Bogie....after xmas? in out?

Posted by: Fish Stalker

Bogie....after xmas? in out? - 12/24/03 04:19 AM

What do you guys think? will the bogie stay in or go out after xmas? trying to go on a trip for a couple days somewhere....26,27, and 28th

thanks in advance
Posted by: Pat Graham

Re: Bogie....after xmas? in out? - 12/24/03 11:07 AM

Probably going to be out. Has been hit and miss with the rains. That darn slide just screws things all up. Been raining all night and morning so far. My guess is it isn't going to be long. Suppose to get rain the rest of the week.
Posted by: GutZ

Re: Bogie....after xmas? in out? - 12/24/03 02:59 PM

I think it will be toast! Nonetheless I will be out there somewhere!

Check this out. It just showed up
http://waterdata.usgs.gov/wa/nwis/uv?12043015

HoHoHo It's off to Forks I Go.

We wish you a christmas gift fish
And a Shiny one, Too!
Posted by: Bob

Re: Bogie....after xmas? in out? - 12/24/03 03:23 PM

A little murky this morning from what I saw. Plenty of showers today ... keep an eye on it, it'll likley be touch and go like it often is this time of year.

Glad the data is available online now, saw the equipment below the bridge back in salmon season and knew that had things in the works smile
Posted by: Pat Graham

Re: Bogie....after xmas? in out? - 12/24/03 05:34 PM

Just checked it at wilsons and it is getting colored up. Anymore rain and it should be gone. Way to cool there is a gage on this river now. Thanks for telling me BOB.
Posted by: Bob

Re: Bogie....after xmas? in out? - 12/24/03 11:40 PM

You only live a half mile down fromt he gauge Pat ... leave it to us upstreamers to let you know what's going on smile
Posted by: Fish Stalker

Re: Bogie....after xmas? in out? - 12/24/03 11:46 PM

Decisions Decisions!!!

hey the river is out ,,, no one go ! Ill check it out and get back to you guys in a couple days
laugh

Thanks Fellas
Posted by: BAITCASTER

Re: Bogie....after xmas? in out? - 12/25/03 06:39 PM

just go if theres any visilbility they'll bite that is how it has been the last few times out for me !! Good luck ho
Posted by: Stray Cat

Re: Bogie....after xmas? in out? - 12/25/03 10:11 PM

Since the gauge is new, i'm not sure what levels would be considered fishable or not. Any help would be appreciated. I usually drift the bogy in a 17' DB and of course, would not like to get in any trouble with low or high water. Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!