You guys buy your GOLD yet?

Posted by: Anonymous

You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/02/18 11:30 AM

The stock market is only gonna "teeter" with this massive volatility for so long and I think the hourglass is about to run out any time.

Fortunately you still have time to stack some precious metals so you can hedge yourself against this collision course we are headed towards with this imminent crash. It really takes a minimal investment to cover all your other investments.

When this is all said and done the Dow is going to be well under 10,000. This is gonna be the largest wealth transfer in human history when it goes down and its real close.

This is going to be the crash of all crashes which will result in a system change and currency change. The federal reserve is likely to be disbanded and held liable before this is said and done, so anything you have in dollars, which is everything accept physical commodities is going to be worthless.

Many countries have already prepared for this, and the new system is already in place with china launching its "Gold Backed" Yuan last week.

Physical precious metals are still readily available and cheep, but they wont be at the snap of a finger.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/02/18 11:56 AM

The artificial price manipulation is still in place with 1,000+ pieces of paper gold for each physical ounce in existence.

Its like a gift waiting for your taking, because when the price manipulation is over metals are headed parabolic, silver is actually a better investment as it is tremendously undervalued compared to gold, the historical ratio is 10 to 1 , (silvers value to gold) and currently its valued at around 84 to 1. Silver exists in the earths crust at approximately 10 to 1 so its going to get back to its 10 to 1 ratio sooner than later.
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/02/18 01:08 PM

Have a client whose son talked him into investing heavy in gold several years ago....against my advice. Value is $25K less than he invested, not to mention the growth he could have had all this time in a simple no-risk tax-deferred annuity. Let me know how well Safeway takes gold dust for groceries in the days to come.
If the market crashes like you predict, many of my clients' adult children will have to pay for their own cars, boats and homes instead of draining their parents IRA's and cash holdings as they have been doing for years instead of working for it themselves. Spoiled generation. Might do them good to have the parent ATM shut down for a while.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/02/18 02:43 PM

So he purchased his gold at $1900oz, at its peak. Yeah he may have lost a bunch of fiat dollars but he hedged himself against inflation and never lost any buying power with his gold, if he would have kept in in dollars his buying power would have went way down between 2011 and today.

conservatively when the system crashes $20,000. in stocks or dollars wont be worth the paper its printed on but $20,000. in gold today is likely going to be worth upwards of $1,000,000. as gold is likely to go over $50,000. per ounce possibly up to $250,000. per ounce when the change is complete.

Who knows on silver but I would real comfortable $1,000. possibly much higher after the price manipulation is over.

The nice thing about physical metal is no capitol gains, once you purchase it you never pay taxes on your profits, you just cash it in for cash as you need it, or use it to purchase direct outside the system.

The other thing is if you would have purchased heavily in gold in the late 80's and 90's under the $300 level you would have quadrupled your dollars today. Gold has been over $1000. for 10 years now. You are never going to loose wealth with physical gold.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/02/18 03:44 PM

$50K an ounce for gold? I have a gold crown, when it hits $50K I'll pull that fukker out with my own pliers.
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/02/18 05:24 PM

I went out and panned some gold yesterday, I think at 50K an ounce I found enough to pay for the pan ($8.99), so now it's all profit.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/02/18 05:52 PM

When the dollar goes into its "death plunge" and hyper inflation kicks in gold is gonna go way past $50,000 per ounce. When the dust settles and after we change systems it may go down to $35. per ounce but the buying power will be the same as it was when it was + $50,000. per ounce. Wages per day after that might be 1$. at that time as well.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/02/18 05:54 PM

I prepared for this the last time you predicted the ruination of the dollar and stock market by the "gold-backed Yuan".

And Tuesday never came.

Are you really sure this time?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/02/18 07:03 PM

"115TH CONGRESS
2D SESSION H. R. 5404
To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
MARCH 22, 2018
Mr. MOONEY of West Virginia introduced the following bill; which was
referred to the Committee on Financial Services"

If this isn't an insider tip I don't know what is....
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/02/18 10:22 PM

LOL

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 08:24 AM

"LOL"

are you laughing because you think that was a joke, well think again.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5404/text
Posted by: Capt. Quint

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 12:29 PM

So, if I have a bag of gold and the world crashes, you seem to assume that people who have things I need will take gold. Why? As has been pointed out before, I would think that a brick of .22 LRs would be more valuable than its equivalent weight in gold.
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 01:34 PM

One of the problems with gold/silver/metals and the like is that you need to reduce your stash in order to spend it. You want to live off income, not principal.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 02:20 PM

"You want to live off income, not principal."

Any questions class?
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 06:00 PM

Rich G: If gold hits $50,000 an ounce (before I die) I'll kiss your ass in the middle of Pioneer Square at high noon..and give you half an hour to draw a crowd.

As for possession of gold...well, for those willing to work 18 back-breaking hours a day for weeks on end, it's out there for the finding.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 06:16 PM

My end times plan is to eat Rich G and Evo for sustenamce, after that sorry nutritionless meal I will die happy.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 06:21 PM

You should try eating some pussy first, pissing in your waders guy...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo
Daaaaamn
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 08:29 PM

lol...Sounds like too much work

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
My end times plan is to eat Rich G and Evo for sustenamce, after that sorry nutritionless meal I will die happy.

Rich G probably eats a lot of MREs and Evo is like a slug with bones. Neither will leave you happy but at least you won’t have to worry about diseases associated with eating brains.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 09:09 PM

Says the dude with a Grindr account....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 09:20 PM

Only on the dark side can a thread start off about buying gold and go to kissing a guy's butt, cannibalism, eating pussy and a Grindr account. If you want gold, this thread is it...laughing my a$$ off.
Posted by: LocalTalent

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/03/18 10:46 PM

Rich would be full of vitamins from all the infowars store supplements. You might survive off evo if it's just you. It's common knowledge that he can't feed a family though.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 06:43 AM

lol
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 07:07 AM

Which reminds me of a questions asked by a fishing guide/friend.

"What the difference between an extra large pizza and a fishing guide?"

"The pizza can feed a family of four".

We caught some nice fish, too.
Posted by: Todd

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 07:27 AM

This thread is what happens when you get your "news" from "alternative sources", like dimwits, imbeciles, spaceballs, and general deficients.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Krijack

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 07:44 AM

"So he purchased his gold at $1900oz, at its peak. Yeah he may have lost a bunch of fiat dollars but he hedged himself against inflation and never lost any buying power with his gold, if he would have kept in in dollars his buying power would have went way down between 2011 and today. "

I am trying to wrap my head around this. Can he now buy more stuff with his gold than he could have in 2011? Or, can he convert it into more cash? How has he hedged himself against inflation if the value is priced in dollars and the price fell as compared to those dollars? Sure, if gold goes up in value he will have ok, but it hasn't. At this point if he cashes out he loses. If he waits he may or may not gain value. If he had kept it in the bonds at just the rate of inflation he would be doing better.
My wife's family bought some land Tennessee in the 1950's that is supposed to have oil on it. They keep talking about how much it is going to be worth someday, but the cost of extraction is still higher than the value of the oil at this point. If they invested that money in land in the Seattle area or put it into stocks, adding in the property tax they pay every year, we would all be millionaires. Every thing needs to be taken into consideration. If the investor above had bought real estate with his money it easily would have doubled in many markets. What if he had bought stocks. What if he had left it in the bank at 1%. And then bought gold today? In any of these situations, would he have more or less gold today?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: stam
This thread is pretty much the only reason anybody even looks at PP anymore.

Solid Gold

Originally Posted By: 5star
You might survive off evo if it's just you. It's common knowledge that he can't feed a family though.

