Lawsuit Against Swiftys

Posted by: goharley

Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/20/04 06:10 PM

This could end up being a foot shot.
Posted by: Stew

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 01:10 AM

What? The Bush campaign practicing dirty politics!
Just remember this is the party who wrote the book on dirty politics. Does the name Richard M. Nixon ring a bell?
George Bush sickens me :rolleyes:
Posted by: ACT

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stew:
Just remember this is the party who wrote the book on dirty politics. Does the name Richard M. Nixon ring a bell?
George Bush sickens you!!!!

Well sKerry Kerry makes m,e PUKE!!!!!!

sKerry (The War Hero) and his allies Ted Kennedy(the grand Wizzard of the Democraps, who's Oldsmobile has Killed more people than any of my Guns), Chuckie Schulmer, Hildabeast Klinton ( the Carpet Bagger) or the other SleezeBall Klinton (the impeached pedafile), your Tennisshoe Wearing Senator, Bagdad Jim McDerrmott are all that's wrong with this Country.

The only thing that has saved this country from them is that two years into Slick Willie's and Hildabeast's tenure in the Whitehouse is they lost control of both Houses of Congress.

Bush didn't call his comrades in arms a bunch of war criminals. Bush didn't cut and run to Canada. Bush didn't try to take my guns away from me.

Bush's wife hasn't given millions to a number of left wing organizations through her so called Charitable Foundation and then those same organizations contribute a like amount to the sKerry Campaign and the Democrap Party for the election of sKerry.

Oh I Forget it's alright for sKerry and his friends to spread down right lies and half truths as they march to a differient drummer the end justifies the means.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 01:23 PM

Quote:
Bush didn't call his comrades in arms a bunch of war criminals
That might be because GW has no comrades in arms.

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan S.:
Quote:
Bush didn't call his comrades in arms a bunch of war criminals
That might be because GW has no comrades in arms.
Are you saying Serving in the Air Guard or the National Guard is not honorable. That's what it sounds like to me. If that's so you've thrown a serious charge against all of those who have served their country in both the Guard and Reserves, many of whom have served on active duty and given their lives in defense of this country.

Thousands of Guardsmen have served this country and defended this country both in this country and abroad honorably, George W. Bush included, Irregardless he still served his country and recieved an Honorable Discharge from the Guard upon completion of his enlistment just like sKerry. He didn't run to Canada. He didn't call his fellow servicemen "War Crimminals," he didn't give aid and comfort to the enemy, His picture isn't hanging on the wall of the Museum of Heros in Hoh Chi Minh City or Saigon as a Hero in the eyes of the People's Republic of Veitnam.

Can you say the same about sKerry Kerry?

I think not!!!!!!

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 02:46 PM

Getting into the NG during wartime by riding daddy's connections isn't honorable.

It's LESS honorable to not fulfill your commitment once you are in the guard.

I didn't think this was all that confusing, but...........
Posted by: Rory Bellows

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 03:40 PM

Quote:

It's LESS honorable to not fulfill your commitment once you are in the guard.
[/QB]
------------------------------------------------------------

Bush did fulfill his commitment, he wouln't have received an 'Honorable discharge' if he hadn't.

Since you seem to have such a concern about someones military service record vs. another, I'm curious DanS---Did you vote for Clinton in 1992 or 1996?

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ACT:

George Bush sickens me :rolleyes: --Stew

Well sKerry Kerry makes m,e PUKE!!!!!!

sKerry (The War Hero) and his allies Ted Kennedy(the grand Wizzard of the Democraps, who's Oldsmobile has Killed more people than any of my Guns), Chuckie Schulmer, Hildabeast Klinton ( the Carpet Bagger) or the other SleezeBall Klinton (the impeached pedafile), your Tennisshoe Wearing Senator, Bagdad Jim McDerrmott are all that's wrong with this Country. [/QB]

I LOVE THIS GUY!

You need to jump on board more often ACT.

It's hard having to fight off all these 'liberal wolves' nipping at the heels of reason and logic all by myself.

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 05:16 PM

Rory

I don't have the time or energy fight with these clowns. It's just that that I get tired of the constant barrage of BULL SH!T posted by these clowns. As a registered Democrat I've become disappointed with with the direction the Democrats have gone here in Washington State and elsewhere. As a result I have no use for the party as they do not represent my views.

