2 Seats Open for Saturday

Posted by: Anonymous

2 Seats Open for Saturday - 02/16/05 11:12 PM

I'm planning to drift the Skagit on Sat., but need a couple of people to do the fish catching!

Weather looks good, river is beautiful...I'll go alone if I got to, but would rather have a couple good folks along so we can properly pull plugs. Tribal nets are "supposed" to be out till Sunday.

Mike
Posted by: Bank of Duvall

Re: 2 Seats Open for Saturday - 02/17/05 12:54 AM

It looks like I could fill a seat if there's still one open... Thanks for posting it. PM me with the details.

Thanks! \:\)
Posted by: run_a_bait

Re: 2 Seats Open for Saturday - 02/17/05 11:25 AM

man i wish this wasn't to far for me to go. i wold love to float a river i have never doen it and really would like to. oh well

Re: 2 Seats Open for Saturday - 02/17/05 11:47 AM

Bank Of: Sent you a PM. Call me today or tonight and we'll work out the details.

Run a bait:

It's about a 1.5 hr. drive from Seattle. Not that far, really. Seats filled for this weekend, but I usually have at least one seat open for Sat's, so just let me know ahead of time.

Mike

Re: 2 Seats Open for Saturday - 02/18/05 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ISO Chrome:
Bank Of: Sent you a PM. Call me today or tonight and we'll work out the details.

Run a bait:

It's about a 1.5 hr. drive from Seattle. Not that far, really. Seats filled for this weekend, but I usually have at least one seat open for Sat's, so just let me know ahead of time.

Mike
cool, i'd like to take a trip down a river

Re: 2 Seats Open for Saturday - 02/18/05 01:22 PM

Run a bait:

Looks like I've got a seat open for tomorrow. Can you get up this way?

I must have cooties or something...folks keep cancelling.

Mike

Re: 2 Seats Open for Saturday - 02/18/05 01:27 PM

i don't think so, my car won't make it that far.