+1

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 11:46 AM

Picture the preppers emerging from their buried double wides in the back 40 with buckets of gold bullion, post-Apocalypse, attempting to purchase packs of Cools, Keystone Light, and frozen pizzas.

They will be decked out in knock off brand riot police gear and camo jackets.

I don't picture them being successful at life at this point.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 11:47 AM

P.S. Gold has no actual value, either, unless someone says it does. It's a fuckin rock.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
P.S. Gold has no actual value, either, unless someone says it does. It's a fuckin rock.

Yup.

When TSHTF, about the only thing you can do with a hunk of gold is throw it at someone.

It's all about drinkable water when TSHTF. Control the water, control your destiny.

"FVck them and take their water!"

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 12:24 PM

Evo, I cant wait to gobble you up during the aftermath. Ill [Bleeeeep!] you out and plant some taters there. It will be the most productive you have ever been.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 12:47 PM

Evo, I cant wait to gobble you up during the aftermath. Ill [Bleeeeep!] you out and plant some taters there. It will be the most productive you have ever been.

Challenge!

Ok, Beezuz, time to lay down your proof. Evo has his new M40. No optic yet, but he can still hit you with it like a bat.

What are you bringing to this party?

We demand photo proof!

No one has claimed my AAC .300 blackout up on the Classifieds board yet. Price might go up if you've got nothing to back your claims with. smile

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: parker

Challenge!

Ok, Beezuz, time to lay down your proof. Evo has his new M40. No optic yet, but he can still hit you with it like a bat.

We demand photo proof!

No one has claimed my AAC .300 blackout up on the Classifieds board. Price might go up if you've got nothing to back your claims with. smile

rofl

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 12:59 PM

Beezuz the only thing you are gonna eat is some dudes asshole after he makes you his pet....

Todd, gold is a fvckin element...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 01:52 PM

Evo obviously wants a rimjob from Beezy, maybe he can make that the first course when he’s prepping the spud garden.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 02:09 PM

says the guy with a Grindr account....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 02:12 PM

Did you see some tall handsome dude on Grindr and assume it was me?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 02:15 PM

actually i didnt even know what the fvck it was, until you brought it up....

that should tell you all you need to know...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 02:21 PM

Hindsight is 20/20.

I mention Grindr a year ago and here you are talking about Beezy tongue punching your fart box.

Had I mentioned indeed.com or ziprecruiter.com a year ago, you might have a job by now!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 02:36 PM

FIVE STARS!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 03:01 PM

you keep your onyourknees.com and dickrecruiter.com sites to yourself Jake....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 05:41 PM

Challenge!

We demand photo proof!

No one has claimed my AAC .300 blackout up on the Classifieds board yet. Price might go up if you've got nothing to back your claims with. smile

Guns like that are for wars and sissies. I will gladly step into a non-lethal fight with Evo. 100% would love to beat him until he craps his shorts and starts trying to bite. I think I posted this already last year, Ill fight him, Ill be there, tell me when (weekends only western WA only). Im always down to fight a legit non-lethal fight especially with guys I despise. I was a wrestler growing up and enjoy humiliatng guys like Evo who are all hot air. Ive also been humiliated in matches so you know I can handle it unlike Evo who wills cry and cry and probably try and go get his gun from his trashmobile sonce that gun is the only power he will ever have.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 05:42 PM

Challenge!

We demand photo proof!

Guns like that are for wars and sissies. I will gladly step into a non-lethal fight with Evo. 100% would love to beat him until he craps his shorts and starts trying to bite. I think I said this already a year, Ill fight him, Ill be there, tell me when (weekends only western WA only). Im always down to fight a legit non-lethal fight especially with guys I despise. I was a wrestler growing up and enjoy humiliatng guys like Evo who are all hot air. Ive also been humiliated in matches so you know I can handle it unlike Evo who wills cry and cry and probably try and go get his gun from his trashmobile.

Lol, we all know Evo would go for his gun. He’s a pussy like that.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 05:43 PM

Or he’d have his girlfriend (caretaker) de escalate the situation which I have a feeling is what usually happens when Evo is brandishing his gun at wal mart.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 05:51 PM

rofl

I've never gotten my ass whooped ONCE....

Tell me why that could possibly be....
Posted by: Ikissmykiss

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 06:10 PM

Much like your Googling skills, you have world class speed?

Ike

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
When the dollar goes into its "death plunge" and hyper inflation kicks in gold is gonna go way past $50,000 per ounce. Wages per day after that might be 1$. at that time as well.

I read this prediction by our resident expert economist to my boss today and he was ecstatic! He has been buying quite a bit of gold recently...he might be up to three or four ounces. But what made him even more excited was the forecasted prevailing wage.
I can totally envision getting paid less per day than the workforce of the Great Depression....but I said what the hell, it will still be $1 more than Evo earns in a day.

Ike

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 07:56 PM

Got 2 1 carat diamonds, if you want one, 4k each....

Keep laughing...

Ohh, FYI, if I send them to gia, they go up to 8.... Each...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 08:12 PM

Keep laughing...

Didn’t you see the thread title? This belongs over on the “You guys steal your DIAMONDS yet?” thread.

Really though Evo, I know there’s a story behind those rocks.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 08:15 PM

Negative ghostrider, come with the duckets or STFU...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 08:21 PM

So what date and time works for everyone for the Beezy/Evo square-off?

I'd prefer a late afternoon on Saturday if that works for the contestants.

Will tickets be complementary or will you be charging for admission? Maybe get a charity event going?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 08:22 PM

I’ll bring the keg, $5 cups.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 08:40 PM

rofl

¥€€€€€€€

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 09:40 PM

Keep laughing...

I've always wondered how you all of a sudden acquired that $8,000...now I know.

I think Dan is on to something here....a good ol' fashioned PP "dull".

Stam already has the undercard firmly established I believe...let's hear it!

Ike

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 09:55 PM

Now you know what? That I had something?

Still have 3500 in the bank...

Won't go below that either...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 10:02 PM

You'll need to add a few more fights to that card before I drive that far. Evo vs Jason might go one full 5 min. round, but I doubt either has the cardio to go any longer.

Don't know either one of ya, but if this will end all of the back/forth you two do then I'd rather you didn't fight...this board would be boring at times if you two weren't at each others throats like a couple of kindergartners fighting over rights to a sandbox.

Unified Rules of MMA?

Hell...for a free beer I'll referee for ya's.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/04/18 10:25 PM

While Prairie Ridge is a great name for a place for a fight, the beer situation is a deal breaker for me.

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger

...for a free beer I'll....

No can do. I’m no GoldMine, GoldDigger.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 06:07 AM

The fight will be charity if you think about it...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 07:18 AM

Beejesus will win, probably by rear naked choke. Redhook will lose by bent over and exhausted.... Should be fun, I think both contestants will give a good account of themselves.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 07:34 AM

I'm not sure what's worse...having $3500 in the bank, or bragging about it.

Fight on!

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 07:54 AM

This thread totally took a turn for the better.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 08:03 AM

LETS GET READY TO RRRRUUUUUMMMMBBBLLLLEEEEE!

We're living dangerously my dudes. If Merg sees this thread, he's gonna want the ring girl job.

Todd - don't scoff at $3,500. That chit is interest bearing yo! $3,500.01 is just around the corner and then Evo can finally retire from years of hard work.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 08:16 AM

if i spent it all today, it still wouldnt affect me... most people have to pull out credit cards to spend that kind of money and have it not affect them... i prefer to not go that route...

i honestly think that some of the people here smoke crack, well that and spice....

ill ask RICH...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 08:33 AM

ill ask RICH...

