Drift Boat for Sale

Posted by: JJmmW

Drift Boat for Sale - 04/18/00 12:14 PM

Just moved up from Oregon. New job leaves little time for fishing. I have a 94 model Willy Aluminum Guide Model (54" bottom) drift boat that I hate seeing just sittting in my garage. It is pretty well loaded, two front padded swivel seats on top of a storage box. rowers seat has trays on both sides, and a fish box underneath. Rear anchor is a four pulley system that is controlled from right side beside the rower. Also has a front anchor, and clamshell release system. Two 9ft fiberglass shafted counter balanced oars, with brass locks, and Oar-Rights. A Baker trailer and 2 nets, all in good shape. The bottom was coated in 98. I also have two nearly new plugging rods I will sell along with it as I will not need them anymore. I am going to keep the rest of my gear, and do the bank fishing thing when I get the chance. Looking for a good home for my longtime friend "Willy"...2750.00 takes all. 2500.00 if you don't need, or want the rods. The rods are med-light fenwick HMX's and the reels are Ambassaduer five's great plug runners.
Posted by: sam-on

Re: Drift Boat for Sale - 04/21/00 08:29 PM

Did you get my e-mail about the boat? If you still have it e-mail me back with any other info and also tell what part of Washington you live in. Thanks ---
Posted by: JJmmW

Re: Drift Boat for Sale - 04/25/00 01:01 AM

Boat sold Sunday 4/23 thank's all.