Snow!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous

Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 12:23 AM

It's Snowing pretty good in Bremerton as we speak...

If it keeps up I may just have to miss work tomorrow... Man, what a way to end the year!

hello
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 12:26 AM

just started here about an hour ago, and I am missing work tomorrow snow or not!

been off since the 23rd wink

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 12:34 AM

Rub it in... rolleyes :p

At least there hasn't been any traffic this week!

laugh
Posted by: linebacker53

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 12:36 AM

Yes let it snow,,,Have a good 2" and comming down hard, I'm north of Poulsbo...
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 12:40 AM

I've got about 2 1/2" in the driveway right now. Hmmm, will all-wheel drive get me to the river in the morning? Think maybe I won't tow the boat. Decisions, decisions.

Sincerely,

Salmo g.
Posted by: ROCKFISH

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 01:07 AM

out here in port orchard by long lake its coming down pretty good, looks like no nail banging tomorrow.
Posted by: Finegrain

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 01:28 AM

Dang!! Not a flake (snow, that is) in Woodinville yet.
Posted by: Peter

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 01:49 AM

Should I let the snow stop me and my buddy fishing the Cow tomorrow?
I hope not...

><>
Posted by: eyeFISH

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 02:46 AM

Three inches in my driveway here in Grays Harbor. What a beautiful sight. It should put a lot of holes in the patient flow through the office tomorrow.
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 02:53 AM

hey....it's getting late and there's not so much as a dusting of snow here.....maybe down the road, I don't know....but bone dry here.
Posted by: JacobF

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 03:55 AM

Between 3 and 4 inches here in Burien.
Posted by: KingFisher85

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 06:21 AM

been dumpin since 7-8PM
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 08:32 AM

3/4" this morning between Everett and Lynnwood--- main roads were just wet.

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 08:52 AM

All we got was about 1/2" of new stuff..on top of about 5" that remained from Sat.

Fresh snow in the driveway, on top of compacted ice. Might make it fun to try and get the Buick out to go fishing, and I ain't shoveling
200' of an uphill graded driveway.

Looks like I'll be fishing below the house today.

Hope folks drive safe out there this morning..

Mike
Posted by: B-RUN STEELY

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 10:01 AM

Idaho has been getting pounded also. I am pretty sure that the total snow pack right now is greater than last years total. Thats good news for smolts headed down river in 2004 !!! Looks like the Old Farmers alminac (sp) might be wrong this year !!
Posted by: cowlitzfisherman

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 10:37 AM

Posted by: Bobber Down

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 11:22 AM

Did a triple lindy down the driveway this morning while in the office shoes eek Fell on my arse and bruised the elbow on my right arm, no hooksets for me for a while. Man I am turning into an old man (36). I'm the guy that I used to watch and laugh at as a kid.

Whidbey beach fishing report! ssslllloooowww, buddy went fishing for steelhead yesterday first at Casey (nothing except hungry looking seal), then at Bush with 5-15 other guys (off/on) and nothing there either.

Drive safe, looks like the worse is yet to come when you look at the Saturday through Tuesday forcast for next week. Lows in the teens.

BD
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 01:00 PM

Did you stay home and tend to your wounds Matt
Posted by: Fishingjunky15

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 01:16 PM

2 1/2 " up on South Hill by Puyallup. Should of gone steelheading today....

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 03:59 PM

Started snowing again here in Concrete about 10 this morning. Hasn't shown the least little sign of letting up.

Well, another good day to tie jigs and egg loops..would rather be fishing.

This stuff is gonna hang around for awhile.

Mike

Re: Snow!!!! - 12/31/03 04:19 PM

Well, ours in almost gone... It was pretty while it lasted... You know, Snow even makes bremerton look pretty wink

Roads are bare and wet and I'm pooped from shoveling slush in the driveway... Can't wait till round two, And since I dont have to work for the rest of the week I think I'll keep the car at the top of the driveway... laugh