SF

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 02:10 PM

theres also always someone home here...

Yah, we know rofl

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 02:17 PM

i never hit anyone with anything...

Sorry,my bad.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 02:48 PM

Why hasn't anybody asked Rich what type of surveillance equipment he uses? If his schit works on 9' tall, dark, hairy, interdimensional, bipedal creatures it sure as hell will work on Redhooks heroin addict neighbor..... Atleast your house hasnt been slapped yet, Evo.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 03:40 PM

the law wont do [Bleeeeep!], you know what happened with me at the river, they sided with the tweakers because there was more than 1....

thats the type of sh!t we have to deal with out here....

the neighbor got busted not that long ago, and went to jail, he got arrested for car theft, and made up some bullsh!t stories how he was facing like 147 months or some dumb sh!t like that.... so, i paid for his court records, it was a simple car theft, and he ended up serving like 45 days, that was after being on house arrest, and violating that as well....

he also told me he almost got like 147 months (yes, same number, hes that dumb) for manufacturing narcotics, and prostitution... which were both lies...

or so i thought....

since hes been back, there has been some haggard lookin bitches coming out of that house, definite tweakers, gang members that are pussies for the most part, and way too many crackheads and their fag wagons to count....

a few weeks ago i left to go to the store, and i saw this like 2010 BMW 6 series out in the middle of the road, blocking it, the thing was built and sounded nasty as hell, i drive by them, and theres a tweaker driving it staring at me... i was like WTF and went about my business....

i get home, Katie tells me there was a BMW parked in front of the house, and they were up in the other neighbors yard whome they dont know, "looking for their wallet" that couldnt have been there... they started yelling at her when she started taking pictures... they havent been back since....

about a 3 weeks ago, i go to leave, and after starting the car, a red Hyundai pulls onto my fvcking lawn pretty much on the corner and parks, my windows are black as hell so you cant see in, i sat and watched them for 10 minutes... after a bit i was like screw this im gonna see what they want, i put it in gear, back up about 3 inches and they start driving, so i fly outta here, follow them down to the main road and they pull off in the gravel, so i drive by like nothing, but im like fvck this because theres been hella home invasion robberies out here, just like the one that got McCartney killed... so i hook back around and am coming back to the house, and sure as sh!t, here they come in front of me... come around the corner, and they are parked in the middle of the road, with a blue 89 fox body stang with no badges (but was a 5.0) parked in front of it... passenger of the stang out selling dope to the passenger in the red car... i pull in, hook around to the back side, and here comes the mustang past me, staring all crazy....

that was when i notified the neighbor of what has been going on, she tells me that its friends of Seans, and they are ok, i tell her whats going on, she seems to kinda brush it off, until i told her we are taking pictures...

now, shes been telling all of them that, but it still hasnt stopped them from doing their sh!t...

its either one of them doing the mail, or someone from the annex across the street, and if i find out its them, well, there gonna have a huge fvckin problem....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 03:42 PM

oh, and a couple days after seeing the red car, and the mustang, and the lady saying they were Seans friends, that i never saw here, when i came back at 5:30 one morning, the red car was parked in front of their house, and that mustang has been here multiple times....

they are selling dope, everyone knows it, they are also running hookers as well, clear as day....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 03:48 PM

Stay classy, Evo.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 03:50 PM

i am... thats probably why the majority of people like me....

the ones that dont, are threatened, and they know it.....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 03:54 PM

You’re using Trump logic there, Evo. You’re a very stable genius.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 03:56 PM

no im using regular logic...

you should try it sometime...

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 04:00 PM

It doesn’t sound like your lovely neighbors are threatened by you, also doesn’t seem like they like you much. Can you explain that?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 04:04 PM

if they werent threatened by me, they would steal my sh!t, they would talk to me, and they wouldnt skamper into the house when i come outside...

the mom, does like me, she asks me for sh!t every month because shes always broke...

people doing stupid sh!t dont like me, cuz they know i will fvck their [Bleeeeep!] all the way up if they do the wrong thing....

if you think im kidding, feel free to try....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 04:10 PM

So you mentioned an incident on “the river” involving “tweakers.” Care to share?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 04:57 PM

[Bleeeeep!], ok, i have to leave so ill try to make this quick....

ok so a year ago in December, i was on the Puyallup where i normally fish, everyone that fishes there knows who i am, ect, on closing day, using up the last 2 hours of the day before i had to be somewhere...

so im fishing the mouth of this creek, messing around with beads and fake eggs... im the only one on the river, the Coho run was done, but there is a small return of steelhead that go up the upper Puy so i was just fishing...

i catch this nice little Cutt, took a picture, and sent it back...

was this fish to be exact...

post it to my FB, and at that point, i see a "guy" about 80-100 yards down river digging in the rocks...i assumed it was a tweaker, because well, it was, then i hear this loud ass voice yell "get the fvck off my land, before i call the police", well hes not talking to me, im on WDFW and DNR property, so i paid no mind, but i knew where it was coming from, the trailer park that the asshole runs right next to the access point....

i get my sh!t and head to the car, get to the car, open the rear passenger door, and put my rods and backpack in the car, now, back then, i used to take my gun off and put it in the glove box, holster and all, and then go about my business...

well i was trying to get it out and it caught my belt, there is a hook on the SERPA holsters that prevents it from being ripped out easily, at that point, i see this Charles Manson lookin motherfvcker riding a bike towards me, so i stopped and took my hand away, i was standing facing the rear of my car, with my pistol basically inside the passenger front area, he comes up to the back of the car and is like "HEY Hows Brent?"

im like, i dont know any Brent around here, i dont know anyone in there, you got the wrong guy bud... hes like "alright then" and stares at me all weird and rides towards the driveway of the house, and sh!thole park....

thats when i see the son of the owner walking down the street, big dude, about 6'5", 260... im like this must be the home owner, he was visibly pissed off, ive never met him, just heard stories, about him, so i decided i was going to say hi and see what the commotion was...

he comes up, i tell him i was fishing at the mouth of the creek and that there was a guy down river digging, to which he informed me it ws a woman, i said i thought it was a dude, and he said nope, shes a lying theiving tweaking bitch, so now im thinking "why the hell did you move more people into this place then last year?"....

so, next, he looks over at my car, and says "is this your car?" i say yeah, why? to which he responds that "i have you on camera, every night, picking her up, and dropping her off, right here", which is bullsh!t, because i wasnt even there every day... so im like "no you dont", and he says "yes i fvcking do" and gets mad, im like "no you fvcking dont have this car on camera".. he starts getting pissy, so i say, lets go see your tape, you DONT HAVE THIS CAR ON TAPE, my car is unique, there isnt another one in the state that looks like it... probably even country...

so we start walking, and hes getting real mouthy now and kinda aggressive, and im being mouthy right back, when he started getting antsy, i stopped, then he starts yelling about calling the police... so at that point, im like no fvckin way, i have a gun, people are getting shot, you arent doing that to me.... or so i thought...

i ripped my phone out of my pocket, and dialed 911, while talking to the operator, 3 more people came out into the road, and im at a dead end.... one of them said loud enough for the operator to hear "if you pull that pistol out, its open season', my back was turned to them, and i was just standing there, the 911 operator asked me in a surprised voice, "what did he just say?" to which i told him, told him i did have a weapon, and a CPL, and was going back to my car....

as im standing there, 1 of the 4 rat fvcks comes walking down towards my car, and is litterally about 10 feet away from me staring at me, 911 is asking what he looks like and what he is doing, i dont know i say, and he pipes up with "im writing down your license plate", and i said "good for you", he says "do you know who the fvck you are talking to?" ok this dude is like 5'3 and probably 90 pounds, im like WTF are you gonna do to me" GTFOH NOW... he leaves...

i tell 911 i dont want to be near my gun when the police show up, which they understood, i wanted this to go as smoothly as possible....

rat tweaker comes back down, and is doing the weird sh!t again....

now theres 10 people out in the road... he goes back up with them, im still on the phone, waiting... you can hear sirens coming from every hill, and every city, Orting, Sumner, Bonney Lake, Puyallup, everywhere.... they tell me that there is an officer in the area, and i see headlights, they ask me to put my gun away, which i do, in the glove box, lock that, and then lock the car, take my coat off, and wait....

well it wasnt a cop, it was someone pulling into their driveway...

so now im in the dark, in a t shirt, in Dec which was a cold one, and im sitting at the dead end ALONE.... gun is in the car, the only way i can get to it is to unlock from the drivers side, im on the passenger side...

ok so here come the police... 6 trucks...

2 parked in their driveway almost, 2 on the other side of the road, and 2 in the dead middle blocking any exit whatsoever.... im still on the phone with 911, and i put my 1 hand in the air so they could see that im not a threat...

they all jumped out of their cars and came right at me, screaming at me not to move, hands up, jumped all over me searching me, ect.... i tell them the deal, they ask who my girlfriend is because i had to go pick her up, if she lived there, blah blah blah...

they were complete assholes to me...

they all leave, im waiting for a bit by myself, and 4 leave, 2 come back down to me...

he says "heres the deal, this is an easy arrest", and i said an arrest on who, he says YOU, i say for what? he said 3 of them said they saw me pull my pistol out, which i didnt even touch... i said i never touched it, and he said well theres 3 of them, and i said "oh thats fair" to which he shrugged his shoulders...

says, "so this is what im going to do, im going to write you a ticket for displaying a firearm" im like yeah, brandishing, i know the law... he says exactly, you can go to court in 2 weeks, and take care of it there... to which i said, yeah, to go to jail, and get fines, ect....

reads me my rights, and asks if i want to write a statement, to which i did, in almost exact same fashion as i did here....

i leave and go home, the next 2 weeks were hell for me, i felt violated, abused, just like sh!t in general, how could people lie and almost get someone killed, thrown in jail, ect....

go talk to this lawyer, and hes like 1500 bucks flat rate, you dont want this on your record... told me i didnt have to go to the arraingment that he would get it waved, but i wanted to go, and i asked him if he ever heard of a prossecutor checking my records, and theirs, then making a decision, to which he said no... he was a former prossecutor in Kent, a judge pro term in Eatonville, and is a pro 2A lawyer so i figured he knew his sh!t...

so court day, we are driving down to Tacoma, and im thinking, if i lose, its 90 days in jail, and a 5000 dollar fine, i should just pay the 1500 bucks and ill save it back up....

get to the court, and they call my name at 8:32 to the window, i show him my "criminal" case number, and hes like "oh, you will be in court room 812, let me check" in a sh!tty voice... then hes like, "wait a minute", the prosecutor has decided not to file charges in this case, there is NCF which means they are busy and will resume at a later date, and then there is NCFF (no charges filed FINAL) which is what yours is, you are free to go, and this wont be on your record....

was out of the court building by 8:36....

theres a couple laws the cops should have followed, 1 is misdameanor presence, the other is disparity of force.... i even talked to a WDFW cop a month or so ago about it, and he told me the next time that happens, to call them, and they will nail him with preventing me from lawfully fishing, which i brought up to the other cops, and they basically told me to fvck off.... apparently PC Sherrifs dont know how to enforce General Authority rules so much....

anyways, clean as a whistle, like always....

im out....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Not bad Nate !

With this thread you’ve received nearly 50% of solid feedback to your question.

Good ratio on the D.S. That's like an NBA player shooting 50% from the three point line.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 08:19 PM

Or batting .500... Or finishing 8-8 in the NFL....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/26/18 11:11 PM

Move. As in pack up your crap and move.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 10:34 AM

i type fast...

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:12 AM

". . . so i say, lets go see your tape, you DONT HAVE THIS CAR ON TAPE, my car is unique, there isnt another one in the state that looks like it... probably even country..."