Always a solid plan.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: stonefish

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 08:40 AM

Most people here would qualify for a credit card.
Some not so much.......for obvious reasons.
SF

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 08:42 AM

Uh huh...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 08:43 AM

Evo’s delusions of grandeur. Roy Nelson has a belly, Evo has a belly. Roy Nelson goes by “Big Country”, Evo is a “Big Cuntry.” That’s as far as the similarities go.

Evo can’t even beat his neighbors in a race to his own mailbox.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 08:46 AM

I posted that video because it's a good video, not some bitches ripping hair out...

But, you will keep telling yourself you know what you are talking about, as usual...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 08:47 AM

Isn't prarie ridge a correctional facility?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 09:43 AM

rofl

I've never gotten my ass whooped ONCE....

Tell me why that could possibly be....

Because you haven't been in many fights? Unless you're better than Roy Jones Jr. and Tyson and nearly every other World Class fighter who lost. If that's true, the hell with Beezus, you need to fight MAYWEATHER!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 11:28 AM

just about got into another one with the fuckin tweakers next door...

gave em their options, they declined....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 11:50 AM

just about got into another one with the fuckin tweakers next door...

gave em their options, they declined....

So, the mail thiefs are still at large? What options did you give them?

Keep stealing mail and keep being a tweaker? We know you didn't offer them help or a job......

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 11:58 AM

no, its the fvcking idiots that wake us up at 2 am when we need to get up at 4....

they started arguing, then the fat bitch busted the window out of the car, and thats when i said that was enough...

told them to shut the fvck up, they started talking sh!t back like they were gonna do something, so i said run and and see what happens...

he then told me he was half white and god bless....

i told him fvck race and go fvck yourself....

then i messaged the mom/owner of the house, and she is trying to make it sound like we are the ones at fault....

problem is, i have months of pictures, messages, warnings, ect, that show im right....

oh, and then the cops came.... pretty cool guys.... and no, i didnt call them....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

So, the mail thiefs are still at large?...

This is suspect #1, he usually wears pajamas and if you believe what he says, he’s a highly dangerous individual. Approach with caution.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:02 PM

WHOLLY SHART!!!!!

That's a ManBearPig!!!!!

Oh, and as for the fight, I'm now thinking about working with Don King and somehow getting Mike Tyson to join in as a "guest" fighter.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:04 PM

rofl

theres only 2 ways you could have gotten that photo Jake... what one was it?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:04 PM

rofl

It was on your grindr account?

Sooooo Laffin'.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:05 PM

rofl

Fu.ckers been stealing my mail, how do you think ?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:07 PM

dude you are a fvcking hypocrite, solid work princess...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:12 PM

How do you keep getting yourself into altercations, Redhook?

It's never your fault, however, you somehow get blamed for schit..... Why???

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:13 PM

Keep laughing...

Why are you selling rocks now?

I am laughing.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:14 PM

Fight on!

Fish on...

Todd

+10000000000

Evo been bragging about his pitiful savings and 2 diamonds like its supposed to impress us. It just makes me jog an extra mile and do 10 mote reps.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:15 PM

this has been going on for 6 months... and i have proof of all of it... pictures, messages, everything....

after a while, a person can only take so much, havent you people learned that yet?

Parker, i dont wear earrings anymore... have no need for them...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:16 PM

oh STFU Jason, the only reps you do is each thrust on your dick with your limp wrist, faggot....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:19 PM

and who is "us" Gayson? you speak like you are talking about the entire PP community... like no one here likes me, or fishes with me, or buys sh!t from me, or sells sh!t to me...

and as usual, you are wrong...

keep reppin faggot...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:20 PM

3500 is not bad for a low overhead operation

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 12:25 PM

Why am i defending Evo? Somebody.....anybody.......Dan........should I go light myself on fire now? evil

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 01:21 PM

Why am i defending Evo? Somebody.....anybody.......Dan........should I go light myself on fire now? evil

Now? A little late, don't you think,?

rofl

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 01:23 PM

probably because there isnt any reason whatsoever for any of this, and if you are an actual human being, and have a conscience, you may feel as if it were happening to you, you may not like it?

or not...

either way, i dont care....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 01:25 PM

thats me, and its not a nighty, i was wearing a black shirt, black shorts, and long johns that were white....

i told you that fvcking camera sucked...

and i aint fat...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 01:28 PM

oh and it almost happened again during that altercation a little bit ago...

when i told the bitch to STFU, she yells out "what, you think im sscared because you have a gun? what? are you gonna shoot me?" and came running towards me before her dude stopped her....

i was on my porch.....

my gun was in my bedroom 30 feet away....

5 minutes later, the cops showed up....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 02:04 PM

Why doesn't this thread have a six star option?

It's almost there. That pic makes it a five and a half, at least.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 02:12 PM

id be careful talking about pictures Todd....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 02:24 PM

5'9" 225, should be about 210... not fat... chubby sure, not fat.... slightly overweight, sure, not fat...

i dont own any white shirts, or shorts, also, my slippers are dark blue...

the person i sent the photo to, said that happens with IR cameras, when i get home, ill show you the shirt, shorts, and slippers if you are so inclined...

the long johns are white....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 02:32 PM

Like sands through the hour glass....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 04:00 PM

Fight on!

Fish on...

Todd

Lol. Like we're all supposed to be impressed.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 04:05 PM

If Beezus is smart, he'll move the fight to a Worksource office. His opponent won't even show up.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk

This is suspect #1, he usually wears pajamas and if you believe what he says, he’s a highly dangerous individual. Approach with caution.

rofl dude you look like a chunky Daniel Bryan.

Ok so dude if you guys fight I'll buy a fvckin plane ticket . I'm serious.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: vapidangler

Let's go fishing if you come up, it's been like ten fuckin years.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: LocalTalent

Fight on!

Fish on...

Todd

Lol. Like we're all supposed to be impressed.

Actually, considering the subject, I kinda am impressed!

Originally Posted By: LocalTalent
If Beezus is smart, he'll move the fight to a Worksource office. His opponent won't even show up.

Or the post office.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 05:13 PM

Let's go fishing if you come up, it's been like ten fuckin years.

Fish on...

Todd
You gonna get me on a boat this time??

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 05:29 PM

That pic of short fat dude in a dress is Evo? Or is that a Beiber outfit shirt-dress? Gross. That explains his gay obsession.

Now I want to fight him more and punch his boner.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 05:46 PM

and tongue punch his boner.

Uhh. Umm. Not the words I would have used, but whatever puts the blue into your bedazzled jeans is A OK by me.

On a side note, Dan's just happy that the "short, fat guy" mob has moved onto a new target. grin

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 06:21 PM

the person i sent the photo to, said that happens with IR cameras

Does what exactly? Takes 4" off your height and adds 40 pounds to your waist? Are you sure you didnt sneak out in your muumuu that particular night?

Ike

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 06:22 PM

Go fvck yourself..

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
and tongue punch his boner.

Uhh. Umm. Not the words I would have used, but whatever puts the blue into your bedazzled jeans is A OK by me.

On a side note, Dan's just happy that the "short, fat guy" mob has moved onto a new target. grin

Hey, asshole. Don't drag me into this.
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 07:06 PM

I tawt I taw a cankle.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 07:49 PM

Go fvck yourself..

Lol!

I'm so glad you're part of the DS...it just wouldn't be the same without you. All the insults and ribbing just slide off you like water off a ducks back. You're such a good sport...

As much as I hate to pile on, and I usually don't, it's almost impossible not to. Nearly everything you post is like a 70 mph fastball (I know, you probably throw 90+) right down the center of plate....you're such easy cannon fodder, it's hard to resist.

Not sure how Jake obtained that photo either...but I'm guessing you won't be hearing the end of it anytime soon.

Ike

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/05/18 08:04 PM

Threw 85 once.. not on target either, wasn't good in that, could hit but never really liked baseball...

