Good day of fishing!

Posted by: JacobF

Good day of fishing! - 12/26/03 05:36 PM

I went 1 for 3 today, landed a chrome bright buck. My younger brother went 1 for 2 landing his first ever steelhead, and our uncle also went 1 for 2 landing his first in over ten years. My dad also landed one, but let it go since it was dark.

Posted by: Mooch

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/26/03 06:01 PM

Now, that's bringing home the bacon. Congrats. thumbs
Nuthin' to this steelheading, right?
Posted by: 4Salt

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/26/03 06:55 PM

I'm takin' a shot in the dark here Fun5. Are these your fish?

If so, nice job! thumbs
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/26/03 06:59 PM

Nice morning for you guys....looks like everyone got to share in the fun. Very nice! beer

I drove out (hour and half one way), spent 20 minutes on the river and had bonked two brats and had to quit....one is in the smoker now. I should have enjoyed the morning longer, but then again.......... wink
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/26/03 07:00 PM

4 Salt....yes
Posted by: Fishingjunky15

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/26/03 11:17 PM

I did pretty good on the Green. Caught and released this small hatchery hen. The Green is a beautiful river, it's too bad that it's mouth is the Seattle waterfront. frown

[img]http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/cgi-bin//uploader.pl?action=view&epoch=1072498413[/img]
Posted by: Fishingjunky15

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/26/03 11:18 PM

hmmm....... the picture didn't like me. How do I get it to show up?
Posted by: JacobF

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/27/03 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fishingjunky15:
hmmm....... the picture didn't like me. How do I get it to show up?
You need to use the actual address of the image file, not the address of the page the picture is in. To do so, you right click on the picture itself and click properties. That will give you the address.

Nice fish, btw

Posted by: Mooch

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/27/03 04:02 AM

FJ15,
Nice little chromer. Congrats. Looks like some PK action. Surprised there aren't more guys there. I'm sure an ol' friend was standing on his rock across from you though. You may have seen him strip casting using an old Plueger flyfishing reel. The quiet but deadly type. Knows every rock in that section. Nonchalantly takes his fish down to the lower pool to beach. Next time you see him, let him know you're on to him. wink
Posted by: Steeliegreg

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/27/03 02:00 PM

Nice brat there, hope you bonked him, with those wool gloves he was a goner anyway. That's what hatchery fish are for, yum yum!
Posted by: fromcuthroattosteelies

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/28/03 01:03 AM

That exact spot is where I landed my first hatchery fish. What a great memory....... Congrats on a nice fish.
Posted by: h2o

Re: Good day of fishing! - 12/29/03 12:52 AM

Hehe...good job. I've stood on that same rock myself....