Let me guess, it's the opossum decals on the sides that make your car different from all the rest?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:13 AM

no, its the 5 star black and chrome IROC style rims on it....

find another Lac that looks like it, and ill give you 20 bucks....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:15 AM

What's a Lac? Some ghetto term for a ghetto beater rig?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:27 AM

its short for Cadillac, which mine is a STS, which is a Seville Touring Sedan, a 300 HP beast family car, that likes to eat....

whats the g in your name stand for, Gay?

see how stupid that is?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:38 AM

It would have been easier to just say “Yes” to Salmo’s question, Evo.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:42 AM

oh so now Cadillacs are ghetto beaters... obviously you dont know dick about what you are talking about....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:42 AM

After Redhooks scathing tale I can't stop shaking and vomiting.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:48 AM

thats about how i felt...

people can get away with lying, and nothing happens, even if the other person (me) was the one calling for help....

i can understand his frustration tho, i mean the dude is huge, and to come up to someone and talk all that sh!t, and the person not back down and talk sh!t back, without being scared, must have been tough....

he has a history of trying to intimidate people, and that didnt work with me like he thought it would....

ive already talked to 2 WDFW officers about it, and theres some other things going on there that will be addressed, he should have kept his mouth shut and messed with the right person he was looking for, not me... because i have a problem with people falsely accusing me of something, they will get theirs....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:50 AM

oh, and the fact that they know who i am now, is hillarious, all they do is look, if they talk to me, its nothing but respect....

probably because my friend Dave dropped the local heroin dealer in the street on his face....

keep fvckin with people, and bad things happen....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
What's a Lac? Some ghetto term for a ghetto beater rig?

Salmo, the ghetto term for a car is a "Whip"

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:55 AM

No way in hell I would mess with you, Evo. Rough neighborhood for sure

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:55 AM

exactly....

and people say you are dumb?

might wanna look in the mirror...

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 12:02 PM

You have a very strange existence, Evo.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 12:04 PM

i dont live there, its a WDFW access site, but i still go there and still drill the sh!t out of fish....

thats how everyone there knows me, i get people coming up to me with stories from years ago about fishing...

hell, ive even met people from here at that place, and they didnt even know it was me, and sure as hell didnt act like they do on here....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 12:11 PM

I was talking more about the trashy drama that seems to fill up your time.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 12:20 PM

im out in the public most of my time Jake, i dont sit and hide in my house like most people....

the sh!t that has been going on here has been all over the news, i didnt create it, so its not my fault im forced to interact with it....

like the cocksucker i almost shot at Walmart 6 months ago, i didnt ask for that, he did....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 12:23 PM

like the cocksucker i almost shot at Walmart 6 months ago, i didnt ask for that, he did....

Wow! What happened there?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 12:29 PM

Do tell.
Posted by: JTD

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk

Do tell.

*Fingers crossed this is the equally condensed version.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 12:50 PM

was pulling into the parking spot, and this dude was out with no shirt on, car door open, so i sat there for about 30 seconds, and lightly tapped on my horn... he shuts the door, and i pull in...

we get out, Katie starts walking, i lock the car and say "Thanks bud", i get about 5 feet, and hes like "thanks for what punk", i turned around, and said what? hes like thanks for what boy!? so i started walking back to the car... get to my door and say "wtf is your deal? i said thanks for shutting the door"... he mumbled some bullsh!t about "getting me", so i told him to mind his own fvckin business before he gets wrecked....

go into the store, and im thinking the whole time, 1, they are gonna fvck the car up, or 2, im gonna have to fight when i get outside... didnt care about the later, but was worried about the car...

this was the only day i didnt carry my gun on me, i put it in the glove box and locked it, and set the alarm...

notified the employees, and guess what they said?

"be safe out there, we have been watching them"...

no help, no get the fvck off the property, nothing, no cops, nothing...

we are coming to the car, and i tell Katie to put everything in on my side of the car (they are on the passenger side, about 3 ffeet away)... i get it, take my pistol out of the box, and put it in between the seat and the console like i always did...

she then asks what to do with the cart, she was scared obviously, so i said just push it right there and get it, when she did that, the guy with the shirt off is like "ill take that ma'am" and she said no its ok...

gets in the car, hes now at the back of my car...

it was July and hot as hell, so i rolled the windows down like i always do...

see the other one in the car staring at me like he wants to bigfoot fvck me, and im like WTF is he staring at?

i back up, and my rear window meets his window, and i here this loud HEY!...

so i say "what"?

he says as hes getting out of the car, which is 3 feet away, "if you ever talk to my uncle like that again, i will cut you the fvck up" and points a 14-20 inch Bowie knife which ended up about a foot from Katies head..

i looked at Katie and she was shook, had to react, so i pulled my pistol out as this was a bad situation now, pointed it right at his face and said DO NOT FVCKING COME ANY CLOSER... the other guy is screaming at him to stay there, and hes like "i aint afraid of no gun", to which i respond, yes you are, otherwise you would have continued with your bullsh!t, so sit the fvck down, mind your own business like i said, before you get fvcked up...

and left as fast as fvckin possible.....

funny thing, i saw the dipsh!t that started it in the store about 2 months ago, guy was kissing my ass, being polite as hell, looking perplexed like "does he remember who i am?"

yes dickhead, i remember you... and you should remember me.....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 12:59 PM

I like the part where you’re more worried about your car than you are about putting your lady in a risky situation. Good thing you used your head and de escalated the situation wink rofl

It’s only matter of time before one of these junkies you’re always interacting with snuffs you out.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 01:02 PM

Jake, STFU, she knows i can fight, shes not worried about sh!t... when someone brings a weapon into it ill end it, its ALWAYS been that way....

and no one is gonna "snuff me out"...

your last statement is truth, i dont play games, dont fvck with me....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 01:03 PM

This last story really makes me believe the previous one where you supposedly didn’t brandish a weapon.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 01:04 PM

Delusions of grandeur back in action!

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 01:18 PM

Are you stupid, or just act like it?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 07:19 PM

Evo - you need to de-dramatize your life man. You are doing something, don't know what it it, to piss off the universe. Maybe take up yoga or volunteering for charity. Something, anything to get you off this wave.

And yes, you need to move. After a second gun was pulled on me in Detroit, I said that's it, this is not the life I want to be a part of and I moved myself and the little lady the hell outta there. But only do this once you make peace with the universe, otherwise it'll just follow you wherever you go. Kinda like the Peanuts kid who always has the cloud over his head. You gotta deal with that chit now or you will end up in jail or dead. The laws of statistics are laws for a reason. Eventually your number is going to come up ala Russian roulette.

I say all of this to you as a fellow human being and mean no harm. You don't have to care or listen at all. All of it is your choice and within your power. You are the captain of your own ship and have ultimate freedom of choice, but if I constantly found myself in rough seas, I'd be seeking safe harbour. Just sayin' man.
Posted by: snit

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/27/18 11:58 PM

Retard Hooker...you've really blossomed in your 4th try at the creative writing 201 class at Green River CC! Stick with it, and soon your transcripts will transfer to Evergreen! Once there, you can award yourself a 4.0 in whatever bullchit degree you can dream up to try dazzle us Working Folks to show (sho) how brilliant you are. Criminal justice fukup, small (broken) engine engineer, bus rider know-it-all, girlfriend mooch, tweaker assin, famous internet cumstain, Katies KRAB RID comber, master carpenter (with job??), SIR speed racer fuckhead, (I can't stop,too many years of material), rifle sniper sharpshooter, on and on (you should be [Bleeeeep!] be embarrassed Egor), Private Detective....

I gotta say, this is the best longest running joke I've seen! Over the years I've forced myself not to bite on your dipshittery. I always assumed there was not a real human fucktard that was living "your" life, as it wasn't possible for a Jerry Springer show to run "live" 24-7. After reading too many of RICH's thread's, I just have to maybe "believe" that who ever the [Bleeeeep!] you are is also bat-[Bleeeeep!]-crazy man.

SO...bury mom, unlock katie from the radiator, then MOVE (to Canada)....go away..unless you have honestly pointed a LOADED gun at someone don't tell us how much of bad ass you are. Remember how awesome you said your dad was, try to be more like him and less like you.....
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: snit
Retard Hooker...you've really blossomed in your 4th try at the creative writing 201 class at Green River CC! Stick with it, and soon your transcripts will transfer to Evergreen! Once there, you can award yourself a 4.0 in whatever bullchit degree you can dream up to try dazzle us Working Folks to show (sho) how brilliant you are. Criminal justice fukup, small (broken) engine engineer, bus rider know-it-all, girlfriend mooch, tweaker assin, famous internet cumstain, Katies KRAB RID comber, master carpenter (with job??), SIR speed racer fuckhead, (I can't stop,too many years of material), rifle sniper sharpshooter, on and on (you should be [Bleeeeep!] be embarrassed Egor), Private Detective....

I gotta say, this is the best longest running joke I've seen! Over the years I've forced myself not to bite on your dipshittery. I always assumed there was not a real human fucktard that was living "your" life, as it wasn't possible for a Jerry Springer show to run "live" 24-7. After reading too many of RICH's thread's, I just have to maybe "believe" that who ever the [Bleeeeep!] you are is also bat-[Bleeeeep!]-crazy man.

SO...bury mom, unlock katie from the radiator, then MOVE (to Canada)....go away..unless you have honestly pointed a LOADED gun at someone don't tell us how much of bad ass you are. Remember how awesome you said your dad was, try to be more like him and less like you.....

Evo is and will always be white trash personified.
Posted by: Krijack

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 01:05 AM

Always remember, the smaller the idiot and the bigger the talker, the more likely they are insane or armed. Around here you also never know who you are talking to. . I remember when I was younger I did something stupid and got jumped by 4 Samoans. All were bigger than me, with 3 looking like they could have played NFL football. Here's the story. Some idiot in a pinto station wagon got pissed off at my driving and rammed my bumper. No damage but when I looked back some fat old dude was leaning out the window cussing at me. I had a bat and jumped out and started to say something. That's when the fat guy turned into a 6'3, 300 pound Samoan, and the car behind that produced three 6'6" 240 lb line backers. I quickly realized I could break the bat on anyone of them and it would not have stopped them. Remember, 1 turned into 4 in less than 5 seconds. I tossed the bat in the car, reached for the door and was sent flying over the hood with one sucker punch. Luckily they just got back in their cars and left or I would have easily been dead. One punch, 5 seconds and a trip to the ER for 8 stitches over my eye. I doubt a 45 would have stopped the big guy before he, and then his friends, got to me.
You never know how quickly something can turn. Never underestimate anyone.

You really never do know who that stupid little punk is, or how stupid or capable they might be. There was also a news report a few years ago about two Rangers that picked a fight with some guy outside a Tacoma bar. Turns out he was a world class fighter. Just about killed both of them and they ended up in hospital with life threatening injuries.
Every time I get pissed off at some idiot, I try to remember these experiences.
I don's scare easily but have learned how quickly things can turn. You mention the sheriff that was killed recently. Never forget that he was trained, armed, and wearing body armor and still got killed.
Posted by: Kinetic Kwik

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 08:03 AM

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 10:46 AM

Nate,

Pay attention to the posts by Nick, Snit, and Krijack. They are actually trying to help you. I wasn't; I was just giving you [Bleeeeep!] for driving a ghetto beater with wheels that might be worth more than the car. With that much drama happening so often in your life, and you driving around locked and loaded all the time, something bad is going to happen. I don't care about you, but Katie seems like a nice girl, probably a bit crazy since she's stayed with you all this time. But if you actually care about her safety, you gotta' move outa' that ghetto you're in. Most of the world isn't really as dangerous as the places that revolve around wherever you are. And like Nick said, you gotta' make peace with the world, or the ghetto you're in will just follow you - and Katie unfortunately - wherever else you go.

Good luck. I think you're gonna' need it.

Sg

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 10:54 AM

wow, look at all the "tough" guys talking sh!t on the internet....

rofl

so now i point unloaded guns at people? rofl

FYI, what i did was fully legal, as ive already spoke to 2 police officers about it...

FYI 2, the river incident, if he had me on camera picking up and dropping someone off, he also had me on camera pulling my gun, which he didnt, case closed....

Nick, ive actually been thinking about taking some BJJ courses, has alot to do with what you are talking about... per se... maybe ill message you later about it, and whats gone on say the last 12 years...

