Fishing tomorrow?

Posted by: MATT E.

Fishing tomorrow? - 12/29/03 11:58 PM

Now before you get all excited I was just trying to see if anybody wanted to give this poor college boy a ride fishing. I am not picky by any means and will fish anywhere that you may be going, and dont worry about secret spots, because I probably already know them, and they would remain secret anyhow. I only have a few more days before I have to go back to school and am trying to go fishing as much as possible until then. I have been using loner cars, which obviously have had to be returned or I wouldnt be posting this ridiculous post. So if any of you are going past Sequim in the morning and have some room let me know, thanks.
Posted by: Mooch

Re: Fishing tomorrow? - 12/30/03 02:03 AM

If anyone can give Matt a ride back from Forks on Tuesday night I can take him out. Matts got my number but he'd have to know early before I "skate" on by him.

Mooch out.
Posted by: MATT E.

Re: Fishing tomorrow? - 12/30/03 02:37 AM

Thanks Mooch, for the call to our fellow fishing brethren, but it looks as if you will have to catch them all for me. Hopefully the youngen that your with will get a couple. Have a good trip, maybe you will see me on the lower Duc on Wednesday.