Wild younger days

Posted by: Anonymous

Wild younger days - 01/23/20 12:53 PM

Like the time (s) I woke up naked in strange places. Or the time I took 10 hits of acid after being up for a week. I dont know how I function at all really. Watching some dude get stabbed in the back. Guns . Crazy [Bleeeeep!]. I should write a memoir. Lots of Salinas violence made it's way to peaceful monterey back in the late 80s. Crack dealers used to chase cars up the street in seaside lol. It was wild. I grew up in a cool place now that I think of it. One of these days I'll start writing about some of the characters I knew.

Re: Wild younger days - 01/23/20 12:56 PM

2 of note were Cricket and his old lady road kill Jill. She was pretty good looking . Hippies who lived in a hollowed out redwood tree in big sur and wore rawhide clothes they stitched together for deer leatherrofl . Once they found a warm road kill fox in big sur and bbq'd and ate it,hence her nick name.
There was another named Sheila Lenoreses whose called Gila Lizard feces. She crapped all over my friend steve bickelman while she was riding him. Wild times. I have hundreds of stories.
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Wild younger days - 01/23/20 01:08 PM

Wtf..Well alright, alright, alright.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Wild younger days - 01/23/20 01:28 PM

This one time....at band camp....

Re: Wild younger days - 01/23/20 03:23 PM

I told you guys I was waiting for paint to dry.
Posted by: Streamer

Re: Wild younger days - 01/25/20 09:04 PM

Well???

Re: Wild younger days - 01/25/20 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Well???
It ended up drying.