Tulalip Bubble weekend 2

Posted by: Jeff J

Tulalip Bubble weekend 2 - 06/24/04 11:16 AM

I am planning on being out again this weekend to try my luck. Hope to see a few of you out there.
If anyone wants to join me on Friday morning drop me an email at k9jj over at yahoo
Posted by: summerrun

Re: Tulalip Bubble weekend 2 - 06/24/04 09:25 PM

Im heading out Saturday EARLY, I am in a 16 foot Arima with a red stripe. Wish I could go tomorrow but too much work...let me know how it goes.
Posted by: Jeff J

Re: Tulalip Bubble weekend 2 - 06/25/04 02:46 AM

still looking for someone to join me tomorrow out at the bubble. I got the boat and all day!!!!
I am heading out around 9am right before high tide. shoot me an email at k9jj over at yahoo.
Posted by: tdickenson

Re: Tulalip Bubble weekend 2 - 06/27/04 12:14 PM

How about some reports from the bubble this weekend? I'll be out next weekend for the 4th but don't expect much with the huge tides going on. I'd love to think there's a little more action going on.
Posted by: Hoghunter

Re: Tulalip Bubble weekend 2 - 06/27/04 04:01 PM

The report is it's deader than a doornail. Went out for a few hours this am and heard of one fish caught. Probably 100 plus boats out there. From the sounds of it that's the way it's been. Two of the charter boats were talking about how tired they're of being out there everyday with no action. Checker at the Everett launch confirmed it's been dead. Crabbing was good, got a nice batch for dinner.
Posted by: Full Freezer

Re: Tulalip Bubble weekend 2 - 06/27/04 05:15 PM

K9jj

How did you do?? Did you get your 'rigger set back up??

Just spent all day yesterday wiring a second battery & switch and also wired up 2 Scotty down rigger connections. Did you know them connections were $20!!!!!!!!! Youch!

I was planning on fishing next Friday & Saturday but my wife now tells me we may be headed to Leavenworth next weekend. If that's the case, I'll end up floating the Icicle for some "darker" kings.

Let us know how your doing out there!
Posted by: db_cooper

Re: Tulalip Bubble weekend 2 - 06/27/04 10:18 PM

It's going to be another 2-3 weeks before it picks up at the bubble. I've gone fishless on my 4 trips so far but the crabbing has been excellent. Try mission beach in about 60 ft. of water on Fridays then move down towards Everett at the same depth as they get pressured thru the weekend. Next weekend I'll be doing the Neah Bay salmon and bottomfish trip so good luck.