The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here!

Posted by: Bob

The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 02/29/04 10:43 PM

Finally, I got a day off and I got all the prizes together and got the page up.

$5 a ticket gets you acrack at nearly $4000 worth of fishing trips, rods, reels, polarized glasses and loads more!

For you raffle box stuffers ... one of you will get rewarded for sure this year! The person who buys the most tix gets a Loomis rod & Daiwa Reel combo!

Visit the RAFFLE PAGE for info on what this is all about and a great list of prizes.

Many individuals & businesses donated lots of goodies for this ... so be sure to thank them if you have a chance, the best way might be by patronizing their establishment wink A definite personal thanks from me from all those who chipped in!

Good luck, and let the $$ for charity start flowin'!

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 02/29/04 11:07 PM

Who Me? Make a mistake? Never wink

All fixed, thanks!
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/01/04 06:29 PM

Hey now, be nice to me Aunty, or I won't pick you to fish with me on all these free guided trips I'm gonna win! Besides, it's already a done deal, Aunty! I might as well just send a bunch of pre-printed mailing labels to Fishgal now! Just start sending those goodies over my way now, Bob! I'll let you know soon when I want to book that free trip I'm gonna win! laugh

The rest of you shouldn't even bother entering. wink
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/02/04 08:49 AM

So Bob, can the same person win multiple times?
Posted by: baddawg

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/02/04 11:42 AM

There should be a rule that Cougars can't win any of the good prizes (the husky gear), but when it comes to down to it, a rule against Cougars winning anything wasn't really needed. laugh wink hello thumbs

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/03/04 12:01 AM

Yes Jerry, a person can win with every ticket they buy.

You buy five tix, all five can win a prize smile

The winner of the bonus prize will have all their tix eligible for all other prizes as well wink

Come on, let's get some entries!!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/03/04 12:05 PM

Bob,

Just picked up some tickets via PayPal. Do you mail the tickets out or ???

Got my gear packed for that Forks trip...and am looking forward to using the new rod too!

Mike
Posted by: Theking

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/04/04 09:22 PM

If we win some of that Husky crap can we send it directly to the Millionaires club so the UW Alumni can dress in style for a night on the streets?

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/05/04 11:56 AM

Come on now king, don't be a hater! By the way I don't see any cougs stepping up to the plate with a donation. I would suggest a guided cow tipping trip or a chance to see WSU coeds grazing in the local pastures near Pullman.
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/05/04 12:27 PM

OK guys I just annied up, you want some???

With all the tickets I bought and no competition from you guys, you'll be reading about me fishing with Bob with a brand new rod and reel, decked out in all Husky gear, with new sunglasses real soon!

And Baddawg, they aren't grazing, they are still puking after watching their boys play in the Apple cup this year!
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/05/04 01:05 PM

Sounds like a challenge from Sky-Guy moose
Posted by: caught steelin

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/05/04 01:24 PM

those uw clothes make great bait cloring and jig painting clothes. slap
Posted by: AkKings

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/05/04 07:34 PM

Just made my donation (Bob, I'm an excellent tipper wink and I don't mean "cow tipper")
Speaking of Cougars, anyone see that WSU-Stanford game last night, classic case of "Coug'd it"
Posted by: papaslap

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/06/04 04:29 PM

Quote:
cloring
enough said
Posted by: caught steelin

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/08/04 12:14 PM

papaslap,
yeah well, i tried to edit it but i got cut off the net to quick. so you got me this time. eek
Posted by: Chuckn'Duck

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/09/04 09:45 PM

Does the fifth-place prize package include Sparkey teaching the intro course in his crotchless sheep costume?

Thanks for everyone involved for putting together a stellar raffle...this is huge well, except for those purply things. Oh well, guess I could use some more oil rags for the garage.

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/10/04 10:24 PM

Come on, let's get some more entries ... otherwise it looks like a few people will be walking away with a whole mess of stuff wink
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/10/04 11:07 PM

Ok Bob,

I bought a couple...and am gonna buy some more.,..but,....I asked on 3/3

"Just picked up some tickets via PayPal. Do you mail the tickets out or ???"

I do have a receipt saying I spent X for tickets...but no numbers, stubs or ???

How does this work when you buy via PayPal? Do you send out tickets?

Thanks!

Mike

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/10/04 11:27 PM

Sorry MIke ... missed that ... been a little crazy as usual around these parts in March.

No tix ... it's a cyberspace sort of thing crossed with old fashioned contest smile

Corey made a neat Excel program to get all the names to print out on a chart for each ticket they buy(online or through the mail). We cut up on the lines and throw into a big paper sack and shake away.

Pretty simple, yet effective ... kinda like some of my fave fishing lures smile
Posted by: Captain

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/11/04 01:01 AM

Now this is a RAFFLE!!!!! Thanks Bob and Fishgal for putting this together. I have prchased some tickets and plan on purchasing more. When is the drawing?

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/11/04 10:25 PM

We'll be taking entries through the end of the month and then as soon as we get all the names cut up and in a hat, we'll start picking names smile
Posted by: herm

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/12/04 01:14 PM

laugh

I'm a little bit adraid to enter again Bob!

I promise to keep my mouth shut when we go again after I win!

laugh

herm

maybe banana banana banana
Posted by: NOFISH

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/12/04 03:21 PM

Despite the purple overtones, this Cougar is down for 10 tickets! thumbs

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/12/04 10:06 PM

This IS Forks Herm ... they have lots of good hearing protection available here smile

I'll know next time! Buy your tix!! banana thumbs

Thanks to all those that have got tix so far, let's keep it going, it's for a good cause and lots of prizes!

(If you win the Husky stuff and don't want it, we'll be happy to take it off your hands) wink

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/15/04 05:35 PM

Got mine!!! (I better win too!) laugh
Posted by: cohofshr

Re: The 2004 Raffle ... It's Here! - 03/19/04 08:59 PM

Thanks for the opportunity to donate to a good cause. Cant wait to get on the water.

COHO