Krijak, Samoans can be some bad dudes, same with Tongans... i have quite a few friends from both islands... one of them tho, Maynard, committed suicide a year ago, things just didnt go well in his life, and i guess he couldnt take it anymore.... sad situation, most of them are good people for the most part, but theres always bad wherever you look, and if you are looking for trouble, you will find it....

snit, Kinetic Krackhead, and DTwat.... STFU you internet bitches, you couldnt kick sh!t off your own shoe, stop acting like something you arent, because someday, you might have to prove your actions, and you will just come out as a fake internet pussy....

i revel in your hatred... because if you didnt hate me, i wouldnt be effective....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 11:03 AM

no Salmo, Nick was being nice, Krijak was being nice, snit was being a fvcking idiot on the internet...

i dont live in the ghetto, i live on the backside of Puyallup/Fredrickson... go look it up... theres "bad places in every city... Tacoma, Fife, Fed Way, Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, Covington, Auburn, Kent, Pacific, Lynnwood, Lakewood, and everwhere in between.... where should i "run" to? smh, im not running from anything, so yeah...

my days for the most part are drama free, took Katie to the mall yesterday, and a few other stores, ZERO problems... like normal... but, then again, i could drive somewhere tomorrow, and someone could lose their sh!t for no reason at all... it happens out here for some reason, im not the only one it happens to either...

see

http://www.kiro7.com/news/south-sound-ne...allup/516799128

https://patch.com/washington/puyallup/puyallup-police-kill-suspect-who-shot-them

http://q13fox.com/2015/08/11/1-person-shot-in-puyallup-shooting-suspect-taken-into-custody/

now i could go find incidents in every other city as well, but i dont need to, because no one will listen to it anyways, they will just point back to me....

i told you, im not home alot, so im out in the public with everyone, including junkies... maybe if you fvcks in Seattle took care of them, they wouldnt push out here into the rural areas and fvck things up for us...

maybe build a spot for them to use their dope....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 11:07 AM

It’s like talking to a crazy person.

Wonder why.....?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 11:12 AM

because im responding to you...

speaking of that Jake, you should take the advice i gave you about talking sh!t to people on the internet.... because some day, you may talk sh!t to the wrong person....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 11:21 AM

You have absolutely zero self awareness. It’s in the same category as your work ethic and IQ. 0.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 11:24 AM

Evo, you are reading too much into things. Those guys responded the way they did because imo they don't want to see anything bad happen to you. Push come to shove most here would have your back, if you didn't put yourself in dangerous situations.

I think SG is just thankful Katie is not his daughter......lol

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 11:24 AM

actually, im extremely aware of everything around me...

ALWAYS....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 11:26 AM

Ok, Jason Bourne.

For what it’s worth, I’d watch a movie about you.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 11:43 AM

uh ok?

whats your favorite flavor of paint chip?

or did you guys use saltines when you textured your walls?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 01:19 PM

you know something... well ive always known it, i said it years ago...

i had nothing, no car, no money, nothing... plenty of you talked your sh!t and made fun of me, called me names, said some pretty horrid sh!t, some of you even did things that directly hurt my family....

i bit my tongue, put my head down, saved money, bought a car, paid for plenty on top of that car, and you now say things like its a "ghetto beater", when half you morons that talk sh!t were telling me to go buy a 500 dollar beater.. why, so you could have something to talk sh!t about?

i now have over 4k in the bank after the last couple years, that i could do anything i want with... but i just keep putting money in there and leaving it....

but its not good enough... it never will be for some of you... you are so fixated on making someone else as miserable as you are, that you dont even see the good that was accomplished, you just focus on the hatred....

ill have this car paid off by mid summer likely, and, then, ill go buy another vehicle... cars cant really tow boats...

i had litterally nothing, i had to sell my nice sh!t just to get through things... which i did, and accumulated even more nice sh!t... i got ZERO help from anyone... i had people trying to take things from me to benefit them, all while acting like they were trying to "help" me... i had to take the bus just to go see my brother, or to go to the library to rent movies because we didnt have TV....

i change all that, and you just find something else to talk sh!t about... because you appreciate making other people as miserable as you are....

maybe its not me that has the problem, maybe its YOU.....
Posted by: Ikissmykiss

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Push come to shove most here would have your back

He doesn't need anybody's help, don't you read his posts? He is by far smartest guy on here, not to mention one badass motherfucker.

Unfortunately for him, the more he tries to convince everybody how smart and tough he is, the more he sounds like a complete and utter buffoon.

Very entertaining Sunday morning read gentlemen, bravo!

Ike

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 03:28 PM

oh, so because i didnt GET any help in my situation, and did it on my own, means i dont NEED anyones help? (exactly what i said previously, can do it, and you will still talk sh!t about it)

i never once in this thread, said i was smarter than anyone on here, infact, this post was asking people for HELP and THEIR insights on the systems, which would mean i dont know alot about them...( same sh!t as what i just said above)

i never once said i was a badass either, YOU DID, if me saying i know how to fight, is me saying that i could beat anyone up, and am the toughest dude on the planet, its YOU thats a fvckin idiot....

you fvckin morons on here have spread lies and bullsh!t about me, and its a fvcking joke... you said i was a felon, couldnt own or possess a firearm, which is a lie, KK's punk ass said my uncle told him i was a drug addict (probably because he feels really sh!tty about what he did), which is a lie... Jake constantly says false sh!t about me, and if i respond to defend myself, im the asshole... im the one doing the wrong sh!t....

i was asked to post the stories, i didnt just post them... now you are gonna bitch about it?

what a crock of sh!t, fvck you, and your dog you rat pieces of sh!t, if you really have that much hatred, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... otherwise STFU and go about your miserable little lives, because im happy now for the first time since my dad died, and you fvckin rejects arent about to affect my life like you did in the past, to the point where my family life was affected....

no fvcking way in hell is that happening again....

thank you everyone else for your productive insight into the systems, i may go WIFI, may not, havent decided on that part yet...

thanks again....

fvck you everyone else, like i said, do something about it if you hate me so much... otherwise shut your bitch ass mouth, fake fvcks....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 04:58 PM

I gotta hand it to 'ol Retarded Hooker, he's living the living the high life! All "self made"! Thankfully he hasn't spawned either!!!

DILLY DILLY

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 05:01 PM

Gay.. just like you...

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 05:03 PM

so now i do something on my own, and im "self made" and its something to talk sh!t about?

i find it very good that i dont have to rely on anyone for anything, because when you have to rely on someone, or something, something always happens....

ive figured alot out on my own, and im proud of that....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 06:02 PM

I think SG is just thankful Katie is not his daughter......lol

No kidding! Fortunately no daughter of mine depends on a guy to drive her to the mall. Or anywhere for that matter. Hell, the oldest did a 4-month bike tour through SE Asia (Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam) solo a few years back, the next one, with her husband, rode their bikes 8,000 miles across Asia from Turkey to China, India, Bangledesh, finishing in Myanmar for their honeymoon 3 years ago. Neither of them have time for deadbeats in their lives, and that's why I'm more concerned about Katie than I am about Nate.

Nate,

I don't hate you, but you are amusing on this forum in a [Bleeeeep!] up sort of way. Congratulations on having saved $4k over the last two years. The puzzling part is that you come across as a job averse deadbeat who leaches off his mom, yet you saved money and are making car payments. If you don't hold down a job, where do you get the money for these? Selling drugs comes to mind, given the stories you share about your neighborhood. I mean, how does someone who avoids work like Maynard G. Krebs (old Doby Gillis TV beatnik character that you're probably too young to know about) pay for anything?

Most of us, unlike you, have occupations and jobs. That's how we pay rent, buy cars, fishing gear, support wives and kids, etc. The only time I recall you doing something useful was when you said you fixed some lady's computer for $100. That would be a good trade if you did it eight times a day, but making $100 one time doesn't make the grade as a job or occupation. So what do you do with your time that is legal that makes it so you can save $4k and make car payments?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 06:58 PM

Nate. I'm going to get serious here for a second. Uncharacteristic,I know. This stood out to me like a huge red flag;

"
we get out, Katie starts walking, i lock the car and say "Thanks bud", i get about 5 feet, and hes like "thanks for what punk", i turned around, and said what? hes like thanks for what boy!? so i started walking back to the car... get to my door and say "wtf is your deal? i said thanks for shutting the door"... he mumbled some bullsh!t about "getting me", so i told him to mind his own fvckin business before he gets wrecked...."

When this knucklehead called you a punk,your pride and your anger was what followed. Who gives a [Bleeeeep!] what that piece of trash had to say to you? Just walk away. But you walked BACK towards him and continued dialogue with an unreasonable person.

Listen. I have seen some violence in my day. I've gotten my ass beat. I've delivered ass whuppins. I'm not a fighter either. I'd like to think I'm a pretty mellow likeable guy.

My best friend was murdered at gunpoint and died in my arms when I was 18. My friend Joe was stabbed in the back by Nortenos on a crowded street. My other friend was jumped by G.I.s in the 80s and beaten with a hammer. I have had guns and knived pulled on me. I used to think I was the victim in all of it. Turns out now that I am much wiser ,and older, that each of these incidents could have been largely avoided,other than my friend getting jumped,that wasn't his fault. All the others had cause and effect.

Dude we create our realities. You may not think you are a magnet for drama. Yet here you are arguing with people on a fishing internet board. Did they just magically attack you or have you made yourself a big target? I have never met you. You seem deep down to be an ok guy from our messaging back and forth. And I used to be first to talk crap to people like you who excessively leave themselves open to the cyber beatdowns. My favorite was a guy named BLADES rofl. I'm a much kinder person now,and also I really dgaf anymore about ,well really much in the way of what isn't important to me.

I type all of this because I think perhaps it would behoove you to talk to a professional about your anger. And yes you have anger. I was one pissed off mother [Bleeeeep!] for a long time,and rightfully so,seeing how my childhood and early adult life was a complete s**t show for me,but at some point my behavior stopped working for me. I hope that you are at some point able to step back and say to yourself " I need to change some of this behavior". Life is too short. It's one thing to protect yourself. But another to have to prove yourself. Newsflash: no one gives a f**k if you're a tough guy. There is always someone badder,crazier,and frankly it just takes too much energy to always be hyper vigilant. Why are you always looking to "protect yourself". Perhaps that tiger hiding in the bushes is inside of Nathan.

I hope you read this and know it comes from a place of love. Lighten up dude. Our time here is limited. maybe time to let all the bravado go and try meditation or therapy. Seriously bud. You have a lady, and your life is valuable regardless of what you drive ,how much or little cash you have, and who gives a god damn what people think of you,f**k them,live your life.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 07:01 PM

All that being said I rate this thread 5 rotten smelly chum.
Posted by: Krijack

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 09:07 PM

Getting back to your original question, I think we get to the question of what you are going to do when you find out who it is that is stealing your mail? I hope it isn't your neighbor, because if it is and you do something, then life just gets a bit suckier. If you are worried about them stealing your mail, I would do something else then confront them and cause more friction. The cops are not going to do anything. You'll just have to worry about parking your car in front of your home at night or every time you leave the house what you will find when you get back. Think it over. Slime is slime and if they really are scared of you, they will just find a way to get back at you without you being able to do anything. Sliced tires, a rock through your front window, my brother-in-law even had someone pull up to his home and shoot his dog at night. A locked box might be a whole lot less trouble.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/28/18 09:49 PM

You really should move.
Posted by: LocalTalent

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 12:49 AM

What a train wreck.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 02:14 AM

you know something... well ive always known it, i said it years ago...

i had nothing, no car, no money, nothing... plenty of you talked your sh!t and made fun of me, called me names, said some pretty horrid sh!t, some of you even did things that directly hurt my family....

i bit my tongue, put my head down, saved money, bought a car, paid for plenty on top of that car, and you now say things like its a "ghetto beater", when half you morons that talk sh!t were telling me to go buy a 500 dollar beater.. why, so you could have something to talk sh!t about?

i now have over 4k in the bank after the last couple years, that i could do anything i want with... but i just keep putting money in there and leaving it....

but its not good enough... it never will be for some of you... you are so fixated on making someone else as miserable as you are, that you dont even see the good that was accomplished, you just focus on the hatred....

ill have this car paid off by mid summer likely, and, then, ill go buy another vehicle... cars cant really tow boats...

i had litterally nothing, i had to sell my nice sh!t just to get through things... which i did, and accumulated even more nice sh!t... i got ZERO help from anyone... i had people trying to take things from me to benefit them, all while acting like they were trying to "help" me... i had to take the bus just to go see my brother, or to go to the library to rent movies because we didnt have TV....

i change all that, and you just find something else to talk sh!t about... because you appreciate making other people as miserable as you are....

maybe its not me that has the problem, maybe its YOU.....

