John McCain RIP

Posted by: larryb

John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 06:00 PM

a true american.
RIP
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 07:09 PM

He sold this this country out for personal gain, likely he faked his own death so he could run as he knows his Military Tribunal is quickly approaching.
Posted by: larryb

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 07:13 PM

what an ass hole you are rich g
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 07:42 PM

how quickly people forget....

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/McCain-Criticized-for-Slur-He-says-he-ll-keep-3304741.php

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/raymond-leon-roker/the-real-mccain-might-be_b_136353.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/cliff-schecter/john-mccains-white-suprem_b_99014.html

https://www.thenation.com/article/john-mccain-racist/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...-monkey/318721/

theres plenty more....

the only reason people are loving him now, is because of what went on with Trump....

its the same 2 faced bullsh!t that has gone on for the last 2 years...

the problem is...

the internet never forgets.....
Posted by: NickD90

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 08:26 PM

I was raised to not speak ill of the dead or those that cannot readily defend themselves, so I am going to take a hard pass on making any actual comments regarding this person.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 08:34 PM

That doesn't make sense Nick...

Stalin, Hitler, Dahmer, Guevara, Saddam, Osama, ect are all dead and people including you talk sh!t about them...

No I'm not being an asshole and no I'm not comparing McCain to them...

May he RIP, but it doesn't mean you can't call him for what he was...

Imagine what would and will be said when Trump dies...

Humans are just nuts most of the time....
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 09:01 PM

Buh bye you phony.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 09:06 PM

Except he wasn't Stalin, Hitler, Dahmer, Guevara, Saddam, Osama. He was a dude that I just didn't agree with - nothing more or less. His body isn't even cold yet and I'm trying to be a better person and get into heaven now. grin

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 09:47 PM

Yeah... Like I said...

Here, want me to tell you what you are trying to say?

Here..
Your mom raised you too not talk sh!t about people that just died...

Give it a minute...

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 09:48 PM

" His body isn't even cold yet" par for the course on the D.S. smile
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/25/18 11:02 PM

RIP Senator McCain. Thanks for your service in the US Navy and in the Senate.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 08:09 AM

Stay classy, Trump fans.

lol

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 08:52 AM

160 million in renovations at GITMO this year, two MP units deployed there, do you think that is for the 15 terrorists currently housed there?

No name has a million dollar cell waiting for him in Cuba, he can run but he cant hide, chit Trump might just pluck him right out of hells inferno to make sure he makes good on his reservation.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 09:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Stay classy, Trump fans.

lol

+100000000000000000000000000

Some of you guys are so [Bleeeeep!] in the head.
Posted by: FleaFlickr02

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 09:52 AM

McCain wasn't always (or often, IMO) right, and he certainly wasn't a brilliant campaign tactician (Sarah Palin as VP candidate?). At the end of the day, simply being a Republican in Arizona likely had a lot to do with his ability to maintain such a lengthy tenure.

He WAS, among even his opponents, widely respected as a co-worker, public servant, and subject of not always flattering journalism. He was also self-aware and knew he wasn't close to perfect. I believe humility like McCain's is among the traits most sorely lacking in Congress today. Congress cannot represent a diverse society in the binary mode they've adopted.

Regardless of what I think of McCain's politics (as if anyone cared), he was a true war hero. He had an opportunity to leave a North Vietnamese POW camp several years earlier than he did, but he refused to leave without his fellow POWs. For those of you who are bashing McCain because he was a Trump critic, that's what the "loyalty" your guy demands but never delivers is supposed to look like. Your guy would have been out of that prison camp and in a Saigon whorehouse before they finished making him the offer.

I wonder what you guys would be saying today if Hillary had won. My guess is there would be a lot more praise for a man who upheld Republican ideals for decades than what we've seen. Just a guess.
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 10:38 AM

I voted for Obama so that should pretty clearly represent my opinion of McCain as a politician.

Still I do consider him a war hero and someone all soldiers should look up to.

I do get a kick out of the media. Apparently they will say nice things about a republican. If they’re dead.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 11:04 AM

not all of them...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35034/far...aign=benshapiro

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 11:30 AM

this is the problem i have...

