HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!!

Posted by: bri24

HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 05:13 PM

Look's as if the seahawk's made it to the play -off's with the dallas loss. beer beer Now let's see what happen's. confused
Posted by: caught steelin

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 06:35 PM

lets see what happens is right!
Posted by: Bustinbig

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 06:57 PM

thumbs laugh
Posted by: rialto

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 07:41 PM

They play at Green Bay next Sunday.
Posted by: B-RUN STEELY

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 08:01 PM

Because the Vikings got ripped off on the last play of the game- that guy was out.... That ref will get canned over that call.
Posted by: bri24

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 08:02 PM

Then it will be a short play-off life for the hawk's. what
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 08:43 PM

The HeeHawks and Cinderella.....kinda has a ring to it. help help help
Posted by: Jaydee

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 08:59 PM

I've watched the squaks since before I moved here in '84 and I agree, Holmgren and company wearing glass slippers to start 2004 sound good to me.
Happy New Year to all Hawks fans and to fisherman who pick up trash in our riparian habitats.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 09:27 PM

The Hawks will hand Favre his second playoff loss at home.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' with it. banana
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 10:14 PM

the hawks made it in for sure after the dallas loss, but since minnesota lost too dallas makes it back in.

Lets hope that it doesnt freeze over in Lambeau, cuz when it does the packers are like what 200-0.
Posted by: Brad_tgl

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/28/03 11:01 PM

It's nice that Seattle made it but facing the Packers at Lambeau is a heart stopper.

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/29/03 12:11 AM

Yup, I now consider myself one of the dozens apon dozens of Arizona Cardinal fans. Holmgren has beaten them in the tundra as a seahawk in recent memory but he also let go Ahman Green in recent memory and that defense of his is still suspect. Not to mention the road woes.
Posted by: Mike C

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/29/03 12:40 PM

Being a Packer fan since leaving the womb I went nuts when the Cardinals won. And I think they got the call right - one foot in, pushed out of bounds by the defender - touchdown. In any case, at the risk of being chewed up and spit out by the board, the Pack will make short order of the Seahawks. But it will be a great game to watch. Now I just have to figure how to get out of work. frown Anyone know what time the game will be?
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/29/03 12:47 PM

1:00 P.M. Sunday.What Dans said.Go HAWK'S.
Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE
Posted by: buckmaster5x4

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/29/03 02:13 PM

1:00pm eastern time 10:00 am west coast
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Tornado

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/29/03 02:20 PM

I don't think the Packers are chewing up and spitting out anybody this year. They've been a borderline playoff team since Holmgren left. I realize they already beat the Hawks this year but playoff games are different. Keep in mind what the defense did to SF this week it will be very similar to what they show Favre, the Packers may win but it will not be a blowout.

Someone commented about the Vikings game. Bottom line, the Vikes choked this year, and regardless of the outcome of the Arizona game, the guy would have been in, they really underachieved after going 6-0.

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/29/03 02:22 PM

10am pst. I won't even chase steelhead that morning, and that's saying something. Got a couple of hours in the afternoon still.
Posted by: h2o

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/29/03 03:01 PM

The Pack is playing outstanding football at exactly the right time of year.

The Pack are 11-2 at home in the playoffs.

The Pack beat the Seahawks once already this year in Lambeau, and that was when the temperature was a relatively balmy mid-forties. I'm thinking Lambeau in January = sub freezing temps so Seahawks fans ought not get their hops up...

...that way it will be that much more joyous if they can pull it off.

I haven't written the Hawks off completely though. After all, they did have an opportunity to win nearly every game they lost on the road this year and in the playoffs on the road at Lambeau in the freezing cold I expect that's about all you can ask for.............

Another thing I think may play into this a little...

...Matt Hasselbeck has looked an awful lot like Brett Favre this year, especially to anyone who's followed Brett's career very closely. Its in the release, the way he moves out of the pocket, the instinct of finding the open man when he is in trouble....the winning.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/29/03 06:29 PM

I really only care about one football team.....

GO DAWGS!!!!!

laugh

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/29/03 06:32 PM

Quote:
I really only care about one football team.....

GO DAWGS!!!!!
I used to think you were cool...........now I KNOW you're cool ! thumbs
Posted by: Rapid Robert

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/30/03 01:09 PM

rolleyes

GO COUGS !!!

GO HAWKS !

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/30/03 01:41 PM

Don't worry RR.........some day when the Cougs grow up, they'll play in a January 1st bowl game and win. wink

Good luck against UT.
Posted by: Theking

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/30/03 02:15 PM

the Hwaks forced me to give up Pro football in the 1980's I have not watched more than part of a game or two a year since. They have only one one game against a team with a winning record this year on the road. I think it will be a short playoff run.

I have not watched the Sonics since Wally Walker took over the team. Gave up 23 sets of season tickets.

Unfortunately the Dawgs have not seen the bottom yet.

For the most part the Cougs have played at the level of their opponets this year . It is a sign of good talent and new coaches. the good news is they have not been all over the news talking big and making predicitions. I think they have hunkered down since the Apple cup. Hopefully that means good things tonight.

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/30/03 04:48 PM

Ever since the A-rod thing, I like to see the "don't mess with texas" teams loose. Cougs over Longhorns by a touchdown.
I really enjoyed that Hawaii/Houston bowl game.

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/31/03 12:28 AM

(AM post)
Quote:
Originally posted by jaydee:
Ever since the A-rod thing, I like to see the "don't mess with texas" teams loose. Cougs over Longhorns by a touchdown.
I really enjoyed that Hawaii/Houston bowl game.
(PM post) I meant by a touchdown and a 2 point conversion! hello

Re: HAWK'S ARE IN!!!!! - 12/31/03 12:29 AM

And I was a Husky. Go figure.