In other words he was awarded Disability Social services which included some retro back pay. Evo, People like you should not be allowed to get your CWP. I also bet these so called Cops you asked both said you should have driven away from the scene while calling the Police. I have had my CWP since 1983 and have never had to draw down on anyone much less threaten anyone. Putting your GF in harms way just because someone looked at you crazy is beyond stupid. Take some anger management classes, it just might save your life or someone else's. I'm pretty sure you will keep on doing the same things.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 02:26 AM

I would give that 4k to your Mom for rent and utilities.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 02:41 AM

If you don't give that 4k to your Mom,go buy a couple 100 oz bars of silver. I can see silver doubling in a year or two. 2cents

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 07:55 AM

Originally Posted By: LocalTalent
What a train wreck.

Only trains can't talk so much nonsensical bull$hit.
And trains don't go out of their way, to put on a $hit show.
Can't fix stupid.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 08:39 AM

Nate,

For the cost of the security camera system, you could just buy a locking mail box for about $100. You have the money in the bank to pay for it.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 09:37 AM

You seem like you have alot of hate in your life, Evo. Throwing everybody on the DS under the bus seems crazy. Most are trying to help, some are giving you schit......good with the bad?

Get a PO box and move
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 11:40 AM

Evo, just ignore those folks in the world with nothing to lose. It's that simple. I turn my back and walk away from the trash of society because I am not trash.
Posted by: Todd

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 12:37 PM

This is meant 100% as a piece of evidence to ponder, what you do with it is entirely up to you...take a look around at all the weird as fuckered up schitt that is going on around you, make a list of all the people and things involved, and try to find the common denominator (s) in all of these drama-fests.

Hint: When you find it/them, you will have correctly identified the problem.

It's kind of amazing how this overwhelmingly obvious step in solving problems is frequently ignored.

Until it is considered, and addressed, the drama will continue unabated.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 01:00 PM

Nate,

For the cost of the security camera system, you could just buy a locking mail box for about $100. You have the money in the bank to pay for it.

G-damn you, Salmo! That was MY suggestion on Friday...but forgot to post the reply on my phone and it was lost.

Nate - Just buy a locking mail box. I did. Works great. Problem solved.

Also have had my license to carry a concealed weapon the day I turned 21. I'm 48 now. Never had to pull a gun on anyone. The day I do, it's the day someone is shot. No exceptions to that rule.

Be smart. Be safe.

Oh, and I nominate RobertF to be the new PP Shrink.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 02:40 PM

Rob, i was angry, maybe a little still, but i generally control it, except yesterday, i got mad at Katie for something stupidly trivial, and it was because of this... right after i said i wouldnt let that happen... i realized it right when i did it, and rectified the situation... all is well.... short fuse, uh yeah, but angry, not really as much as i once was...

Salmo, Steve, whatever you wanna go by, isnt it funny that you accuse me of bragging about myself, then you brag about how much better your kids are than i am? aint that the same thing? bragging? Katie doesnt need me to "take" her anywhere, we go there together, if she wants something, she gets it... it was that way when i didnt have any money, i still saved up to get her things, so just drop the bullsh!t....

Steelspanker, this happened ONE TIME in 11 years out here... one store, one parking lot, one time... now, dont act like you would have just kept walking if someone was talking sh!t to you and your wife if you have one, only weak men keep walking... i dont care who you are, if i am respectful of you, i expect the same... if you go out of line, well, maybe they are the one that picked the wrong guy...

isnt it funny how i can go into areas like the Central District, and Belltown, and not get into any problems whatsoever? you ever been to those places? ever gone to a baby shower at the Cherry Hall on Cherry street in the CD and been the only white people there? was respected, and taken care of, just like i was a resident... odd huh...

maybe its the people out here that are the problem....

SD go fvck yourself, i dont get SSI, im not on disability, i dont get sh!t from the government, stop making up lies... as far as my mom, she also gets whatever she wants, i just bought in October a brand new washer and dryer set that cost 1600 dollars, how much laundry do you think i create?

Krijak, im not the only neighbor that has noticed whats gone on next door, or, who thinks they are possible suspects... its either them, or someone in the annex across the street, every neighbor on this street thinks they are up to something, thats 10 houses.... do the math, im not just the only one... im also not going to do anything stupid, thank you for your concern tho, i truly do appreciate it...

Kinetic Krackhead, dude you are a worthless pile of sh!t...

Salmo again, yeah i could do that, or i could just get a camera... like i said, my mail doesnt get stolen, everyone elses does that leaves it tho, which creates a problem for everyone... i cant tell people what to do, but i can put up deterrents... 2 other people have systems, but both of them are old, and neither of them work correctly...

Stam, you're good, i know... and thank you, we will talk....

Todd, the issue, is drug use out here... was just meth, and then it got flooded with heroin... see Jake likes to run his fvcking mouth to people on the internet, and there was someone that responded on one of your posts and Jake went after his spelling... hes a friend of mine, and i respect the fvck outta him... well last year his son died from an overdose and the 2 other people shoved him down into a hole in this barn until the next day... this was in Orting... its rampant here, matter of fact i just talked to the mail lady today, and she even said the same thing, its gotten worse and worse out here in the last 6-8 months... but, the reason for that, and ive been told by several Puyallup and PC officers, is that they send the junkies to jail, and the judge sends em back out on the street... they cant keep up with it, and they dont like it... i appreciate the insight tho, honestly...

BM, i dont hate anyone except for the asshole that screwed me over 2 weeks after my dad died... im also not throwing everyone under the bus, matter of fact, ive fished with people on this very thread, in their boats, multiple times... they know how i speak, and how i act... if i were "that bad", the probably wouldnt do that...

Beezy, thats the first time you responded to one of my posts with something constructive, thanks bud, i appreciate your insight....

Parker, i didnt want to, but when he was advancing and got to within 3 feet of the door, with a god damn machete coming, im pulling my gun, if they stop, good, problem over... if not, then you know what happens next... basically, its the same thing as if you are in your house, if you fear for your life, you can draw your weapon and use it, but if the threat is no longer there (ie the person turns around in your living room to run out the front door), you cannot shoot them, you will go to jail if you shoot someone in the back even if its in your own house... you know this, its law.... im safe, try to be smart, so atleast im on a positive somewhat path, but like i said, theres bad parts in every city, you probably know more about the areas i referenced in Seattle a bit more than most as you work in that sh!thole town....

ok so the general synopsis is this, its getting increasingly chaotic out here, drugs are rampant, the police are having trouble with it, and i posted articles about it... i dont go around starting sh!t with people, i go out in public like everyone else, but, you arent going to just scream sh!t at me and expect me to run, and you surely arent going to pull weapons on me and expect me to just be cool with it... no matter how many times you say you wouldnt do it, if you were in my situation, you would do the same thing... if you wouldnt, then WTF are you talking sh!t on the internet for, because you are safe? thats not smart....

most people, at the point he got to the car, would have shot that guy, but im not most people, i noticed the threat had stopped, or retreated the level for the most part, and that was all that was needed, thankfully, for both me, and him....

i also park where i park for a reason... CAMERAS... if i cant see a camera on the stores i go to, i dont park there... im not parking 100 yards away out in the parking lot where no one is at, because 1, i still have to walk through the area where everyone is at, so its pointless, and 2, people get robbed in areas of parking lots like that, im good, dont need any more trouble than i already deal with....

i park near the front doors of the stores, or on the sides near the doors, and there is cameras on all of them, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Winco, Rite AId, you name it, cameras...

so now, first person that guesses why would would park near cameras, and why i always do, i will send you 5 Steelhead jigs i tied... for free...

commence guessing....

oh and FYI, considering i had to "keep it short" because people said sh!t about the first typing, at the store, i was boxed in, i couldnt just "drive away", i was stuck there because there was a car behind me... and also, there was 2 witnesses there, and they were both on my side of the matter....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 03:10 PM

"
i park near the front doors of the stores, or on the sides near the doors, and there is cameras on all of them, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Winco, Rite AId, you name it, cameras...

so now, first person that guesses why would would park near cameras, and why i always do, i will send you 5 Steelhead jigs i tied... for free...

commence guessing...."

Because you can.... pm me for my mailing address. I like pink,cerise,nightmare

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 03:16 PM

no, guess again....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 03:58 PM

Nate,

Nuff said.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
I didn't hit my stride until I was in my 40's, hoping you can find yours, Nate. Even if I take a poke at you once in a while you know I like you, if you ever want to join the game, I'd actually give you a chance at the shop.
That's straight up.

stam

Props to Stam. Evo,take him up on that generous offer.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 06:58 PM

I offered him a couple of jobs years ago. Had he taken me up and worked hard, he'd be running his own crew and making bank right now.

Here's a simple formula I live by...

Preparation + opportunity = success.
You gotta seize it when it comes along.
Carpe de get the fvck off the couch.
Posted by: BGR

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 09:41 PM

Let us know if you get any footage as good as this.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 10:24 PM

Lol,
Fat chick is headed to injured reserve.
Assist to RW for dragging her off the field.
SF

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/29/18 11:51 PM

Hopefully she tore her knee up badly. beer
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 07:04 AM

Blink

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 08:47 AM

How many out here come to talk so much $hit.
Or, brag about their Dad/life/car.
How many out here come to talk how tough they are?
Or, their personal problems?
How many come here to talk about their dysfunctional life?
Or, their legal prowess?
How many out here come to justify every last response?
Or, complain about how their being picked on?
How many come to talk how much money they have?
Or, what their going to do with it?
How many come to name call, because of their inferiority complex ?
Or, have come to get repeatedly booted?

Hmm..maybe it's not the people out "here" that are the problem.

Here's another one just for you redhook.
Text mining studies have found associations between certain keywords and major traits. Narcissists will generally use words such as 'I,' 'me,' and 'mine' frequently. Extroverts tend to be more casual and talk about fun-related things, like music and parties. And it's not only what you say—it's how you say it. An absence of typos is a sign of someone's conscientiousness, perfectionism, and potential obsessions, whereas poor grammar indicates lower levels of IQ and academic intelligence. Interestingly, long replies reflect energy and thoroughness, but also some degree of neediness.

Sorry if this reply is too long. You "out here" need to understand this.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Kinetic Kwik
poor grammar indicates lower levels of IQ and academic intelligence. Interestingly, long replies reflect energy and thoroughness, but also some degree of neediness.

Sorry if this reply is to long.

* Too

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 11:00 AM

ouch
Posted by: willametteriveroutlaw

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 11:01 AM

Originally Posted By: vapidangler
"

commence guessing...."

Because you can.... pm me for my mailing address. I like pink,cerise,nightmare

I'm guessing in hopes of getting your amateur solo porn career off the ground?

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 11:30 AM

"i park near the front doors of the stores, or on the sides near the doors, and there is cameras on all of them, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Winco, Rite AId, you name it, cameras...

so now, first person that guesses why would would park near cameras, and why i always do, i will send you 5 Steelhead jigs i tied... for free..."

Because you have a Handicap Permit and those stalls are by the front door??

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Kinetic Kwik

How many out here come to talk so much $hit.
Or, brag about their Dad/life/car.
How many out here come to talk how tough they are?
Or, their personal problems?
How many come here to talk about their dysfunctional life?
Or, their legal prowess?
How many out here come to justify every last response?
Or, complain about how their being picked on?
How many come to talk how much money they have?
Or, what their going to do with it?
How many come to name call, because of their inferiority complex ?
Or, have come to get repeatedly booted?