I have absolutely have no use whatsoever for Patti Murray, Maria Cantwell, Norm Dicks from this state nor do I have any use for Locke, Ron Simms, or Chistine Gregore ( Could care less about the spelling), her only claim to fame is her Tabacco Settlement, but as the State's Attorney General she and her staff has cost the Taxpayers of this state millions because of missed filling dates. The only ones they represent are those who live on the I-5 Corridern they could care less about the citizens from the rest of the state, as far as they are concerned we don't exsist.

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 05:26 PM

Did Bill Clinton bash Dole's or Bush I's military service?

At least Bilbo was smart enough not to make the comparison. He knew he couldn't hang with Bush or Dole in regards to military service.........GW could take a lesson from Clinton in this regard.

Bush fulfilled his commitment? Quick call the NY Times, and let them know you are the only American who has proof of that.

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 05:55 PM

Quote:

Bush fulfilled his commitment? Quick call the NY Times, and let them know you are the only American who has proof of that.
The NY TIMES!!!!!!

Now that's fine upstanding printer of tne "TRUTH......"

It sure gained a lot of Credibility over their "Pulitzer Prize" winning reporter who got caught pledgerizing others work for years as his own work.....

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 07:27 PM

Call Fox News, then. I'm sure they'd love nothing more than to prove GW served his duty. But they can't, either.
Posted by: Stew

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 09:59 PM

Quote:
I LOVE THIS GUY!

It's hard having to fight off all these 'liberal wolves' nipping at the heels of reason and logic all by myself.
Don't flatter yourself SCOWHACKO you aren't smart enough to know what reason and logic are.
Yeah just what we need over here :rolleyes:
Another right-wing Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity parrot! :p

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 10:02 PM

Quote:

At least Bilbo was smart enough not to make the comparison..........GW could take a lesson from Clinton in this regard.. [/QB]

Dan S,

Have you seen any Swiftvet ads that are concluded with the words, "I'm George Bush and I approved this ad"?

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/21/04 11:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I LOVE THIS GUY!

Don't flatter yourself SCOWHACKO you aren't smart enough to know what reason and logic are.
Yeah just what we need over here :rolleyes:
Another right-wing Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity parrot! :p
I've never listened to Rush, but as far as Hannity and O'Reilly are concerned they seem hold their own against the Looney Left and I consider it an honor to be put in a class with them as at least I can sort through the unadulterated Bull Sh!t and down right lies coming out of the mouths of sKerry, Edwards, Kenedy, Hildabeast, Micheal Moore, The Dixie Chicks, Whoopie, and all the rest of the Democratic Air Heads.

Keep on with your Bull Sh!t, the Pendlem is swinging in the other direction and there isn't anything you can do about unless you abandon your party leadership as they are leading you down the road away from Democracy, They want us to do away with our constitution and create a New World Order and become sub-serviant to the United Nations.

Go to the web page of the American Communist Party read their Manifesto, then go to the web page of the DNC and read their platform. It ought to scare the hell out of you. I did and it scares the hell out of me.

Why the Hell do you think Zell is the Keynote Speaker at the Republician Convention. As in his own words he says the Democratic Party has abandonded the middle class of this country and is the party of the Leftest Causes. There is no room for for those whose are in the middle or lean to the right who are not on the ultra right.
Posted by: Fisherdan

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/22/04 01:09 AM

OK, first post on the "political" board here so take it easy on me....

Aunty, you brought something up that I've wondered about. I keep hearing about G.B. being AWOL, but I haven't seen a source. Is there documentation that you're aware of?

BTW Aunty, you and I may not vote the same, but it didn't stop me from enjoying some shrimp thanks to your generosity at a flotilla (Columbia springers) in the past. Thanks.

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/22/04 07:30 PM

Aunty,

Thanks for pointing me to that article. It's pretty informative, and had good info that fills in some voids for me.

I didn't see anything that proves he was AWOL to me (I'd hate to have to prove where I was back then) but it's clear that our president wasn't terribly inersted in doing his military service.

And, I do appreciate that you didn't send me to a left-wing hit piece. Frankly, I hate the hit pieces from both sides, but like a well researched article.