Rosanne, called Jarrett a monkey (specifically said muslim brotherhood and planet of the apes had a baby), she loses her job, career destroyed, they are dragging her through the mud....

McCain calls all Vietnamese the G word, says he will hate them till he dies, called Ahmadinejad a space monkey, and no one bats an eye for the most part... keeps his position in the government, makes a bunch more money, and influences the outcome of the country...

now that he is no longer with us, they praise him...

i dont really have an opinion about his politics, recently i feel he was being an asshole but that is probably due to his condition... i also question how he could have had the capacity to run a country, in his condition....

my problem is the double standard, if you are going to call people out for being racist, how do you then flip and praise a racist after they die?

like i said, its because of what went on with Trump that this is happening... because when he dies, just wait and see what people have to say about him...

its the typical double standard swirling the toilet bowl...

and honestly, its fvcking pathetic....
Posted by: CedarR

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 12:35 PM

What's pathetic is there's a steaming pile in the Offal Office, but the flies and maggots have chosen to leave it, to come here and savage the corpse of a fallen war hero and lifelong public servant. I didn't vote for Senator McCain, but found him to be one of the few Republican politicians worthy of respect. He was called a "renegade", but the dissenting voice and the minority report are an important part of American political discussion. He embraced former foes. He worked across the aisle to find compromise. The people who knew him best thought his admirable qualities far outweighed any shortcomings.
RIP John McCain.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 12:57 PM

embraced former foes?

like the Vietnamese?

i know some of you are old, and your memory isnt good, but mine is, and i remember exactly what was said when he was running for president against Obama....

this can actually all be found on the internet...

but as previously said, people generally only have good things to say about republicans after they die...

so i guess when Trump dies, we will all hear about what a great man and president he was...

right?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo
embraced former foes?

like the Vietnamese?

Every article I've read, and the bios I've seen on television have stated Senator McCain was one of the first and most ardent supporters of normalizing US relations with Vietnam.
https://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/ind...52-9608391f21ef

so i guess when Trump dies, we will all hear about what a great man and president he was...

right?

Only by those who think they might be named in his will.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 02:05 PM

"I hate the gooks," McCain said yesterday in response to a question from reporters aboard his campaign bus. "I will hate them as long as I live."

https://m.sfgate.com/politics/article/McCain-Criticized-for-Slur-He-says-he-ll-keep-3304741.php

Does that sound supportive to you?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 03:07 PM

Oh and FYI, the article you posted is from 1995... The one I posted is from 2000...

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 07:36 PM

Should be a good service for John McCain. Obama and Bush are going to deliver the eulogy. Trump the draft dodger is not invited.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 09:04 PM

"I hate the gooks," McCain said yesterday in response to a question from reporters aboard his campaign bus. "I will hate them as long as I live."

https://m.sfgate.com/politics/article/McCain-Criticized-for-Slur-He-says-he-ll-keep-3304741.php

Who cares? If you spent 5-1/2 years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam, you might say the same thing. For fux sakes.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 09:11 PM

Are you fvcking kidding me?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 09:25 PM

nope

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/26/18 09:36 PM

Solid work...

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/27/18 06:33 AM

Did you know Q predicted the exact time and date of "no names" departure?

Big week ahead.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/27/18 06:59 AM

Who the fvck is Q?
Posted by: The Trumpster

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/27/18 09:18 AM

Notice that the White House flag flies high today despite McCain's death. He is not a war hero. He was captured and brainwashed by the communists, while he was a prisoner of war in North Vietnam. He sold out his fellow POWs and America.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/27/18 12:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Should be a good service for John McCain...Trump the draft dodger is not invited.

Good call by the McCains. Having Trump and Pence speak at your funeral would be like having Milli Vanilli sing solo and acappela at your wedding. It would be an experience memorable only for its awfulness.

If McCain's memorial service is televised, it will likely have a larger audience and higher ratings, then Trump's inauguration. That will burn! Look for the petty man to do something "spectacular" to get the limelight back on him.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/27/18 12:51 PM

Gotta love the comradery with Navy Pilots.

