Cowlitz Guide- Bob Barthlow Report

Posted by: MaxMad

Cowlitz Guide- Bob Barthlow Report - 07/26/05 05:08 PM

I went out w/my boss, his cousin, and Bob Barthlow, on Friday 7/22/am. We limited side casting corkies/yarn/and plugs. The bite was good in the am & really slowed down later and we had to work for them but, Bob got it done. Thank you Bob you get an A+. If any one needs a guide, contact Bob. You can contact him by e-mail @ Bobbarthlow@riversnw.com.
Bob did an outstanding job with what I could call "somewhat tough clients". We showed up @ 0530 the boat was already in the water & all we had to do was hop in. I've fished the Cowlitz a thousand times (no joke) and Bob showed me some tricks and they were appreciated. I've fished a alot places under a lot of circumstances this ranks in top 5 of all time for just the relaxation, professionalism (no worries), the pace & the productivity. Thanks again Bob, see you at Drano!!
Posted by: eddie

Re: Cowlitz Guide- Bob Barthlow Report - 07/26/05 05:14 PM

Max, I concur - my son and I took a 1/2 day trip on Thursday (we warmed it up for ya!!) and Bob had great equipment, great knowledge, and was a fun companion. Highly recommended.
Posted by: MaxMad

Re: Cowlitz Guide- Bob Barthlow Report - 07/27/05 11:31 AM

Friday wa sthe only day we had available, I asked bob to, the next time he say you, to thank you for trading days, thank you !