Kudos to Catchercraft

Posted by: dv

Kudos to Catchercraft - 12/15/11 04:24 PM

I recently completed a purchase of 9' Kamloops from Catchercraft Boats and subsequently had some modifications done so that I could bring my lab with me. Throughout the entire process Ken and David were great to work with and very accommodating to my requests and schedule.

Be sure to consider them if you are in the market for a new pontoon boat.

Highly recommended,

dave
Posted by: riverdawg

Re: Kudos to Catchercraft - 12/15/11 08:35 PM

Are you selling it here in the classifieds? what is a catchercraft and how much
Posted by: Audball

Re: Kudos to Catchercraft - 12/15/11 09:45 PM

It doesn't look to me like he's selling anything. Just recommending a product.
Posted by: The Catcherman

Re: Kudos to Catchercraft - 12/16/11 12:17 AM

Dave,

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck and safe floating.

Riverdawg,

This is a Catchercraft...the Kamloops model that DV referred to. You have written very intelligently on pontoon boats so I assume that you are familiar with the various degrees of quality in the industry.
Posted by: mikey b

Re: Kudos to Catchercraft - 12/16/11 01:02 AM

I wanna see the dog conversion. Sorry for calling your products inferior just because they aren't aluminum. I understand with the price of metal, perfomance and stength wise i know it won't make a differnce on a fishing cateraft. Just trying to sell my boat thats all (would have actually gone to you for a two man if it sold).
Posted by: mikey b

Re: Kudos to Catchercraft - 12/16/11 01:06 AM

dv? domestic violence?
Posted by: The Catcherman

Re: Kudos to Catchercraft - 12/16/11 06:32 AM

Originally Posted By: mikey b
I wanna see the dog conversion. Sorry for calling your products inferior just because they aren't aluminum. I understand with the price of metal, perfomance and stength wise i know it won't make a differnce on a fishing cateraft. Just trying to sell my boat thats all (would have actually gone to you for a two man if it sold).

Mikey, No worries and no need to apologize. Although I didn't actually see the modification work, I think it was simply riveting an extension of the rear deck for a little more room for his Lab.

Good luck selling your boat if still for sale. Nothing wrong with the quality of your boat...I'd feel comfortable taking it down any river I felt I had the skills to run. As said, times are tough and people are being more careful with their money.