Glass Houses

Posted by: Anonymous

Glass Houses - 05/20/19 07:27 AM

I'm sure y'all know the saying. Evidently we have some teatotalers and self righteous indignant squares on here who never once inhaled like old Billy Clinton (who you could always tell was lying when his lips were moving). I see some folks on here like to throw my drug addled alcoholic past at me I thought I would just get this out of the way for y'all. Here's a list of my past transgressions that nobody asked for:
Alcohol
Nitrous Oxide
Valium
Marijuana(all forms)
Opium
Heroin
LSD
Psilocybin and Cubensis mushrooms
Methamphetamines
Cocaine(any and all forms,gasp!!)
xanax
phenobarbitol
any other assorment of psychotropic pills,downers,uppers,sidewasers,you name it,I took it
Morphine
glue

I'm sure I missed some. Now you can call me more than just a crackhead and an acidangler. Fkn hacks
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 08:18 AM

You seem upset. Im sure some of us have been there done that a long time ago. You grow up, you live and learn. Time to get a life ass wrangler. You list all that $hit like it's an achievement.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 11:04 AM

look at these ball garglers.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 12:05 PM

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo

Now see that's some good sh!t right there ,40 and B legit!!
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 01:00 PM

Acid, your list, while impressive, is child's play to real mind altering experiences.....try going through four divorces. That will fuk you up forever.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 02:06 PM

It's not the divorces it is the fact that you kept getting fkn married. I did that sh!t once man,never again.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 02:33 PM

Hank's a slow learner.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 03:27 PM

I'll play. I ain't skeer'd.

Alcohol (all of it)
Weed (all of it)
LSD (a few times back in college)
Mushrooms (more than a few times)
Coke (once, by accident)
Xanax
Vicodin
Oxys
Cigarettes
Chew
Gambling
Women

That's about it. The only bad habit I have left are cigs. Everything else has been vanquished or I'm getting too old to bother. The only thing I'd probably do again are boomers. Boomers & camp fires were made for each other.

Waking up sober without a hangover really is a great feeling.
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Waking up sober without a hangover really is a great feeling.

I feel you. Since I quit drinking I think, “[Bleeeeep!] YEAH!” when I open my eyes in the morning. I also see how much energy and happiness drinking sucks out of the lives of my friends and family. I lost a lot of buddies when I stopped drinking, that is the hardest part. They don't like seeing me sober and happy cuz they aren’t.
Posted by: 5 * General Evo

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 03:58 PM

ill play too... smh i guess...

Alcohol, still drink beer and Cuervo...
Weed
LSD (used to like it, but, decided to stop)
Coke (Coke, not anything else, and never smoked it, and didnt use alot of it either)
Xanax (prescribed)
Vicodin/Hydrocodone (prescribed)
Oxycodone (prescribed)
Tylenol 3/Codeine (prescribed)
Valium (prescribed)
EXtasy (that sh!t is dangerous)
Mushrooms (one time, and NEVER again)
Cigarettes
Opium (couple times, never liked it, nor any of the PR's i was prescribed)
Guns (still addicted)
Fishing gear/Fishing (still addicted, have a rod and a couple reels i bought 3 months ago that havent seen the water)
Women (that sh!t is dangerous)

thats it that i can think of... not really and never have been a huge user of anything but weed and beer... gunpowder and monofilament... sulfite and borax... you know, the good stuff....
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 06:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Snake Pliskin
Acid, your list, while impressive, is child's play to real mind altering experiences.....try going through four divorces. That will fuk you up forever.

takes real stupidity to keep sticking finger in light socket, guess that reality would be hard to deal with.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 08:50 PM

popcorn

rofl
Posted by: Snake Pliskin

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 08:59 PM

Wasn't my finger and it wasn't a light socket.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/20/19 09:50 PM

Wasn't my finger and it wasn't a light socket.
rofl

Regarding the fishing tackle addiction Nate I am building a rod ,NFC blank,black widow grips with an alps mvt seat,titanium torzite guides,and HAD to buy a reel to go with the new rod. You do the math. Been kicking around buying a Daiwa Saltiga Expedition,1000 dollar reel,ugh. That's just last week.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/21/19 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
I lost a lot of buddies when I stopped drinking, that is the hardest part. They don't like seeing me sober and happy cuz they aren’t.