My Uncle was a Navy light attack pilot and was flying the A-7 Corsair II the time McCain got shot down in his A-4. I asked my Uncle if he knew McCain (he did) and what he thought of his piloting skills and/or what he did wrong to get shot down.

My uncle's reply:

"Good Navy pilots do NOT get shot down."

I laughed my ass off.

PS. My uncle made over 1,000 traps and several hundred combat sorites and never ditched his plane or got shot down. smile

True story: McCain took a Navy Jet to go fly off and screw his mistress as he was cheating on his wife. He ran out of fuel on his trip and had to ditch/crash his jet.

Since his Dad was an Admiral, and no fvcking way was the Admiral's kid gonna take the fall for dumping a Navy Plane going on a nooky run while cheating on his wife, the Navy chalked it up as an "engine failure".

McCain used to tell everyone and anyone who would listen to him that he WAS going to be President some day. So close.....kinda.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/27/18 12:51 PM

what, like getting the trade deal done with Mexico?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/27/18 12:58 PM

what, like getting the trade deal done with Mexico?

Kudos to the Secretary of State. The person that does all the real work and let's the Prezy take the credit.

I'm sure we made a "deal, deal" that was too good for Mexico to turn down. Us common folk will never know that that is or was.

But, I'm sure Q will tell us......
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/28/18 07:24 PM

I don't mind the gooks.
Truth be known, I've patronized gook markets.
That Pho stuff isn't too bad either.

Still accepting winnings in Cabela's gift cards.
Posted by: Todd

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 07:19 AM

The fact that Trump is a schitty enough President, human, and draft dodger to make Dubya look good should be a wakeup call to GOP voters...it won't, of course. They're all "woke" and schit already.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 10:48 AM

Should be a good service for John McCain. Obama and Bush are going to deliver the eulogy. Trump the draft dodger is not invited.

The McCain family got the good and the bad; took a pass on the ugly. There's probably no living President who would want to eulogize Trump. The Trumpanzees are going to be gonna be listening to him praise himself over loudspeakers after he passes.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 11:26 AM

i find it funny how some of you can talk sh!t about someone that didnt want to be forced by their government to go kill people...

there are killers, and non killers...

Trump obviously isnt a killer...

McCain was...

get the fvck over it....

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 11:55 AM

i find it funny how some of you can talk sh!t about someone that didnt want to be forced by their government to go kill people...

McCain was...

get the fvck over it....

lol

Interesting defense for a draft dodging pussy.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 11:58 AM

its not a defense, its the truth...

are the people, some on here old enough, pussies for sh!tting their pants praying to god that they didnt get drafted....

or how about the people that knew that the US needed help, and didnt enlist on their own behalves, are they pussies?

no, they probably just didnt want to kill people....

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 12:10 PM

You should tell the 58 thousand service members who got drafted and actually did their duty - then never came home.

They probably didn't know they could get a doctor's note like the New York street fighter tough guy.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 12:21 PM

yeah thats also my point... maybe they didnt want to die...

who are you to say bad of people who dont want to kill people or potentially die because the government told them to do it....

speaking of that, was Ali a pussy?
Posted by: BW

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 12:51 PM

Don't normally get into this crap but this took a weird turn. Only because I kind of object to the crap EVO is spewing here.

My dad served in WWII and Korea. One uncle flew 36 missions in B17's in Europe. One flew the Burma hump in an unarmed cargo plane. As hard as I tried I was not able to get in soon enough for Viet Nam, Air Force 73 to 78. My wife lost her father in the early stages of Nam. She is a disabled vet herself. Our son was 14 years and 5 tours in Afghanistan with the third special forces group, now 100 % disabled.

We just wanted to serve and you call us KILLERS F off EVO

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 12:59 PM

dont take it out of context... im not saying that people that join the military are Richard Kuklinski's...

what im saying, is some people can, and some cant... dont be mad at people that dont want to, or attempt to... thats all...

and my grandfather was in the Navy, other was in the Army, Uncle was in the Army, 4th great grandfather was a Colonel in the War of 1812, 5th was in the Revolutionary War, fiances dad was a SGT in the Marines in Vietnam, his dad was in the Army, her other grandfather was a Colonel in the Army in the Korean War, and WW2...

some very very good family friends were also in Kosovo, Iraq, Lebanon, and other places...

but that still doesnt mean anything when i say that some people can do it, and some cant...

congratulations for being able to do it... and thanks for your service....

