NCAA Mens Basketball

Posted by: Steelheadman

NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/26/19 09:46 PM

Looking forward to the Sweet 16. No I didn't have a perfect bracket but some lucky guy did. We do a draft of teams and I still have 2 teams in even though I had the number 8 and 9 picks Michigan and Houston.

In other news the only Pac 12 team left is Oregon. Speaking of Oregon I'm glad Ernie Kent was fired. Never understood why Moose hired Kent and now we have to pay him out. Looks like Kyle Smith from USF is going to be the next coach at WSU.

Cheers! Hope you all enjoy the tournament!

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/26/19 09:52 PM

Former WSU coaches Kelvin Sampson Houston and Tony Bennett Virginia still in the tournament.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/27/19 06:37 AM

Michigan? Pffft. GO STATE! Sparty owned the Skunks this year.

Duke should have lost, which would have made it much easier for Sparty in the east. Bummed the Dawgs are out, but they drew the worst possible macthup to run their zone D in NC.

I'll tell you what, if Auburn continues to play like they have....nobody will touch em'. Lots of great games left, but overall it's been a kinda ho hum tourney.

I did read an article where a Urologist said he's seen a 30% increase in booked Vasectomies before the tourney started, so dudes could "heal up" on the couch. That's brilliant thinking and planning.

SPARTY ON!

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/27/19 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: NickD90

I did read an article where a Urologist said he's seen a 30% increase in booked Vasectomies before the tourney started, so dudes could "heal up" on the couch. That's brilliant thinking and planning.

Slo's dad shoulda thunk of that.

Go Gonzaga.

I got snipped after our 11 lb 1 oz boy was born and I believe the operation was done in late March. I was in pain for a couple of days with an ice pack.

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/29/19 06:39 PM

SPARTY! FVCK YEAH!

GO GREEN!

GO WHITE!

Told ya' Auburn was feelin' it. The Tiggers look greeeaaaat!

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/29/19 09:01 PM

It's rigged for Duke. There is no other explanation.

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/30/19 05:44 AM

Last night was one of the most disgusting displays of ref favoritism I've seen in a long time. It was hard to understand the announcers with Zion's cock stuffed down their throats. He should have fouled out early in the 2nd, instead the refs looked the other way the entire game. MSU is a much better overall team compared to Duke, but it's going to be hard to overcome Zion, the refs, the announcers, ESPN and the NCAA in a single game.

If I were MSU, I wouldn't double team Zion. Just let him go. He's going to split defenders anyway. Instead, smother the kick-outs and stop the 3's and FG's outside of the paint. Duke's shooters are not that great and they don't spread the ball well. Get RJ Barrett into foul trouble, because he's literally the only other good player on Duke. IMO

Sparty on!
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/30/19 07:43 AM

Agree. It was as bad as when Bettis was in the Super Bowl. An all-out effort to polish Zion's balls - but VTech had in their hands, and missed that last shot that most HS kids would have easily sunk. The play was set up perfectly, but the ball didn't find the target.

MSU and Duk is going to be a barn burner.

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/30/19 05:59 PM

Tortilla Tech's defense is soooooooo good. Bummer for Gonzaga. I was in Spokane on Friday and they were super pumped in them there parts. Prolly not so much now.

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/30/19 06:43 PM

This Haarms kid from Purdue. Yeah that kid is a douche bag supreme. Get a better haircut or at least some fcvkin' hair gel you Hitler Youth lookin' dickhead. Nothing personal kid - I'm a little tense right now so don't test me with your stupid looks.
Posted by: dwatkins

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/30/19 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
This Haarms kid from Purdue. Yeah that kid is a douche bag supreme. Get a better haircut or at least some fcvkin' hair gel you Hitler Youth lookin' dickhead. Nothing personal kid - I'm a little tense right now so don't test me with your stupid looks.

Gonzaga and Purdue lost? Ugh. Sorry was at the A’s game. Go Texas yech then I guess. Mich st will absolutely lock fuk down win the nat champ.

Enough with duke and enough with dick vitale.

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/31/19 01:27 PM

You couldn't get a greased bb up my bung hole with a jackhammer right about now.

GO GREEN!

GO WHITE!

SPARTY ONTO VICTORY!

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/31/19 02:53 PM

Zion should have 4 solid fouls going into half. Nope...just 2....cuz' money.

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 03/31/19 04:41 PM

What happens if this thing doesn't go down in the next 4 hours? Do I call a doctor?

beer

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 04/06/19 02:42 PM

SPARTY ON MY BITCHES!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 04/06/19 02:43 PM

https://sports.theonion.com/tom-izzo-calls-2019-spartans-best-team-he-s-ever-threat-1833849663

rofl

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 04/06/19 05:14 PM

Holy chit. That Gina & Burn finish defines March madness.

SPARTY on deck. Here we go!

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 04/06/19 05:27 PM

That's a rough loss for Auburn.

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 04/06/19 08:10 PM

Dammit. I'll say it again, Tech's D is about the best I've ever seen. GAH!

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 04/06/19 08:12 PM

I bet that was hard to watch for Nick. TT looked sharp and Sparty didn't.

I don't think TT can get by Virginny, though.

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 04/06/19 09:23 PM

TT does that to everyone they play though. TT v. Gina is going to be a defensive battle. First to 50 wins - if they even make it that far.

Sparty was tired & injured. Too many injures, so sub minutes were minimal during the tourney. They all played a crap ton of minutes.

Good news, is they only lose 1 senior and they are all coming back. MSU will be a MONSTER next season.

Proud of my boys, proud of State and proud to be a Spartan.
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 04/07/19 12:23 PM

Four national awards given today. Dawgs took two of them thumbs

Matisse Thybulle defensive POY
&
Isaiah Stewert HS POY

Now let’s get Hop COY next year!

Things are looking up on Mountlake!!!

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 04/07/19 01:32 PM

Thybulle's award is well deserved! The kid is a stud and has a great head on his shoulders. Congrats!

Re: NCAA Mens Basketball - 04/08/19 09:58 PM

Virginia over Texas Tech in OT.