I can throw about 150 with a baitcaster and hit you in the fvckin retina tho... And I don't even like baitcasters....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 07:30 AM

I hate to get this thread sidetracked, or mention the Mariners, however, I think Redhook has a strong shot at uncrowning Felix as the starter for our beloved M's......

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 07:40 AM

The avatar.

rofl

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 07:43 AM

That avatar is right up there with Hank’s cat pic.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 07:44 AM

Just a bit outside

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 08:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
The avatar.

rofl

Hahah dude....
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 09:31 AM

This thread delivers on so many levels, no, make that every level. In a thread about the need to invest in gold because of the impending market crash, Evo informs us that he's well and good because he has $3500 in the bank and two diamonds worth four grand, each. No wonder he doesn't need to work a job; he's already retired and living off the interest of his investments apparently. Silly me, and here I thought I was barely prepared for retirement with Social Security, a pension, and my investment nest egg. But then, I don't live in a trailer either.

Then when the photo of Evo makes a Dark Side appearance, Evo counsels us on the pinnacle of the male human form that's never lost a fight -- "5'9" 225, should be about 210... not fat... chubby sure, not fat.... slightly overweight, sure, not fat.." Of course most guys that height consider their fighting weight to be closer to 165, but not Evo. Beezus' jab is just gonna' bounce off Evo unless he goes for the KO.

I sure hope Paker is able to get a real promoter to put this fight deal together. Vapid will fly up and make a guest appearance, and all the Darksiders will get together to celebrate something other than the fight, and probably partake of an adult beverage or two. If we can't fish the Skagit yet, we deserve the gold star entertainment.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 10:38 AM

Undercard of Rich G vs. Gnomesayin?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 11:08 AM

Salmo STFU, im not even the one that brought money into this, i respond to something and sure as sh!t you turn it as i did it originally...

and what the fvck do you know about fighting weight? you speak like you know my frame and strength? and before you try to spin this as me saying im "like" them, im not, but go check the weight of Barry Sanders and MJD and tell me if they are fat...

i havent been 165 since i was probably 15 dipsh!t....
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 01:51 PM

Threw 85 once..

You're so full of shite. And if this bum fight actually happens I'll fly up from California as well.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 01:57 PM

uhhhhhhhhhhhh, Safeco used to have a radar station that you could throw in... tell them they are full of sh!t...

i also used to be able to hit 80+ MPH fastballs at Fat Bat in Kent....

but you wouldnt know any of this, because you are a spice smoking faggot....

STFU

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 02:03 PM

Wigger please, I actually played baseball at a decently high level there's no way your fat ass threw 85, maybe your sho hit that.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 02:08 PM

yeah you know more than radar guns....

you also know who i know....

its not hard to throw fast... accurate is one thing, fast is another...
Posted by: gooybob

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 03:04 PM

The stock market is only gonna "teeter" with this massive volatility for so long and I think the hourglass is about to run out any time.

Fortunately you still have time to stack some precious metals so you can hedge yourself against this collision course we are headed towards with this imminent crash. It really takes a minimal investment to cover all your other investments.

When this is all said and done the Dow is going to be well under 10,000. This is gonna be the largest wealth transfer in human history when it goes down and its real close.

This is going to be the crash of all crashes which will result in a system change and currency change. The federal reserve is likely to be disbanded and held liable before this is said and done, so anything you have in dollars, which is everything accept physical commodities is going to be worthless.

Many countries have already prepared for this, and the new system is already in place with china launching its "Gold Backed" Yuan last week.

Physical precious metals are still readily available and cheep, but they wont be at the snap of a finger.

Hey Rich,
There's a much better way to handle your fear. Get that piece of sh!t Trump out of office and things will settle down. It's his complete incompetence that is causing the markets to be volatile. I warned Hank a few months ago when he bragged about his 401-K and now it's toss a coin as to how the market will go. All because of a big mouthed buffoon that is in way over his ignorant head. I wonder which prison they will put him in?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: gooybob
I wonder which prison they will put him in?

The same prison Hillary and all the other dip schit politicians are in
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 05:10 PM

BMI index ain’t perfect but...

5' 9"
128 to 168 lbs. normal
169 to 202 lbs. overweight
203 to 263 lbs. obese

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 05:23 PM

So then Maurice Jones Drew was obese, Barry Sanders as well.. Mike Tyson at 5' 10 225 was a fat fvck... I can keep going...

If I were 168 or under I would look like a crackhead...

Oh and FYI, the only people that have called me fat, are you guys... You know, the ones who have never met me...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:05 PM

Maurice Jones Drew
Barry Sanders
Mike Tyson
Evo

Yup. That math totally checks out Uncle Rico.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:13 PM

Now let's play a fun game and name all the world class athletes who are 5'9 and under 170lb....... rofl

I'd rather stick to the list of MJD, Tyson, and Redhook.... Beejesus has his work cut out

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:23 PM

You forgot Sanders

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:25 PM

Ohh and Emmitt Smith...
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:40 PM

I thought that photo was Chumlee. Evo, does this height and weight really need to be explained to you. Muscle weighs more than fat. I'm 5' 11" 185....my ideal weight should be 175, my waist of 33- 34 has not changed in 30 years. Serious question, are you wearing a large t-shirt in that photo or is that a onesie.

Evo, (fist's of stone) how many fights roughly have you been into ? Not slapping girl fights, but real brawls.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:45 PM

Evo.....aka The Camden buzz saw...google it.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:47 PM

Hit man Hearn's. applause

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:49 PM

marvelous marvin hagler

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:51 PM

Smoking Joe Frazier.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:53 PM

Pace yourself Duc.....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 06:54 PM

Chumlee rofl

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 08:18 PM

onesie rofl

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 09:12 PM

Where’s the left hand and what is it doing?

Detective Emo caught on camera roughing up his suspect.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/06/18 09:14 PM

Just wait Jake... Karma's a bitch, and you know what I'm capable of....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 11:13 AM

What is Evo capable of? The only thing we on the Dark Side know for sure is that Evo is capable of permanent unemployment.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 01:04 PM

Evo had no problem searching for and posting the personal info and address, even with a picture of the home, of a fishing guide that he doesn’t even know or have dealings with. The house turned out to be the home of the guide’s ex wife and kids. He claimed that it was ok because all the info was available to the public online. This was all based on a more or less anonymous poster’s complaint against the guide.

The photo I posted of Evo was linked directly off his personal Photobucket account which he uses to post photos here, an account he has set to PUBLIC. If he wanted the photo gone all he had to do was change the link or even ask me to remove it, which I would gladly do.

Evo would prefer to act tough and use threats. Good for him.

Posted by: Keta

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 01:09 PM

Careful, Jake...

....a census taker once tried to test him, he ate his liver with a can of pork and beans and a cheap chianti

If he had any class it would have been fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 01:21 PM

yeah, except both parties had nothing wrong with what i did, they arent mad at me in any way, i have messages to prove that... the original accuser, is a liar, and never even booked a fvcking trip with the guy either... so whos the fvck up in that case?

remember tho, i was still correct rofl

and why should i have to do that Jake, why should i have to ask you, wasnt it YOU that said you would knock the sh!t off? wasnt it YOU that begged me to take a picture off that account that was sent to me? and didnt i do that, immediately, upon request, and never once again did it because i knew it upset you, and im not about just upsetting people for no reason....?

sometimes it sucks having such a good memory, i guess thats a flaw according to people like you tho...

and Jake, im not a little bitch pussy, post the pictures, like i give a flying fvck, what are you, or anyone for that matter, going to do to me?

not a fvcking thing except talk sh!t behind a fake name on the internet... we all know how that goes tho, and how i can figure things out in that regard as well...

have sh!t to do...

see ya...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 01:37 PM

I called you out once for having photos of my significant other on your Photobucket account, I remember that each and every time I make a comment about you. Begged you to take them down? Lol. Don’t think so.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 01:45 PM

uh, you didnt call sh!t out... you are lucky i dont have that account anymore...

but i do have this one, and the message you sent to me about another issue, appologizing to me...

you and a few others on this board are pretty fvckin weird you know that?

you send me these messages saying your sorry, stop for a minute, then start back up again...

if you are sorry, you wouldnt do it a second time... so stop wasting my time kissing my ass when you are just going to go back to the same person you were before....

