Parker

Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Parker - 08/24/18 01:54 PM

your wish has been granted...

http://dailyrockbox.com/after-41-years-r...tm_content=rush
Posted by: GoldDigger

Re: Parker - 08/24/18 08:11 PM

Sucks, but time marches on. Definitely in my top 5 GOAT bands of all time.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Parker - 08/27/18 12:26 PM

My wish will be granted on 11-11-18. I'd get those posts in now while you still can.....

Good things happen when Rush is playing - notice the song in the background:

PS - Neil said he was done from touring and recording back in March of 2016. His arthritis just got too bad and painful for him to continue to play the drums at the level that he demands of himself during every concert. Alex and Geddy have always said that Neil is and always be Rush. No Neil, no Rush. Not too sure why you think this is new news today.

Went to 15 Rush concerts over the years and loved every single one of them. OK, two of them sucked. Once was a super windy day at The Gorge and the band did NOT want to be on stage with the heavy speakers and lights flapping in the breeze above them and the other was in San Diego - accoustics of the venue we were in SUCKED! Took my kids to the last Rush concert (R40) and not only did it kick all the ass, but my kids loved it too.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Parker - 08/27/18 12:37 PM

it was a joke... ive always liked Rush, not something i will listen to like other bands but some of their stuff is good i think...

i do have an odd taste in music as some have said however...
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Parker - 08/27/18 06:50 PM

Props on taking your Kid's to see Rush ! I bet they still talk about it. thumbs