Another Redondo king!

Posted by: Easy Limits

Another Redondo king! - 07/24/03 11:24 PM

Caught this nice 15# king off of Redondo this afternoon. She fell for the same set up as on Tuesday. I used a white/glow Hot Spot with an all silver 4.0 Coyote trolled down 80' in 90' of water.

Posted by: juggernaut

Re: Another Redondo king! - 07/25/03 12:24 AM

Good job Carl. I went out thur., but not for long enough I guess. Will have to make up for it this weekend. See you out there Easy.
Posted by: Winterun

Re: Another Redondo king! - 07/25/03 02:23 AM

easy,
you are just a fishing machine, looks like the nooks are in trouble over there!!! nice fish!!!
winterun thumbs
Posted by: dangerous dave

Re: Another Redondo king! - 07/25/03 03:05 AM

Way to go Easy!! Nice fish. Wonder if this might be a sign that the fish are starting to show up!
Posted by: bri24

Re: Another Redondo king! - 07/25/03 07:59 AM

Nice fish, I need to get out this weekend and give it a try. thumbs
Posted by: DUROBOAT15

Re: Another Redondo king! - 07/25/03 09:12 AM

Good job Easy,
Save some of those Kings for me. Im heading to Hoodsport for a week of fishing and crabbing tonight. But I might have to come back early if the Kings are not biteing there.
Posted by: Kid Sauk

Re: Another Redondo king! - 07/25/03 10:54 AM

Nice fish, Easy. We saw you out in Elliot Bay last weekend, but didn't get a chance to get close enough to say hello. Did give you a wave, however, but you didn't see me. You trolled right past us and my mom says, "that's a good name on that boat...EASY LIMITS". I said "Hey! I know that guy from Bob's board!".

Now that you've got two kings recently, you've set yourself up for many more. Just get out there and live up to your name and get TWO kingers next time down there in area 11. wink laugh
Posted by: Seacat

Re: Another Redondo king! - 07/25/03 12:29 PM

EL, you're my inspiration! JK!!!

How long of a leader are you using on that setup? What's you're troll speed? Those that smell of skunk need to know! help
Posted by: Easy Limits

Re: Another Redondo king! - 07/25/03 12:58 PM

I run the Coyote spoon back 3 times the flasher length. So, about 35 inches. Trolling speed about 2-3 MPH.
Posted by: Fishingjunky15

Re: Another Redondo king! - 07/25/03 01:24 PM

Looks like the big guys are starting to trickle in!!! beer