Hmm..maybe it's not the people out "here" that are the problem.

Here's another one just for you redhook.
Text mining studies have found associations between certain keywords and major traits. Narcissists will generally use words such as 'I,' 'me,' and 'mine' frequently. Extroverts tend to be more casual and talk about fun-related things, like music and parties. And it's not only what you say—it's how you say it. An absence of typos is a sign of someone's conscientiousness, perfectionism, and potential obsessions, whereas poor grammar indicates lower levels of IQ and academic intelligence. Interestingly, long replies reflect energy and thoroughness, but also some degree of neediness.

Sorry if this reply is too long. You "out here" need to understand this.

90 percent of people on this thread came to talk sh!t....
i never bragged about my dad, my life, or my car, i was asked what i drove, im proud of my dad, and my life is fine..

i dont talk about how "tough" i am, i never said i could beat everyone up... what i said is im not going to allow people to talk to me and treat me that way..

personal problems? i asked about wireless security cameras, other people asked me about my "problems"...

dysfunctional life? uh ok... see above...

legal prowess? uh, i pay attention to laws, it keeps you out of trouble...

justify every last response? STFU and and i wouldnt be responding...

i never once have complained about being "picked on", ask a mod, ask how many times i messaged them asking for something to be done, all ive said was its funny how others get away with it, yet i dont... FYI many people have gone to the mods and complained about me being a meany, i wouldnt be surprised if you are one of those people...

i saved up some money, so what, when someone says im broke and have nothing, i can say NOPE, WRONG....

anyone can do whatever they want with their money, its theirs...

name calling? did you of ALL people seriously just say that sh!t? uh, ok.... go re read your last 25 posts dumbfvck....

who "comes" to get booted? i got booted because of idiots like YOU...

maybe its people like you that are the problem... maybe re read your sh!t and think about it, you might "understand" it....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 12:04 PM

nah the porn career is put on hold for now....

duece, im not disabled....

theres a reason someone would park by cameras... cameras do things, and they also dont do another thing....

keep guessing....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 03:03 PM

The woman and guy in the surveillance camera have been arrested. Sol Duc, that wasn't an ACL injury she suffered.....it was a full on rolled ankle. That thing was bent over like a Snoopy Rod with a chum buck on the other end.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 04:06 PM

theres a reason someone would park by cameras... cameras do things, and they also dont do another thing....

keep guessing....

Cameras record any wrong doings and the camera never lies,although it adds a few pounds. So if someone tampers with your [Bleeeeep!] you can identify the culprit. Correct? Pink and white,Cerise,Nightmare,in that order...

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 04:23 PM

smart man...

i also cant be accused of doing something, if its been recorded and i didnt...

ive always been that way...

ill PM you later tonight or tomorrow, i have some that i tied up already that are unique, ill send you some photos and you can decide if you would like them to try... they are pretty cool... i may be able to post photos in a bit, gotta run right now.....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By: vapidangler

keep guessing....

Cameras record any wrong doings and the camera never lies,although it adds a few pounds. So if someone tampers with your [Bleeeeep!] you can identify the culprit. Correct? Pink and white,Cerise,Nightmare,in that order...

Clear camera footage of the LA cops beating the chit out of Rodney King, I guess that wasn't a wrong doing on the camera or the camera lied.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 05:09 PM

Ha, I always wanted those pigs in the state pen.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 05:20 PM

You don't remember that case then...

The media created a false narrative from the beginning...
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 07:13 PM

Recharging/replacing batteries in our wireless Arlo cameras. Have the app on our phones. Ten total cameras.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/30/18 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
The woman and guy in the surveillance camera have been arrested. Sol Duc, that wasn't an ACL injury she suffered.....it was a full on rolled ankle. That thing was bent over like a Snoopy Rod with a chum buck on the other end.

It looks painful at first, but you know she's wrecked when you see what happens when she tries to put weight on it. Looks painful for sure. Hope they get the help they need.
Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/31/18 11:46 AM

Most security cameras can now also show you whats going on by opening an app. on your phone when you aren't there, and will send you alerts via text when they are motion activated. Lots of choices for companies and most offer some kind of sale or discount if you look around. Good luck and when in doubt, live by the three S's.

Shoot
Shovel
Shut up

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/31/18 01:41 PM

" get the help they need" ? .357 should speed up the process. wink

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/31/18 05:31 PM

It's so unfair that you were accused of brandishing. Telling the world what your car looks like, that you carry an XD40 in a serpa holster, and where you hang out is a sure way to keep anyone else from making similar accusations.
Posted by: erikj

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/31/18 06:05 PM

It's so unfair that you were accused of brandishing. Telling the world what your car looks like, that you carry an XD40 in a serpa holster, and where you hang out is a sure way to keep anyone else from making similar accusations.

I can dig your posts Evo, but you have to admit that local talent needs to jump in more often.
Creepy, but funny.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/31/18 08:40 PM

sh!ts about to go down....

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/31/18 09:16 PM

Got to get a bag of popcorn..... grin Get him Evo.

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/31/18 10:39 PM

5 free jigs if we can guess who the perp is?

Good luck, Evo.........

Re: wireless security cameras - 01/31/18 11:51 PM

5 free jigs if we can guess who the perp is?

Good luck, Evo.........

White trash meth head.
I'd like my jigs to be all nightmare Evo.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 08:23 AM

This isn't the super bowel thread brah

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 12:34 PM

Take video and photos!!!

Damn, this is getting good!

(I almost feel sorry for the opossums)
Posted by: Capt. Quint

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 12:57 PM

[/quote]

White trash meth head.
[/quote]

Dude, he said he lives in Puyallup, you gotta be a lot more specific...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 01:35 PM

ok, so yesterday, at 4am a car was parked in front of the mailboxes, it woke Katie up and she went outside and watched them for a minute... i get up, she tells me, theres no car there... i go start the car, and there is a white Suburban pulling out of the neighbors driveway, same sh!t different day type thing, there was cars coming and going all night, you could hear them...

i get back home about 30 minutes later, and there is 5 cars in their driveway....only 1 ive seen before... and a silver Lexus GS300 parked in front of the mailboxes....

they all leave at some point, go about the day, wasnt home most of it so i dont know what happened...

as we were driving home last night, Katie gets a message from the neighbor begging for tobacco, as she does every month, at the end of the month... its routine... except when theres a ton of people there, which we think she may be getting paid by the tweakers to be able to stay there, 20 bucks a night to someone who has no money is alot, and it sure as hell beats staying at a motel for 100 bucks a night... win win

we get home and she comes over, and Katie went outside to talk to her... told her that we are sick of all the cars, and people parking in front of the boxes is stupid, as she knows the mail is being stolen, because hers gets stolen....

she started making up excuses of why she couldnt do anything, and how sorry she was, and that Sean was looking for a house but the last 3 people fell through, mind you, on his trials and tribulations with CPS, hes been "looking for a house", for 5 years... he had one at one point, but didnt pay the 250 dollars a month for the section 8 sh!t, and he got booted... and the kids got taken for the 5th time, and its the last time....

anyways, she goes home, and messages us shortly after, talking about how pissed off Sean is and how we are the ones that leave so much... rofl

when the kids were taken the last time, he came over and asked me when i was half way out of the car if i called CPS, which i didnt, and it pissed me off... i then find out hes been running his mouth to people and has said that we called... i know who called, and it wasnt anyone here....

so i responded with "if Sean accuses me of something i didnt do one more time, im going to kick his fvcking ass, if he thinks im kidding, think again"...

seemed to rattle them, conversation over after her and Katie talked a few more minutes....

now theres 2 cars in the driveway, one of which is the blue mustang i saw selling dope out on the main road....

anyways went to look at systems today, im not going to get the original one i posted, it only records like 4 hours per 8 GB, and a 128 GB card, costs about 100-150 bucks for an ultra speed... that pushes a 200 dollar 2 camera system, to 350...

i can get a 1080P system, that sees 110 ft in low light, and 65 feet in darkness, with a 1 TB DVR, for 250....

im buying that one soon...

if i kick his ass, Katie will film it.....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 01:35 PM

Mail thieves????

Break a leg!!

Or

Twist an ankle you hefty hogger.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 05:04 PM

Wise...as usual.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 05:09 PM

Neighbors usually ask for sugar, not “beg for tobacco.”

Tobacco is obviously cover for whatever drug she was trying to bum off Evo.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 05:29 PM

LT, sarcasm... Joke....

Jake, im serious, I don't take or sell drugs... Go buy a test and I'll take it....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 05:50 PM

SD go fvck yourself, i dont get SSI, im not on disability, i dont get sh!t from the government, stop making up lies... as far as my mom, she also gets whatever she wants, i just bought in October a brand new washer and dryer set that cost 1600 dollars, how much laundry do you think i create?

Sorry for jumping to conclusions Evo. What kind of work did you find?
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker

Are we at RedCon 1 yet?

I lol'ed

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Isn't he making cabinets for people under the table? Or was that some other hack?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 09:06 PM

LT, sarcasm... Joke....

Jake, im serious, I don't take or sell drugs... Go buy a test and I'll take it....

rofl

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 09:20 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 09:20 PM

Isn't he making cabinets for people under the table? Or was that some other hack?

Dammit, Local. Get your characters straight! SloD is the cabinet maker, I think he runs some kind of a non profit, who knows......

I'm not sure what Redhook does, but he is gainfully employed.

Get those cameras up, Evo......

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 10:43 PM

ok, so yesterday, at 4am a car was parked in front of the mailboxes, it woke Katie up and she went outside and watched them for a minute... i get up, she tells me, theres no car there... i go start the car, and there is a white Suburban pulling out of the neighbors driveway, same sh!t different day type thing, there was cars coming and going all night, you could hear them...

i get back home about 30 minutes later, and there is 5 cars in their driveway....only 1 ive seen before... and a silver Lexus GS300 parked in front of the mailboxes....

they all leave at some point, go about the day, wasnt home most of it so i dont know what happened...

as we were driving home last night, Katie gets a message from the neighbor begging for tobacco, as she does every month, at the end of the month... its routine... except when theres a ton of people there, which we think she may be getting paid by the tweakers to be able to stay there, 20 bucks a night to someone who has no money is alot, and it sure as hell beats staying at a motel for 100 bucks a night... win win

we get home and she comes over, and Katie went outside to talk to her... told her that we are sick of all the cars, and people parking in front of the boxes is stupid, as she knows the mail is being stolen, because hers gets stolen....

she started making up excuses of why she couldnt do anything, and how sorry she was, and that Sean was looking for a house but the last 3 people fell through, mind you, on his trials and tribulations with CPS, hes been "looking for a house", for 5 years... he had one at one point, but didnt pay the 250 dollars a month for the section 8 sh!t, and he got booted... and the kids got taken for the 5th time, and its the last time....

anyways, she goes home, and messages us shortly after, talking about how pissed off Sean is and how we are the ones that leave so much... rofl

when the kids were taken the last time, he came over and asked me when i was half way out of the car if i called CPS, which i didnt, and it pissed me off... i then find out hes been running his mouth to people and has said that we called... i know who called, and it wasnt anyone here....

so i responded with "if Sean accuses me of something i didnt do one more time, im going to kick his fvcking ass, if he thinks im kidding, think again"...

seemed to rattle them, conversation over after her and Katie talked a few more minutes....

now theres 2 cars in the driveway, one of which is the blue mustang i saw selling dope out on the main road....

anyways went to look at systems today, im not going to get the original one i posted, it only records like 4 hours per 8 GB, and a 128 GB card, costs about 100-150 bucks for an ultra speed... that pushes a 200 dollar 2 camera system, to 350...

i can get a 1080P system, that sees 110 ft in low light, and 65 feet in darkness, with a 1 TB DVR, for 250....

im buying that one soon...

MOTHER OF GOD

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/01/18 10:50 PM

I see a potential cable mini series in the making based in Puyallup.