Fake....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 01:46 PM

Yah, I felt bad once.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 01:57 PM

Looks like the only thing Evo is going to fight is diabetes...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 02:00 PM

my grandfather died from diabetes you stupid fvck...

do you ever think about the sh!t you say?

maybe i should make a cancer joke or some other joke about something one of your family members died from, cuz its highly doubtful that they all died of old age, and see how you like it....

fix your drippy pussy, then come fvck with me Gayson...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 02:50 PM

Weird thread...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 03:14 PM

Ok, this is ridiculous. This thread is bouncing around all over the place. I'm still pissed about the security system thread. That fuker went 17 pages and zero resolve! This one is going down the same path, but, hey.............I got a new avatar out of it, so it can't be that bad....

Carry on........

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 03:53 PM

zero resolve?

oh i got it fvcking resolved...

the land owner gave them 5 days to get all of the people out, and the trailer and cars, that was on Wed...

when i got into the arguement with the fat bitch that busted the windows out of her car, and her retarded fvckin husband, and the cops showed up, then came over here, i was talking with them and they told me that if i see anything at night from now on, call them, the house has been labeled a NARCO house, and the dude i was arguing with had a "lengthy and violent criminal history"...

then, just a bit ago, 2 cars showed up, dropped something off, then left, 30 seconds later, a Pierce County SHerriff truck came flying through going the same way as they did....

resolve....

ive got your resolve putz....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 04:39 PM

the dude i was arguing with had a "lengthy and violent criminal history"...

Well, that's great, just try not to let your resolve get you ' dissolved'

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 04:58 PM

Narco House? I take it you're now friends with them. j/king. smile

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 05:38 PM

Looks like the only thing Evo is going to fight is diabetes...
rofl rofl rofl
No need to buy gold. There's plenty in this thread for free.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 05:48 PM

when i got into the arguement with the fat bitch

Are you sure she is fat? And not just a little "chubby", or perhaps "slightly overweight"?

Why don't you post a Stealth Cam pic of her at night and let us be the judge?

Ike

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/07/18 05:53 PM

Don't have the camera anymore, took it back and bought a NFC float rod...

And a Nasci...

She's about 3, maybe 3 fiddy...

I'm not worried BM, I know plenty of people a hell of allot more violent than him, and I wouldn't even have to ask them for help....

Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 07:46 AM

yeah, except both parties had nothing wrong with what i did, they arent mad at me in any way, i have messages to prove that... the original accuser, is a liar, and never even booked a fvcking trip with the guy either... so whos the fvck up in that case?

Listen you little faggot
Im not on hear saying i can throw a 85 mph fast ball. you are the liar.
I did not lie about my complaint with that "guide" if you want to call him that. He stiffed us straight up for a full paid trip. Stay in your lane and don't talk about what you don't know about.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 08:48 AM

Evo posted: "oh i got it fvcking resolved...

the land owner gave them 5 days to get all of the people out, and the trailer and cars, that was on Wed...

when i got into the arguement with the fat bitch that busted the windows out of her car, and her retarded fvckin husband, and the cops showed up, then came over here, i was talking with them and they told me that if i see anything at night from now on, call them, the house has been labeled a NARCO house, and the dude i was arguing with had a "lengthy and violent criminal history"...

then, just a bit ago, 2 cars showed up, dropped something off, then left, 30 seconds later, a Pierce County SHerriff truck came flying through going the same way as they did....

resolve...."

Evo,

Assuming for the moment that you're not part of the problem (and I'm not saying that you are or aren't), why don't you move away from that ghetto and live somewhere normal and live a normal life, without all the drug and gangbanger drama?

Sg

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 10:47 AM

Thanks, just bought 100k.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: War-Paint

Listen you little faggot
Im not on hear saying i can throw a 85 mph fast ball. you are the liar.
I did not lie about my complaint with that "guide" if you want to call him that. He stiffed us straight up for a full paid trip. Stay in your lane and don't talk about what you don't know about.

uhhhhh, i said i threw 85 once, and it was inaccurate as sh!t, so now thats saying that i throw 85 now, and can strike out any batter in baseball....

again, making sh!t up, faggot...

Salmo, theres bullsh!t everywhere, she was told (apparently) by the property owner that she was to have all of it removed within 5 days, that was Wed...if they arent gone by tomorrow, which is 6 days, i will call him myself and have HER removed from here as well...

she has been warned for 8 months about the problems, other neighbors have gotten involved now, and so have the police...

everything will be fine, very very soon....

ive sat here patient, put up with the lies, bullsh!t, and everything else, im not an asshole unless you make me one, so the ball is in her court...

as far as the gang sh!t, it would be extremely unwise of any of them to bring that sh!t to me, and im pretty sure they know that, they havent said sh!t to me since i went off, or looked at me, asked me for anything, ect... all it is is posting a bunch of sh!t on FB...

not worried in the slightest....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 01:30 PM

not insecure in the slightest, ask anyone that knows me...

i also never said i was the tough guy, you did... what i did say, is if you wanna meet some tough guys, it can be arranged....

but, im sure you are going to go telling me about who i know, whats gone on in my life, how i handled it, how you handled it, and all the other horsesh!t in between...

good luck with that...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 03:05 PM

I wouldn't worry about these losers Evo, they probably don't own any gold or even drink 40s of malt liquor.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 03:32 PM

im good...

hope you are good too bud....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 03:59 PM

Even in a ski-mask I'm so superfamous I'm still recognized. What gave me away, the MAGA hat or the cardboard cutout of Trump in the background?

Yeah I'm doing good bud. It's about time to get sh!tfaced again. I'm about to open a nice cold 40oz brewed by hardworking American union workers. God bless America for providing us with delicious 40oz glass containers of Olde English 800 MALT LIQUOR.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 04:29 PM

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 04:50 PM

Maurice Jones Drew
Barry Sanders
Mike Tyson
Evo

Yup. That math totally checks out Uncle Rico.

LOL

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 04:52 PM

Whew.....just when I thought this thread was down the crapper, you guys class it back up with some malted beverages....nicely done.

I came to this thread for Gold trading tips but I'm staying in it for the Malt Liquor.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 05:17 PM

My buddy hooked me up with a jewellery guy, sounds really cool.. said I should have zero problems getting what I'm asking, and most likely will get more...

I'm also thinking about buying Katie's brothers Blazer.. it's already lowered, looks good, just has some electrical issues which is no problem... I can get it for 250 bux... If I decide to, im going to shoehorn a small block into it .... Or, mess with the 4.3, but I'd rather small block it...

Can use it as a fishing/commuter vehicle....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 05:29 PM

Atleast it has a 4.3, mine had a 2.8 back in the day. What a slug. Lower that monster, drop a small block in. Should get you to work and the fishin holes. Amp it up to fry the tweakers when they try to break in.....lol

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 06:16 PM

Gold prices rise over fears of trade war with China.

I'm up $900 on that $100k investment already. That's $900 is just one day, how many of you guys made $900 at your wagecuck job working for some jew? Every time Trump farts or tweets, gold will keep going up.