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
You should tell the 58 thousand service members who got drafted and actually did their duty - then never came home.

They probably didn't know they could get a doctor's note like the New York street fighter tough guy.

Do you think everybody KIA in Vietnam was drafted?

LOL

What about the millions of Americans that got doctor's notes or didn't pass draft physicals or got college deferments? Ask Joe Biden about his five (5) college deferments. They were handing out college deferments like Halloween candy.

Trump pussed out over bone spurs. You want to suck his dick for it? Great. Enjoy yourself. Quit asking me to suck it with you, you queer.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 01:06 PM

actually that was only 1 deferment... the others were for school, like Biden....

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 01:25 PM

Hank seems upset.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 01:27 PM

Shocker! Well connected rich guys with political connections using their status to dodge service. Stop it with this "my side vs. your side" BS. It's not Dem or Rep...it's rich or poor.

Have we all forgotten the lyrics to Fortunate Son? War has always been a poor person's' sport.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Shocker! Well connected rich guys with political connections using their status to dodge service. Stop it with this "my side vs. your side" BS. It's not Dem or Rep...it's rich or poor.

Have we all forgotten the lyrics to Fortunate Son? War has always been a poor person's' sport.

McCain's father was an admiral, but cool story anyway.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 01:52 PM

He sure was and McCain used it to his every advantage including the time he stole a jet to go visit his mistress, crashed it and had Daddy get him out of trouble.

There are exceptions to the rule. Biden's son, Prince William as other examples. Some rich do serve, most do not. Some serve when poor and then get rich later in life. Doesn't change the fact that throughout human history, wars are fought by poor folk 99.9999999999999% of the time. Are you really going to argue against that fact?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 01:57 PM

He sure was and McCain used it to his every advantage including the time he stole a jet to go visit his mistress, crashed it and had Daddy get him out of trouble.

There are exceptions to the rule. Biden's son, Prince William as other examples. Some rich do serve, most do not. Some serve when poor and then get rich later in life. Doesn't change the fact that throughout human history, wars are fought by poor folk 99.9999999999999% of the time. Are you really going to argue against that fact?

This thread is about McCain, right? If McCain had actually used his wealth to his advantage as you claimed, he wouldn't have been in Vietnam.

But yeah - I get your point.
Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 02:23 PM

Naaahhhhh
it's a lot easier to just drop your trousers and fling poo like monkeys at each-other while coming up with annoying nicknames and using divisive terminology

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 02:26 PM

this country was divided racially and politically far before the 2016 campaign...

odd how there isnt a bunch of BLM protests and city burnings going on now isnt it?

Wikileaks released Vault 7, which the CIA said was true (the same CIA everyone says to trust about the Russian BS), which showed how they can hack into computers, an make it look like another country is doing it....

the CIA was caught lying, and spying on the Senate, yet everyone STILL wants to believe what they say....

John McAfee, as crazy as he may be, hes also a genius, and said that if anything points to the Russians hacking anything, it wasnt the Russians... you should listen to that, because he knows more about that type of sh!t than even the CIA....

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 07:07 PM

This thread is about McCain, right? If McCain had actually used his wealth to his advantage as you claimed, he wouldn't have been in Vietnam.

But yeah - I get your point.

Coolio. This thread did start all about McCain, but it quickly devolved into tribal poo slinging per usual. Par for the course, what can ya' do? Cheers,

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 07:23 PM

Flingin' poo.

It's what we do.

smile

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 09:37 PM

Originally Posted By: parker
Gotta love the comradery with Navy Pilots.

My Uncle was a Navy light attack pilot and was flying the A-7 Corsair II the time McCain got shot down in his A-4. I asked my Uncle if he knew McCain (he did) and what he thought of his piloting skills and/or what he did wrong to get shot down.

My uncle's reply:

"Good Navy pilots do NOT get shot down."

