Clyde McBrayer Thanks YOU

Posted by: Fishinnut

Clyde McBrayer Thanks YOU - 05/04/05 10:55 AM

I received a call the other night from Clyde McBrayer to thank me for helping him save his position as a commissioner. He is really a nice guy. We had a nice long conversation and I told him we got the word out (not just me). The sportfishing community is the one that did all of the emailing and phone calling. So this is a thank you to all of you that helped. What is needed now is to know which senators need to be worked on next. Could you email me your senator’s response as to which way they were going to vote, for or against him? Mine said that she would take it under consideration. She did not respond that she would support or not. This was a cop out or no to me. I am going to put a list together with your information on which senators we need to work on to get him approved by the senate. I don't believe this battle is over and is being worked on again by the commercials quietly, like the way they popped in this meeting into the legislature at the last minute. Please email me your senator’s responses or even a quick modified version. Send them to rgarner755@aol.com
Thank you
Ron Garner
PSA Sno-King Pres.
Posted by: kjackson

Re: Clyde McBrayer Thanks YOU - 05/04/05 11:54 AM

I got no response from Hargrove, and considering he'll bend over backwards to reply to constituents, it's pretty obvious why...not to mention his committee vote.

Keith
Posted by: Fishinnut

Re: Clyde McBrayer Thanks YOU - 05/04/05 12:08 PM

Hargrove was against Clyde.
Thanks
Ron
Posted by: bushbear

Re: Clyde McBrayer Thanks YOU - 05/04/05 01:46 PM

For those who might have been wondering how the vote in the Senate Natural Resources committee went on Clyde McBrayer, the motion was “Do Not Confirm” and a “yes” vote was a vote against keeping Clyde on the Commission. The official vote was:

Jacobson...yes

Doumit...yes

Spanel...yes

Morten...yes

Hargrove...yes

Oke...no

Fraser...no