It's a super v sled fest!

Posted by: Chrome454

It's a super v sled fest! - 12/19/03 09:39 PM

Good god brotha! How many super v sled's can
the sky hold? Saw umteen today booin and side driften and din't see one single fish caught. Are these boats really that good or are there just to many alumaweld dealer's around here? What about the new badarse north river's and wooldridge's? Its getting insane out there!
Chrome
Posted by: Cigar

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/19/03 10:30 PM

mad mad mad mad mad mad

beathead
Posted by: wolverine

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/19/03 11:38 PM

It's a good product at a good price. 3 Rivers in Woodinville obviously has found the right combination of product, quality, price, and service. Consumers "vote" with their checkbook and obviously they like the Alumaweld's.
With the Cow being out of shape most of the season all the Seattle area sleds gotta go somewhere.
Posted by: centerpin

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/19/03 11:51 PM

Mine will be in the garage tomorrow we are going bank fishing

Cigar it was nice to meet you
Posted by: Double Haul

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/20/03 12:40 AM

Come on guys how about making one pass and letting someone else have a turn. Be kind to the bankie and don't sift through the run 15 times if he is there first. Who knows the bankie might leave happy if he catches just one fish rather than feeling like he has to catch every fish in the drift beer

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/20/03 09:43 PM

I think if wooldridge had a big dealer network like alumaweld does around here you would see just as many of them. Take hotshot guide service for example,that is one sweet sled. I will agree some of these sled goons could give a rats rip about anybody on the bank. Total disregard its almost like watching factory trollers up north. What really gets me is these guys can cover so much water where there is no bank access for fisherman and yet they rake there lines mostly where the bank guy is just tring to get a little piece of the pie. It wont be long before the sky turns into another
cowlitz scenerio. mad
Chrome
Posted by: okieboy

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/20/03 10:16 PM

Agh the joys of steelheading in suburbia!!
Posted by: bank walker

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/20/03 10:45 PM

In my book the Sky is already a Cowlitz North. Its hard to fish the mid river without the constant roar of inboards and the blatant disregard for bank fisherman...

Thats right...Its the price you pay for being close to suburbia
Posted by: fishingrod

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/20/03 10:57 PM

beathead Super VEE lt all the way thumbs
Posted by: Loomis

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/20/03 11:23 PM

I went over the cow today and the color was not that bad and I didnt see a single boat,maybe the bankies should go down there.

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/20/03 11:40 PM

Loomis-
Its called respect, do you know what Im talkin about dude?
Chrome
Posted by: centerpin

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/21/03 01:28 AM

Bank fished the sky at Sultin early am today
counted 9 sleds go buy
none of the boats fished our water.
so I gess there are some nice boat owners out there to.

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/21/03 02:27 AM

I agree centerpin, there is the good, the bad, and the downright ugly. The same can be said for bankfisherman as well. I just have never been able to understand why some fisherman
think they are god and have downright disregard for other fellow fisherman.
Chrome
Posted by: cupo

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/22/03 12:07 AM

I can't stand the guys who boondog through where people are fishing from the bank. The ones who do it, do it repeatedly. It would be rude for another bank angler to step in and run his bait in front of me and it's rude for a sled head to do it. $20k for a boat and you fish the cracker bar with it? Nice.
Posted by: rln

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/22/03 10:58 AM

was one the sky on thursday. Without a doubt it is the river of super vee's and tiller 200 mercs. Only saw one fish caught.
Posted by: Full Freezer

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/22/03 10:58 PM

I boated the Sky Saturday & today. Saw couple of boats boondog in front of bankies on Sat.

Way to much water to be had from sled to bother with what has been hammered from the bank.

I'm a cracker anyway. If I hooked it in front of you, you would witness me break it off! slap flog

I just hope you don't mind when I rocket thru the skinny water to get to MY slot! wink
Posted by: Loomis

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/23/03 12:35 AM

ha chrome here is some respect, if u dont like the competion then stay home and quit complaining.
Posted by: AkKings

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/23/03 12:47 AM

If your tired of the boat traffic, hit the tribs (hint-hint) my last three trips, I've gone 4 for 6, and the only sleds I've seen have been on hwy. 2 laugh
Posted by: Double Haul

Re: It's a super v sled fest! - 12/23/03 01:04 AM

Maybe that's where fishing is nose diving; it is increasingly being viewed as competition by the participants rather than an advocacy for the past time and the fish. If it indeed has become a numbers game and with a " no holds barred" attitude, maybe it's time to take up golf, at least with golf there is a code of etiquette that is followedrolleyes