"My life through WiFi" or "The Surveillance Chronicles"
SF

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 06:35 AM

"Like meth through a pipe, these are the days of our lives"

Nate - I and others have said it before and we'll say it again. You are stuck on the fail bus, but there is an exit every mile or so. Take the exit Nate and step off the bus. YOU CAN DO IT!

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 11:17 AM

listen...

im not beating anyone up, if anything, i will call the police or the landlord...

im still getting the system because honestly, im pretty sure its not the neighbors stealing the mail...

the other sh!t, yeah, they are doing it....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 11:52 AM

no idea what you mean...

this sh!t has to stop, calling the police keeps me out of trouble...

cameras, they just record sh!t....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:08 PM

pigs you say???

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:14 PM

Anybody watched the series Deadwood?

Wu and his pigs will take care of the bodies.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:22 PM

i watched like 2 episodes i think, i may start watching it again...

ive actually been watching Longmire, pretty decent show...

Ozark was good too...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:33 PM

Deadwood is in my top 5 TV series. Ended too early is my only complaint.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:41 PM

I hear wood chippers do a pretty good job. wink

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:45 PM

Best quote by Breezy: "MOTHER OF GOD"

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:45 PM

Lol

The Fargo spin off series on FX was pretty good too. First season was excellent, 2 and 3 so so.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:46 PM

Best quote by Breezy: "MOTHER OF GOD"

+1 made me laugh.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Banned User
I used to have a 'Fargo' snow globe, had the chipper shredder scene inside made of little plastic figures...when you shook it, the 'snow' was red .......

For real? I would pay some serious cash if you can find it. My favorite movie.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:47 PM

As a followup to this post:

Originally Posted By: Todd
This is meant 100% as a piece of evidence to ponder, what you do with it is entirely up to you...take a look around at all the weird as fuckered up schitt that is going on around you, make a list of all the people and things involved, and try to find the common denominator (s) in all of these drama-fests.

It's kind of amazing how this overwhelmingly obvious step in solving problems is frequently ignored.

Fish on...

Todd

There are 1000 people every day that live in and around methheads, junkies, and assorted reprobates. There are 999 of them who do not have a life that looks like Jerry Springer's wet dream.

Then there is one that does.

Take a stab at who that one is and you will have found the common denominator in all of these hilarious and fantastical stories.

I figured the first post would have been enough of a hint...this one narrows down your options considerably, let's see if that helps.*

Fish on...

Todd

*it won't.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 12:56 PM

What's the difference between a crack head and a tweaker?

Both will steal your wallet.....the tweaker will help you look for it.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 01:47 PM

Fish on...

Todd

There are 1000 people every day that live in and around methheads, junkies, and assorted reprobates. There are 999 of them who do not have a life that looks like Jerry Springer's wet dream.

Take a stab at who that one is and you will have found the common denominator in all of these hilarious and fantastical stories.

I figured the first post would have been enough of a hint...this one narrows down your options considerably, let's see if that helps.*

Fish on...

Todd

*it won't.

my house is 50 feet from them Todd, do you seriously think i go out and around looking for this sh!t?

i dont have to go anywhere, its right there... 999 other people dont live here either....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 01:48 PM

https://www.ebay.com/i/232576298570?chn=ps

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 02:00 PM

Fish on...

Todd

Fish on...

Todd

*it won't.

my house is 50 feet from them Todd, do you seriously think i go out and around looking for this sh!t?

i dont have to go anywhere, its right there... 999 other people dont live here either....

Want my honest assessment?

Yes, you 100% unquestionably go looking for it. You find it everywhere you go.

Home, the river, parking lots, department stores, grocery stores, gas stations.

Is there anywhere you don't find it?

I go to a lot of places, all the time, and see the lowlifes, criminals, and deadbeats all the time...guess what? I've never *had* to talk to any, interact with any, call the cops on any, or had any call the cops on me...I have interacted with them, and have even had a few altercations with them, but only because I chose to.

It's exactly the same as most of the stuff on this forum...you wonder why people keep picking on you, but you keep coming back and asking for it, over and over and over and over again...and just like in real life, you are somehow amazed when it people respond to you asking for it by giving it to you.

If you go around stepping on your own dick all day don't be surprised to find a few boot marks on it.

As Nick said above...you are on the Crazy Train. It has stops. Get off of it. Until then the Crazy Never Stops.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 02:11 PM

where have i complained about anyone picking on me?

went to mulitple stores, multiple train stations, multiple other places this week, last, hell even the last 4 months, guess how many problems i had?

none...

these 2 incidents were in the last 11 years of me living here... one of which was over a year ago... and im not the only one it happens to, and even the WDFW is fully aware of my situation and is paying attention to it... officer Stutes told me to contact him if it happens again....

youve had altercations? are you the problem TOdd, do you go looking for them, did someone say something mean to your girlfriend and you decided to do something about it? if you answer yes to even the first question, you have no right criticizing me for the exact same sh!t... these people out here arent like the people in Seattle, ask anyone that lives out here... its a different breed....

back to the forum sh!t, i post alot of it to make people laugh, this place gets boring as fvck when its just you yammering about Trump....

if i were even half of what you claimed, i would have been arrested by now, or gone to prison, or been killed, or robbed, or stabbed, or shot, or hit by a car or whatever... problem is, its never happened, and wont....

2 cars that usually arent here are parked in that driveway right now, there was 4 20 minutes ago.... want more pictures?

also, if its me, why are people coming and talking to me about the mail theft and the sh!t going on over there? why are they asking me to get their mail for them if they have a late night?

because they know im not the problem, they are asking me for help, not the other way around....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 02:20 PM

Evo will never get it. He’s approaching 40 years old and clearly has the mind and maturity of someone half his age. Argues everyfuckinngthing and turns down every bit of advice or help anyone offers him. He’s never wrong and takes zero responsibility for his current and so far life long place in the world.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 02:24 PM

jesus christ...

whatever, you clearly dont read, you clearly have some sort of agenda or bias, so whatever...

if figured out what im going to do, thanks for the help everyone.... well....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 02:26 PM

wait i have to take credit for rampant drug use? prostitution? i have to take credit for where it stays, and how it operates?

do you listen to the sh!t you type?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 02:28 PM

In Evo's world, common sense is a bias. Guilty as charged.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 05:10 PM

I'm too lazy to insert the Captain Picard facepalm so ya'll are just going to have to visualize it.

Evo! Judas fuckin' Priest Mother Mary of Joseph man! No, you don't have to take responsibility for your neighbors, hookers, drug dealers and other various sorts. You ONLY have to take responsibility for yourself. That means get the holy flying fvck outta dodge and take responsibility for putting yourself in those situations to begin with. That's it! That's all you have to do as a good first step. Move!

I swear to the almighty sky fairy above, if I was in the same room with you right now, I would beat you about the head and face area with the largest piece of furniture I could find. With love of course. Always with the love. FVCK!

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 05:16 PM

Lol... Ok... So where do I just pack up and move to?

Multiple stores today, drive to downtown Puyallup twice, now in Sumner, guess what? No problems... As usual...

As far as sh!t happening at the river, some of you know the guy that got his ass kicked for talking sh!t at the river last year... He was just a "victim" right?

Maybe he's the type of people that are the problem, and should keep their fvckin mouths shut...

Nick, you won't hit me with anything...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 05:19 PM

Uh yeah, forgot to post this...

http://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news...y/281-512725272

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 05:20 PM

Damn, they're not giving them away. Thanks though.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 05:21 PM

Well, guess Kent is out of the question...

http://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news...t/281-513442335

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 05:38 PM

Fall city, carnation, snoqualmie, duvall, mill creek, woodinville et al. are all nice and still relatively inexpensive compared to Bellevue, Kirkland etc.

Problems happen everywhere - there is no Shangri-la. However, certain areas have less problems than others, so don't bring your problems with you. You don't work, so it's not like the commute to your couch is going to be hard regardless of where you live. If you can't do it for yourself, do it for your woman.

And yes, I would beat on you just for the shear principle alone.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 05:47 PM

Lol... Lived in Preston, sh!thole... Grew up fishing there as well...

Aunts live in both Carnation, and Duvall, I hate both places...

I'm not moving, only weak people run....

And again, you wouldn't hit me...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 05:52 PM

In 4015 days, I had 2 issues... And you guys said it happens every day rofl

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 06:16 PM

Where did you get your job at? What kind of work? Nice to have some extra money... applause

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 06:17 PM

Don't worry about what I do.. this has nothing to do with any of that...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 06:28 PM

Excuse me, just was curious,that's all. rolleyes

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 06:29 PM

Yes, you 100% unquestionably go looking for it. You find it everywhere you go.

Home, the river, parking lots, department stores, grocery stores, gas stations.

Is there anywhere you don't find it?

Haven't you heard? He gets nothing but respect in the Central District. He's a regular OG.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 06:40 PM

only weak people run....

Or people who genuinely want to improve their situation.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/02/18 07:06 PM

i said i never got messed with in the CD, i went to Seattle on the bus for a year straight and didnt have any problems....

growing up in Renton i also spent alot of time there... i have alot of friends that live in the area, as well as Rainier Beach, Holly Park, ect....

like i said, if you go in there looking for trouble, it will find you....

im not moving.....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/03/18 09:24 AM

"im not moving....."

I can only assume that's because if you move out of your mom's trailer, you'd have to cough up the rent on your own. Why else do you live with your mom?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/03/18 09:48 AM

For the "home cooking" Salmo..I gotta get back to reloading on the Ponsness's for tomorrow's trap shooting with the boy. He's really getting into it.

And we're keeping an eye on our mail box too, as the NEW neighbors are pretty suspicious. They moved in 2 weeks ago. Couple queers, they have the locals all wound up. Cars coming and going dawn to dusk, just to get a glimpse of them laying around, even sleeping together..(2) 6 point Bulls. Dandies they are. 216 yards off the road, right below my house...I have some pictures but they're blurry. Like some shittie moon pictures.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/03/18 11:26 AM

yes Preston was nice... i grew up fishing the Raging, and Snoqualmie in that area, and the Dose, Duck and Hamma on the peninsula....

used to love eating at Small Fries too back in the day, the food was good, and they gave you a brown lunch sack full of fries, now, the food sucks, and they give you a handful of fries... that and they got shut down a few years ago for sanitation i think, or Norovirus or something....i think they are back open tho, not sure...

my dad used to get alot of steelhead out of the Raging, when i was little, he used to put me on his back and cross the river in certain areas... our house was right across the street from the river.... spent lots of time at the quarry, and the trestle hole... if you cross that trestle hole and go down around the corner, there is a nice, and i mean nice deep hole in the little canyon that goes down river right there... dangerous as all hell getting there tho if the river isnt right.... even if it is, its still not easy....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/04/18 07:41 AM

I blame WDFW for Evo's problems..... We need more fish and less tweakers.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/04/18 12:06 PM

I blame the milk Man for Evo's problems..... We need more fish and less tweakers.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/04/18 05:09 PM

I blame WDFW for Evo's problems..... We need more fish and less tweakers.

Put the WDFW in charge of tweaker management. They'll be gone in no time.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/04/18 07:29 PM

Novel idea. grin

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/10/18 08:05 AM

Any suspicious activity on the cams, Evo?

Hankster IS alive, so we can't rule him out.......

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/10/18 06:57 PM

Evo, are you strapped in public? Are you even allowed to own a firearm? If so I would love to hear what's in your tool box. stir

Shogun? smile

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/10/18 07:51 PM

For the 50th time, yes I'm legal, I have a CPL, and I carry a Springfield XD 40 every day...

BM, after I said what I said to them, it stopped for one night, picked up heavily the second, and ended... I saw the son today, and he was nothing but ass kissing as usual....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/10/18 08:21 PM

Aaaaannnnddddd....

Now there's choppers....

[Bleeeeep!] you SD....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/10/18 09:11 PM

You aim that Springlock sid ways OG style? Aren't you a little limp wristed to shoot a fordy?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 10:59 AM

theres lots of people that carry every day, im one of them....

