Farts

Posted by: Anonymous

Farts - 05/10/20 11:33 PM

So tonight I had bbq pork spareribs,grilled creole shrimp,and sausage,with mixed veggies than included broccoli. Needless to say I have some mighty pungent farts. I have a question,why is it when someone else farts it's nasty,but I kinda like the smell of my farts? Or at least don't mind them too much. I wonder how much of that is just psychological. I know some of you guys here are married pussywhipped little fukbois who aren't allowed to fart in your own homes,so disregard and leave this to the real men who love the smell of their own farts,and some of us have even hot boxed and dutch ovened people for the pure enjoyment of watching them suffer.
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Farts - 05/11/20 06:40 AM

Resident fart sniffer heard from.......
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Farts - 05/11/20 09:29 AM

Cool story bro.

Re: Farts - 05/11/20 11:17 AM

rofl tough crowd
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Farts - 05/11/20 07:34 PM

get a beer bong, cup your ass with the funnel, and suck through the hose if you like it so much. pretend it's a knife hit

Re: Farts - 05/11/20 09:18 PM

That was ok I guess. 2 stars.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Farts - 05/13/20 12:01 PM

I'll say this about farts. My farts, rarely, if ever, actually even smell and this upsets me. I know people have said this before, but it's really true with me. Many past GF's and buddies will attest to this fact. I will literally blow major, major ass and nothing. Windows don't even need to be rolled down and that's just no fun. Just pure clean air. BUT...here's the weird part. Since I don't generally stink, when I do stink very badly out of the blue, that means I'm getting sick. If my butt makes a certain sulfur smell, 100% guaranteed I'm coming down with the flu in 48 hours or less. It's kinda uncanny really. I didn't notice this until my ex-finance noticed this and brought it to my attention. Chicks notice weird things. That's all I got.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Farts - 05/13/20 12:18 PM

They don't and I'm not a 206'r. I'm not happy about my brand, so I have nothing to gain by pretending. I WANT to crop dust people. I mean, yeah sure, they will have a very, very slight twinge to them very occasionally, but mostly it's just nothing but hot air outta both ends. Sulfur butt is bad news for me. It shows up before I get any other flu symptoms and it's right like 99% of the time. Weird.
Posted by: SpoonFed

Re: Farts - 05/13/20 02:57 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90
I'll say this about farts. My farts, rarely, if ever, actually even smell and this upsets me. I know people have said this before, but it's really true with me. Many past GF's and buddies will attest to this fact. I will literally blow major, major ass and nothing. Windows don't even need to be rolled down and that's just no fun. Just pure clean air. BUT...here's the weird part. Since I don't generally stink, when I do stink very badly out of the blue, that means I'm getting sick. If my butt makes a certain sulfur smell, 100% guaranteed I'm coming down with the flu in 48 hours or less. It's kinda uncanny really. I didn't notice this until my ex-finance noticed this and brought it to my attention. Chicks notice weird things. That's all I got.

Lol.
True, the sulfur ass is definitely a sickness indicator.

Re: Farts - 05/13/20 03:32 PM

The thing about farts with no odor is you are still inhaling air that came out of someone's ASS. Roll that window down bro!!
Posted by: Bent Metal

Re: Farts - 05/13/20 08:50 PM

Sulfur ass.... rofl

The fvcker I work with has been sick since 1996
Posted by: Evo's Mom

Re: Farts - 05/13/20 09:00 PM

I'll fart on your face for 5 bucks.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Farts - 05/14/20 08:59 AM

Would that cause acne?

Re: Farts - 05/14/20 02:44 PM

Originally Posted By: extremesteelhead
No but it might cause brown eye.
Posted by: OceanSun

Re: Farts - 05/14/20 07:39 PM

What a bunch of sick mofo's

That said my dog can outfart all of y'all and clear the whole house. He's a [Bleeeeep!]-eating dog though - horse [Bleeeeep!], cow [Bleeeeep!], rabbit [Bleeeeep!] seems like any kind of [Bleeeeep!] he can get a hold of - if he doesn't eat it he'll roll in it.