3/4" Copper Pipe Jigs for Deepwater Halis/Lings

Posted by: Jaydee

3/4" Copper Pipe Jigs for Deepwater Halis/Lings - 02/23/12 11:08 PM

May/June's WA grocery fishing season is upon us and I'm in the process of moving, and have way more pipe jigs than I need. No pictures. Been pooring copper pipe jigs for deepwater bottomfishing for most of my life including as a kid with my old man. These are virtually perfect.

Approximately 9" long, 2lbs (less than 1000g for Canadian sport regulations), and heavy commercial grade SS hardware including the cotter pin. Includes a (also commercial grade) single 12/0 Mustad Duratain treble hook. You will not find a nicer pipe jig period. Especially in a retail store. They plain catch halibut and deepwater lingcod.

All new and unfished. Coords not included. $13 for singles, $50 for four (4x). Shipping is not an option obviously so you would have to meet me in Snohomish County. (This is not a business just liquidating personal fishing gear.)

Contributions to the board apply if a bunch are bought (thanks Bob). Firm price.

J.D.
(PM me your contact info is best)
Posted by: Jaydee

Re: 3/4" Copper Pipe Jigs for Deepwater Halis/Lings - 02/25/12 02:51 PM

24 are spoken for.
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: 3/4" Copper Pipe Jigs for Deepwater Halis/Lings - 02/25/12 11:47 PM

Caught many fish on those, until they outlawed treble hooks. Couldn't get single point barbless to stay hooked up....one headshake and it was all over, again and again.