SD, no, i hold my guns normally, and am very proficient with them... my wrist is also fine....

Scott, i will check that out, i see that its presented by Ayoob, i pay attention to everything that guy says, because in actuality, he is the ONLY one anyone should "listen" to.....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Myassisdragon
Hmmm,

For the cowboys here flexing the ole pistolero’s hammersprings, and the limp wristed gun holds, may I suggest you read -

“The law of self defense” by Andrew Branca.

Might just help with some decision making in the future...

The law of self defense varies state to state....you should know your state laws inside and out....mostly common sense, what little I know of Evo, I would have concerns.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 07:10 PM

key word is little....

and no, the laws of lethal force dont vary, they are all pretty much a baseline... you have to actually be in fear of your life (with a threat level to match that fear) to use deadly force... PERIOD....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 08:03 PM

"laws of lethal force dont vary, they are all "pretty much" a baseline"

Retardedhookker-I'd recommend you stay in law skool, cuz "pretty much" isn't the same as "dont vary". You will get those pull ups off soon though! Night classes are paying paying off. You go sister!

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 08:05 PM

You are a fvcking idiot.. go drink your metamucil and go to bed bitch....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:05 PM

key word is little....

and no, the laws of lethal force dont vary, they are all pretty much a baseline... you have to actually be in fear of your life (with a threat level to match that fear) to use deadly force... PERIOD....

You IDIOT.....ever heard of the castle doctrine??? Some states don't have it. Thank God Wa honors it. You're a fraud.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:07 PM

Retardedredhooker rofl

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:11 PM

Uhhhhhhhhhh if someone is in your house, and running towards you with a pistol, you can shoot them in any state...

That's where Ayoob comes in vs people like you... Cabinet fraud...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:28 PM

Do your home work, then try not to make yourself look like a fool. Now get in your ghillie suit and look for mail thieves you mall cop. rofl

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:29 PM

I did my homework.. twice...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:30 PM

Speaking of that, they were hit last night...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:31 PM

That would take two brain cells....I'm skeptical.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:34 PM

Speaking of that, they were hit last night...

So that means you can't work from home either......lol

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:39 PM

You're skeptical because you don't possess a brain cell,... Next gun will be a model 60. .357... Then we go long range.. my .22 is boring now..., But it does what I built it for, so I'm happy...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:43 PM

All hat and no Cattle.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 09:46 PM

Your right.. I've always wanted a Coonan, I'll think about it...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/11/18 10:03 PM

It should be " I always wanted a job" still thinking about that too?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/12/18 08:22 AM

Why all this talk of jobs?
Jobs suck.

Go fishing Evo.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/12/18 03:17 PM

Weird thread.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/12/18 05:17 PM

Mailboxes got hit Saturday night.. good thing I got the mail, my bank card was in it...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 07:03 AM

So.........You didn't put any cams up?

How do you know they were hit? Anecdotal evidence from the guy who did it? lol

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 10:10 AM

Pretty sad.

This country needs a revolution.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 10:24 AM

Evo steals the mail, blames the neighbor or some other mysterious tweaker. Goes as far as offering to put up cameras, with no intention to follow through. Promises to secure justice for his trashy neighbors. He’s the good guy, trust him.

Classic diversionary tactics.

Good thing he stole his own bank card before someone else did rofl

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 11:29 AM

havent bought them yet, been busy... getting ready to buy another vehicle... that and Valentines day is tomorrow and our anniversary is next Wed so it can wait a bit, nothing is gonna change....

i know they were hit because all the boxes were open...

Jake, STFU...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 12:12 PM

Goes as far as offering to put up cameras, with no intention to follow through.

havent bought them yet, been busy... so it can wait a bit, nothing is gonna change....

Classic.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 12:17 PM

i know they were hit because all the boxes were open...

Remind us again why you haven't already installed one of these?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Architectura...0B-10/300118175

I did, as the church up the ways sometimes houses a homeless camp and the patrons like to go on daily walks and look in mailboxes. Works great.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 12:34 PM

He wouldn't be capable of opening the cardboard box. Another car?
Murder Gremlin ?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 12:41 PM

He wouldn't be capable of opening the cardboard box.

Not like you've set a high bar either, corndog.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 01:37 PM

Perker, thats a bandaid to the solution... like i said my mail doesnt get stolen, im just tired of it... the mail lady knows whats going on, the cops have been told but they wont do anything because we live down a private road, on private property off that private road...

so ill just get a camera, and give the plate numbers to the cops, and end it once and for all....

going with a Tahoe this time.... which i will pay cash for, then ill get another ground pounder.....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: parker
He wouldn't be capable of opening the cardboard box.

Not like you've set a high bar either, corndog.

Oh,ok almighty rifle builder....lol It's called assembling a rifle. you didn't machine any part on any guns...lol Do you mean you polished a feed ramp or two? Would love to hear your smith skills.....lol

Love that term..." I'm going build me a new AR" Laffin. Corndouche!

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 02:26 PM

you talk too much....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 08:19 PM

You got me pegged, damn!

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 08:22 PM

you talk too much....

You don't work much.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 08:26 PM

You don't know much... About cabinets or anything for that matter...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/13/18 09:58 PM

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 08:37 AM

Evo, why are you gonna' buy a Tahoe? Is the Caddy about to die? Are you one of those types who has one rigs that almost runs and a bunch of Detroit steel sculpture rusting in the yard?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 09:48 AM

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!

Too funny.

Which one is Timmy and which one is Jimmy....?

It's like watching a couple of butt joints in a world full of compound dovetail mitres

Are you insinuating their mail boxes are a few dents short of straight?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 12:06 PM

Oh,ok almighty rifle builder....lol It's called assembling a rifle. you didn't machine any part on any guns...lol Do you mean you polished a feed ramp or two? Would love to hear your smith skills.....lol

Love that term..." I'm going build me a new AR" Laffin. Corndouche!

Not too sure how AR rifle "builds" got in this conversation. I have no desire for any new AR these days. I have 3 that suit my needs and don't want any more. I can see why you didn't pick cabinetry, though.

But, if I had to "build" one, I've been toying with the idea of going to Mordor and starting an elven "ore" facility under Orodruin, but just haven't had the time yet. Not too sure the stuff down there is actually "ore", but I suspect once it is forged up up in to a block, it will make a killer AR lower.

You mine and forge your own material, right? Anything less puts you at a lego assembler.

While I could just download and get the cnc code for a spec AR lower, borrow my buddies cnc machine, download the code on the computer, put the material in the machine and hit the start button, that's not good enough to actually "build" an AR. Right?

You own and code your OWN cnc code for AR lower's right? Care to share that code with us? Anything less than you actually coding your AR lower from every last line of code puts you at a lego assembler. Right?

Ok, I will admit that I'm going to have the Elven smiths of Eregion forge and do their magic to make my AR lower, as I personally do not have those types of made skills.

I mean, come on, anyone can use a cnc machine. BOOOOORING. YAWN. Right?

Can't say that I've lathed my own barrel, as I don't own that type of lathe, but again, I'm pretty good with code, a computer, researching, and the use of some good calipers. At the end of the day, with all that work spent doing that and for what, I'll probably have the elves do the barrel at the same time as the lower.

Once again, pretty sure a Elven smiths of Eregion barrel is going to bad ass and way worth it on this "build".

But yes, I'll just go and buy a good trigger and the necessary pins, bolts, actions, furniture, etc, and just "assemble" the rifle like one does with legos.

So yeah, I'd just be a "builder" or "assembler" of AR's. I'm not a big fan of making crap that someone has already made or can make. Just not worth my time or desire, especially in an AR build.

The TRUE rifle builders are the custom rifle guys that make high end rifles and shooters. Like the stuff Black Bart did. Cool stuff.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 01:53 PM

I don't imagine Black Bart will show up on this thread as he is wired and this is a wireless thread.

That being said us 360ers are just tech retards compared to you 206ers.

Won't be long and the opossum rut will be in full waddle.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 02:50 PM

i want a Tahoe because we like to go camping, and its pretty difficult in a Cadillac... plus when it snows, its pretty interesting to say the least, driving a 300 HP front drive car in the snow...

i know how Tahoes respond (in the year that i want them), i have access to cheap parts, i have good friends that can help if i need to fix something, unlike with this thing.. ill use the Caddy for the every day driving, and use the Tahoe for going up in the mountains to camp, shoot, drive in the snow, ect...

it would also be stupid to tow a boat with a Caddy, so im getting a Tahoe.....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 02:52 PM

i assembled an 1100 dollar 10/22, bored with it now tho rofl

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 03:04 PM

Elves.....lol.......Elves building rifles......lol.........Keeblers miracle......

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 04:45 PM

Weird thread.

Armed elves that build rifles & cabinets driving whipped SHO's in Puyallup while stealing mail and brandishing XD .40's in the trailer park caught on camera posing gangster style.

Out. Fvcking. Standing.

Edit: typo

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 05:05 PM

XD40, never heard of an SD...

Yeah Steve, I thought about that route too, but I'm gonna throw some good mud terrains on it... Escalades don't look right like that....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 05:27 PM

Just a typo. I have an XD .45 myself. Good shooters for the price.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 05:32 PM

Yeah I love mine... Allot more accurate than I thought it would be...

Still gonna get a 60 tho, I want magnum power...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 10:08 PM

i want a Tahoe because we like to go camping, and its pretty difficult in a Cadillac... plus when it snows, its pretty interesting to say the least, driving a 300 HP front drive car in the snow...

i know how Tahoes respond (in the year that i want them), i have access to cheap parts, i have good friends that can help if i need to fix something, unlike with this thing.. ill use the Caddy for the every day driving, and use the Tahoe for going up in the mountains to camp, shoot, drive in the snow, ect...

it would also be stupid to tow a boat with a Caddy, so im getting a Tahoe.....

If that Caddy was a big 1971 Eldorado you could sleep,fukk,camp and tow in that mutherfukker. I love cadillacs. The big boat L Dog drop top pimpin kind.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/14/18 10:14 PM

yeah this is a Seville, put your balls in your pocket kind rofl

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/15/18 09:09 AM

A friend of mine bought an Escalade to replace his old Mountaineer pimp-mobile. I told him only old farts and ghetto pimps drive Caddys. Since he's retired, I guess that makes him an old fart. And maybe a ghetto pimp wannabe. So what's your status Nate?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/15/18 01:50 PM

Tahoe's are for house wives and soccer moms.
Put some airbags on that Caddy and tow away.
You would be an urban legend in no time.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/15/18 03:09 PM

I gotta get a new ride for a new job starting in a couple of weeks. It's going to be a sales vehicle, but I will own it and get comp'd on a portion of the monthly payment. So, I want something that I want...but that is also a decent ride for clients to hop in as needed (which will not happen all that often). I don't want another car and I really want a truck. But trucks aren't really appropriate for this gig. Thinking of a nice SUV.

Pick one and tell me why:

Ford Explorer Limited

Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/15/18 03:12 PM

4Runner, much more reliable than the Ford, will do better in rough terrain or snow than the Ford, and it will also hold its resale value way better than the Ford could ever dream of.....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/15/18 03:15 PM

Caddy already has a magna ride air system in it deuce... it does have the 4T80 tranny so that would hold, but the suspension wouldnt...

getting a Tahoe...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/15/18 06:20 PM

That's kinda what I was thinking Evo. Thanks for the input!

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/15/18 06:35 PM

Yota.
Because the chicks will think you're single.
Think inside the box.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/15/18 06:50 PM

SOLD!