Fvck Swanny. Fvck Sea Lions. Fvck that 10 cent deposit Orygun charges on bottles. Fvck Orygun and their Oygrun 20's.

Orygun is a sh!thole. MAGA, drink MALT LIQUOR, BUY GOLD and read all of Rich G's posts!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 08:08 PM

i also never said i was the tough guy, you did... what i did say, is if you wanna meet some tough guys, it can be arranged....

Why do you always, very slightly make threats about getting people to do your dirty work? I believe you made a threat to reefer about getting a bunch of black guys to kidnap his GF and do certain things to her. Do you remember that? Not cool at all. This was several years ago, I'm sure Jake remembers.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 08:10 PM

That wasn't a threat...

I'll wait a couple months for your next message...

You really are fvckin weird you know?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 08:15 PM

Did you post something along those lines?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 08:18 PM

BM, the 2.8 was a good little motor reliability wise, just no power.. The 4.3 came in the Typhoon, but it was a turbo motor, there's also the 3.8 GN motor, turbo as well...

You can get a 400-500hp small block for cheaper than either of those, but I know a few people that I can get good deals from so the 6s are still possible... I haven't decided yet, it runs, so 250 isn't like I will lose... Fairly low miles as well.. ill think about it...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 08:18 PM

"That wasn't a threat"...

Sounds like a yes.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 09:46 PM

rofl

Ok Serpico...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/09/18 10:32 PM

rofl 250.00 Blazer.....it'll buff out good. crazy

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 06:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker

I'm also thinking about buying Katie's brothers Blazer.. it's already lowered, looks good, just has some electrical issues which is no problem... I can get it for 250 bux... If I decide to, im going to shoehorn a small block into it .... Or, mess with the 4.3, but I'd rather small block it...

Can use it as a fishing/commuter vehicle....

Have you asked your mommy if it's ok to park yet another lawn ornament in front of the trailer? You know damn well that Blazer ain't gonna ever move again. But hey, at least it'll deflect the bullets.

And what's this shiit about commuting? You finally got a job? Congrats.

So you're saying you're gonna come shoot at me?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 06:46 AM

Brings up a good point. Why would somebody sell a vehicle for $250? Better go over it thoroughly, Evo, or it will end up a lawn ornament. Of course, you could use it for a bait car, put the stealth cam out, and serve some much needed justice to that neighborhood. ??

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 06:56 AM

Her dad and brother are moving to Canada.. They are getting rid of it, Katie offered a grand but her dad said 250...

He's also giving us a 16 foot Starfoot aluminum boat...

Oh and a reloader... Among other things...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 06:57 AM

And the only reason I would get it would be to dump a small block into it and race it.. otherwise I don't need it...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 09:14 AM

And the only reason I would get it would be to dump a small block into it and race it.. otherwise I don't need it...

Evo,

$250 is probably its scrap value. Even at the $1,000 you say Katie offered her dad for the Blazer, that's still lawn ornament value. I agree with the post saying it will never move again. If you bring it home, I think it will be a lawn ornament. And you want to put a small block in it and race it? Help me understand. Racing is for people who are solvent, that have more than $3,500 and two diamonds, and usually have jobs to support the expensive hobby that racing is. How does a guy who hasn't worked for as many years as you've been on this forum, and doesn't live off his mom or his girlfriend as you say you don't, and doesn't live off some form of welfare as you say you don't - how the heck are you gonna' afford a small block and racing? Do you just print your own money? If so, print me up a stack of $50s, will ya'? I could use a few extra bucks, and I don't even race any cars.

Sg
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 10:55 AM

Best bet would be to throw the diamonds out the window and into the yard, they're easier to mow around than an old Blazer on blocks. The money ends up in the same place, just less work.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 11:20 AM

rofl

you guys miss the part that said it runs?

its got like 120k on a 4.3, it actually runs great, just has a electrical prolem, blinkers dont work or some sh!t....

nice black paint, nice interior, nice 5 star 18 inch wheels, lowered, has a corvette style rear bumper cover...

paid 3k a few years ago for it, but her brother doesnt like driving, hes a tad weird about things...

like i said, im thinking about it, what i may do, is just pay the Caddy off, which isnt much now, buy a Tahoe, then go and get another car that i can mess with, maybe a Cutlass, Impala, Skylark, or something...

or, i can buy this, pay my buddy 2k, and have a nasty ass motor in it... i have quite a few friends that do this sh!t religiously, so it wont be hard to get parts and help for cheap....

what you guys should do, is talk about how i cant do it, just like everything else....
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 11:33 AM

After five generations of mice living in it good luck with the electrical issues!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 01:06 PM

Sell that Blazer and invest the money 50% in gold and 50% 40's of MALT LIQUOR.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 01:40 PM

i could sell it i suppose, but its in pretty nice shape so... i still havent decided if i even want to deal with it... i could always get a buttrok Z28 or something....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 03:16 PM

You will ALWAYS be chasing those electrical gremlins if you buy a s10.
My old one couldn't have been in better shape when I picked it up and only a few years old. Recall after recall gremlin after gremlin among other issues that won't ever go away. I'd pass if I were you, take that for what its worth.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 03:48 PM

Gold is up again, bought 100k at $1325 yesterday, it's $1340 today. Another easy $500. Buy more gold, It's going to go up like crazy in a few weeks. Screencap this, its going to be going up a lot more soon.

I also got 40oz of that liquid gold...

It's 3:45, time to get sh!tfaced again. I'm watching the Gangster Party Line and chugging a 40oz of St. Ides. You guys want to talk some sh!t? You best not be coming around here without any malt liquor. Drink Malt Liquor, only malt liquor!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide
Gold is up again, bought 100k at $1325 yesterday, it's $1340 today. Another easy $500. Buy more gold, It's going to go up like crazy in a few weeks. Screencap this, its going to be going up a lot more soon.

I also got 40oz of that liquid gold...

It's 3:45, time to get sh!tfaced again. I'm watching the Gangster Party Line and chugging a 40oz of St. Ides. You guys want to talk some sh!t? You best not be coming around here without any malt liquor. Drink Malt Liquor, only malt liquor!

WTF? Kinky. I like it. I like you. You can stay.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 06:22 PM

Sup Prince......stick around longer this time. MAGA.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
I think his name rhymes with Pish Frince.

No chit? thumbs

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/10/18 08:39 PM

Lol, y'all don't pay attention much do ya?

rofl

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 02:01 PM

Gold touched $1365 today, on worries of WWIII with Russia due to Trump's tweets. If you didn't buy your GOLD yet, you better buy on the dip because it's pulled back a bit. Trump will tweet some more bullsh!t soon and then gold will hit it's 2016 high at $1375. Stock up on Malt Liquor folks. The Flat Earth is going to sh!t fast.

It's 2:00 and the market is closed, we're up 1% just today. So that means it's time to celebrate today's profits by getting sh!faced. Time to get inebriated again, MALT LIQUOR! Today I'm drinking an absolutely refreshing & delicious Colt 45. If it's good enough for Billy Dee Williams it's good enough for me.

In honor of Billy D, I got a can not a 40oz. I bought it in Vancouver but it says OR 10 cent return so I am going to return it in Orygun for 10 cents just to screw them over. Fvck the entire state of Orygun and each and every person there. Orygun is a sh!thole. Fvck you weak handed cvnts who don't even have any gold. Fvck people who don't drink malt liquor. God bless Malt Liquor! God bless Rich G and his investment tips! God bless America, the greatest fvcking country on God's Flat Earth! Gold, MAGA & Malt Liquor!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 02:21 PM

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 03:35 PM

Keyboard Cat brought happiness to millions, just like 40oz of Malt Liquor. RIP Keyboard Cat, your contributions to mankind will not be forgotten. MALT LIQUOR! I'll crack open and enjoy this 40oz of King Cobra Malt Liquor in honor of the Keyboard Cat.