That's stinks, but here's the real truth. They weren't your friends.

Not trying to be harsh, just speaking the truth. REAL friends would be there for you no matter what and cheer you on in your sobriety. They would actively encourage it and help you succeed.

On the bright side, this gives you more room to find new and healthier friends. Not to sound super gay, but I'd be your friend if'n you need one. Seriously. smile

Re: Glass Houses - 05/21/19 03:44 PM

I have been sober almost 24 years. 99% of the people I knew then are gone. I have a friend since 3rd grade that's about it. The people who are supposed to be in our lives will be. My inner circle has gotten smaller and smaller. Same with my outer circle. I like it that way. I decide who is in my life. Anyway I know I'm just a crack head on here so take all this with a grain of salt.
Posted by: JTD

Re: Glass Houses - 05/21/19 04:57 PM

Wow.

I thought I was screwed up after two!

Winner woot

Re: Glass Houses - 05/21/19 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: stam

When he quit.... I realized he was way more interesting as a drunk.

Trainwrecks are interesting. Not necessarily something healthy. I'm boring as sh!t these days.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 08:59 AM

" I'm boring as sh!t these days."

I understand. I've led a life of boring moderation. Drama free, that's me. The result? I can do pretty much whatever I want. I kinda' like that.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 10:22 AM

Back in the long ago I worked with a guy that was a die-hard drunk.

When he quit.... I realized he was way more interesting as a drunk.

Its hard to believe I was more interesting passed out. Drinking always took energy from me. Some of my drinking buddies it was like Cocaine to them. I always wondered why some people got jacked on alcohol. It honestly just made me fight to stay awake.

I am now very hyperactive and a motor mouth. So I am probably more annoying than ever.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 11:56 AM

I watched a guy snort wasabi dust. And by guy, I mean The Legend. Stam

rofl

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 12:16 PM

I used to work with two guys that each brought a 6er of vitamin r in their lunch boxes every day. Hammered by 9am, what the life. They couldn't even function without their liquid breakfast and lunch.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
I used to work with two guys
No one wants to hear about your threesomes.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 02:18 PM

Big time fail..
Keep at it though ass wrangler.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

Its hard to believe I was more interesting passed out.

I don't find that hard to believe at all.

Lolz. You got me on that one.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Hank's a slow learner.

Danny is a slow grower.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Hank's a slow learner.

Danny is a slow grower.

WTF

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 07:46 PM

I used to shoot heroin in my d!ck...lol. Just kidding
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Hank's a slow learner.

Danny is a slow grower.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 08:34 PM

wasabi dust from the bottom of the roasted peanut can is my "living on the edge."

A mad man livin' on the wild side. I can dig it. Pro tip: save that dust to add to Panko.

Recently and I have zero clue why, I randomly decided to get back to my Baseball days and have started to chewing loose leaf again. After 25 years. WTF? I'm going through a taste test on all the brands....Redman, Levi, Beechnut, Stokers et al. Right now Stokers is in the lead. It's good chit.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 09:07 PM

rofl Me too. Truth.

On a learning note, you know how hard it is to find loose leaf around here nowadays? I've had some really painful and challenging gas station conversations with some serious dipchits behind the counter. The looks I get are priceless.

PS: Loose leaf makes Lings and Steelhead bite better. This is a proven fact. thumbs

Re: Glass Houses - 05/22/19 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: avidangler
I used to work with two guys
No one wants to hear about your threesomes.

Here's a video

Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Glass Houses - 05/23/19 09:51 AM

Oh buddy.
That leaf tobacco is the chit.

When I start it's full on.
Spitting in cups in meetings and not giving a chit.
Man the looks the snowflakes give ya are priceless.

Now that being said that chit is addictive.
Buyer beware.