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/15/18 10:45 PM

Nick, you say you want a truck? Just go for a half ton Chevy/GMC or F150 with a canopy like all the rest of the Ag guys use in Central Wa. They're a disposable rig, get you 200K miles, easy on fuel, and you can feel manly driving a 4x4 truck with extended cab-4 "almost" real doors. Canopy let's you crash in the back and it keeps your valuables safe (except in EVO-lotions neighborhood...maybe boobie trap it???). You can get into one around low 30k's last couple we bought. It's not a Tahoe, they're grocery getter's for the women folks....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 04:13 AM

Snit - that's a part of the plan down the road. I'm going to get the SUV for client work first and then the truck for me second. I have a junk F-150 now that needs a ton of work done but it's not worth it. It was a good truck while it lasted, but my money is better spent elsewhere. I need an 8ft bed and I would prefer an extended cab over the crew max. V8 4 doors with full beds are too burdensome to drive and park in Seattle and they suck for gas mileage. So I think my plan will be to get a new SUV now and then get a weekend truck on the cheap in a year or two. Something like a 60 - 80K miles F-150 XLT with canopy. Or possibly a 250 so I can throw a larger camper on it.

I've have a bad run with higher mileage older vehicles lately. Within the past 6 months, my F-150, S-10 Blazer and Camry XLS have all chit the bed. I had to pick up a 60K miles Focus just to get around while I save up for something nicer. It's a decent bare bones little car, but I can't get into the mountains with it and it's kinda embarrassing for client work. I'm tired of throwing good money after bad and this new unplanned job pushed up my timeline. Since the company is going to comp a good portion of the payment, I can now afford to get a nicer SUV. Those new 4Runner TRD Pro's seem really nice but I need to test drive one first...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 04:24 AM

Also,

1998 F-150 for sale w/ 175K miles. Price: whatever I'd get to scrap it. Clean truck - runs great, but needs work. Rear end, shocks, minor elec work etc.

Whatever year S-10 Blazer for sale w/ 275K miles. Price: whatever I'd get to scrap it. Not a clean rig. Michigan salt rust. Needs a transmission.

1-877-KARS FOR KIDS. K.A.R.S Kars for Kids. 1-877-KARS FOR KIDS. Donate your crap today.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 09:26 AM

Lately I'm seeing a growing trend of posters using any thread to say anything that crosses their mind.

School shooting??
Today the convicts are better protected from the general public than our school kids are.
Back in the early days a saber tooth tiger would have just ran that little bastard down and ate him before he was 10. Now days we protect the weak. Snowflakeitis.
Take that douchebagg to the end of a pier and see if he can hear voices underwater.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 01:35 PM

I had a nice bowl of Pho for lunch. I might catch a movie tonight. I should buy a couple of scratch tickets for fun. Did I turn off the oven this morning? I don't like the prevent defense.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 05:18 PM

S-10 Blazer? Mother of God, I thought you were smarter than that. smile

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 05:55 PM

If it's got the 4.3 vortec, they aren't that bad for a small SUV...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 06:07 PM

I bought it from a buddy for a couple hundy...just to beat up with zero concern and use as a cheap hunting and fishing rig. It lasted exactly 1 deer season and gave out in my driveway as we returned on the last night of the season. I'll roughly break even on scrap - maybe. It did it's job. Barely.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 06:09 PM

What year Nick?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 06:41 PM

Evo’s Tahoe is going to be an S-10 Blazer parts car by the sound of things.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 06:44 PM

Evo was just comparing my ‘16 Z71 Colorado to a [Bleeeeep!] old S10 a few days ago. Now an S-10 suddenly isn’t too bad! Maybe it’s because Evo figured out the S-10 is right in his wheel house.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 06:44 PM

Here's yer S-10.

Unfortunately for Evo, that ride comes with a job.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 06:54 PM

I bought it from a buddy for a couple hundy...just to beat up with zero concern and use as a cheap hunting and fishing rig. It lasted exactly 1 deer season and gave out in my driveway as we returned on the last night of the season. I'll roughly break even on scrap - maybe. It did it's job. Barely.

We made a mistake of buying a new 85' with the most gutless 2.8 liter POS engine. A couple years later they put a 4.3 in them. The trans was super clunking sounding too. It was some what of a bomb at the time. Ford truck owner for life from now on.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 06:56 PM

Evo’s Tahoe is going to be an S-10 Blazer parts car by the sound of things.

Frankentaho.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 06:58 PM

Here's yer S-10.

Unfortunately for Evo, that ride comes with a job.

Rain,sleet or snow. lol

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 07:19 PM

2003 4.3L vtec. ~275K miles - all street miles (zero off road). Maroon. No body damage, runs good. Some rust in the lower door corners and underside due to being in Michigan it's whole life. I think I spent more on camo h20 proof seat covers & mats than on the actual truck, because my buddy basically gave it to me. It's not bad, I just don't want to spend the money on a transmission. I overloaded it with 3 dead deer and too much gear on the way home and burned up an already questionable transmission. I was hoping it would last for a couple of years just for a weekend camping rig, instead of 2 months. Oh well...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 09:33 PM

Nick, wait until you load a bull moose WHOLE! That will fu(k that tranny proper! We did that 2 years ago on a 37" Shiras that was just suicidal. I was just fine with it being smaller than my WA moose, so a European mount was cheaper than another shoulder mount. Bassturd took it like a thief stealing Evo-lotions welfare checks from the mail box! Right in the throat! Funny thing is, in Idaho nobody really looks twice if you have a bull moose loaded WHOLE in your truck while parked at liquor store! Actually, the guy in front of me bought the half gallon of Pendleton on the condition that he wanted to see us get it out. No worries, my buddy has a winch mounted on his shop ceiling. Made a new friend that day! Idaho ROCKS!

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 09:49 PM

Evo was just comparing my ‘16 Z71 Colorado to a [Bleeeeep!] old S10 a few days ago. Now an S-10 suddenly isn’t too bad! Maybe it’s because Evo figured out the S-10 is right in his wheel house.

clearly dont know about vehicles... research how to dump a 350 into a S10 blazer, tell me your womatruck compares to that...

also tell me how it compares to the TYPHOON?

blazers bro, tell me what you know...

FYI a Tahoe is a 4 door full size Blazer, the Suburban is 16 inches longer... may end up getting on of them not sure, want a tahoe...

anyone got 8 grand they want to spend on their wife?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 10:15 PM

Safe bet, Evo doesn’t get a Tahoe.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 10:33 PM

Evo-lotion what u selling for 8K? I just dumped another fiddy in the market 10 days ago, but there's ample opportunities (but not in car parts, those are 1000% disposable in my realm)

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/16/18 11:00 PM

Safe bet, Evo doesn’t get a job

fify.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/17/18 09:39 AM

clearly dont know about vehicles... research how to dump a 350 into a S10 blazer, tell me your womatruck compares to that...

also tell me how it compares to the TYPHOON?

blazers bro, tell me what you know...

FYI a Tahoe is a 4 door full size Blazer, the Suburban is 16 inches longer... may end up getting on of them not sure, want a tahoe...

anyone got 8 grand they want to spend on their wife?

Evo thinks a rig is what makes you a man, huh?

lol

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/17/18 10:47 AM

where did i say that?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/17/18 01:37 PM

my bedroom has a bay window, pointed directly at it... i could just sit in my room if i wanted to...

problem is i need to sleep, so i cant just sit up all night and watch the mailboxes...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/17/18 02:39 PM

Here you go Evo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKlp6FoFX34

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/17/18 03:45 PM

my bedroom has a bay window, pointed directly at it... i could just sit in my room if i wanted to...

problem is i need to sleep, so i cant just sit up all night and watch the mailboxes...

Wyze cam in the bedroom window ($25 on Amazon). Company is based in Kirkland and was founded by former Amazon employees. Will send motion alerts to your phone, but it's so sensitive every little damn thing sets it off. Even clouds passing by the sun. The IR emitters reflect off the window glass, so best if there is a light source near the mail boxes.

https://www.wyzecam.com

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/17/18 05:18 PM

Jesus Christ... More fvckin tweakers...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/17/18 05:36 PM

Jesus Christ... More fvckin tweakers...

Hire Kai....

https://youtu.be/ckfBGdZoR_0

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/17/18 05:39 PM

He's in prison... Some dude fvcked him and he killed him...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/19/18 08:30 AM

All the hate in this thread really brings me down.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/19/18 10:39 AM

Evo, no mail today...it's your day off from work hello

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/19/18 11:21 AM

you talk too much....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/23/18 07:04 PM

False alarm.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/23/18 07:22 PM

No, it's still going on.. just haven't really decided what to do yet, I've been biting my tongue but it's getting to the point where I'm getting fed up... Being woken up at 2am every night sucks....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/24/18 10:25 PM

No, it's still going on.. just haven't really decided what to do yet, I've been biting my tongue but it's getting to the point where I'm getting fed up... Being woken up at 2am every night sucks....

You should just talk your mom into moving...
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/25/18 08:54 AM

how come every thread "Evoo" posts in turns into a shitshow? Wendy the retard on Howard Stern is far more interesting.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/25/18 02:30 PM

you talk too much...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/25/18 07:59 PM

Go paperless?
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/25/18 08:46 PM

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/25/18 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Go paperless?

And commando ?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/26/18 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
how come every thread "Evoo" posts in turns into a shitshow? Wendy the retard on Howard Stern is far more interesting.

I used to be so nieve that I thought Evo was an alternate user account by someone here and they were just trying to make things more entertaining. Now that I know he actually exists (and prob represents a good chunk of his generation in America) its less entertaining.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/26/18 05:26 PM

Bought a Stealth Cam G45NG PRO....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/26/18 07:58 PM

It's going back... What a 160 dollar piece of [Bleeeeep!].. you couldn't read a license plate 20 feet away in the dark... Back to 1080p video camera systems...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/26/18 08:55 PM

Huh - it should. I get really clear pics out to many yards. I wonder if plates reflect or "jam"? I wouldn't think they would.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/26/18 08:55 PM

Huh - it should. I get really clear pics out to many yards. I wonder if plates reflect or "jam"? I wouldn't think they would.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 07:45 AM

Clean the windows inside and out. Use soap, look it up.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 08:32 AM

The important question here is this:

What are you going to do once you have a clear set of pics of the perps?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 11:52 AM

it wasnt shooting through a window, it was outside... im taking it back and getting something else...

Todd, i already said, i will send it to the police, or take it, theres a sheriffs office 2 miles away...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 12:00 PM

Evo could make out his own facial features in the footage. So back it goes.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 12:45 PM

This thread has been going on for over a month, and you are just now getting surveillance put in place?

Live feed?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 12:48 PM

Live feed?

Pretty please!

Fish on...

Todd

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 01:38 PM

The important question here is this:

What are you going to do once you have a clear set of pics of the perps?

Fish on...

Todd

He's gonna "handle it."

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 02:02 PM

and i said, in about a month i would get a camera...

took the Stealth Cam back, and got a Browning Strike Force HD PRO camera, its 18MP, 0.3 trigger, 120ft night IR illumination... the Stealth Cam was 14 MP with 100 feet of IR illumination...

ill see how it works tonight.... if this doesnt work, ill probably just buy a Nestcam Outdoor camera.....

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 02:26 PM

jesus christ....

well this one is going back as well, there is 4 fvckin beams of red light that come out of it when its tripped... the guys TOLD me it was a no glow camera and i told them what i was using it for... you could see these lights 200 yards away.... smh...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 03:21 PM

Oh my....You live in a red light district?

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 03:34 PM

You should just install this mailbox...

...and hide in it with a hatchet.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/27/18 04:31 PM

Took it back and bought a North Fork ST 1134-2... Have to do more research on cameras before I buy one I want to keep...

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/28/18 02:12 PM

This thread has more potential to deliver than the 2018 mariners.

#Myohmy.

The Obama I flushed this morning has more potential. Let me know when it's over.

Re: wireless security cameras - 02/28/18 02:16 PM

it wasnt shooting through a window, it was outside... im taking it back and getting something else...

Todd, i already said, i will send it to the police, or take it, theres a sheriffs office 2 miles away...

Post Master General. This is a fed crime.

Re: wireless security cameras - 08/12/20 03:49 PM

Weird ...
Posted by: JussieSmolt

Re: wireless security cameras - 08/12/20 05:32 PM

I'm gonna start this one from the beginning. I wish tech could just read it to me like a scary stories to tell in the dark sorta thing.

Re: wireless security cameras - 08/14/20 12:58 PM

Under rated tread