Finally, a woman that understands fishing!

Posted by: golfer

Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/11/03 11:37 AM

I couldn't do the upload, but here is the link. Saw her on the Lewis. Anyone have an extra seat?

Fisher Woman
Posted by: Dave D

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/11/03 11:39 AM

Hey can you pass be a beer?

Never mind I will get it myself laugh
Posted by: baddawg

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/11/03 11:52 AM

come on now, if she really knew about fishing she would find a way to keep that brew cold!!! laugh cool wink beer thumbs
Posted by: Duck In The Fog

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/11/03 01:49 PM

I like to lick the can. The Duck
Posted by: uyellowdirtydog

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/11/03 02:05 PM

Took me quite a while to figure out what y'all were talking about when many many of you used the term "Flossing". Looks to me that in this picture like the can'a beer could be the bait for me to get Flossed, cold or not! :p
Posted by: sandpiper

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/11/03 07:26 PM

Consider ourselves flossed, golfer. Thank you! Think Id read a catalog of flossed fishing gals more often than my latest Golfsmith catalog even (and you know how hard those are to put down before looking at all the new clubs, right)!

She's even using the spinning reel with it hanging down instead of up. Got my reel up though.
Posted by: cupo

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/12/03 03:48 AM

Nice cans...I mean, can.
Posted by: BratBonker

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/12/03 10:42 AM

WHy cant the women in waders look like that?

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/12/03 01:01 PM

sandpiper, that's the way a spinning reel is suppose to be used. The Duck
Posted by: papaslap

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/12/03 04:07 PM

What a handy place to keep worms fresh! evil
Posted by: golfer

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/12/03 07:41 PM

I am surprised no one noticed the camouflaged outfit. Nothing like blending in with nature as you sneak up on Mr. Fishy
Posted by: papaslap

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/12/03 08:49 PM

I get it campfire camo beer

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/13/03 01:21 PM

Duck, spinning reels are supposed to be used like she is? Doh! No wonder Ive been getting starred at with funny looks. wink

Actually what I meant was being surprised at seeing a "model" using it correctly. "mine up" referred to, ah, a casting model. Not to anything off color though. smile

Can anyone smell "hops" when looking at that picture or is it just me? Maybe just wishful thinking. (that one will be harder to figure, Duck)

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/13/03 02:06 PM

harder to figure so I better splain that.

Ya see, smelling hops wasn't referring to what you might think. What I meant was that it would be cool for her to hop, which with the weight of the full beer can would pull down

nevermind
Posted by: budnate

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/13/03 02:11 PM

This is flossing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek
http://www.yenko.net/attachments/43921-Bikini.jpg
Posted by: Slab Quest

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/13/03 05:39 PM

Fishn'nut sent me this one:

Every Saturday morning he's going fishing. He gets up early and eager, makes his lunch, hooks up his boat and off he goes...all day long.
Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his lunch made, puts on his long johns, grabs the dog and goes to the garage to hook up his boat to the truck and down the driveway he goes.
Coming out of his garage rain is pouring down; it is like a torrential downpour. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50 mph.
Minutes later, he returns to the garage. He comes back into the house and turns the TV to the weather channel. He finds it's going to be bad weather all day long, so he puts his boat back in the garage, quietly undresses and slips back into bed.
There he cuddles up to his wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispers, "The weather out there is terrible." To which she sleepily replies.................
"Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that crud?"

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/13/03 05:44 PM

sandpiper, I reread what you wrote and realized what a horses patoot I was. I guess I was too flustered to understand what was going on. Sorry about that. The Duck
Posted by: Stew

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/13/03 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by budnate:
eek beer

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/13/03 07:03 PM

This is more fun than watching TV! Cant stop coming back to check this place out.

Hey no problem at all Duck. thats an easy one to miss.

Quote:
Papaslap: "OK I'll bite."
rofl rofl rofl

Now we know how you got your moniker. wink

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/13/03 07:15 PM

oops I got more splainin to do.

Its funny how people see things differently. I saw your moniker as Papa slap. It could just as easily be seen as Papa's lap. Please pardon.

ANyway I woke up from a nap with a corn cob in my hand and i think I have something stuck between my teeth that needs some flossin.

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/13/03 07:21 PM

also just occured to me that in this type of "thread" my avatar doesn't seem quite appropriate in here somehow.

hang on, I just watched it for a little bit and maybe it does belong in this thread. Now I cant look at it with the right perspective anymore. How do ya change those avatars?
Posted by: cupo

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/14/03 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by budnate:
Mmmmmmmmm... laugh eek
Posted by: Fishtales

Re: Finally, a woman that understands fishing! - 07/15/03 12:27 AM

Anyone can tell from the background that this isn't the Lewis. Too sparse.... Oh, I guess you guys didn't notice that! eek