I laughed my ass off.

PS. My uncle made over 1,000 traps and several hundred combat sorites and never ditched his plane or got shot down. smile

True story: McCain took a Navy Jet to go fly off and screw his mistress as he was cheating on his wife. He ran out of fuel on his trip and had to ditch/crash his jet.

Since his Dad was an Admiral, and no fvcking way was the Admiral's kid gonna take the fall for dumping a Navy Plane going on a nooky run while cheating on his wife, the Navy chalked it up as an "engine failure".

McCain used to tell everyone and anyone who would listen to him that he WAS going to be President some day. So close.....kinda.

That's quite a story. Has your story been substantiated? Found this on fact check dot org. McCains first marriage.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 09:42 PM

What? Do you still eat paint chips?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 10:40 PM

Are you mad Evo?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 10:50 PM

About what?

Take your Clonazepam and go to bed ..

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/29/18 11:23 PM

What Trump obviously isn't is a conscientious objector. To be one you would have to have a conscience, some compassion, a bit of empathy, and the ability to sympathize with others. Trump lacks each of these qualities. When Trump says, "I love you to the moon and back," he's looking in a mirror and talking to himself. His psychological profile probably correlates closer with a serial killer, then a non killer.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 08:09 AM

Originally Posted By: hooktender
You know him personally ? Or you pick that up from the “news”

He's been known to speak.

With words.

Ones that mean stuff.

Is it painful for you?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 09:03 AM

"I'm trying real hard to not point out how stupid you are so just stop with your phoney expertise in all things.

Racist attacks against people of color have gone up alot since the asshole you are defending (trump) started his campaign. And I know of what I speak.

I have AMERICAN friends and in laws from HAWAII of all places now being called racist names and being told to go back to Mexico. One person close to me (Hawaiian) was pushed out of the way and called a wetback at the local Safeway. She can't even go to that store anymore since it is happening a lot now. This kinda crap has gone up probably 500% since your racist hero (and racist Russian fake news stories I spoke of) came on the scene."

Hay Spanky do you work for the "fake news" or something?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 09:15 AM

Dirtballs, racists, white nationalists, and other assorted scumbags have all crawled out from under their rocks since one of them was installed in the White House. Sometimes I think it's the best thing about Trump being elected; it emboldened the most ignorant, stupid, and disgusting humans in America to expose themselves for exactly what they are.

Would have been better for them in the long run if they just continued to hide in their moms' basements and under white sheets.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 09:31 AM

yet here you are, on a topic about a racist.... not calling him for what he is....

i have plenty of islander friends... Tongan, Hawaiian, Samoan, ect... you wouldnt call one of those people Mexican, or anything for that matter, and walk away...

i also have a sh!t ton of black friends, and none of them seem to be affected except for a couple liberals that live in Seattle and try to act like their childhood was so suppressed and forget where and who they went to school with...

spreading bullsh!t like that is why racism still exists to this day....

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 10:01 AM

i have made quite a few friends here, ive been on peoples boats from here, there are people here that know me personally from before i was on here, ive bought and sold sh!t to people on here....

stop making up bullsh!t lies...

and why are you thanking me? they dont need your help... why do you feel the need to stand up for them? are you calling them weak for not doing it themselves?

GTFOH

you should probably check yourself before you make yourself look like a fvcking fool....

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 10:13 AM

my WOMEN dont go out in public by themselves, they always ask me to go WITH them...

pretty simple solution to the sh!t, but you cant seem to figure it out... and you call me dumb...

solid work dipsh!t...

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 10:15 AM

heres some logical sh!t to fvck your head up...

you bitch about me not being compassionate for people that i dont even know, that could even be making up lies, or you are lying yourself, saying im uncaring, and a bunch of other bullsh!t garbage...

then you call me stupid, and say im a retard, in a derogatory way, as to hurt me, and dont even think about the people that are REALLY retarded, and how that may make them feel...

jesus you are a fvcking moron...

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 10:16 AM

Uh oh, we might be approaching that time of the month for Evo....

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 10:18 AM

rofl

right, wader pisser.....

