Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire

Posted by: B-12

Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/18/04 11:16 AM

I've got a few rods I'd like to upgrade,

8'9" ceritifed pro 10-20# magnum(don't know the model anymore), Caught a lot of fish(Used)

10' 8-17# Certified Pro Herzog Magnum action, Pretty new- great condition.

10'6" 8-12# Certified Pro Herzog,(not in posession- I broke it on the Cow on 08-16 so it might be a while until I get it back- But it'll be brand new when I get it.) Hopefully it'll have the extra eye on the butt(new model)

2- 9'6" 6-15# Jig/Spinning certified pro's(I'm only going to sell them together so I can upgrade them together) These are SWEET rods...

I've also got a Diawa Millionaire CV-Z300A thats a couple of season old. It needs to be serviced, I want to downsize to another 253.

I've also got a Millionaire CV-X253(I'm pretty sure it's left hand retrieve) Virtually Brand New. I want to relpace it with a Z.

I'm not sure what this stuff is worth, I'm not in a big hurry to clear it out. Make me a reasonalbe offer.
I'm not big on the shipping/collecting thing... I'd just as soon shake your hand at deal time. I'm in Tacoma.

Brian
Posted by: rola76

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/20/04 01:59 PM

I'd like the 10 footer...what price???

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/20/04 04:16 PM

The 10' rod is spoken for, if the deal falls through I'll post it here.

Thanks,

Brian

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/20/04 04:21 PM

Sounds good!
Posted by: budnate

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/21/04 12:09 AM

shoot me some pics of Diawa Millionaire's

Thnx Bud.
Posted by: carp

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/21/04 01:14 AM

Are the 2-9'6" 6-15lb the only spinning rods?
How old are the rods?

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/21/04 01:21 PM

Budnate,

I'm not savvy enough to get pictures to you on the web.

The CVX is virtually new, the CVZ is in excellent shape but the drag washers likely need to be replaced. It's caught a lot of fish.

If your local, I'll show them to you.

Brian

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/21/04 01:22 PM

Rola,

The deal fell through on the Herzog, let me know if your interested.

Brian

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/21/04 08:04 PM

Brian looks like you are down south and I am up in Bothell..to many irons in the fire right now to buzz down and need them like a hole in my head..just love extra reals,lol...if they are a smokin deal...may have to do it.. e mail me what you are thinking on them.

Thnx Bud.

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/22/04 11:49 AM

I'm getting the impression my stuff is more valuable to me than it is to you guys.... I appreciate everyone's response to the add. I'm going to hold on to the gear, I hate to sell stuff I might use in the future. I'd feel pretty bad if something happened to a rod I sold you and Lamiglas wouldn't warrant it because you bought it used. All of these rods can be purchased at Sportco at very reasonable prices.

Budnate, I do want to sell the CV-Z300, It's been well cared for, unfortunately I left the drag tight all winter and It needs some new drag washers. I'd like $150 for it, I think I paid $209 or $219.... Let me know if your interested. It's a sweet reel, It's a bit of overkill as far as capacity is concerned... If you fish out in the Salt it migh be a good reel for you.

Thanks again,

Brian

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/22/04 12:19 PM

Brian great price..I need to pass..ps a bunch of tightwads around here me included..run the e bay game..that will tell ya what the market will bare.

Tight lines, Bud.

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/22/04 03:57 PM

Brian,

I'm still interested in the rod, so let me now what price you're asking.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/22/04 04:46 PM

Mike,

I'd like $125 for it. Keep in mind you can buy the same rod new at sportco for $169.99(member price), non-members pay 5% more.

Brian

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/22/04 05:22 PM

Exactly how old is the rod?

Re: Lamiglas Rods F/S, Diawa Millionaire - 09/22/04 07:08 PM

Exactly???? I bought it last year around chum time..... Late October-Early November??? Probably caught 10-15 fish on it, then put it away during steelhead season. Broke it out for springers, then put it away for steelhead, then broke it out recently for Kings, caught a few more fish on it. I prefer a medium action rod, never fish over 15# line so I use my steelhead rods much more often. All in all, I'd be surprised if it's caught 30 fish....
It's almost a shame, it's a great rod and I don't use it much. I hooked a nice king on it last Sunday, reminded how nice it is to have some backbone.

Brian