Stam - you could help us all

Posted by: eddie

Stam - you could help us all - 08/23/19 03:37 PM

Stam, I have a novel idea that would aid everyone on this board including you, although the $'s would be gone. For every day that the welcher Hank doesn't post, you lower his debt by $1. The idea of not having Hank post for almost 2 years fills me with happiness!!! What say you? It has become clear that Hank will never pay his debt, this may be a way to perform a true public service!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/23/19 03:45 PM

Just one problem with that. It leaves more room for me to spew forth my vapidity . And if that weren't bad enough,sol cuck,and rich,and midweststeelhead69,and spoony,all will miss him so much they commit suicide,this board will die,except for my vapid do nothing say nothing posting. And Paker will ban everyone else because this board sucks enough as it is,and Bob will shut the whole thing down. Unless Manty M and Jerry Garcia rise from the dead to make The DS Great AGAIN

MDSGA
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/23/19 04:38 PM

Yeah... Miss him terribly...lol
Maybe the Internet would run faster if he was not online.

I double dog dare you welchster to take Stam up on that offer.
It might save you from having to give handys in the alley.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/23/19 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: avidangler
Just one problem with that. It leaves more room for me to spew forth my vapidity . And if that weren't bad enough,sol cuck,and rich,and midweststeelhead69,and spoony,all will miss him so much they commit suicide,this board will die,except for my vapid do nothing say nothing posting. And Paker will ban everyone else because this board sucks enough as it is,and Bob will shut the whole thing down. Unless Manty M and Jerry Garcia rise from the dead to make The DS Great AGAIN

MDSGA

Now, that was funny.

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/23/19 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Now, that was funny.

Which part? I was proud of my Manty M reference grin
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/24/19 09:40 AM

You guys are dreaming. Hank is like a batch of Super Herpes that fvcked a bottle of glitter. He ain't going anywhere. Ever.

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/24/19 09:52 AM

Now that's fvckin funny.
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/24/19 11:01 AM

Haven't heard from Auntie Marsha for a long time. I do see the Reel Truth on FB. They were on that other board too. Todd has got to be Midwest Steelhead. Todd has been on here recently. Hank is probably fishing in SF bay with his gay guide buddy. I hear that they are having a good year for Kings in the Sac.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/24/19 01:10 PM

Now, that was funny.

All of it.

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/24/19 02:08 PM

Now, that was funny.

All of it.

recognize,motherfuckers

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/25/19 10:56 AM

Lol.. I got a flag in my garage of him all bloody after mcgregor diaz 1 with "I'm not surprised motherfuckers" under it.
Diaz is a G.

Re: Stam - you could help us all - 08/25/19 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
Lol.. I got a flag in my garage of him all bloody after mcgregor diaz 1 with "I'm not surprised motherfuckers" under it.
Diaz is a G.
I'm glad he is finally getting what's owed him,money wise and respect wise. I can't wait for Mazvidal vs Diaz. Hopefully Dana White doesn't blow that fight for us fans,5 rounder,make it happen.