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 10:18 AM

my WOMEN dont go out in public by themselves, they always ask me to go WITH them.

Lolz. What a badass pimp mack daddy.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 10:23 AM

Katie wont get pushed around by anyone with me around, or not around... they would get pancaked into the fvckin asphalt....

dont take my word for it, ask her yourself... not really that hard to do either....

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 10:50 AM

my WOMEN dont go out in public by themselves, they always ask me to go WITH them...

pretty simple solution to the sh!t, but you cant seem to figure it out... and you call me dumb...

solid work dipsh!t...

lol

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 12:00 PM

Has your story been substantiated?

Nope. Just the words out of my Uncle's mouth.

Rule #1: Never Trust a Naval Aviator.

Rule #2: If you are an Admiral and have a daughter, see Rule #1.

A story told by someone else is just that, a story. I take all stories with a grain of salt, but some are worth re-sharing, substantiated or not.

Regardless of his personal life, I have the utmost respect for the late Senator McCain for his life long services to the US in both the military and in politics.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 02:18 PM

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/opinion/2018/2461081.html?currentSplittedPage=2

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 02:52 PM

How many of you right wingers voted for McCain? How many of you thought he was the cat's meow along with that abomination Palin to actually run our country?

How many of you hate his guts now because Trump told you to?

Don't bother answering, it's the same pile of hypocritical [Bleeeeep!] it always is with you clowns.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 05:11 PM

i said they ask...

and Todd, i wouldnt have voted for McCain and Palin if you paid me... only an idiot would have done so....

personally i wanted to see Romney, but he didnt get the nomination, so i didnt vote that year either... because i SURELY wasnt voting for Obama...

and hypocritical, is calling Trump a racist, with zero evidence of it whatsoever, then defending McCain, whome there is plenty of it known, only because he went after Trump...

if McCain was pro Trump, you idiots would be smashing his name in the dirt....

and you know it....

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: stam

Always, Herdbull? wink

Even when they go to work?

rofl

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 06:32 PM

You know what's cool about the internet?

Like I said, it never forgets...

Todd, do you remember some of the things you had to say about McCain?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 06:52 PM

Say you don't remember, Todd.

I want to see this.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 06:58 PM

There's booster seats in the corner...

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 07:04 PM

Too bad they don't make booster brains.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 07:08 PM

Do you think hoping someone chokes on Geritol is being nice?

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 07:24 PM

No.

Next question.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 07:31 PM

No further questions your honor..

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 07:43 PM

lol

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 08:09 PM

I like people who don't get brain cancer...

...and people with jobs.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/30/18 08:43 PM

my cousin Justin got it like 20 years ago... has a dent in his head now, very pretty wife, and is doing good... i like him...

i also like tits, Cuervo, Budweiser, fishing, shooting, racing, fvcking, the internet (duh), and more fishing after that...

never have i once cared about someone elses finances, or employment...

that has nothing to do with what a person can contribute to you on your journey through life...

i dont know what the fvck some of your deals izzzzzzzzzzz but what the fvck ever...

anyone got a 96-99 low milage Tahoe for sale? dont want a 200k mile POS so keep that in mind...

smile
Posted by: LocalTalent

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/31/18 12:17 AM

never have i once cared about someone elses finances, or employment...

Perfect placement of a comma.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/31/18 05:44 AM

Thanks..

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/31/18 09:41 AM

Too bad they don't make booster brains.

lol rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/31/18 10:58 AM

Yer' takin' this all much too seriously again Nate. I recommend not doing that. Or not. Up to you.

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/31/18 04:25 PM

Re: John McCain RIP - 08/31/18 09:57 PM

Re: John McCain RIP - 09/02/18 11:00 PM

Is that farker in the dirt yet? What did that cost us Americans??

Is areefa in the dirt yet? Gotta be a damn big hole. smile

Crossing my fingers someone knocks off Maxine H20. Why is she not in custody...black privilege perhaps ? Nah.

P.S After Trump sews up 2020...she's an asset now. rofl

MAGA.

Re: John McCain RIP - 09/06/18 12:56 PM

https://youtu.be/S53-2LYUefQ

Q said that No Name did not go out on his own terms.