I still plan to vote for Bush, mainly because I am a die hard conservative and Bush is closer to my views than Kerry. (Hope that confession doen't alienate me from my elk hunting partner).

Is this the point in the politcal thread where I have to call you an ugly name...... ? \:\)

Again, thanks for the reply.
Posted by: goharley

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/22/04 07:50 PM

Factcheck.org is probably the most non-partisan site I've found to date. Get on the mailing list and you'll stay informed. ;\)

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/22/04 08:09 PM

Nice post Dan,

Even though you've only posted twice on this board, your good manners and logical thinking would have exposed you as a conservative without having made the claim yourself.

You hit the nail on the head, any time one of the 'enlightened people' throws claims around like Bush was AWOL or he SNORTED COKE--just turn it around on them and challenge them to prove it.

Anyway, I'd like to see everyone on this board be a s polite and respectful when posing questions.

Welcome aboard!

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/22/04 09:07 PM

Quote:
Even though you've only posted twice on this board, your good manners and logical thinking would have exposed you as a conservative without having made the claim yourself.
Hey look...........congratulating someone for keeping it civil, while throwing a zinger himself. Atta boy! ;\)

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/22/04 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AuntyM:

The Iraq war that didn't need to happen in order to protect us from terrorists is numero uno.
[/QB]
Aunty M,

So your voting for Ralph Nader now?

He's the only candidate running that has said we should have never invaded Iraq and removed Saddam and his regime from power.

Kerry just said recently that given all we know now he would have still voted to give the president the authority to go to war.
-----------------------------------------------------------

As for your other comment--I'm not the one that tried to re-open that topic issue. I've said and requested that any less than civil personal attacks do not belong in this forum
and to voice them elsewhere.

I , like H20 have tried to be more respectful, polite and intellectually engaging. The politicians and their politics are fair game---but the people that support them should be addressed respectfully (with one exception).

Read the recent posts and see for yourself who's making childish idle cyber threats.

It's not me--I've maintained that if anyone wants to attack someone else verbally or otherwise there are other places to do that.

The person making the threats never does it in person---yet the cyber fists keep flying--and it's getting real old!

Like Forrest Gump said, "That's all I have to say about that."

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/24/04 01:31 AM

Hey Aunty,

I'm getting the hang of this "politcal" board.

I can also respect both sides, (even though I know I'm right ;\)

And before any of you insult me, Aunty can vouch for it. I really am 6'8" and go 280 Lbs. (Just don't tell them that I really am a peace loving teddy bear, Aunty)

I'm just impressed that you remember me from that long ago. I was fishing in the SS Dogfish. We've hunted and fished together since then, and will be out at CQ together in Sept. THAT is what this board is really good for.... And that is why I support G. W. Bush.

(sorry. Couldn't help myself). \:\)

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/24/04 10:34 PM

Shrimp?

Did I hear "shrimp"?

Aunty, I'll be there Sept. 9-10 and will do my best to look you up.

And for the record, I can be bought. Each shrimp will earn you one nice comment about the candidate of your choice.

I'll bring you a bag of elk jerky.
Posted by: Mau10Man

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/25/04 12:48 AM

Quote:
Lets see here, I remember a story about LBJ inviting over to the WH a reporter who had written some critical stories about him. LBJ invited the reporter over for an interview. When they walked to the pool area, LBJ got into the pool with his swimtrunks and invited the reportewr to do the same. The reporter said no because he had no swim trunks. LBJ said hell with itm swim naked, nobody will care. The foolish reporter, wanting the interview did and as soon as he jumped into the water, LBJ cornered him and said "Now, I don't think you want this to get out that you jumped into the pool with me naked, do you?"

Sorry, republicans didn't write the dirty book of campaigning. Lets not forget what FDR used to do to people that disagreed with him either. He destroyed them politically with lots of slime...

Re: Lawsuit Against Swiftys - 08/25/04 01:54 AM

OK Aunty, I've worked out a plan.

I'll look you guys up and start some small talk.

Then, I'll casually glance out on the water.

Suddenly, I'll point and say "Hey, Isn't that John Kerry's swift Boat?"

While Caveman is looking for JK and crew, I'll toss you the jerky. You quickly hide it.

Then I can say "No, I guess it was just Jay Leno."