Ole Barbarosa Retires

Posted by: Anonymous

Ole Barbarosa Retires - 07/24/19 03:14 PM

Well all you goddamn sidewinders I think it's been a good run for the legendary Barbarosa and I let Hank off the hook,no more armadillos for me you sumbitches @#%^$$#@@!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Ole Barbarosa Retires - 07/24/19 03:21 PM

Quitter.
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Ole Barbarosa Retires - 07/24/19 03:34 PM

You aint got enough ass in yer britches to call it quits.
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: Ole Barbarosa Retires - 07/24/19 04:49 PM

Barbie Dress Up will be back with her water pistolas.
Bitches like do-overs.
Book it.

Right between the eyes with the 10mm.
But first yer gonna do the bullet dance, silly bitch.

Posted by: NickD90

Re: Ole Barbarosa Retires - 07/24/19 05:27 PM

Well......bye
Posted by: JTD

Re: Ole Barbarosa Retires - 07/24/19 08:29 PM

Always thought it was Parker.

I miss all the characters that have graced this page. Barbarossa always seemed like a good egg and a straight shooter. To me, losing him would just create a bigger void here.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Ole Barbarosa Retires - 07/24/19 09:32 PM

Maybe Barbosa is TRBO?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Ole Barbarosa Retires - 07/24/19 10:12 PM

I am a big fan of westerns and a big fan of Willie. I figured Barbarosa would be a good accompaniment to Jonas and Romulus. The trick was to only bring him out occasionally and in a most random manner,lately he had been too prevalent and was losing steam I felt. So Barbarosa,I say to you,farewell,you ole sidewindin varmint eatin sumbitch. Nobody had enough ass in their britches to go toe to toe with ole Barbarosa those sumbitches @#$#$%@$%!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Ole Barbarosa Retires - 07/25/19 05:43 PM

Ol' Barb was a blowhard yella' belly dandy that used to rent himself out for a mear wooden nickle in Al Swearengen's house of ill repute. I'm the fastest draw in these here parts - not some two bit Trollip that likes to take liberties with Armadillas when ain't nobody lookin'. No man this side of the mighty Miss can best my trusty irons, cosmopolitan good looks and savage charm.

Regulators ride!