I'm currently in non spit mode, but it comes and goes.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/23/19 04:52 PM

Re: Glass Houses - 05/23/19 10:38 PM

I used to shoot heroin in my d!ck...lol. Just kidding

Hahahaha we know,you don't have a dick. Hahahahah
Posted by: GPS

Re: Glass Houses - 05/25/19 08:55 AM

I used to work with two guys that each brought a 6er of vitamin r in their lunch boxes every day. Hammered by 9am, what the life. They couldn't even function without their liquid breakfast and lunch.

I'm calling BS.

No normal person who drank a 6 pack of Rainier daily would be hammered on it by 9am.

Not being able to function without it is believable.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/25/19 10:27 AM

Tell ya what. I will buy you a 6er of 16oz rainiers and we will see how drunk you get. If you can't get drunk off that then it's probably time to reevaluate some things in life.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/25/19 11:54 AM

FYI - there was a solid Beechnut bite this morning on the local crik. Stupid redneck Brats. That is all. thumbs

Re: Glass Houses - 05/25/19 12:53 PM

If they started the day with a 6er, and that would last them the whole day, how many exactly were downed before 9am?

I'm guessing no more than 2? A serious daily drinker is not hammered after that; they're more likely just getting back to functional.

And thanks, but, yes; I am already reevaluating many of my life choices.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/25/19 01:31 PM

They hit the handy mart at lunch and got another 6er to finish the work day. So about 10-12 16oz beers a day, each. Pretty impressive for a couple of 55+ cement finishers.
I sh!t you not my first boss would drink after work a 24oz,a 6er of 16s, and kill about 15 out of 18 Miller lites a night, every night. His gut and his heaping pile of cans would show for it too.
Don't get me wrong a couple of beers after a hot, hard days worth of work is rewarding but, I have seen alcoholism take over and ruin people's lives. Along with their families and other sh!t.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/25/19 01:35 PM

OK- I can see hammered by 9am at that rate.

I've known guys who could drink like that and still put in a day's work. Impressive, in a way, but it always caught up with them eventually.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/25/19 03:43 PM

I have seen alcoholism take over and ruin people's lives. Along with their families and other sh!t.

You have empathy for that,and yet you go around here talking the trash you do? GTFOH

Re: Glass Houses - 05/25/19 06:37 PM

I must be the fuktard whisperer.
I have empathy cause I've been to hell and back. Been through treatment and grew the fvckin balls to quit and move forward with my life. Believe me dude I used to smoke so much crystal it would make your fvckin head spin.
There's more to know if you shut your yap for a second.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/25/19 11:54 PM

I have empathy cause I've been to hell and back. Been through treatment and grew the fvckin balls to quit and move forward with my life. Believe me dude I used to smoke so much crystal it would make your fvckin head spin.

Are we gonna get real here? I can tell you all about hell and back. I have a nasty story,one of tragedy and pain and abuse and heartache,transformed into one of prosperity,health and sobriety. Or I could continue to be "crackhead" to you. It won't change reality so i don't care. I know who I am and how lucky I am to be alive.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/26/19 12:11 PM

I am just taking digs at you. I know how fvcked up addictions are trust me.
Glad your still with us. Keep it on the straight and narrow. thumbs

Re: Glass Houses - 05/26/19 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: avidangler

Are we gonna get real here? I can tell you all about hell and back. I have a nasty story,one of tragedy and pain and abuse and heartache,transformed into one of prosperity,health and sobriety. Or I could continue to be "crackhead" to you. It won't change reality so i don't care. I know who I am and how lucky I am to be alive.

I've been down the same road, however, talking about it on the darkside with the known peanut gallery is going to bring predictable results. The way idiot above talks with the frequent use of "fvckin" leads everyone to believe it's evo so there's that.

Re: Glass Houses - 05/26/19 10:37 PM

Yeah back to our regularly scheduled programming. Vapid style. I think it is EVO
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Glass Houses - 05/28/19 09:10 AM

Glass houses are OK.

However slugs occasionally leave trails on the glass.