Sweet mother of mercy, music to my ears. Keyboard Cat's soothing notes, Hungry Man's soothing flavors and KING COBRA MALT LIQUOR to get you sh!tfaced! The label says it's smooth tasting and they ain't bullsh!tting. MALT LIQUOR! God bless our beloved keyboard cat. May he rest in peace. Hey dead kitty, this malts for you! Keyboard Cat may be long gone but Malt Liquor will always be there for you. MALT LIQUOR!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 03:48 PM

STEELEWORLDWIDE,

When are you going to post up your awesome YouTube videos?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 03:49 PM

WTF is that?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Why do you always, very slightly make threats about getting people to do your dirty work?

Work? Surely you don't expect him to do any kind of work himself.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 04:56 PM

WTF is that?

4:20

https://youtu.be/lqxxZJXHO8o

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 05:05 PM

like i said, im thinking about it, what i may do, is just pay the Caddy off, which isnt much now, buy a Tahoe, then go and get another car that i can mess with, maybe a Cutlass, Impala, Skylark, or something...

or, i can buy this, pay my buddy 2k, and have a nasty ass motor in it... i have quite a few friends that do this sh!t religiously, so it wont be hard to get parts and help for cheap....

what you guys should do, is talk about how i cant do it, just like everything else....

Either way, it sounds like a wise financial move for someone who brags about having a pair of earrings and a few thousand bucks.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 05:10 PM

Oh I plan on doing it without touching the money in the bank...

I have with everything else...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 05:47 PM

85 mile an hour fastball....two seam or four ? I had an above average arm and could only throw around 70. Didn't you say you scored a 140 in a IQ test. Be careful with those thieving neighbors, they might jack you up and take all your chit, including your hope diamonds. eek

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 06:20 PM

No, I said I had an IQ of 400...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 06:46 PM

400........damuuuuum. applause

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 09:25 PM

An old moron once told me "When you've hit the bedrock of idiocracy and have struck comedy fools gold, only then can you lay down your shovel of stupidity". That ol' dumbchit didn't know what he's talking about. It's all about continuing to feverishly dig to set the bar higher and higher!

I believe in you all. YOU CAN DO IT!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 10:10 PM

with that quote, im now at 453, i dont even know who said it either, but i can feel it......

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 10:14 PM

Yet, here you are..unemployed, overweight and hanging out on the Darkside craving your daily abuse like an unwanted red-headed stepchild.

You've been given a great gift...yet all you did was fold it up and wipe your ass with it.

But...you still think you deserve respect...right?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 10:50 PM

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/11/18 11:11 PM

An old moron once told me "When you've hit the bedrock of idiocracy and have struck comedy fools gold, only then can you lay down your shovel of stupidity". That ol' dumbchit didn't know what he's talking about. It's all about continuing to feverishly dig to set the bar higher and higher!

I believe in you all. YOU CAN DO IT!

Spot on. Hard work will always give you a comfortable life. My Father taught H.S Earth science for 30 years and missed one day of work, and that was when his Dad had passed away. The same goes for my Mom who never missed work except when one of us kids were sick. Self made millionaires over. I've always tried to feel their shoes, which is impossible looking at it now. I have so much respect for them and are very proud to call them Mom and Dad.

It's not too late nate....but the time is passing you by.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/12/18 06:39 AM

WTF is that?

4:20

https://youtu.be/lqxxZJXHO8o

A whopping 165 views on youtube. I guess drinking [Bleeeeep!] beer and listening to [Bleeeeep!] music in front of a cardboard cut out of a [Bleeeeep!] President isn't all the rage. Weird thread...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/12/18 07:01 AM

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger

Yet, here you are..unemployed, overweight and hanging out on the Darkside craving your daily abuse like an unwanted red-headed stepchild.

You've been given a great gift...yet all you did was fold it up and wipe your ass with it.

But...you still think you deserve respect...right?

are you serious?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/12/18 09:51 AM

Bet yer ass I am. With an IQ of 400 (if you were serious) you should be making $500k+ a year working for some NASA or Gov't think tank, or better yet, you could be the Dean of Physics at MIT.

An I.Q between 90 and 110 is considered average; over 120, superior. Roughly 68% of the population has an IQ between 85 and 115. The average range between 70 and 130, and represents about 95% of the population.

IF (big if) your IQ is 400, you've been given an incredible gift. WTF have you done with it?

Keep in mind I don't know any of you personally, and realize y'all do know each other...but still, you come on the Darkside, let these guys twist you up like a doobie, and then smoke your ass every time you open your mouth.

Just can't put that and an IQ of 400 together...but then, well this is the Darkside, and stranger things have happened. eek2

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/12/18 01:59 PM

rofl

are you serious?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/12/18 02:26 PM

rofl

are you serious?

OK, so you really fall in the 85-115 group. Nothing to be ashamed of, is there?

I had a 260 IQ, once, but the ex took 130 of it in the divorce.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/12/18 02:43 PM

A whopping 165 views on youtube. I guess drinking [Bleeeeep!] beer and listening to [Bleeeeep!] music in front of a cardboard cut out of a [Bleeeeep!] President isn't all the rage. Weird thread...

I'm an internet superstar with over 1 million views. That cat video was just one for my friends in the Malt Liquor Drinking Community but you wouldn't know anything about that because you don't even drink Malt Liquor. You probably don't even own any gold either.

How dare you talk sh!t about Trump, disrespect the memory of that dead cat or talk sh!t about Malt Liquor? Respect MALT LIQUOR or kill Yo'self. Fvck Vapidangler, that lowlife POS. Fvck California, what a sh!thole. Fvck Monterey. Fvck Monterey Jack cheese, get some real American cheese you cvnt. Fvck people who don't drink Malt Liquor, drink Malt Liqour!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/12/18 03:20 PM

Looks like I need to try some MALT LIQUOR.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/13/18 03:42 AM

There's a lot of weight in this thread. Maybe instead of a fight fish prince, emo and the wader guy should just bump bellys.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/15/18 11:42 PM

I'm an internet superstar with over 1 million views. That cat video was just one for my friends in the Malt Liquor Drinking Community but you wouldn't know anything about that because you don't even drink Malt Liquor. You probably don't even own any gold either.

How dare you talk sh!t about Trump, disrespect the memory of that dead cat or talk sh!t about Malt Liquor? Respect MALT LIQUOR or kill Yo'self. Fvck Vapidangler, that lowlife POS. Fvck California, what a sh!thole. Fvck Monterey. Fvck Monterey Jack cheese, get some real American cheese you cvnt. Fvck people who don't drink Malt Liquor, drink Malt Liqour!

You haven't once mentioned the all time greatest Malt Liquor of all,Country Club. Tell me I haven't drank any malt liquor. I come from a long line of malt liquor drinking alcoholic drunks. I once projectile vomited Mickeys Bigmouth while serenating a high school chick at a party when I was 17. Monterey Jack Cheese is the shiznit. Monterey is far from a shithole,it's a world class vacation destination for millions of visitors each year. Wanna know what a shithole really is go to Aberdeen or Longview,those places suck total ass. The people in Washington must drink Malt Liquor because it's grey,dreary,wet,impoverished,meth ridden,the Mariners suck . Vapidangler . Now there's an American Hero.

True Story: I once drank 9 40 ouncers of King Cobra. I woke up the next morning in my friends volkswagon bus,completely naked,my clothes in a pile wet in the middle of the bus,and a completely well formed perfect 14 inch turd laying right along side my clothes. My first thought was "I hope that's my sh!t". I've drank a house full of Old E,Colt 45,Magnum,King Cobra,Mickeys,Schlitz Bull,Country Club,and Steel Reserve.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/16/18 01:00 PM

do you ever think about the sh!t you say?

