Cowlitz Timber Trail Assoc. Lot For Sale

Posted by: rick68

Cowlitz Timber Trail Assoc. Lot For Sale - 03/03/04 10:03 PM

I am selling a lot within the CTTA grounds. It has a 35' mobile home, a small cabin with a wood buring stove, and a storage shed. The CTTA is located between Barrier Dam and Blue Creek with privat river access. There is a boat launch there and plenty of room to park your boat in the lot. The fishing there is great. If interested, please PM or email me at rtbranch@charter.net
Posted by: Fish-N-Chicks

Re: Cowlitz Timber Trail Assoc. Lot For Sale - 03/04/04 11:45 AM

how big is the lot and how much do you want for it and is it buildable thanks

Re: Cowlitz Timber Trail Assoc. Lot For Sale - 03/05/04 09:22 AM

All who repsonded by PM and posts, my computer is down at home so I am unable to post or send pics. To answer some questions that were asked
1.Size of Lot: I am calling the office down there today to find the exact lot size.

2. Price: I am asking $9000 for the place. There is a 35' trailer which has propane stove, two beds, a couch, and refrigerator. The small cabin is approx 15x10 and has a wood burning stove inside and a full size bed. The storage shed is approx 15x8. Once I can get the pics uploaded, you will get a better idea of the size of the lot. It take about 2 minutes to drive to the beach/boat launch area. Baker's Rock can be accessed by the motorbike/atv trail.

3. Annual Dues: The annual dues are approx $650, which includes your electricity, water and road maint.

4. Ammenities: CTTA has a lodge, propane filling station, laundry facilities, restrooms, showers, playgrounds for the kids, and a pool that is open in the summertime. It is a gated community which require an access card.

My contact info is as follows:
360-710-4693 (cell)

My PM email may not work since charter is changing over to wavecable.com, but my new email should be: rtbranch@wavecable.com

If anyone is interested in driving down to look at the place, please let me know by tomorrow (sat). I am in the Navy and will only be available this Sunday and next Sunday.

Thanks.
Rick

Re: Cowlitz Timber Trail Assoc. Lot For Sale - 03/06/04 12:57 AM

Here are a few pics of the place:

Re: Cowlitz Timber Trail Assoc. Lot For Sale - 03/08/04 02:55 PM

If anyone is still interested, I will be able to show the place this coming Sunday, the 14th. I will be gone all this week, but if you leave a message on my home phone that would be great. My home # is 360-769-2426.

Rick