Get Well Soon Mitch

Posted by: Steelheadman

Get Well Soon Mitch - 08/04/19 03:14 PM

Mitch McConnell fractures shoulder

Moscow Mitch took a fall at his home in Kentucky and fractured his shoulder. Probably fell after drinking the Moscow Mitch - Jack Daniels and Stoli.
Posted by: eddie

Re: Get Well Soon Mitch - 08/04/19 04:10 PM

Maybe he could retire and make us all happy!
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Get Well Soon Mitch - 08/05/19 10:27 AM

Term limits. When Osteoporosis & dementia become enemy #1, then it's time to hang it up. If no term limits, I'd be fine with capping the public service age at 70 or thereabouts.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Get Well Soon Mitch - 08/05/19 10:46 AM

Strom was going strong .
Posted by: NOFISH

Re: Get Well Soon Mitch - 08/09/19 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
If no term limits, I'd be fine with capping the public service age at 70 or thereabouts.

^THIS^
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Get Well Soon Mitch - 08/11/19 09:59 AM

Moscow Mitch is running scared, Keep calling him Moscow Mitch

"Well, considering that the intelligence community unanimously agrees that Russia is still actively interfering in America's elections, it stands to reason that patriots on both sides of the aisle should want to beef up our election security so that our democracy will remain intact. Yet McConnell has obstructed legislation that would do precisely this, and the only logical explanation for him doing so is that he knows Russian meddling is likely to benefit Republican candidates. When he was called out on this with the insulting but deserved epithet "Moscow Mitch," he responded with a Senate speech in which he whined, "Keeping our republic means we can't let modern-day McCarthyism win. So here is my commitment: No matter how much they lie, no matter how much they bully, I will not be intimidated."