lookin for a drift boat

Posted by: Harbor_Hog

lookin for a drift boat - 03/28/99 09:42 PM

I am a 16 year old kid, that is in love with steelheading, you can thank my dad for that. My problem is that we have a nice sled, but I want a drift boat that I can call "my own". I am not looking for anything fancy, all I want is one that floats me from point A to point B without major malfunction. The boat needs to be complete with oars, anchor, trailer, and all that great stuff. I don't need a $4000 Willy's or anything I just want one that floats. I know you or someone you know has one laying in the yard killing grass, that would be great for me! I really don't have a preference between glass or aluminum, but I do need one that two guys can move. I would like it to be between 14-16 feet. if anyone has any info on one please get back to me. thanks for your time that it took to read these words of wisdom. hehe.
Eric by the way when we going fishin, the rivers close wed. I guess it is time for broodstockin, or better yet Summerruns, I emailed the capital about the summer run cancelation, but got nothing back, you heard anyhing? tight lines ya all
Posted by: Eric

Re: lookin for a drift boat - 03/29/99 02:40 PM

Andy,

I have some ideas for you on a boat - depending on how much you want to spend. e-mail me

Not surprised you haven't heard from the Capital regarding WDFW budget cuts. I haven't either. The money could be raised with even minor creative thinking but it's not going to happen.

The wynoochee's summer run program is going to be cut in half (according to the memo I read) I guess the only good news is that it's not being cut completely like it's being done in puget sound. The whole thing sucks!

WDFW probably has another agenda; what that is god only knows. Apparently, it's not summer runs.

Eric
Posted by: Harbor_Hog

Re: lookin for a drift boat - 03/29/99 07:54 PM

Eric I need an email address... I wonder if they are gonna sell Steve's drift boat? heard anything bout any of his stuff? thanks Andy
Posted by: Eric

Re: lookin for a drift boat - 03/30/99 10:44 AM

Andy,

ewilliamson@asd5.org

Eric