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.vOrfW...id=3.1&rm=2

OOPS!

Re: John McCain RIP - 09/06/18 01:09 PM

https://www.facebook.com/100011306748075/videos/664757560577796/?t=19

Re: John McCain RIP - 09/06/18 01:26 PM

This article was written by JJ Paul McCartney who says:
For anyone who doesn't know the real John McCain let me help you get to know him. And remember this doesn't even mention his traitorous acts while he was a POW. Okay, people...before John McCain dies and the ridiculous "tributes" to the man make me vomit, let's remember what McCain's real legacy is: His father was the Admiral in charge of the Pacific fleet prosecuting the war in Vietnam Nam. Because of this McCain got preferential treatment in the Navy. He was allowed to become a Navy pilot. But he was a terrible pilot.McCain crashed two Navy Jets in his early career. Then while aboard the Aircraft Carrier USS Forrestal, McCain got angry because he had to wait in line to take off on a bombing run. He shut off his engines, opened the cockpit, and in his haste to exit the aircraft to chew someone out about his having to " wait", he hit the button that released his live bombs onto the deck of the Forrestal.He took off running, as the bombs exploded, which set off a chain reaction of bombs from adjacent aircraft, and the ensuing explosions and fires killed 133 sailors aboard the Forrestal.While his fellow sailors were fighting the fire, McCain went to the pilot's lounge below decks and watched the men fight the fire on closed circuit TV.Hours later, McCain took off with a New York Times reporter buddy of his, and went on to say that after seeing the effects of those bombs on the Forrestal, he was beginning to question the morality of dropping those bombs on the Viet Cong.McCain was the direct cause of 133 deaths on his own ship, and was never reprimanded. He was nowhere to be found as the Forrestal had to limp to the Philippines for months of repair work.McCain was married then. His wife was stricken with debilitating injuries in an automobile accident. And was hospitalized for more than 5 months. McCain was off gallivanting with anything in a skirt.Upon returning from Vietnam Nam, McCain found his wife was disfigured by her injuries, which included a shattered pelvis, arm, and legs. In order to save her legs, doctors performed 23 surgeries on her, and had to remove significant portions of the bones in her legs, which left he shorter, and unable to walk, and in a wheelchair, she had to use a catheter.McCain was disinterested in his first wife's predicament. She had to go through grueling physical therapy to learn to walk again.After McCain left the Navy, he was intent on a career in politics. He and His wife Carol had gotten to know Ronald and Nancy Reagan, and McCain was eager to jump into politics.But he decided he needed a more visually pleasing young woman by his side. He callously divorced Carol, the mother of his three children, and immediately jumped into the sack with new wife Cindy, who was 18 years younger.Upon learning of this, the Reagans were shocked and angered by how he had treated Carol.While campaigning for congress, McCain used pictures of himself posing with Mr. And Mrs. Reagan, but there was no hearty endorsement offered by the Reagans.McCain's new young wife was also an heiress to an Arizona Brewing fortune.And let us not forget McCain was one of the Keating 5, who had helped swindle life savings from countless Americans in the Savings and Loan scandal of the 1980's. McCain was in it up to his eyeballs.Yet McCain was well-connected in Washington, and parlayed his connections into a seat in the United States Senate.So before the tearful tributes to John McCain, be sure you remember the facts about this self-proclaimed Maverick. The facts do not agree with that portrait of a heroic patriot and great American.With due respect to his family, John McCain
Posted by: Excitable Bob

Re: John McCain RIP - 09/06/18 04:17 PM

Crap, that is all that story is! Guys like you with all this FAKE NEWS.
I have never been a John McCain fan either but I don't go around promoting FAKE STORIES about people. Let him rest in peace.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-fire-uss-forrestal/

Re: John McCain RIP - 09/06/18 05:07 PM

You think Snopes is legit?

Re: John McCain RIP - 09/06/18 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G
You think Snopes is legit?

More legit than Q.

Re: John McCain RIP - 09/06/18 09:43 PM

http://qanonproofs.com/trump-tweets-a-picture-with-the-filename-doitq/