Easily a Top 10 Darkside quote if I've ever seen one!

rofl

I go away to Cabo for 10 days, get my kids in to a 120 lb. striped marlin (thanks for the recommendation Stonefish! Ramon was AWESOME!) and some yellowfin tuna, been doing nothing other than working on my tan and drinking beers (not malt liquor but close. Piss warm Chango.) by the pool, only to come home to some truly crappy cold weather and this cesspool on the Darkside.

Will someone please tell me why I came back?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/16/18 03:07 PM

True Story: I once drank 9 40 ouncers of King Cobra. I woke up the next morning in my friends volkswagon bus,completely naked,my clothes in a pile wet in the middle of the bus,and a completely well formed perfect 14 inch turd laying right along side my clothes. My first thought was "I hope that's my sh!t". I've drank a house full of Old E,Colt 45,Magnum,King Cobra,Mickeys,Schlitz Bull,Country Club,and Steel Reserve.

MALT LIQUOR!

Posted by: Driftin'

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 09:46 AM

This malt liquor advantage is old news.

Was a personal tradition to push back from my desk, put up my worn Tony Lamas and pop the top on a robust can of Schlitz ML half way through each senior year college final exam. The head of the engineering dept. use to just shake his head and laugh. One not so lithe lit prof got quite flustered. Got to be interesting if there was a few on the same day. Obviously, A's were a given....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 11:06 AM

My buddy and I knocked back a few Schlitz before we took the SAT test.

I still wonder if I did better or worse on that test because of the malt liquor.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 11:24 AM

What was the one where the bottles looked like little glass kegs? Drank WAY too many of those...
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 12:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Capt. Quint
What was the one where the bottles looked like little glass kegs? Drank WAY too many of those...

Gotta be MICKEY'S! Only drank a couple myself, but I am pretty soft.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 01:31 PM

Yeah! Mickey's! All I could remember was that we called them "green grenades"!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 01:42 PM

the Green Hornet... drank plenty myself...

211, ICE 800, Steel Reserve, all that crap to me tastes like liquified oysters....

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 01:54 PM

the Green Hornet... drank plenty myself...

211, ICE 800, Steel Reserve, all that crap to me tastes like liquified oysters....

Mickey's Hornets are the 22 ounce bottles. Mickey's Big Mouth bottles are the mini keg looking things.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 02:01 PM

wut?

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 02:44 PM

Hornets:

Big Mouth:

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 02:53 PM

the hornet is on every single bottle of beer they make, and cans as well....

ive always, and most people i know, have called Mickey's the "Green Hornet", just like we call Siracha the "Kickn Chickn'....

to each their own i suppose...

Mickey's is actually good tho, i could still drink it... but thats bout it...

another sh!tty beer was Red Dog...

im just a Boodwietzer man myself now... Maybe a Stella or Pauli once in a while...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 03:06 PM

Many years ago while attending CWU, I had downed several olde English 800's and found the frig empty other than a bottle of Andre pink champagne. I downed it on top of the 800. I woke the next morning not next to a foot long turd like Vapid did, but next to a nice blond. After she left I blew chunks like there was no tomorrow. The worst was the headache.....just breathing hurt.
Posted by: blackmouth

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 03:32 PM

In the early 70's "Mickey's wide mouths" were the preferred beverage of dirt motorcycle riders because the "wide mouth" provided a nice receptacle to the contents of your bladder.

Mickey's was the choice of many two wheelers.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/17/18 06:10 PM

“Curve Ball”; a coffee in one hand, malt liquer in the other. Try it for an all nighter!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/24/18 11:59 AM

This is going to be the crash of all crashes which will result in a system change and currency change.

Down down 500 now! Looks like the E-Ticket Market ride is about the begin!

Strap yourself in, ladies. TS is about to hit TF.

Price of gold on 4/9 was $1338.

Price today (4/24) is $1334.

I'm all in! Pass me a 40!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/24/18 12:16 PM

It's a constant source of amusement that Rich catches wind of the next big conspiracy on his alt-news websites, flies in to predict doom, and then just totally disappears until the the next new big conspiracy comes flying in on the prepper/fruitcake/dingbat/alt-right news sites...like nothing ever happened, and with no shame at all about the last 62 straight incorrect predictions of the end of the world.

I wonder how long he'll be dormant between the time that this conspiracy doesn't happen, and the next one shows up on the wingnut wire?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/24/18 12:25 PM

the FANG stocks, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, and Alphabet (Google), have lost a total of 85 billion today... all dropping 3%...

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/24/18 12:27 PM

the FANG stocks, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, and Alphabet (Google), have lost a total of 85 billion today... all dropping 3%...

It's a good day to buy more Amazon, gold, and another case of 40's!

I don't actually buy malt liquor. I rent it.

My current malt liquor of choice is Georgetown's Bodhizofa. Or Lucille. Or TopCutter.

Damn. I'm bad at this malt liquor buying thing too!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/24/18 02:27 PM

This is going to be the crash of all crashes which will result in a system change and currency change.

Down down 500 now! Looks like the E-Ticket Market ride is about the begin!

Strap yourself in, ladies. TS is about to hit TF.

Price of gold on 4/9 was $1338.

Price today (4/24) is $1334.

I'm all in! Pass me a 40!

Looks like most of the smart money has been going into Bitcoin, but Gold still is a buy. Always buy on the dip. Drink Malt Liquor. Big Bear!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/24/18 07:24 PM

Adamantium is up 12 points

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/25/18 02:40 PM

Reality posted it's earnings report today. Reality's market cap is down 66% over this time last year. Magical Fantasy Land of Wonder and Make Believe has really cornered the market by eating into Reality's once robust market share. It's not looking good for Reality. I rate Reality as a sell.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 04/26/18 08:35 AM

That's a good tip, Nick, especially with Fantasy so widely available at really bargain basement prices.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 09/05/18 07:10 AM

Hey gold has went down over $50 and oz and I'm down over $4000 on my investment since your hot tip. You OWE me Rich G! Should have invested it all in precious liquid gold MALT LIQUOR!

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 09/06/18 10:02 PM

Everything is happening just as it should, dollar is going up, and because gold is valued in dollars its going down in price. This is what happens when a dominant reserve currency is getting ready to crash, most nations economies are buried in massive debt and as a result their currencies are devaluing, yet their debt is serviced in dollars which need to be purchased with their domestic currencies in order to service their debts, it takes more of their currencies to purchase dollars which causes the dollar to rise against all other currencies making gold lower in price since it is valued in dollars.

But the current rise of the dollar is not based on sound foundations its based on other nations economies beginning to collapse.

You have a buying opportunity right now, and likely it will be the last one.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 09/06/18 11:18 PM

Back in your Brinks truck Rich and buy silver instead. Think solar panels...China is about to start cranking out zillions. The U.S is included. Thousands of other industrial uses compared to Gold.

Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? - 09/07/18 08:17 AM

Way more upside in silver, very undervalued compared to gold. Historically silver to gold pricing ratio is around 10/1 since silver exists at that rate in the earths crust compared to gold. The manipulated pricing of silver has it at around 84/1.

Believe it or not silver is more rare than gold above ground, silver has a huge upside since it so desired as a conductor and its rare.

Nothing compares to it as a conductor and its necessary in lots of industrial equipment outside of solar panels, that's the reason it has been subsidized and super manipulated to keep the price down so its affordable for industrial use and there is no substitute.

Most of the gold that has been mined throughout the history of man is still being horded, most of the silver has been used and circulated as money or in recent times as an industrial metal, there is lots of silver in land fills in all kinds of junk electronics.