A Team Salmonator Report- Green Point

Posted by: Downriggin

A Team Salmonator Report- Green Point - 12/20/03 03:02 PM

Mini DR and I hit the water this morning right at 7:30. First fish dipped the rod right at 8:00 and the other at 8:45.

Both fish took a Slam Dunk on 36" of 50# leader behind a Hotspot at 115 feet.

Back home in front of the pellet stove by 9:30.

Mini's fish went a hair over 9# and mine even at 12#
Posted by: Mooch

Re: A Team Salmonator Report- Green Point - 12/20/03 05:41 PM

thumbs
Like father, like daughter.
Congrats to both of you.
Posted by: Easy Limits

Re: A Team Salmonator Report- Green Point - 12/20/03 06:17 PM

Right on DR and daughter! Way to go.

Team Easy Limits fished Elliott Bay and we only caught a bunch of shakers. frown
Posted by: FishNg1

Re: A Team Salmonator Report- Green Point - 12/20/03 06:45 PM

Great job DR and Mini, I am going to have to get off my butt and start fishing. But, if I do that it will have to be steelheading, just can't seem to find the time during this time of year with all the Christmas festivities at the restaurant.

Steve
Posted by: Seacat

Re: A Team Salmonator Report- Green Point - 12/22/03 11:54 AM

Very nice DR. Those are some fine examples of good BM fishing. Green Pt. continues to be berry berry good to you. smile
Posted by: Kramer

Re: A Team Salmonator Report- Green Point - 12/22/03 03:00 PM

DR, you are making a believer out of a lot of us for GP winter BM. Way to go!
Posted by: Downriggin

Re: A Team Salmonator Report- Green Point - 12/22/03 03:13 PM

Although GP is known more for the spring fishing, Nov/Dec have always been a great time to fish too. Tons of Sand Lance spawning in the area.

The Sand Lance really draw the big fish into the area. They were a little late this year.

DD and I are planning a mini flotilla for Friday or Saturday. Stop by and give us shout on the radio.

I'll be out Christmas Eve.
Posted by: spawnout

Re: A Team Salmonator Report- Green Point - 12/23/03 10:58 PM

Holy Moly DR, just saw this, way to go laugh . Been abusing the steelhead, geese, and clams myself, maybe I better head up to GP and abuse one of those slabs myself one of these days. Got a goose opener tomorrow though, so will have to wait until after Xmas - save me a few ok eek