Steelheader Osprey Pontoon Boat

Posted by: hrdbull

Steelheader Osprey Pontoon Boat - 11/14/03 04:45 PM

Skookum Products maker of the Steelheader Pontoon boat also makes a lighter version, the Osprey. You can see the details at STEELHEADER.COM.

This one has 3 rope wrapped Caterac 8' oars ($160 each!), pulley system for the anchor (3 pulleys at $25 each), 15# anchor with rope, patch kit, brass oarlocks ($29), PVC hand pump and straps for transport while floating ($39), and a high capacity foot pump.

This pontoon boat is maybe a year old and has been used two times. I have 3 kids and take then out in the drift boat leaving no time to use this one anymore. I paid just over $1650 for the set up. Will sell at $1350. It is in perfect condition!
Posted by: FishinSinsation

Re: Steelheader Osprey Pontoon Boat - 11/19/03 02:08 PM

hey do you still have the osprey?
also is it the 9' or 10'

thanks
Posted by: kore

Re: Steelheader Osprey Pontoon Boat - 11/19/03 03:40 PM

Same question as FishinSinsation:
What is the length of the pontoons?

Also would you be willing to sell the boat without the oars, and if so what would be the price? smile

Thanks
Posted by: Fish Chaser

Re: Steelheader Osprey Pontoon Boat - 11/19/03 09:03 PM

I might be interested in the oars if you are going to seperate the package. Let me know.
Posted by: cupo

Re: Steelheader Osprey Pontoon Boat - 11/20/03 03:37 AM

I might be interested in the oars too. I'm a fair man. I'll only take two and let fish chaser buy the third. laugh
Posted by: Fish Chaser

Re: Steelheader Osprey Pontoon Boat - 11/20/03 10:06 AM

I would look really good spinning myself in circles with one oar. wink
Posted by: hrdbull

Re: Steelheader Osprey Pontoon Boat - 11/22/03 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fish Chaser:
I might be interested in the oars if you are going to seperate the package. Let me know.
What would 3 caterac oars 8' rope wraped be worth to you? I am trying to get a price figured out for the other guys but don't want to be stuck with 3 oars.

Thank,

Dave